All Comments on 'No Way _ Mary: Alternative'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments (Page 2)
Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago

I hated the other story, but kinda liked this one. What always gets me is WHY does it take so long for the dimwitted husband to catch on. And I agree with c-insideher, Tracy covered for her hooker friend and got away scott free. Bad story with a bad ending. Good thing it's fiction...

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

The minute she said she had not only cheated but cheated with 3 men the story should have been about the divorce and her being exposed to all her friends and contacts as a prostitute. Thereafter there could have been a description of her fall into the gutter and her being cast aside by all her friends and family. The rest of the story after her confirming her infidelity is just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it but didn’t read first one kinda wondered why he didn’t do Cath and tell her after 1st time to see her response

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked both.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

That’s better, much better

4/5, u still lose a point for posting the other horrid version

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

boring. the husband never goes for the jugular in these stupid stories. i'm not talking violence-wise, but sheer emotional brutality should be on the table. this was mybe half a star better than the original.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

I'll tell you want happens in real life. After finding out she fucked three guys for money. If the husband had balls we would have tossed her out, then anonymously tip the cops for a prostitution sting operation. Full custody of the kids, no support.

This wasn't much better than the first...

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

" That sort of thing seldom actually happens in real life. "

But... according to all your stories..a husband will sit there slackjawed and watch his wife go off with another man... or watch her fuck another man..or here watch her "pretend" to be a whore for another man. THATS what you think actually happens in real life?

Then when she shows back up, jizz still running down her leg, she drops a tear or two.. and he picks her up to comfort her.. because gee.. that disrespect and total betrayal wasn't so bad, honey... let's get past this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

much better and more realistic that the 1st. I wonder how zalana would describe the overwrought reaction of the husband over his wifes adding the skill set of whore to her original titles of mother and wife? real problem is that this is actually normal thinking for the last few generations of women , in the usa at least. they think they can have it all, are entitled to anything they want, totally disregard the feelings wants and needs of all others while satisfying all their every little desires, fantasies, fetishes. as the big bang theory quip goes, bitches do be crazy, and they have losrt allintelligence morals ethics and empathy. maybe this abortion on demand till 30 days after birth is a good thing as it saves the "mothers" from facing their deficiencies as nurturing human beings?or even just decent human beings?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would any sane man want to be in a relationship with a whore? I just don't get it. Even an ex-whore.

The mere thought nauseated me.

But it's just fiction right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All of the husbands you write about have bigger pussies than the slugs they are married to. She quoted herself out right in front of him and his friends but he continued to duck her nasty skanky ass and tried to “work it out”. If he was any dumber he might forget how to breathe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story sucks more than Mary. Why did he let this shit happen the first time? And when he catches her at the hotel, he helps the punter fuck her and rapes her himself? They're both scum; what is it with you Brits? A 1* story only becaus I can't give a negative number.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This shows the mind of the author. Usually found in the bottom of a cesspit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was just hoping her fucking around for money wasn't true.

In my case It only took two minutes to end it.

Well written; understandable that some men Love so deep they can't realize quickly.

I'll give britease a 5 on writing ability. A 3 on theme and gullibility of the victim. actual (5) reality.

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
Much better ending!

Thanks for writing!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Yes,I like this version better. It seems a more logical conclusion than her simply becoming an escort.

Well written and thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have kicked the cheating slut to the kerb after the first night especially after she said she had THREE men No way would i have ever let my cock go near her after that night (jaybee186)

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

First night should have been the last night. Why would he have sex with her again. When the STDs start to present, he could have been clear but instead he will have to hope what she gave him is curable. She was tainted after that first night and should have been cast into the gutter where she belonged. Dating Cathy is worse. She is disgusting and had years to catch drug resistant diseases.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid hub was aloser from the point where he allowed her to go to the bar with that.guy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Twice as good as the first one. Gets a 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an aweful alternative to a horrendous story by a deeply british (the historical kind, a.k.a. the worst kind of way, leaving a mark almost as bad as the church did on human history)

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964about 1 year ago

Well, I guess this one is MUCH BETTER than the first one. At least this one is gone now. But getting that skank after her Jo plugged her was outlandish. I wouldn't have screwed that with someone else's cock.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Nah, still just as rank as the first one. Still writing total mc idiots. Still preaching cuckoldry. Still having stupid dialog with excessive waffling by the mc. His dialog response was ridiculously weak. Indecisive posturing, just more drivel.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars and only because he divorced the whore.

Just one more pathetic cuck/slut story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!

Oldfart72Oldfart72about 1 year ago
You

Must be a whiore at heart to write this shit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Better than the first. Shame there was no fallout for her friend Tracy for covering for her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your previous version was diarhea. This is better, not by much though. Not runny and more solid, but still shit. He could of had a field day with her being a hooker. Some ads in the newspaper with Gina wife experience and her real phone number and email address so that everyone knew who and what she was and then banning access to the kids. After all she is an unfit mother.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA10 months ago

Sorry now much better. He is way too calm and she had to be humiliated and punished. Of any cheater deserved a smack down it was Mary.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok... Noa gay... Alpha it is. 5 i think hard work or rather hard way.

NicealloverNiceallover8 months ago

Great job and I loved it. You have a very fluid writing style that flows very well and you have just the right amount of detail and depth to make the story a very exciting reading. The crowd here all want blood but I think you have ended it well. I just wish you had ended it with a little remorse for what Mary put him through.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Author CHEATED! Told us that this was NOT just an alternative ending, but that several more changes had been made, so the WHOLE story MUST be read afresh by the end of page two it became apparent that this was a ploy, and the pathetic apology for a story was no better yet, even to the agonising point of him reflecting that "Divorce was NOT an option"! By then, I was past caring, fuming. cross and angry at his deception, It had by now past the point of redemption! Too late for that!

6King6King4 months ago

⭐ Yeah, sorry. He stilled played willing cuck past her first whorefest. Should have been curbfest the same night.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Waited too long to dump her. After her 1st time- a 3some!- he should've kicked her out, at least for a week or so. The next time at the club with the girl's night, divorce time. Then demand her friend to say what she's been doing, in front of her husband. And recording the conversation with the friend & wife when she returned. After, he sees the lawyer, not after a few more times. I suppose the author, having read a few of her (his?) stories, loves weak, spineless men. 2 stars (barely) Bob

peter944peter9444 months ago

Sorry no better than the first.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous