All Comments on 'No Way Back'

by CAROLINA_GENTLEMAN

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Bullshit comments. Mallory knowingly and willingly cheated and got exactly what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story BUT why is it that the cheaters only realize their stupidity after they have lost when they have lost it Happened to me (jaybee186)

opheliusopheliusover 2 years ago

I liked the story. I've always been in favor of the cheater getting their just desserts if not a burning, but it seemed like this was one story where RAAC might've been appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is good to see a story that touches on the devastating results of a selfish, arrogant choice.

MikodaMikodaover 2 years ago

My god... so many manginas on this site. Or maybe most Americans have become such wimps. could it be that it is because most of you have bigger breasts than women? Never accept cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The people who comment in favor of Mallory are so emotional and feeling pity for herself. Reality is that a honorable who loved his women will never put up with cheating. Because his image of his loved one proved him as wrong and shattered his believes, respect, trust and intelligence. She cannot get a man like that again and he can always get the best because he is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where was the RAAC?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

she did a mistake, ad she regret it, she was the one who told him about what happened which mean that she was honest, she could just forget it and continued being a loving trusted wife and he will never know, but she decided to be honest and come clean, and her payback was shit,

this story is telling every body that if you make a mistake then never tell any one ang just lie like it was never happened

I think her husband shout forgave her after he gave her a huge punishment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder if "anonymous" actually read the whole story (re Chris being pathetic). She told him ALL THE DETAILS. Which means Chris knows it was not a mistake, she kept going back for more THE WHOLE NIGHT.

That is a choice, not a mistake.

There truly is no way back from that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Mallory has been penitent and patient quite long enough. Sadly, it's time for Holly to have some type of terminal event. Could be a freak accident, a random mugging that went sideways or simply a disappearance. Once she's gone, emotional weakling Chris will need tons of support and help with the children. Mallory quickly will again be the woman in his life.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

IMHO, Chris is worse than her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To 'anonymous' who asked "Where was the RAAC?" The answer is that there is none. The clue is in the title of the story, 'No Way Back'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A beautiful tale. One where there the cheating spouse learns, over time, that she did has serious repercussions. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like a commentator stated Chris is a worse whore than his ex-wife. I am sure there were quite a few married women that he bedded during his book tours. Do you think his now wife can trust him to be faithful? I doubt it. Once a whore always a whore be it male or female.

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

A beautiful tale bit very sad.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerover 1 year ago

This story is for all the Jessica's of the world and all the Mallory's who are friendly with them. I don't believe all single women who are friendly with married women are a bunch of c's but there are quite a few.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

In some ways it was good, the writing was very good. The story however, is one I love to read. Where the poor husband just comes out smelling like a rose, everything goes so amazingly well. The was it is around here, every guy should have a cheating wife...things always comes up roses. Hot wife, lots of money, great kids, amazing career...the ex....meh shes usually eating cat food. The usual cliched stuff.

As for that poor anon below this made me laugh "Like a commentator stated Chris is a worse whore than his ex-wife." Yeah you're just assuming which makes you idiots, more so than you already know you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree it's time for Holly to exit the stage permanently by one means or another. A long range rifle shot to the chest, a stab wound to the neck, a blow from a speeding truck's bumper during her daily walk or simply an unexplained disappearance would do nicely. All that matters is that she departs from Chris' life, leaving Mallory to resume her rightful place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When you have sex with your spouse during a period of legal separation, you are no longer legally separated.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Chris seems to me to be a weak character with a rather low self esteem. A strong man wouldn't need myriads of one night stands to stabilize himself after an emotional blow. And why is a one time cheating of his wife such a horrible blow that it changes him so much? Isn't this kind of wimpy?

MightyheartMightyheart9 months ago

Well written.

There is scope for a sequel.

Wife passes away as many have suggested and the two have another go at it.

Sumnut96Sumnut968 months ago

A very well written tale. A cheating wife who ACTUALLY regrets what she did? I didn't know those existed. lol 5 stars. DMW aka

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

A well-written,, absorbing tale. I thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Urghhh sickening!!

Ram707Ram7075 months ago

The lady’s honesty is admirable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for a well-written and powerful tale, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good job!

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
Didn't

Really have a happy ending but cheating never does

Boardman68Boardman683 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I am not convinced that Mallory learned her lesson. She just decided on a whim and maybe jealously of the other female sales reps - to "I have only been with one guy in my life I deserve to have at least one sexual adventure with another man regardless of being married." Decides to hook up with one of her customers (that is not bright!). Then, she comes home and right after making love to Chris she announces that she cheated during the convention and just expects him to forgive her. That cold-hearted! During the year of separation she doesn't seem too torn up about it. She tries to feel better about herself because she (1) was honest with her husband & (2) the cheating gave her the courage and opportunity to change careers. Finally, 10 years later she discovers that she hasn't realized the full extent that she hurt her husband by her one time cheating.

WargamerWargamer2 months ago

Good story, 4/5

mdadaminmdadaminabout 2 months ago

I agree with the writer of the story that betrayal should have consequences. However, in this particular story, the wife confessed on her own without any pressure from her husband. So, the husband's logic that he does not trust her and that he does not believe any word that comes out of her mouth is completely wrong. If she was lying, she would not have needed to confess, and he would not have known anything. Therefore, I think that his position is entirely wrong. It was a big mistake that happened once and will not be repeated due to her deep remorse.

He could have punished her severely, first by exposing her at work, embarrassing her with her family, forcing her to leave work, go to the doctor's wife and confess to her, then forcing her to sign a new contract in which she would lose everything if he divorced her later due to betrayal. However, I think that his behavior is inappropriate and excessive. We are all human, and we all make mistakes. If the mistake happens once and for specific reasons and the wrongdoer admits to themselves and commits to not repeating this mistake, in this case, the other party must forgive them after punishing them severely so that they learn not to make a mistake again.

The story is good, but the husband's reaction is unjustified, especially since he loves her very much.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous