No Touching - A Hair Tease Story

Story Info
A hair tickling and teasing story.
937 words
3.91
7.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, so you're finally awake. I bet you're wondering why you're here, stretched out on a rack wearing only your shorts and with a gag in your mouth? Well, someone had the bright idea to try touching my daughter's hair without permission. You college boys should know all about boundaries by your age. And you surely must have known how easily all her big tough guy friends could knock you out? But what you didn't know, was that her mother is an expert in sexual tantra. I know all the right techniques to drive a guy over the edge. I spent years trawling through ancient texts, and now I have the perfect candidate to put this knowledge to use. You like my daughter's hair, do you? As it turns out, I have quite the mane myself. It's big, fluffy and soft. Judging from the bulge in your pants, you've never seen anything quite like it. Don't worry, I'm not going to lay a finger on you. But my hair... is going to take you places.

I'm going to take this nice and slow. By the time I'm finished, you will have learned to appreciate hair. I'm going to excite every nerve in your body, starting from the very top. But before I come anywhere near you, you'll just have to watch for a while as I let my hair down. You watch it cascade over my shoulders and fall down my back. I can hear your breathing getting heavier as I swish my mane from side to side and whip it all around. You can't help but imagine what it would feel like to be beneath me right now, to feel my hair all over you. You know it's coming, but you can't cope with the anticipation.

I walk around to the top of the rack, dangling my silky tresses above your head, swaying from side to side. Now you can smell it, but you still can't feel it. You're trembling. I slowly lower my head, allowing my hair to fall onto your face. You can't believe how soft it is. But I'm only getting started. I need to find out all your most sensitive spots.

I move to the side of the rack and put one leg over the other side, as I hover over your fully exposed upper body. I lightly trail the ends of my locks left and right, paying close attention to any noises you try to make through your gag. You softly moan as my hair barely brushes across your nipple, gasp as it falls down your side, and giggle as it tickles your neck. I lower my head, applying more pressure and allowing you to feel the soft feathery mass of my hair. I sweep it slowly left and right across your chest, causing more intense moaning as it caresses your nipples. I hold still for a few seconds, then shake my head rapidly, causing ripples of pleasure to flutter across your skin. You can barely contain your laughter as I stop and start at random intervals, leaving you unable to predict my next move. If this is how sensitive your upper body is, I wonder how you'll feel as I go lower.

I drag the full length of my hair down to your stomach. It slides over your ribs and falls down your sides, tickling them in the process. You let out a strong groan when I reach your tummy. I begin the same process as before, letting my hair explore you. Your muscles twitch in response to the luxurious sensations. I slightly lower your shorts so I can tease your hips and lower belly. Feeling my hair swaying all over this area produces a heavenly erotic reaction. I flick my head back up towards your chest, then shake it as I drag it up and down your body. I alternate between slow drags and quick whips, sometimes with just the tips, and sometimes with the full weight. Your aching cock strains against your shorts like a caged beast begging to be set free. But I'm only going to let you feel my hair tickling and teasing you all over... except your cock. You don't deserve that yet.

Nevertheless, you will experience a different kind of orgasm. Your skin becomes more sensitive as I continue my torment, your nipples throbbing at the soft swish of my hair. You arch your back, pushing yourself into the irresistible waves of softness that tempt you. How... how dare you? I pick up the pace in anger, violently ravishing your body with my hair. But this only increases the sensation. With every whip, drag and shake, your body pulses in rhythm with my assault. Finally I see every muscle in your body tense up, as you scream in pleasure. My hair continues to dance across your skin as waves of pleasure caress your body. Now you are madly in love with my hair. You will spend the rest of your life begging to feel the way you do now. But no one will ever be able to match me.

Though, I must admit... having this much power over you, seeing you begging and whimpering, watching your body worship my hair... it turned me on. Perhaps we can make a deal. If you dedicate yourself to me, we might be able to do this again sometime. I may go even further. With your help, I can spread my teachings across the globe. And you, personally, will be rewarded with even more pleasure. I can even teach you some techniques myself.

So... what do you say?