No Trespassing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain didn't seem as intense as nipple clamps, but the sensation of pressure drove my desire higher. I couldn't stop myself looking down to see what she'd done. Each nipple was bound in string. The loop had been tightened around the nubs causing a squeezing sensation that was nowhere near as bad as metal clamps, but still produced low levels of pain.

She placed two fingers lightly under my chin, caressing softly as she lifted my head up. There was a clink of metal before my tits dropped back. They swung slightly and pain flicked through my chest. A thin cool chain dropped between my tits and down my stomach.

"Nipple nooses aren't as bad as the clamps." She chuckled. "At least at first. They should provide enough pressure to ensure you stay focused until, well, until they become a distraction. Hands," she said.

I held them out and she unhooked the silk wrist cuffs.

"So, if you recall, I don't like mess." She lifted the lead attached to the chain between my nipples. Mistress pulled on the led until the chain was pulled tight drawing my nipples out straight.

"Yes mistress." I rounded my back slightly trying to lessen the pressure as she led me towards the master bedroom. They may not be metal clamps where the intense fire hit you up front, but being led by my tits increased the pressure in slow waves.

It was difficult trying to keep up. The slow burn trended up with each step. I was afraid she'd pull them clean off, so I tried keep close enough to create a little slack on the chain.

"I don't like my place or property, which now includes you, to be messy. I expect everything to be clean and in order."

By the time we reached the master bedroom at the end of the long hall, the burning sensation in my nipples made me hornier.

My mind struggled with the absurdity of it all, but my cunt was all in. I hoped she couldn't tell how turned on I was. How close I was to begging her again to let me cum. Was I really a, what did she call it, a pain slut?

"Those yours?" She stopped in front of the open closet.

A couple spare hiking pants, underclothes, socks lay neatly on a shelf.

I nodded.

She pulled the chain twice sending a wave of pain into my tits.

"Yes mistress," I squeaked.

"Pick them up."

I did as she said holding them tight against my stomach before she led me around the room, opening and closing drawers.

"Anything in the bathroom?" She tugged on the chain.

"No mistress," I replied, wondering what she was going to do next as she led me back to the porch.

"Put them in your bag."

I squatted down, happy when she dropped the chain. The pressure in my chest eased a bit. I didn't waste any time putting my meager belongings in the pack. When I had secured everything, she retrieved the chain. I braced myself for the pinching that was coming.

"Pick up your bag. Follow me."

As if I had a choice. I kept up fairly well considering I was being led around by my tits, and completely naked with the exceptions of a black collar, wrist bands, and hiking boots.

She walked over to a black SUV, and I made a mental note of the license plate. This would be easy enough to trace when I got back.

Clicking a remote, the backend opened. "Put your bag there." She pointed inside. "Then take off your boots and put them in the back."

I froze at the prospect that she was locking away my clothes. All of them. I would be absolutely naked, and escape would not be possible without at least my boots.

I didn't realize I was shaking my head, until she wrapped her hands gently around my cheeks. "Take it easy slut. It's just for safekeeping to ensure you don't back out on our agreement. When I take you back, the way you came, you can have them back."

My throat tightened and I stood in shock. Why was this of all things worse than what she'd done to me already?

"Breath," she said calmly.

I focused on her breathing in and out. Mirroring my breath to hers.

"Good girl. Easy."

After a few minutes, I felt less likely to pass out.

"There you go. Now do as you're told and put your things in the back."

My hands shook as I placed the pack into the SUV, but I couldn't stop shaking long enough to untie my boots.

The woman dropped the chain and took my hands between hers. "Look at me slut."

I raised my head, blinking back tears.

"You entered a verbal contract," her voice calm, but firm. "All I'm doing is protecting my interest until you've held up your part of the agreement."

I nodded. It made sense, but I still couldn't get my body to obey.

"The longer you take to follow my instructions, the longer your stay out here and it's only going to get colder as the sun sets. I would rather go inside and have dinner where it's warm. So, you have one minute to take your boots off and store them properly with your bag or I will clip this chain to the roof rack and leave you here until I finish cleaning up and have dinner. And then we can try this again. Understand?"

