No Turning Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her around the corner to the front door of the club.

The club didn't look like anything special. Cinder block walls painted a shiny white. Nondescript exterior. And nothing to tell me to run the other direction. There was a big, heavyset bare chested man sitting on a folding chair, who appeared completely disinterested when he saw me. His sparse chest hair ended at a completely unattractive gut.

The man straightened up and broke out into a smile when he spotted Ally. It confirmed my suspicion that everyone knew Ally.

"Ally," he said with a heavy lisp. "I thought you usually come on Tuesdays." He leaned over and kissed the cheek she presented to him.

His welcome put me more at ease.

Ally turned to me. "This is my best friend, Karen." She put her arm around me to make her point. I almost lost my balance when her arm hit mine.

The hulking man gave me the once over. "Ahh ... she's lovely. So is she here to play?" I'm pretty sure he was staring at my breasts.

"Maybe ... who knows ... but just count her as one of my guests."

"You got it," he mumbled. He reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out his phone. He tapped a few keys and nodded at the screen.

"Good to go."

He lifted his heavyset body up off the folding chair and opened the black metal door he was guarding. I felt like I was going into a dungeon. The door was heavy, and shut behind me with a resounding thud. It was dark inside, much darker than it was outside.

My eyes were fighting to adjust to the dim lighting when I felt a tug on my sleeve. I jumped, literally, and lost my balance. I fell into a rail thin woman wearing a black leather vest with nothing on underneath and a skimpy leather thong. Her upper body, including her breasts, bore a colorful series of tattoos which depicted various acts of lesbian sex. I was clutching her bare arm when I grabbed her to catch my balance.

I cursed to myself. I knew I shouldn't have worn those shoes. Trying to look cool in a very intimidating place, I lost my balance and fell into a strange woman's arms. My heart was hammering in my chest. I was about to scream. Then I felt a hand cover my mouth. It was gentle, but it effectively stopped me from screaming.

"First time?" the woman asked, I think in a heavy Brooklyn accent.

I righted myself on my God forsaken high heels and smoothed my short skirt. I looked at her, trying to get my bearings, but the best I could manage was "huh?"

She smiled and looked up and down me. Then she looked at Ally.

"Jesus Christ Ally. Looks like you've brought a J Crew model here. What the fuck is she doing here?"

I must have still had the stupid look on my face. I was staring at this woman, her sagging breasts exposed by the open vest. Her tattoos were mesmerizing, and curiously erotic. Suddenly I felt flush.

Ally put her arm around me. Just like at the front door. "Fuck you Doris. She's my best friend." She pulled me tight and gave me a kiss on the lips. It was more of a peck, and was given with love. I'd never been kissed by a woman before, at least not in a sexual way, and it felt good. I closed my eyes and instinctively parted my lips.

"Gross," spat out Doris. "If you guys want to make out, go back in the Turner Room."

I just stood there.

"Go on," she barked. I could hear her mutter, "fucking newbie," under her breath as she turned away from me. I stared at her ass. Her leather thong framed her saggy ass cheeks perfectly. I couldn't unsee that.

I walked double time to catch up with Ally, who was already forging ahead into the bowels of a very dark room. I could make out the shape of writhing bodies and the unmistakable smell of sex permeating every pore of my body. Holy shit. I was in a real sex club. It was happening all around me. I felt like the electricity in the air was buzzing through my body.

I finally caught up to her and tugged the strap of her purse to get her attention.

"What?"

"Doesn't look like you and Doris get along." I guess I was trying to be helpful. Or maybe I said it because I was nervous and had to say something.

"Doris? No ... we get along. I see her all the time."

"Really?" This was me being a master inquisitor.

"She owns the place."

"Oh," I said, feeling stupid again.

"C'mon."

"Where are we going?" I whispered, trying discreetly to look to the side to make out the image of a big breasted woman giving a man with a chest covered with curly white hair a sloppy blowjob. His hands were on the back of her head, pushing it down so she could swallow more. Drool was dripping off her chin. My pussy was doing flips.

I looked up. There was a small brass plaque on the door that said "Turner Room."

Oh, I thought to myself. That's where Doris told us to go. I couldn't imagine what I was going to see there.

We entered the room. There were about six rows of bench seats and a stage on the far side of the room. There was one wooden chair with straight back sitting in the middle of the stage. There were spotlights from the rear of the room, illuminating the stage but leaving the rest of the room in shadow. There were already a number of couples sitting on the benches. Even though the area for the audience was dark, I could now make out most of the people. Many were wearing clothes like us but some were naked, and some were wearing leather. The couple sitting on the bench next to us was wearing matching leather harnesses with chrome plated "O" rings connecting the leather straps. Both the man and woman were attractive and it was clear that they were wholly at ease appearing before other people dressed as they were. The man was playfully toying with one of the woman's nipples as they were having an intimate conversation in whispers.

Ally staked out two seats in the front row. We were only a few feet from the stage, which was about a foot off the ground. The stage was painted black and there was ruffled black bunting skirting the perimeter.

"Good, it hasn't started." Ally looked pleased. "I really hope they'll show up."

'What do you mean?" I asked, trying to whisper back.

She must have thought better of it. "Nothing," she replied.

The stage lights started to dim. She put her finger to her lips. "Ssshhh, it's about to start." Her eyes were already trained straight ahead, ignoring me. The entire room faded to black. It was spooky. I could hear the other people breathing and could feel my heart beating. I heard a rustling on the stage and silhouettes moving.

My heart was now thumping in my chest. The smell of sex was everywhere. I said to myself that I couldn't believe I was there for about the millionth time.

The spotlights were turned up and there were two people on the stage, a man wearing a black mask, his body harnessed with black leather and silver hardware, and a woman, similarly harnessed, hooded, on her hands and knees. Even though he was essentially naked, he wore riding boots, the kind that real horse people would wear. They showed heavy scuffing, as if they'd actually seen the floor of a stable. He was magnificent, a well sculpted body with dark curly hair on his chest and surrounding his horse cock, not that long, but thick as my wrist. It was hanging limply, framed by his wrinkled ball sac. He took a standing posture that made it clear that he was in control of the situation.

He stood about six feet from the kneeling woman, her head covered in a red leather hood, the holes in front revealing emerald green eyes. She was a petite woman with large snow white breasts, the swollen nipples almost touching the floor, and flaming red hair to match her fiery eyes. There was a long braided ponytail that came out from behind the back of her mask, the braid crossing her right shoulder blade and hanging down near her right hand. Even in a submissive posture, her stance was confident.

I couldn't stand it any longer, my need overcoming my shyness. My fingers found that special place. The place where my fingers go to when I want to get off as quickly as possible. When you're home a lot on the weekends by yourself, masturbation becomes more of an art. That special place was awash in pussy juice. I was positively drenched and so were my panties. I didn't care at that point. I touched myself and watched as he bent over and touched the woman's ass, moving his hand across it and assessing the contours as the hand reached under for a teasing touch.

My eyes quickly traveled to the woman's head. It was almost in the same position, but she flinched slightly when he found that place that gave her the most pleasure. He leaned over to whisper something in her ear. She listened impassively, staring straight ahead, trying to channel away the intimate massage as she remained in her stoic pose.

I could see her legs involuntarily twitching. She couldn't control the movement of her hips when he pushed two of his meaty fingers inside her, twisting them back and forth and making her body do likewise. Her face became pained as it became clear to me that she was forestalling an orgasm. I realized that part of the act of domination and submission was to give unbearable pleasure and watch the ultimate sacrifice of the submissive -- to resist giving in to her body, but instead saving that blissful release until she heard the sweet sound of permission.

I looked at her mask and saw a wild look in her eyes. She was battling and wouldn't give in. But the man sensed something and stopped.

"Not yet. You know it's too early." It's clear these two have been together for quite a while, possibly as man and wife. There was a comforting familiarity in the way he said those words, more soothing rather than as an admonition.

She made a slight movement of her head that said yes. She understood.

He got up and sat in the chair, in an upright position to accommodate the woman. That was clear when he said, "Across my lap." He bent over and picked up a paddle that was under his chair. It looked like an elongated wooden paddle made of some exotic hardwood. It had a gloss to it that reflected the stage light into my eyes. I shaded my eyes, and when I moved my hand away his paddle was already in motion.

