No Trespassing Ch. 02

Story Info
Debt agreement and payment plan for the trespasser.
7.1k words
4.48
3.3k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick69er
Slick69er
33 Followers

Author Comments

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The series starts as lesbian nonconsent/reluctance. A lesbian goes off the grid for vacation. She seeks shelter from a storm at what is assumed to be a seldomly used cabin but is caught when the owner shows up unexpectedly. The years of suppressing her submissive tendencies bubble to the surface as she is forced to accept punishment for trespassing and settling the tab for staying in the cabin.

If this is offensive to you, please find another story. If you read on, please enjoy and comments are always welcome.

Debt Agreement and Payment Plan

By the time we made it back to the cabin, I was fighting the urge to beg my captor to let me cum. I couldn't believe being spanked and lead through the woods by my pussy was turning me on. It came as no surprise that the slut test had come back as positive. I had suppressed my submissive tendencies for years.

Even though I allowed a few women to spank me in the past, I usually controlled the setting and the spanking. A nice red stinging ass always turned me on, but this was above and beyond and so was my excitement.

I shivered at the thought that I'd have no say in what happened next, and I wasn't sure that didn't excite me more.

Giving up control of my orderly, neat, regimented life was not something I wanted to do. I liked controlling my world. Making decisions, building my career, being the best of the best, especially in a man's world. But it was exhausting being in charge, making the judgement calls in what felt like a 24/7 job. So, giving up a little bit of control in the bedroom was a fair trade for intense orgasms.

When the cabin came into view, the full weight of apprehension swept through me. My stomach twisted in knots knowing I would not be in control of my world or my body until, and if, my mistress released me.

I stumbled when she stopped short of the porch steps. My shoulders and wrists ached from the awkward position bound behind me.

"Shoulders sore?" My tormentor asked, almost sounding concerned about my comfort.

"Please mistress. My shoulders and wrists hurt. Can you please release them mistress?"

With a nod, she released the straps of the pack dropping it to the ground. The pressure eased off a little, but not totally.

With a slight tug she led me up the three wooden stairs.

"Wait right here," she said, clipping my leash to a hook on the post.

I didn't bother replying. Honestly, even if I wasn't clipped to the post, where did she think, I was going to go naked with my arms bound behind my back?

There wasn't much of my body that wasn't tired from the hike. From my throbbing pussy begging for relief to my raw wrists to my aching shoulders and arms.

She damn near skipped through the door. Black silk ties or something like it dangled from her fingers.

I didn't know how this could get worse, but I was sure it was about to. My stomach churned at the very real thought she may not let me go.

"You look so delicious." My mistress licked her lips, leaning into my neck inhaling. "Mmmmm. Love your cunt perfume."

Her warm breath caressed my neck, and the tip of her tongue traced my collar bone leaving me breathless.

There was a brief tug of the ties holding my wrists. My arms dropped down. The sigh of relief lasted less than a second. Pin pricks of pain seared through my shoulders, radiating down my arms.

"Fuck fuck fuck," I chanted rocking back and forth on my feet. I bent at the waist, trying to move my hands up to rub my arms, but they just hung, lifeless in that state between pain and numbness.

"It'll be ok," the woman said softly, running a soothing hand over my head and down my back. You would have thought she was a concerned lover. "Just breath." She whispered again lightly rubbing my shoulders, arms, and back.

"Oh Jesus Christ," I whispered as my knees gave out and I fell onto the wooden porch.

I wasn't sure how long I rocked back and forth, but eventually the pain receded to a dull throb. I rolled my wrists, gently rubbing them. There was a small welt, but I was surprised the skin wasn't cut open.

"Arms better?" she asked as I slowed my rocking.

"Yes ma'am." I kept my bowed my head.

She knelt before me. "Hold out your hands."

She'd spoken so softly, I almost missed what she said. My hands trembled as I held them out. She slipped a wide silk-like cuff over one hand then the other. I inhaled against the burning sensation as she tightened each one slightly. The cuffs easily covered the thin abrasions. A cool thick gel like substance seemed to coat my skin when she turned the cuffs, so the ends were on the inside of my wrists. The burning faded to an almost lovely numbness.