"Yes mistress," I whispered, feeling more defeated than ever. Losing access to all my clothes was too much. The fear of being stark naked for days on end felt heavy in my stomach.

My hands shook so much it took me three attempts to untie my boots. I knew it had to be well over a minute, yet she waited. Maybe she was taking pity on me. At least I was trying.

I finally managed to get my fingers to obey, focusing on being a warm slut with food versus a cold hungry slut tied outside by her tits for hours or God forbid, overnight. I placed my socks inside the boots and set them neatly next to the backpack.

"There you go. Not so bad, right?" She asked as she closed the back.

Mistress led me back to the master bath. It was a fairly large bathroom for a cabin. The wood floor covered with a couple large bath mats that I already knew were soft and fluffy. The glass shower was big enough for three people and cut out shelves held a small arrangement of soaps.

"I'll be back in five minutes," my mistress said. "Do what you need to and then start the shower."

"Yes mistress," I replied over the lump in my throat.

She closed the door providing me the first alone time since she'd stumbled upon me in the woods.

The bathroom window was too small to climb out of, but even if I could, I wouldn't make it far with no shoes.

Looking in the mirror, I took in my current state. My cheeks looked flushed whether from pain or excitement or fear, I wasn't sure. Probably a combination. The black collar covered most of my neck sitting lightly on my collar bones. I noticed my hand wasn't shaking as I pushed a lock of my wild brown hair behind my ears. My hazel eyes weren't red as I expected, but they were still puffy from crying. I ran a hand lightly over my tits. They were a little swollen from the earlier slapping, but my nipples were an angry red. I pressed the tip of my finger on them. They weren't cold, just extremely sensitive. I bit back a moan. This shouldn't be turning me on.

The skin across my torso was white until just above my monds. It was pink as were my thighs. A residual effect from the spanking. I turned around to look at my ass. Like my thighs they were still pink, and I was surprised there weren't any bruises.

When I heard the movement in the bedroom on the other side, I raced to get ready before I lost my privacy for the foreseeable future.

"Okay, let's get cleaned up for dinner slut," my mistress announced, stepping back into the bathroom.

She was completely naked and utterly gorgeous. For a moment I forgot she owned me. Her body was firm, from what I suspected were hours in the gym. There wasn't a tan line anywhere. Her breasts were a bit larger than mine. The nipples standing at attention in the middle of large tan areolas.

It took all my concentration to resist giving into latching onto one. To lick and suck her tit until my mouth was full of the soft womanly flesh that I loved.

She grinned. "Like what you see slut?"

As I dropped my head, she grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at her.

"I asked you a question. I expect my sluts to answer accordingly."

"Yes mistress," I replied, my voice came out rough, horse.

"Such a good slut." She spun me around.

The collar was removed allowing me to take my first deep breath. Not that it hurt, but somehow losing the collar felt like I'd been granted freedom.

She pressed the full length of her body against mine. I moaned, leaning back into her. My body tingling from the top of my back to my ass, enjoying the skin-on-skin contact.

"Breath in," she said. "Hold it."

I wondered why but followed her instructions. Seconds later my nipples burst into flames, like a hot poker was pressed against them.

"Holy shit," I screamed.

The strong arms of my mistress crossed my torso, pinning me against her body.

"Stand up right. Bending over will just make the pain worse and last longer."

I leaned my head back against her shoulder. "Ahhhhh. It - fuck - hurts." I danced from foot to foot.

As the pain ebbed, I hung my head, too tired to hold it up. She turned my limp body around and slipped off the silk wrist bands.

A part of me knew I should be embarrassed at being completely naked in front of a woman I didn't know and whom I now called mistress. But in this moment, all I felt was free. Finally, there was nothing pinning me down or binding me to something.

"There you go. Now let's get cleaned up," she said, holding open the shower door.

I stepped into the large glass cubicle. The glass started to steam, and I closed my eyes enjoying the heat.

My mistress stepped under the warm spray, leaning her head back, soaking her hair. She lifted her head and smiled at me.

"Wash me," she said, as she handed me a bottle of shampoo.

I'd not washed a woman before. In fact, this was the first time I'd taken a shower with someone else. I was always too shy or embarrassed about my body to want to do something like this. My ex-lovers used to say I had a nice body, but I never felt it. I preferred the semi-dark bedroom and bathrooms were only built for one person.

What I wanted was no longer an option. Having the choice taken from me, made this surreal experience a bit lighter and oddly more arousing than I thought it would be.

The shampoo was thick and smelled of lavender and vanilla. A scent I remember from licking her pussy earlier today. A scent that would forever remind me of her.

I gently worked the soap into her thick hair, massaging her scalp. My fingers slipped through the soft strands that fell just below her shoulders. I rubbed her hair between my hands, working in the shampoo.

She groaned softly after a few minutes then stepped back under the spray. My hands dropped to her neck. I kneaded the tense muscles until she stepped from under the water. The warm spray hit my chest. It felt wonderful until it ran over my breasts. I bit back yelp determined to please my mistress in some small way.

When she turned back around, she handed me a soft cloth lathered with the bath gel. I shuffled a little closer to her, trying to distance my chest from the spray. The water ran down my head and back, easing some of the chill from my bones.

I worked the cloth over her skin starting with her shoulders then down across her chest. I lingered over her breasts enjoying the feel of them. This was the first time I'd been allowed to touch her body other than her pussy. The pink nubs pebbled in excitement as I lifted them one after the other. I was happy to know that I could please her even if she'd not admit it.

Would she allow me to kiss her? To run the tip of my tongue over her chest, down her torso? I loved the weight of her large breasts in my hands as I massaged them.

I took my time working my way down. Enjoying the feeling of the hard muscles beneath the soft skin. She widened her stance just behind the spray. I dropped to my knees to wash her long legs. Even with the scented soap, I could smell her excitement.

I leaned in skimming the inside of her thigh with the tip of my nose. My other hand wrapped around the back of her leg, sliding the wet rag up over her ass.

Her hand slapped the wall and her legs started to tremble when I skimmed down the other leg. I blew softly over her wet slit as I looked up.

Her green eyes watched my every move. I wasn't sure my mistress would allow me to touch her, to slide my fingers inside and finger fuck her. Between her legs, my eyes locked onto hers. I moved slowly.

The cloth dropped to the floor as I ran my hands over her thighs, pressing them wider. I kissed her hip, skimming my lips across the smooth skin, across her pelvic bone to the other thigh. My thumb pressed rhythmically against her abductor muscles as I leaned into her crotch.

Her breath became irregular.

I didn't blink as I slowly slipped the tip of my tongue into her wet slit drawing out her sweet nectar. I spread my fingers over her thighs, moving my thumbs against her labia. I pushed my hands toward each other, squeezing her swollen inner lips together.

"Fuck," she gasped, bracing herself between the two walls.

Feeling more confident she was going to allow me to use my hands, I dipped my thumbs inside, pulling open her pussy. It was slick, her clit hard, begging for me to suck it. I resisted the urge to get her off too quickly. I wanted to bury myself deep in her core, to find the spot that would drive her wild. To tease her until she ordered me to make her cum.

I slid a finger into her center as I ran my tongue on either side of her clit. Her pussy warm and slick. I pushed in another finger. Her excitement coating my fingers as I rocked them in and out of her tight hole.

I rounded three fingers pushing hard, swirling them around her silky walls.

My legs spread side on either side of her right leg. I wonder if she'd noticed if I rubbed my cunt against her until I came.

I looked up, swallowing at the smokey green eyes still watching me.

"That's it slut, deeper...oh," she moan. Her hips buck up, sucking my fingers deeper. "You're not a bitch in heat," she said as if reading my mind. "You're a slut and sluts don't hump my legs."

Couldn't I be both? I clenched my teeth holding back the frustration at being denied. Wondering what she'd do to me if I fingered myself until I came.

When I kissed her clit, she closed her eyes. One hand massaged her tit, pulling on her nipple making it hard and long. As she alternated with playing with one tit then the other, I wondered if she'd let me kiss them. Nuzzle the nubs so they grew hard, slowly sucking them into my mouth until it was full of the soft flesh.

Muscles clench around my fingers as I swirled them inside. I used my tongue to tease her clit out from under the hood. I nibbled lightly.

"Jesus -- yes!" She yelled, grabbing my head, pulling me tight against her.

Alternating between sucking and nibbling, I pushed my fingers deeper locating her g-spot. She bucked against my face.

"Yes...fucking slut..." She leaned back bracing herself against the wall. "Fuck me hard...harder."

Mistress pressed down on my fingers as I thrusted hard and deep. When I nipped at her clit, her pussy muscles clamped down on my fingers trapping them deep inside. Her orgasm rushed over her in waves, juices coating my fingers as it dripped down over my hand and wrist.

Unexpectedly, she yanked my head back. "Enough slut." She panted holding me away.

I sat back on my heels, licking my lips savoring the taste of her.

"You are one surprising trespassing slut." She pulled me up by my hair. "Hands on the wall." She spun me away from her, tapping the inside of my thighs.

I spread my legs as wide as they could go, bent forward, feeling completely exposed, on complete display for my mistress.

She quickly lathered me from head to toe, lingering on my shoulders, massaging them as if to ensure they were recovering from their imprisonment. Mistress pressed her body over my back, reaching under me to squeeze my tits. I wiggled from one foot to the other, trying to keep my stance as she teased me.

By the time she reached my pussy, I was dripping in excitement. I silently prayed she would reward me for my attention by allowing me to cum. The washrag rubbed roughly against the outside of my labia.

I moaned as she pressed between my lower lips and against my clit. I could smell my arousal mixed with the lavender soap. I couldn't help but push my hips back, silently begging to be fucked. I stifled a whimper as she stopped stroking my needy cunt.

She worked down my legs to my feet. They burned slightly when she cleaned the souls. The skin was sensitive after the barefoot walk from the car to the cabin. Standing up, she hung the cloth on a hook near my head. I was still covered in soap, so I remained in position as she removed the shower head.

"Hands on the floor. Wider," she ordered, tapping the inside of my legs.

I bent at the waist, shuffling my feet wider. She had a perfect view of my cunt and ass. My body burst into humiliating flames as I braced my slippery hands on the tile floor. I inhaled deeply trying to steady my nerves.

For a long moment she did nothing, letting me feel her total control over me. My pussy juices started to drip. Excited at the new vulnerable position. It was short lived.

The ice-cold water poured over my back and shoulders as she rinsed the soap from my body. She sprayed one tit then the other. The nubs compressed into hard pebbles from the icy treatment.

She moved the head back and forth across my torso, rinsing down to my pelvic bone. The spray moved over my legs leaving me shivering as she cleared the soap from them.

I breathed a brief sigh of relief hoping the shower was over. Unfortunately, it was not.

"Ugh -- no," I gasped, struggling to maintain position. She'd adjust the spray to a hard jet option and aimed the cold jet spray directly at my ass. It felt like ice was being pressed against my tight hole.

The hard spray ran up and down my cheeks before she lowered it to focus on my cunt. I grunted as she moved closer, spreading my pussy lips. The freezing water ran up and down my labia and then into my hole. The water seemed to fill my pussy, before gushing back out.

Just when I thought I could take no more, she turned off the water. After letting me catch my breath, she wrapped a hand around my waist, pulling me up and around. She smiled cupping my cheek, "Now doesn't that feel better to be all clean - inside and out?"

My teeth chattered, but I managed to reply, "Yes, mistress. Better now that I am clean, mistress."

"Let's get you dried off and see how your cooking skills are."

Mistress chuckled as she opened the door to grab a towel from the hook.

12