All Comments on 'No Turning Back'

by RedMonkeyButt

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 11 years ago
Belongs in some other category

Definitely not erotic, and certainly not a loving wife. Can understand she was abused, but she could have, and should have, walked out at the first sign, or at least, tried for counseling. The author seems to have a low opinion of men. At least, that is the message in this story. The guy who nailed her in front of good-for-nothing hubby was a low-life tool, shallow, and only interested in fucking. Very dark, a reverse BTB story, I suppose, but again, wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Shocking

and good. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
vulcan

an idiot i would look at it the same way she did, him or her because asshole that abuse their spouses whether they be man or woman never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Usually Enjoy Your Stories This one???

Not so much Way over the top for my taste Well written but overall not my cup of tea

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
What I don't see

is her need to dishonour herself. I can understand the need to kill him; I can understand the belief that the system will not protect her. However, why did she need to commit adultery before she did it? Cheating is about the cheater and not the cheated. She did nothing to him but to herself by that act. She also would have gotten a reduced sentence when her friend was used as a character witness in the trial. Although it can happen that a trial with domestic abuse can have a panel of eleven men and one woman it is very unlikely to happen. ****

JusttooldJusttooldabout 11 years ago
good

A great story about what happens way to much in this world. To bad we can't vote more than a 5.

Myhands316Myhands316about 11 years ago
Good outline

This would be a good outline, but where is the story? Depending on when this story is set, you'd also would have to contend with the Battered Wife Defense. All she would have needed was the doctors report from the hospital. It would show the exculating violence, plus the testimony of her friend, and she would have gotten Manslaughter with Provication... or Justifiable Homicide. Her demenor would go a long way to prove that also. But, still this is a good outline, but I'd like to read the story.

Keep writing

Myhands316

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow.

This is the first time I have ever seen cuckolding as a justified punishment, though the murder was over the top. Send his little wife-raping-and-beating little cock straight into emasculation before sending back to Hell. Revenge on the whorish side, but still. Cute, but probably belongs in Erotic Horror.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The 'cheating' just didn't gel

with the rest of the story. Addressing the issue of domestic viloence is laudable, but adding the seemingly-gratuitous sex scene did nothing to help the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
moronic. .. is the author a retard.?

this is worst then one of those vile idiot bitch movies of LIFETIME cable. wife had proof of repeated beatings... no way she would be found gulity of murder one. maybe in 1970 or 1980

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Wrong

She did it wrong. I would say she was justified in what she did but if she thought about how it could have seemed like self defense. She could have made him suffer more in the end. So now she rots in prison as the husband is decomposing in his grave. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enough

Women who find themselves in the situation you described should watch "Enough" rather than react the way you described. There is no point in the woman going down the drain with her former husband. I certainly wouldn't have categorized this story as "Loving Wives"

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Great Read*****

What a great piece of writing. Thanks for sharing.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
masculine delusions

Congratulations, RMB. On writing a fictional story that exposes the infantile behavior of testosterone hormonaly driven males. Who consider a fist to a woman's face as spousal communication.

As my wife called it. These may be males but they sure as hell are not men!

For several years I volunteered at a group that provided shelter and assistance to women and children trying to escape abuse from the male relatives, husbands, boyfriends, pimps, neighbors, classmates, workmates, etc.

I finally had to quit. Attending the funerals of those women and children, the judicial and law enforcement system did not protect, sent me into a deep depression. That took years of treatment to overcome.

lakutettigalakutettigaalmost 11 years ago
this is my childhood

except for him being dead and all.

lakutettigalakutettigaalmost 11 years ago

father did it his did it. mothers father did it his father did it too. a long line of abusers. and sending him too jail only gives him more chances to band up with lil bastards like him and trade stories. lil fucking boys in mens bodies trying to be great bigg bullies.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 11 years ago
Loved this story

As a male, I hate reading and hearing about abusers who beat their women. He did not suffer enough.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
I loved it

The sorry bastard deserved what he got and she shouldn't have went to prison for her deed. For me I cant remember all the fights I had gotten into against some real tough guy who hit his wife in my presence. I actually hate cocksuckers like that God I really do. And with me being a 4th degree black belt at the times it felt good to kick their asses. LOVED your story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ugly, violent story

Not worth the time

Theakston58Theakston58about 6 years ago
Bravo!

Interesting, well written, and surprising at the end. I agree with her last statement; he should have suffered more. Bravo!

Theakston

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more suffering

I cannot figure out why she returned after the first physical abuse. She had a good paying job, and a place to stay indefinitely. Then she should have filed for divorce.

Her returning allowed the escalation.

Everyone these days knows you get the abuse on record, yet neither she nor her friend reported it.

True he may have turned in to a stalker. But she could get conceal-carry permit after buying a handgun and learning to use it.

If she just had to return to life with husband, buy a baseball bat. After rape, get up and kneecap him. That cripples him for life and extends the suffering she wanted him to endure. Hell, do a Bobbit on him. Considering the evidence of rape, and if reported the prior assault and she would have not been convicted while he was.

She makes up her mind to commit murder while in hospital with broken arm. Lures him to bar, then outside, makes sure he feels humiliation of seeing the sex, then executes him.

Like others not sure why she publically degraded herself or risked disease having sex with stranger.

She reasons his death is necessary to prevent others from being abused. But to pre-meditatively kill someone months after the last incident of abuse will get you charged and convicted of murder one even in 2018. Best she could hope for is hung jury and then plea deal.

Except one has to express remorse which she never would.

I have no problem with her making him pay for the abuse. But why destroy her own life in the process.

I also believe all rapists and pedophiles should be publically castrated and their penis removed before mandatory life in prison no possibility of parole.

Anyone filing a FALSE charge of rape should do 20 years no parole.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Hard

An abused woman gets her revenge on the abuser in a permanent way. A hard, but probably very close to reality story. Good one.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Certainly no woman should have to put up with abuse. She should have gotten off, maybe probation for a few years.

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

Hmmm; this story is about as weird as it gets. If I were giving advice in real life I would have said kill him a lot earlier but in a way where you could get away with it; but of course it's not real life. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedMonkeyButt@RedMonkeyButt
The Inhuman Universe is still buzzing through my head right now, but unfortunately Anathema hasn’t really budged. I’m just not sure where I want that one to go or how it’s tying into the world as a whole. I can post it and see what reactions it gets, but it’s not finished. Wha...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories