No Way Out Pt. 01

Story Info
There is the only choice available and she has to accept it.
6.8k words
3.56
22.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, this story contains a dark storyline which includes ruthless graphic content. I would advice that if you are not into some hardcore and ruthless male dominating action, you should not read it.

This story is somewhat slow to start, but it will be at it's absolute dominating best, I promise you that. So please support me so that can I can write more. Hope you guys like it.

We live in a carefree world, dominated by rich ass holes. And I am a part of that breed too. I am a year old businessmen dealing in antiques. I have made a lot of riches through it, although this is not the only interest I have.

I have formed a group, consisting of some of my friends, equally ass holes like me. We are a group of 5 brats, with the same interest.

"Woman".

We are deeply buried in various kinky fetishes. We love to dominate woman. We love their tight holes, their silky smooth skin, their juicy tits and tasty lips.

As it is said, when you have money, you can have anything you want. We make traps, and catch the innocent and helpless woman of young age. We make sure they are so deeply caught in our trap that they don't have any option except to submit to us.

It is my best hobby. I like to enjoy young holes with my big fat dick. And not only that, we like to give them hell as we try some naughty toys on them. All 5 of us are single and never got married. Of course we are very people in the society.

We are known for the various charity works done by us for the society. Our group is underground and no one except us knows about this. After having fun with those sexy woman, we let them go after we get bored. We always have some leverage over them so that they doesn't open their mouth outside.

We have been enjoying our life at the fullest. I had drilled fuck holes of woman from many races. Whether it was American, Russian, British, German, French, Australian and they were all absolute peach.

One day, while I was shopping in a mall, I met a man. I recognised him. He also recognised me immediately. When I was young and in my early thirties, I went to a Muslim country and made a friend. He was of my age and we became great friends.

I would eat at his home every day till I stayed there. I was seeing him after a long time. I think it must have been two decades.

"Hey, old friend, it has been a long time" I said.

"Yes, nearly two decades" he said.

"Well, let me tell you brother, I am so happy to see you again" I said.

"Yeah, me too. Since we have already met now, would you like to come to dinner at my place. Let me return the favour you did to me when I was in your country" I asked.

"Well okay, we can do that" he said.

"Okay then, it is settled then, tonight it is, and bring your wife and kid along with you" I said.

It was dinner time, I was meeting my old friend and his family after a long time. I was alone at my home, so I was myself doing the preparations of the dinner. There was a sound of the doorbell and there they were.

Him along with his wife and daughter "Ariba". She was right behind him and when I saw her, my eyes were stuck on her. What a beauty she was. Even though she was wearing her typical Muslim attire, "Hijab" which covered her whole body and I could see only her beautiful face.

She was very young when I saw her last time, but now, she had become a "Goddess". She was in her early twenties, and even though she was wearing her "Hijab", I could her perfect curves through her body hugging "Hijab".

She was five feet nine inches tall. She was a fit and slim girl with one of best curvy figure I had ever seen. She was wearing a long eyeliner in her deeply expressive eyes. She had a mole, just above her juicy lips.

They greeted me and in the end, it was her turn to greet. She shook my hand and there was a sudden flow of electricity in my body. I never felt this kind of sensation in my body before.

"Well, why are standing here, please come inside" I said.

When she walked inside and moved past me, I turned around and looked at her juicy buttocks. They were dancing when she walking and my big fat dick wanted to pop out of my pants and drill that ass hole.

I somehow managed to control myself and moved in with them. He was very strict with his religious values when it came to appearance of woman of his family. They had to always wear "Hijab" and cover their whole body with it in front of a man.

And I got to say, she was looking smoking hot in that body hugging attire. It suited her curves.

"You have grown to be such a fine girl" I said to her.

"Thanks sir" she replied.

"So my friend, how come you are here in this country" I asked.

"Well, my country is in a grasp of a war and we took refugee in this country" he said.

"Man that is tragic. It must be very difficult to settle down here" I asked.

"Well we are doing okay, we are trying" he said.

"Well if you need anything, let me know anytime" I said.

We set there and ate our food. She was talking to her mother and for the first time I saw her smile. She looked much more erotic and my eyes were stuck on her.

It was time to go. I went to the door to see them out. Once again I stood behind her back and watched her walk. My dick was oozing out of my pants. It was like it would teat apart my denim.

I wanted her. I wanted her at any cost in my bed, tied up and gagged and I wanted to taste her amazing body and fill her all tiny holes with my filthy dick.

Our government took a decision and they decided to throw out all the refugees from our country who didn't have the passport of our country. My friend also was one of them. But he didn't want to go back to his country. It was not safe any more for woman. He wanted to stay here. He needed passports but it was not possible to get them by his own.

He came in contact with some shady people (who were my men). They gave him an option. Do a job for them and get the passports for his family. The job was to transport a certain material from one state to another.