I heard a thunderclap as his paddle smacked her bottom. As she staunched a gasp, I jumped a bit at the sound of wood hitting tender flesh. I could feel it as well. The sharp burning sensation. But what was she feeling next? Was it pleasure? I couldn't tell from her expression.

He hit her with another. Now a sound eluded her lips. It was a gasp at the intense heat of his stroke. I was an absolute mess between my legs. My hand was wet. I could cum anytime I wanted to. But I felt for and with the woman. I slowed my touch so I wouldn't cross that point of no return. I'd never indulged in that practice -- orgasm denial -- and the sweet pain of it was something new to me. I thought that Ally was in the same place as I was, keeping herself to a slow simmer as the heat built up in the scene in front of us.

The paddling continued. There were cries of pain and anguish but never did she move. Her bottom was a bright red and I could hear his hand penetrate the wet lips of her pussy. His hand was between her legs, where I couldn't see it, but I could hear the fingers and the sucking noise as he pulled them out, then to push them in again. She started squirming on his lap, her face contorted by an orgasm she was desperately trying to suppress.

The man lifted up her head with his open hand. "Not yet ... you know that." He spoke it as words of comfort as if he'd said it a hundred times before. The woman nodded, though even that simple act was tinged with desperation.

He continued to spank her and the whining morphed into a low moan. It was then that I realized that she was enjoying this. They weren't doing this for us, they were doing this for themselves. We were just lucky enough to be there to witness it.

His hand reached between her legs. I heard her muffle a scream. My fingers mimicked his, sliding between my slick channel, now exposed by my raised skirt and discarded panties, plunging into a murky pool of wetness.

He made her stand up so they were facing each other, close enough that her naked toes butted against his leather boots. Her legs were wobbly, like those of a newborn foal. His arm was behind her waist, holding her close, while the other hand was rubbing hard against her sex. She's shaking her head wildly, her hair flying in all directions. You can hear her short gasps of breath and the sloshing noise caused by his fingers churning inside her leaking pussy. I was still too shy to take off my clothes. Ally had pulled one of the cups of her bra down and was pulling on her nipple as she watched. She didn't notice that I was looking at her.

He said "Yes" and her body began to shake. He kept pumping his fingers in her, his steely blue eyes determined to take her higher. She managed to whisper a "thank you" between her gulps for air as her Dom took her to her version of nirvana. I've never seen another woman cum before, and this orgasm put mine to shame. I was watching her try to catch her breath, as an occasional aftershock would cause her body to tremble. I felt inadequate and jealous. I'd never felt the depth of emotion that she just experienced. I wanted to feel like that. I just wanted to feel again.

He signaled he was done and she assumed the same submissive position that she was in at the start of the show. There was a polite round of applause. I took a moment to scan the darkened room, with my eyes adjusted to the low light. Some of the couples were having sex. One man had his leg up on the bench as his lover was on his knees, sucking him as he watched. A naked woman was on a man's lap, his cock buried deep inside her. I felt a sense of exhilaration. This was so unbelievably hot. All of my nerve endings were raw and prickling with the energy of a live wire.

The man started to move. My eyes became steady and focused on the stage, watching the man pull down his pants to his ankles and sit back down in the chair. I was fixated on his cock, mesmerized by its girth and length. Even flaccid, it was the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I wondering how this woman was going to fit it into her mouth. She edged forward, with her hands clasped behind her back, and used her lips to push the head of his cock high enough so she can take it into her mouth.

Her cheeks hollowed as she opened her mouth, her lips forming a perfect "O," the shaft sliding effortlessly into her mouth, the tangle of his public hair obscuring her hooded face. She stayed doggedly down on his cock, fighting her gag reflex. Ropes of spittle hung from her chin. He laced his fingers around the back of her head and her head remained motionless as he fucked her, ramming his stiff meat down her compliant throat.

I could feel the force of his thrusts as a fine froth of bubbles formed around her lips. I could again see her eyes look at him -- that forlorn look asking for permission. I saw his eyes blink. Her right hand moved from her back to the juice coated lips of her pussy. She started playing with herself as her Master was grunting as he thrust repeatedly into her. I wanted to be her.

There was a wet spot forming underneath me, where my carnal desire leaked onto the polished wood of our bench. I had never felt this horny. Her cheeks swelled as the man thrust into her and held his position, his head thrown back, as he pumped his cum down her throat.

She coughed once, then opened her mouth to show her Master that she had swallowed all of his cum. I didn't realize my hand was between my legs, and as I felt a larger flow of liquid, I couldn't hold back my own orgasm.

"Ohhhh," I gasped before biting my lip. I'd touched that special place with just enough pressure to bring about stars inside my eyelids, and the intensity of that first wave of bliss literally took my breath away, so I was forced to gasp for air as each wave became more intense than the last. I lost sight of the stage and of where I was as I ignited a flame I couldn't put out. As the waves of pleasure lost their intensity my eyes fluttered open.

The man was standing on the stage. His cock, which now hung flaccid in front of him, glistened with a combination of his cum and her spit. My loud and unexpected orgasm was noticed by him. He turned his head and looked at me, sparkling eyes behind an expressionless mask. A shiver went up my spine.

Ally and the people around me were looking at me. This wasn't the position I wanted to be in. I came to watch, not be the person to be watched. The puddle underneath me got larger, it being obvious with the embarrassing stain on my skirt. I wanted to crawl into a hole, but the combination of the sex show and the best orgasm of my life made it clear my body craved something that I couldn't wrap my mind around.

I started to pant. I felt like I was going to cum again without touching myself.

"You OK?" Ally asked, concerned.

"I ... I ...". I was unable to form a coherent sentence. All I could think of was my personal humiliation and my overwhelming need. That's all that mattered. Even with a roomful of people. My breathing quickened and I couldn't take being perched on the precipice so I touched myself under my skirt, with many watching, bringing myself to a more tumultuous orgasm than the first one.

I started sliding on the bench and Ally stopped me by holding onto the waist of my skirt so I didn't slip off. I didn't know who this person was that was in my body.

The man on the stage directed his woman to remain in her submissive position. He bent down at the edge of the stage and looked directly at me. I wanted to run, but my feet didn't respond.

"I'd like you to join us," he said, extending his hand toward me. I stared at his eyes, almost glowing behind his shiny black form fitting hood.

He must have sensed that the hood covering his face intimidated me. He peeled the mask off his face, allowing his sweat soaked black curls to fall across his forehead. Even in his disheveled state, he was stunningly handsome. He brushed a curly lock of his hair to the side and repeated his question.

"I'm sorry ... I asked you to join us."

I understood the man was talking to me, but I was still a bit out of it after letting myself go in a roomful of people. I looked around and some were still busy with each other and oblivious to my dilemma but most of those in the room, including Ally, were looking at me and waiting for an answer.

It was a deer in the headlights moment. Like a dumbass, I said, "Me?"

"Yes you," he said in a voice that was in no way condescending to me. He leaned a bit closer to make a more intimate comment.

"I love your shoes. I think my little slut wants to show you how much."

My shoes? Those shoes had already gotten me into more trouble than I've had for the past year. Now this man wanted me to join him in his carefully orchestrated carnal dance in my slutty new heels? I didn't know the steps, and I was truly in fear (or maybe in awe) of his aura of authority. Was I was going to have sex with him and his partner in front of a group of strangers? Every synapse in my brain relayed an unqualified "no" to his pending question.

In normal circumstances, I would have said no and walked away. But this situation was anything but normal. I had just witnessed the more erotic act of my life, and my hand wouldn't stay away from my pussy, damn the embarrassment of doing it in front of others. Of course it didn't hurt that many in the room were preoccupied with satisfying their own needs, and that I was in a sex club. His question was asked with such sincerity it caught me off guard while I was still in a state of post-orgasmic bliss.

I instinctively looked at Ally for help. She mouthed the words "go" and then gestured with her hands towards the stage. I looked back at him, waiting patiently for my answer. "I don't know, I'm ..." I started to tell him, sharing with everyone my indecisiveness.