No Way Back

Story Info
It was only one bad choice, but it changed her life.
12.1k words
4.36
78.9k
88
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the warmth spread through my entire body as I closed my eyes and savored the pleasure of that first sip of coffee. It had been a long week and I needed a caffeine boost to get me going this morning. Just one more day and I could wrap up this trip and head home.

My name is Mallory Barton and I'm a sales rep for a large medical supply company located in Raleigh, NC. I spend most of my time driving from one doctor's office to another throughout my sales territory which covers Northeastern North Carolina and Southeastern Virginia.

But, this week, I have been in Miami for the largest medical trade show of the year. The event is sponsored by the American Medical Association and while all of the major medical and pharmaceutical companies are here to exhibit their new products, it's mainly a chance for its' members to escape the cold winter in the Northeast and Midwest for a week of sun and fun.

Just as I took my next sip of coffee, my friend Jessica flopped down in the seat next to me. "God, I'm beat. How about you?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired too. But, if we can just make it through today, we get to go home tomorrow," I replied. "I just dread packing up that damn display this afternoon. It always seems like a couple of the pieces just never want to go back into the case."

"I'm right there with you sister. But, with any luck, someone else will be doing the packing next year. I fully plan on getting that promotion when my boss moves to the Los Angeles office next month and I'm betting that Chris will finally convince you to give in and start a family by then."

I just smiled at her and drank my coffee. I was pretty sure that Jessica would get that promotion because she had been the top seller in the southeast for the past three years. Her sales were regularly ten to fifteen percent above the next highest performer, no doubt a result of her drop-dead gorgeous looks, voluptuous body, and naturally flirty personality.

"I think you're probably a shoe-in for that promotion, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to start having babies just yet. Chris has been dropping hints and gently prodding me for over a year now, but I'm not sure that now is a good time."

"Well, in our line of work, there's never a good time for something like having babies. But, if I had a husband as gorgeous as yours, I think it might be worth it just for the fun of trying. Hell, if you want, I could be your surrogate. I would be glad to take him home and fuck his brains out until we got the job done. I'm sure it would only take a few months," Jessica teased.

"Wow, that's really generous of you," I said, laughing. "But, for now, you just keep your hands off of my husband. I may not be ready to get pregnant, but I'm all in for the practicing."

As we continued talking, I shifted the conversation to work and today's agenda. I was getting enough pressure from Chris about the whole baby thing and I didn't need any pressure from anyone else. Besides, there would be plenty of time for that when I got home tomorrow.

We were just finishing our coffee, when Dr. Craig Miller walked in and sat at a table across the lobby from us. He was the managing partner of the largest Cardiology practice in Richmond, VA. He was also a teaching physician at Virginia Commonwealth University. I had known him since I began servicing his practice's account about two years ago.

"Look," Jessica said. "There's that cute doctor that's been flirting with you all week."

"I see him. He's been acting like that since I first met him. I think he's probably harmless, but I'm not going to let him get close enough to find out. Besides, he's married and so am I."

"Whatever you say, Mallory. But, let me fill you in on a little secret. These doctors have egos that are off the charts. So, if you're willing to stroke their egos a bit by flirting with them, they will buy a lot of product from you. And, if by chance, you're willing to stroke more than their egos then your sales will go through the roof"

"You have got to be kidding me! There is no way in hell that I'm going to cheat on my husband for a few dollars in sales," I responded.

"Listen, you do what you want. All I'm saying is that before you settle down and start having kids, use what you've got to secure your future. Just think about it, you can do something that feels really good while padding your bonus and securing the future of your family."

"Oh my God Jessica, if Chris ever found out that I cheated on him, there would be no family in my future."

"Suit yourself, but just know that there are more girls like me than there are like you. So, you're going to continue to struggle to meet your quotas while others, who are willing to do whatever it takes to succeed, are going to continually pass you by for promotions. Plus, you told me once that Chris was the only man you've ever been with. Don't you ever get even a little curious about what it would be like to be with another man?"

"Sure, I wonder what it would be like, but I'm not willing to take a chance of losing Chris to find out."

"That's just an excuse girl. You know as well as I do that there is no way in hell that Chris would ever find out if you tried out a different model at one of these shows. These doctors sure as hell aren't going to tell. They're all married, with kids and a lot of money. Do you think they are going to risk that for some tradeshow fling? Hell no, they're not. Just admit it, you're too scared to even try."

"Maybe so," I said. "But, speaking of Chris, I need to go call him before we head to the booth. So, I'll see you there in a few minutes."

The rest of the morning was spent fielding questions and demonstrating our new products to the show participants. Then, after lunch, we spent a couple of hours packing up the booth and getting the cases ready to be shipped back to Raleigh. We finished at around 4:00PM and I headed back up to my room to rest a bit before dinner.

After a long bath, I relaxed on the sofa in my room and called Chris again before getting ready for dinner. Then, at 6:30, I met Jessica and another friend, Dawn, at a restaurant down the street for dinner and drinks. We had a nice dinner and I was having a good time listening to the girls talk about the different doctors that they had slept with over the past week at the convention.

Unlike Jessica, Dawn hadn't used sex to advance her career. She simply did it for the excitement. According to her, she was starting to get bored with her life. She was a wife and a mother of two small children, but something was just missing. So, she started having these "meaningless" little flings when she attending shows like the one we were at.

After dinner, the other girls were heading to a club for some dancing, but I made an excuse about being tired and walked back to the hotel. I was pretty sure that they had more than dancing in mind and I just wasn't in the mood to spend the evening watching them pick up random men at some club.

Walking back to my hotel, my mind wandered from thoughts of what my colleagues were doing tonight to the pressure I was feeling from a lot of angles. I was being constantly pressured at work to generate more sales and pressured at home to start a family. I hated my job and wished that I hadn't followed the money when I graduated from college but had instead followed my original plan to be a teacher.

I think that's why I was so reluctant to start a family. I often thought of quitting my job and getting certified to teach, but we needed my income. Chris had left his teaching and coaching job to start a gym with his brother and they were only taking small salaries and pouring as much as possible back into the business. I had fully supported this decision, but now it just felt like one more thing that was keeping me trapped in a job that I no longer liked.

Then, as luck would have it, when I walked into my hotel, I ran into none other than Dr. Miller as he was heading to the hotel bar. "Hey Mallory, it's good to see you again. Could I interest you in a drink?" he asked.

I knew that I should decline, but Jessica's comments from this morning were still fresh in my mind and for some reason, I found myself saying, "sure, a drink would be nice."

This was new territory for me, but I figured there was no harm in having a drink with the good doctor and flirting just a bit. The thrill of the back and forth flirting and the excitement of doing something that I knew was wrong, was making me unbelievably excited. Over the next hour or so, we had several drinks and the conversation got more and more provocative as the drinks added up and the night wore on.

At some point, he reached over and took my hands in his as he leaned his head close to mine. "Listen Mallory, I really like you and I've been attracted to you since the first day you walked into my office. How about we head up to my room for a nightcap and a little privacy?"

"Wow, uh, that's really flattering, but I'm married and I'm not sure if that's a good idea," I answered.

"How about this? How about if you come up to my room and we have another drink and talk for a bit more? If anything else happens, it happens. If at any point you want to just leave, that's okay too."

I knew it was wrong, but for some reason I agreed to go. Looking back, I wish I could say that it was the alcohol, but it wasn't. I wasn't drunk. Hell, I wasn't even really buzzed. I was fully aware that I should have said no and went back to my room, but I didn't.

When we reached his room, Craig shut the door and pulled me to him. With one hand in the small of my back, he reached the other behind my neck and held me in place as he leaned in and kissed me. Red flags were waving like crazy in my head, but the wetness spreading between my legs encouraged me to keep going, so instead of stopping him, I began kissing him back.

After a few seconds of kissing, I pulled away and excused myself, telling him that I needed to go to the bathroom. Once I locked the door, I stood there staring at myself in the mirror, debating whether I should stay or whether I should run like hell.

