All Comments on 'No to Pasties, Yes to the Tits'

by kaltapotek

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Why has a couple after such a long partnership go public?? What a cheap behavior!!!

And what a cheap thinking of that author!!!

CHL88CHL88over 7 years ago
Maybe next time...

... she can turn "from prude to whore within two pages," although a longer, drawn-out four of six pages with tension and gradual progression would be fine, too. No need to do a DocCis with 49 pages, or Xleglover with over 1,000 pages, or Stormbringer with 10 pages of cocks that start at 10 inches and increase from there, although some of us like them, too.

Also: We don't care if it's true, as long as you claim that it is. We elected Donald Trump, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow....I'm confused here.

I'm a little surprised at two of the comments. The first seems surprised that a committed couple would do such a thing. Isn't that the sole purpose of the 'Loving Wives' section?

The third comment mentions sucking bilge water. I'm not sure what to make of that. Was the writing that bad? Did you not like the story? You were warned in the early paragraphs.

Everyone else....I hope you like reading about what happened.

-kaltapotek

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed +5*

Good adventure. Thanks for sharing something hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I liked it and to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"It isn't him seeing my nipples as much as it is conversing with them. "

Really?? Men converse with this womans tits?

I siggest suggest Grammer checker?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous