All Comments on 'No Turning Back'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RopeteaseRopeteaseover 3 years ago
nicely done

A very interesting read, well done. Another chapter possible? Let her continue with them.

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Dominating performance

Hope there are a couple of more chapters. I love your stories and this is one of the best.

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
Wonderful

A great erotic story with pulsing eroticism, descriptions and emotional insights.

Fabulous story.

XXX

rac1256rac1256over 3 years ago

This genre of 40 something women, divorced with kids out of the house who discover daring new aspects of their sexuality never gets old. I like the way you took your time to build up the story and establish the roles of each person. As I was reading my heart was pounding over and over again. Excellent work here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very engaging story

As always from this author, great dialog and description and an interesting erotic premise. These well defined characters could be the basis for many more chapters exploring various situations. Well done.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 3 years ago

Excellent, really enjoyed following Karen's journey in exploring her sexuality. Are you considering continuing this story?

closetbound2021closetbound2021over 3 years ago

I liked the story - a lot and very well written.

franmyr619franmyr619almost 3 years ago

This was fantastically hot. I loved every minute of it.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Didn't lack anything but, to me, it seemed it could have been longer as Karen explored her submissiveness more. Also what happened with best friend Ally.

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Read “Mixing Business With Pleasure” for sequel and you’ll find out what happens with Ally.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

Mother of God that was hot! The way you got inside Karen's brain was riveting. A quick erotic rush at the beginning and then a gradual build. I just hope she gets used to those fucking heels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story Five Stars well Written

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Congratulations on an enthralling story.

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

Thank you for taking us on Karen's sexual awakening.

Looking forward to the journey the three of them explore.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very hot stuff! Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...