Eventually, I convinced myself that Jessica was right and that this was something that I needed to do. I had only been with one man in my entire life and before I settled down and started having babies, I deserved to see what it felt like to be with another man.

So, after a few minutes of debating it in my mind, I finally decided, "Fuck it. I could use a little excitement in my life. I've always been the good girl and for once I want to do something a little naughty."

When I returned to the bedroom, I found Craig lying on the bed completely naked, stroking his already hard cock. "Do you see what you do to me Mallory? I know it's a little presumptive, but I really need to feel those luscious lips of yours on my cock."

I stood there staring for a few seconds before I finally got up my nerve and stripped my clothes off, leaving them in a pile at the end of the bed. Then looking up into his face, I crawled seductively up the bed between his legs until my head was directly above his hard cock. By this point, he had dropped his hand to his side and his hard cock was standing straight up as he laid on his back.

For a few seconds, I let my long hair brush teasingly across his cock before turning my head to the side and leaning down to lick the base of his shaft. I slowly licked up and down his cock, always stopping just below the head to tease him just a little before running my tongue back down to his balls and gently sucking them into my mouth.

Finally, I licked all the way to the tip, where he was already beginning to ooze some precum. Once there, I swirled my tongue around the head a few times, being careful to lick up every drop before wrapping my lips around his swollen head and sucking gently.

"Oh fuck that feels good," he moaned.

That was all the encouragement I needed to continue, so I slowly worked more and more of his cock into my mouth as I slowly bobbed my head up and down. As his moans grew louder, I added my hand and began to fondle his balls, using my index finger to tease the outer edges of his ass. His moans continued to get louder and louder, and in a few minutes, I could tell that he was getting close.

Without warning, he suddenly thrusted his hips off the bed, forcing his entire cock into my mouth. Luckily, he was a good bit smaller than Chris, so I could easily handle it. I could feel his hands holding my head in place as he exploded, blasting a huge load of cum into my mouth.

When he was finished, I rolled off of him and collapsed onto the bed on my back, trying to catch my breath. It took him a few minutes to recover as well, but once he did, he rolled over and crawled between my legs to return the favor. I laid there with my eyes closed as he began kissing my inner thighs, gradually working his way closer and closer to my wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, baby," I moaned. "That feels so good."

Then, I felt him gently kiss the outer lips of my pussy before slowly running his tongue up and down my swollen lips, starting at my asshole and not stopping until he got all the way to my clit. He then sucked on my clit for a few seconds before licking his way back down to my ass.

He did this a few times before slowly working two fingers into my pussy. I could feel his fingers probing inside of me, rubbing against my g-spot while his tongue focused on my clit. As his fingers began fucking me harder and harder, I could feel my orgasm building from deep inside.

It continued to get stronger and stronger until suddenly my whole body tensed and shook with pleasure. As Craig continued tonguing my clit, I shoved my hips off of the bed, pulling his face into me and rubbing my wet pussy all over his mouth and chin as my juices flooded his face.

By this time, Craig was hard again and before my cum addled brain could regain focus, he had crawled up between my legs and began rubbing the tip of his cock up and down my swollen pussy. The teasing was almost unbearable as I yearned to feel his cock inside of me.

"Come on you ass, quit teasing me and put it in," I begged while reaching down and pushing the tip of his cock inside of me.

"Ummm," I moaned as Craig's cock suddenly slid easily into my wet pussy. Once he was fully inside of me, he paused for a while, grinding his hips into mine, putting pressure on my clit. Then, he slowly withdrew until only the tip remained inside of me before pushing into me again.

This continued for a while with Craig fucking me with long, slow, deliberate strokes, occasionally pausing to grind against my clit again. But eventually, his self-control was waning and I felt the pace of his strokes gradually increasing.

"Oh yeah baby," I purred. "Give it to me hard."

Craig never spoke. He just continued fucking me, gradually working into a frantic rhythm, slamming into me as hard as he could. As he neared orgasm, I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the pleasurable tingling between my legs and block out the twinge of guilt that had begun to creep into my mind.

"Pull yourself together, Mallory!" I told myself. "It's going to be fine. Now, just enjoy yourself and have a good time. You're never going to do this again, so make it something that you'll always remember."

So, I did just that. I fucked Craig three times that night, sucking him back to hardness in between each time. By the time he came in me for the third time and rolled off of me onto the bed, I was totally exhausted, lacking the will to even move.

As I looked up at the ceiling, I began to think about Chris and what I had just done. Suddenly, the feelings of guilt and shame began to overtake me and I could feel the tears beginning to stream down the sides of my face. I felt Craig roll over towards me and I guess he saw my tears.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"No. I'm not okay. This is the first time that I've ever cheated on my husband and I can't quit thinking about him. I just feel so ashamed."

"I totally get it," he said. "I'm married too. I remember my first time and it was a little hard for me too. But it gets easier."

"That's just it, I don't want it to get easier," I said as I began to get out of the bed.

"Hey, where are you going?" he asked.

"Back to my room. Listen Craig, I'm sorry, but this was a big mistake. I love my husband and this can never happen again."

I got dressed as fast as I could and rushed out the door without even saying goodbye. By the time I got to my room, the tears were flowing uncontrollably and I barely made it inside before collapsing into a sobbing ball on the bed. I don't know how long I laid there, but at some point, exhaustion got the best of me and I finally fell asleep.

When I woke the next morning, my first thoughts were that it was all a bad dream. But, the dried remnants of Craig's cum on my panties and the taste of him in my mouth reminded me that what happened last might was all too real. I forced myself out of bed and wandered into the bathroom to shower before the tears started again.

For the rest of the morning, my mind was going in a thousand different directions as I packed and headed to the airport. Luckily, I was too busy to focus very much on my actions from the previous evening. But, when I settled into my seat on the plane for the three-hour fight back to Raleigh, I couldn't avoid it any longer.

For the next three hours I tried to figure this all out. Should I bite the bullet and tell Chris what happened and beg him for forgiveness? Or, should I just keep this all to myself and try to move on? After all, it wouldn't be fair to dump all of this on Chris just to ease my conscience. I was the one who had fucked up and maybe it would be better if I just dealt with this myself.

By the time we landed, I convinced myself that keeping this to myself and hoping that Chris never found out was my only real choice because if he ever found out, I had no doubt that he would toss me to the curb. But there was really no way that he would ever know what I did if I didn't tell him. Hell, only two people knew what happened last night and I was confident that Craig wouldn't say a word to anybody.

I've loved Chris Barton for as long as I can remember and there's no way that I'm going to lose him over one stupid mistake. When we first met, during our sophomore year of high school, I knew immediately that he was the one for me. Everyone told me that we were too young and that a lot would change as we grew older.

But we stayed together. We dated for two years in high school and stayed together through our four years at Clemson, where Chris played football and I played in the band. Then, when we graduated, be both got jobs back home in Raleigh and got married. That was five years ago now.

For the past couple of years, we've been trying to get ourselves into a good place to start a family. I have worked hard to advance my career so that we can afford to have a baby and Chris has worked hard to build his business. He and his brother had opened a gym a couple of years ago and a second one a year later. Just recently, they opened a third location in Charlotte.

To be completely honest, I'm terrified of having children. Chris is more than ready and he's been pushing me gently in that direction over the past few months. But up till now, I've been able to put him off. We promised each other when we got married that we would spend four years building our marriage and our careers and then we would start having babies.

According to the original plan, we would have started last year, but so far, I've been able to put him off. Chris would have had children immediately if it were up to him. He loves kids and has been dreaming about being a dad for years. But I'm just not sure that I'm ready.

I was nervous the entire ride home from the airport. I've never lied to Chris before and I still wasn't sure that I could pull it off, but I didn't think that I had much of a choice. I was terrified that he would take one look at me and know that something was wrong.