The two end loops contain a clip which she hooked together. At least my arms were in front of me this time and there was about a foot of space between them.

She stood up, pulling on the link between the two cuffs. "Up you go."

My legs felt wobbly, but I managed to stand upright without assistance. I groaned as she lifted my arms up. She pressed a knee between my legs forcing them wide as she slipped the link over a hook high on the post. With the thick soles of my hiking boots, I remained flat footed on the porch versus on my tip toes.

"Hang in there." She smiled, patting my cheek before disappearing back inside.

If not for my hands being hooked to the top of the post, I would have fallen. I wanted to curl in a ball and rock myself to sleep. My shoulders throbbed. No amount of shoulder presses would have prepared me for this. I wondered how long she planned to keep me here. A ripple of fear coursed through me at the thought that she may not come back any time soon, leaving me tied to the post for hours or God forbid tomorrow.

It felt like hours when she returned, but most like only a few minutes. I was just grateful she'd not left me shackled to the porch, yet.

"Now who's a good slut, keeping her legs open?" Her voice was soft and warm.

She placed a pad, pen, and a bottle of water on the table between two wooden chairs before walking over to me. She smoothed my hair off my forehead. Her fingers trailing over the side of my face, cupping my cheek. I could only imagine what she might be like outside of this bizarre episode.

Was she a caring lover? Soft and sweet?

I whimpered too sore to beg.

"Oh, poor baby. Do you want to be released?"

"Yes mistress," I answered quietly.

She stepped up in front of me, sliding a finger against my slit. She ran the finger back and forth over my outer lips before dipping the tip between my aching lips.

My hips bucked down, trying to get her finger to explore more. I murmured when she slipped two fingers inside, ever so slowly exploring my wet hot pussy.

"Looks like someone is enjoying herself." The woman chuckled.

I didn't say anything. Saying no was obviously a lie since she could feel my juices coating her fingers. Saying yes was another layer of embarrassment that I was getting off on being treated like a horny slut.

Her fingers pressed further inside. I bent my knees trying to impale myself on her hand. Wanting, needing more. I wanted to feel her deep inside me, but the chain holding my arms up, stopped me just short.

"Please mistress," I whispered, bucking my hips forward.

"Hmmm. Please what?" She whispered swirling her fingers inside my center. My muscles rippled at her touch.

I fought to keep my legs open as I pressed down trying to get her to touch the spot. Jesus, I just wanted to come.

She slid her fingers the length of my pussy walls. My slick juices coated my outer lips and the top of my thighs. "Let me cum."

My muscles clenched her fingers. I was so close. "I need to, please...oh." I groaned.

"Well. You have been so obedient while I was assessing and totaling the damages." Leisurely she withdrew her fingers from my sopping pussy.

I whimpered in frustration concentrating on keeping my legs wide hoping she'd slip back into my throbbing center. Hoping she'd send me over the edge into orgasmic bliss.

One of her damp fingers traced my bottom lip. I could smell the tangy scent that came from deep inside me.

"I guess we can arrange for that." She pushed her index finger in my mouth, and I eagerly started to lick it clean.

As soon as I sucked my juices off her second finger, she reached up to the hook, burying any hope I had of being granted an orgasm.

My hands dropped down, still hooked together. Pinpricks of sensation raced from my shoulders. I curled my hands to my chest, doubling over. My legs gave out from all the mixed signals of pain and pleasure.

When I got my breath under control I looked up. My mistress was sitting in the chair, silently watching me, waiting. Her eyes were clear, lips closed neither frowning nor smiling. Her legs crossed.

"Thirsty?" She reached for the bottle twisting off the cap, offering it to me.

I shuddered wondering if I said yes if I would be wearing the water or drinking it. My shoulders throbbed as I reached out for it, but I managed to keep from yelling out. The cool water burned my throat. I was beyond parched.

The woman recrossed her long legs. "Finish." She pointed at the bottle with the pen before tapping it on her knee.

I fidgeted under her watchful eye wondering what a mess I must look like at this point. My eyes red from crying, my tits a bright pink, a throbbing pussy which did nothing to hide my excitement or frustration.

She was my judge and jury. Would this be a life sentence? Or something else? I tried to figure out how I could talk my way out of this.

"Ready for the total trespasser?"

