No Trespassing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick69er
Slick69er
30 Followers

She wrapped her fingers around my cheek drawing me gently forward. I followed the silent order running just the tip of my nose up the inside of her thigh then drawing in back down on the outside of her smooth pussy lips. I flicked the tip of my tongue back and forth slowly before dipping it inside. Her juices thick after two orgasms. I licked up the inside of her pussy lips from bottom to top then repeated on the other side.

She whimpered and struggled to keep her hips from jutting up and down, as if willing herself to wait and see what I would do next to please her.

"Don't - stop cunt sucker -" she gasped.

I had no intention of stopping. I savored her taste and hungered for more. I wanted to please her, wanted her to know that I was a world class pussy eater. As far as pussy's went, this was the best. She tasted warm and sweet, and I was going to give her all she could handle. Earn my way out of debt with the best mind-blowing orgasms she'd ever had even without the use of my hands.

"Fuck slut." Her hips bucked into my face. "You can't get enough of my pussy, can you cunt muncher?"

I pressed down on the leather strap trying to find some relief of my own. Unfortunately, all I managed to do was edge myself closer to cumming without the possibility of doing so.

Her hips bucked in time to my sucking her clit between my lips then pulling slowly back. "Thank me bitch. Thank me for not turning you in like the lying slutty trespasser you are."

I suck her clit between my lips, groaning loudly to send vibrations across her clit and into her pussy. I pushed my tongue as far as I could inside her tight hot hole, rocking my face back and forth. Tongue fucking her pussy, slurping her juices as they flowed onto my tongue.

Just when I thought my tongue was going to give out, she arched up screaming out for the third time.

"Yes, fucking slut!"

Without the pressure of her hands on my head, I was able to rest my forehead on her leg. I inhaled fresh air, wiggling my jaws back and forth trying to relieve the ache.

I felt her shift up, grabbing my hair lightly tilting my head up to look at her. She smiled. "You're quite good at that slut. How is that?"

I didn't want to answer.

She chuckled. "You're a bona fide lifetime member of the cunt muncher club, aren't you?"

My face felt on fire.

"A lying slut who enjoys eating pussies." She pulled my hair tighter.

"Yes mistress," I said as the blush spread from my face across my shoulders.

She laughed letting go of my hair.

"This just keeps getting better and better."

I sat back on my heels as she pulled on her pants and boots. I ran my tongue over my lips savoring her taste. She was sweet and maybe a hint of vanilla mixed in with the musky sweat.

What was happening to me? Could I really be enjoying this?

I tried to sort through the confusion of events which had led me to be tied up, punished, pussy walked and kneeling naked in the woods after eating my kidnapper to not one but three mind blowing orgasms.

After she was dressed and our backpacks secured, she reached down for the leash.

"Ready for the last leg?" She yanked on the leash as the leather band slapped my wet cunt.

Slick69er
Slick69er
30 Followers