"Yes mistress," I said.

"One hundred dollars for a broken window. Nine hundred for two days and a prorated amount of one twenty-five for the first night. The wood for the fireplace would be another fifty."

I trembled at the excessive amounts while simultaneously wondering how I could possibly pay for anything since I had no credit cards or cash with me. Hell, I'd left my phone and all other monetary items locked in my car a four- or five-hour hike from here. That was the whole point of unplugging.

"That's," I licked my lips. "One thousand one hundred seventy-five dollars..." my voice faltered.

"Look at you. A slut with a head for numbers."

"But, mistress, I don't have that with me." Tears threatened to spill over, but I'd be damned if I gave in to them again.

"No cash? Credit card? Venmo?" The woman taunted.

I shook my head.

"Well, quite the pickle you're in huh, slutty trespasser? How do you propose to pay your debt then?"

I knew where this was going. There was no other option. She wanted me to be her slut until my debt was paid. Which was exactly what she had set me up for.

But I was a good negotiator. I just had to find the right bargaining chip. I inhaled, steadying my nerves to offer counter terms I hoped she would agree to. One that would be more satisfying than using my body as she wanted for an indeterminate period.

"You can let me leave. I'll leave tonight. When I get back, I send you the money plus interest."

She laughed. "Well, I'll give you points for tenacity."

"You can take me town and I can get you the payment before you release me. I'll even add twenty five percent interest," I replied as quickly as my mouth would spit out the words.

"So, you're a lying wealthy bitch?"

"Please mistress. I'm not lying, really, I can cover the debt plus interest. It's a -"

"Stop talking!" She jumped up.

Standing over me, she threaded her long fingers into my hair, pulling up. She pulled my head back until I was looking up at her. "Are you trying to deny the results of the slut test? Way too late for that, isn't it cunt muncher?" Her voice dropped with each word.

There was barely space between our bodies. I shivered in fear. Had I finally crossed a line? I hadn't felt so threatened since she'd held the knife against my skin a couple hours before.

"I can work it off in trade, mistress," I said.

"I doubt even the biggest pain sluts I know can handle eleven hundred seventy-five dollars taken out of their ass."

I gulped, not sure if it was the comment about her experience, the chill in the air, or the thought of being spanked that many times.

"I was thinking more of a trade, mistress. Being your slut," I almost choked on the word slut. Was I seriously bartering my body? As if I had a choice. "For the next four days, I'll do whatever you want, and you can take --" I swallowed several times. I could do this, clearing my throat, I continued, "You can take five hundred out on my ass."

The hard green eyes seemed to stare through me. The awkward silence drew out. My scalp started tingling. The woman shook her head, and my heart sank.

"That won't do," she snapped. "You still get another two and a half days in my place free of charge. So now you're just adding to your debt."

Doing quick math, I realized based on her numbers I would still owe another thousand twenty-five, assuming the woman was implying she'd me let go at all. Plus, food. As much as being spanked lit a fuse of arousal in me, I wasn't sure I could take five hundred on my ass in so short of time.

"Please mistress. I can pay you back by cooking and cleaning. Chores, whatever." Could I sound any more pathetic as I begged to be this woman's slut?

"Have you ever been a slut? A walking. Horny. Fucking. Cunt munching. Slut?"

"No mistress," I lied. There was no way she'd ever know if this was a true statement or not.

The woman squinted. I held my ground. Never show fear. I'd shown lots of that today, but not now. There was no way I could back down now. There was no way I could let the past come back to haunt me.

"Tell you what." She let go of my hair, pushing my head back. "Consider the debt paid." She smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes.

There was a catch. I was good at eating out a woman's pussy, but not a couple thousand dollars good in one encounter. There was no way she'd go from no deal to deal without any good reason. Unless, just maybe, the temptation of an easy payday finally sunk in.

"For the half day," she clarified. "Between the excellent tongue fucking and your obedience since we got back. That would be a good trade, yes?"

No, my mind screamed. That was not a good trade. None of this was good. Obediently I replied, "Thank you, mistress."

"As for the original amount accrued before I got here. I'll accept your proposal for five hundred to be taken out on your ass, along with the cooking, chores, and whatever, as you say. You are right though." She retreated to the chair.

I exhaled, not realizing how tense I was with her so close to me. The fear of imminent death ebbed down to a dull weariness.

"I forgot to include interest, so I'll need to recalculate. But you still owe for the next four days too."

Damn it. I can't believe I gave her the idea about adding interest to the amount due. There was no way I could come close to meeting her demands. I had to find a counteroffer.

"It's highly unlikely you can pay what you owe plus interest." She tapped the pad with the pen.

I resisted the urge to lick my lips. I didn't want to show fear or weakness at this point in the negotiation.

Another option came to mind. "I could pay the difference in cash at the end," I stated as calmly as I could. "Or I can make payments per each, um, sexual activity. Mistress." I licked my lips remembering how sweet she tasted when I tongue fucked her earlier.

Slowly, she looked at my lips then scanned down across my chest and flat stomach. They lingered on my pussy. The silence was unbearable. After what seemed like an eternity, she looked up at me. This time the smile did reach her eyes. With a slight nod, she said, "Since we've already determined you know how to use your mouth, you can put it to good use. The more you please me, the more I'll consider reducing your debt. I'll determine at the end of the day what you've done to please me and assess how much I'm willing to accept as payment for each... what did you say? Sexual activity."

My face burned in mortification.

She huffed a disappointed sigh. "I don't have all the supplies I would like, but there are still enough from the last time I trained a slut to make do. Since you've never received official training, we can work on that. Should provide enough opportunity for you to find ways to pay some of your bill. Yes?"

The statement drowned out all sound. Did she say she brought women here and trained them to be sluts? Was it consensual? Was I just one in a long line of women she forced to serve her? How many trespassers had she caught on her property?

My double-crossing body was aroused by the idea of learning how to please this woman to the extent it would repay the debt. My mind told me this was insane, but I couldn't stop wondering what it would be like to give up complete control to someone. The smoldering fire between my legs spread, and my tits ached with the anticipation of what it would take to please my mistress or be the brunt of punishment.

A small comforting thought came to mind. Based on this absurd conversation, the woman wasn't going to kill me or leave me here to die in the vastness of her property. She had, after all, negotiated a debt plan with an end date four days from now. Right?

From the way I was captured and led back to the layout of the hooks on the porch, it was obvious this woman was skilled at being dominant and teaching others how to serve her. So, in theory, if she enjoyed dominating other women, she wasn't going to keep me forever. I would just be another notch on her bed post.

At least I hoped.

She watched me as I mentally ran through the pros and cons and potential counters. In the end, I was left with nothing more to offer. Money was my best offer and she turned that down without blinking an eye.

Swallowing a few times to gather my courage, I replied with as much kiss ass as I could, "I agree to your generous offer mistress to use me to pleasure you in any way you chose over the next four days and to assess payment per each action to pay off my debt accrued to date. And in exchange for room and board, I agree to cook and clean and be trained as your sl -- slut."

The woman raised an eyebrow as I trailed off. "Is that all. Slut?"

I bit my lower lip trying to find the strength to verbally agree to the payment she would take out on my ass. "And I agree to pay one hundred and forty-three strokes on my ass per day for the length of my stay for the five hundred dollars, partia..." I stumbled. Swallowing my fear, I finished in a rush, "Partial payment, of cash owed."

"Excellent." She clapped her hands, jumping up. "I agree to your terms." She stuck out a hand to shake on the very lopsided deal that she had somehow twisted to make it sound like my idea.

My tits ached and the simmering heat in my cunt burst into flames in anticipation as we shook sealing the agreement.

She reached into her pocket. "Eyes up," she ordered and without thinking I brought my head up looking straight ahead at the window over her shoulder.

A second later she rolled my left nipple between her thumb and forefinger. I bit my lip as she pulled it out straight then rolled again. Against my will my nub grew hard and taught. She leaned down and I waited for her to lick and suck my nipple into her mouth. Anticipating the warm wet deliciousness of her suckling my breasts, I arched my back.

"Jesus Christ," I gasped at the sudden pressure on my nipple. It took all my will power not to pull away and keep my gaze from dropping to see what she'd just done to my tit. "Oh fuck." I panted as she repeated the same torture on my other nipple.

Slick69er
Slick69er
33 Followers
12