It looked like an easy job but it was not. That material was banned in this country and they were trying to get it in the state without coming in the notice of any body. He was on supervision duty. He had to go along with the transport.

They were going swiftly and about to reach the destination and when they were just a few miles away, they hit a road block. There was a check post and they ordered to open the trucks. He hesitated. His heart was in his mouth.

They found the banned items and caught them all. When they were all taken to the prison, my friend was getting worried about his family. He planned an escape and he sneaked out of the vehicle and ran away.

When he was trying to go to his place, those "Shady guys" caught him and took him with them.

"Where is our transport" they asked.

"I am sorry, it is taken by the police" he said.

"Do you have any idea, how much it cost" one of them asked.

"It must quite valuable" he said.

"10 million dollars" they said.

"And we want our worth of money, one way or the other and now we will take it from you" they said.

"I am sorry, but I don't have that kind of money" he said.

"Yeah but you have a daughter, right???. we hear that she is young and hot meat. She would fetch a very high amount of money in market and we know you Muslims. Your woman remain virgins and untouched till they get married. Virgins are sold at a very high price" they said.

"No please, don't do that. Let me talk to a friend" he said.

He called me and explained me the whole situation. I paid them the money and got him out. He was relieved and went to see his family straight away.

Next day he came to see me.

"Hey, my brother, so nice to see again man" I said.

"I am very thankful to you to get me out from there and paying such a big amount for me. But I am sorry friend, I don't know how can I repay you that sum of money".

"You don't need to do that brother" I said.

well he didn't know that all that money came back to me.

"It is a very big amount my friend and I can't live in such a big debt. Even though you are not asking me to pay it, it will remain as a big debt in my heart and I can't live like that." he said.

"Well, I have a proposal for you. It will solve all your problems at once. But you need to hear me out" I said.

"Okay, please tell me about it". He said.

"Look my friend, you need a permanent residence hear in this country and for that you need a passport. And no one is going to to give a passport for you and your family. And your daughter will always be unsafe. I can make that all gone" I said.

"How" he asked.

"First promise me that you will think about it and then give me reply" I asked.

"Okay" he said.

"As I said, I have a proposal. don't be angry after hearing this okay" I said.

"Tell me" he said.

"Get your daughter married to me" I said.

"What......................" he was stunned to hear that.

"Okay, hear me first. If you get her married to me, first thing, she will be always safe here with me, no one dare to harm her in any way. Second thing, here she would get all the facilities and all my wealth will belong to her because I don't have anybody else in my family. She can live like a queen here. Third thing, if you get her married to me, you will be become my in laws, and one would dare to do anything to you in any way. So problem solved, you and your family, both will be safe, always" I said.

The word "Safe" did something to his heart.

"I will think about it and give a reply to you" he said.

"Okay" I said.

He went home and all he could think was that they can finally be safe and live free. But his daughter would have to marry a year old man. But she would finally be able to live like a queen indeed. And I was his friend, I would take good care of her.

He called me.

"I am ready for it, but you have to talk to "Ariba", you have to convince her to be your wife as it is her life we are talking about" he said.

"Okay" I said.

He arranged a meeting of us in private. When she arrived, again my eyes were stuck on her "Goddess" like body curves. She was not sure what to say, so, I started the conversation.

"You know, all the problems of your family can be solved by your one decision." as I was speaking, she stopped me in between.

"Yeah I have heard all this from father. Do you have something else to say" she asked.

There was an attitude in her which was making her even more erotic and I was going mad. I knew how to break these kind of bitches.

"How much do you love you father" I asked.

"More than anything in this world" she said.

"Okay, then imagine what would happen if some shady guys hurts him again, and I mean really hurts him. Or what would happen if he is caught by government officials and asks him for his passport. You are right, they would send him back to his country, to your home, and your country is shit now a days. He won't survive for long over there" I said.

"But no government officials can find us here, we live away from limelight here. And you paid off those shady guys for good" she said.

"Yeah that is correct, but I have some high reach in the government offices and what if they get a tip that some refugees are hiding here and what if I take back my ten million dollars from those shady guys" I said.

"No please, you will not do that" she pleaded.

"Yeah, I will not, if you get married to me and until you keep on doing what you are told to do and follow the commands you are given" I said.

"Okay, I will marry you and do whatever you want" she said.

"That's my girl. Now I have some conditions. First, you will do whatever you are told to do always, second, if you tell anything to your family, you know what would happen, third, if you try to harm me in any way, in case you are wondering what would happen, I have an insurance. If anything happens to me, I have the details of you and your family in a secure server, and they would reach into some very wrong hands, fourth, you will always look happy and smile and act like you are very happy whenever you will be in front your family" I said.

"I accept all of your conditions, just please don't let anything happen to my father" she said.

"Okay then, let's get married" I said.

She went home and agreed to his father. As it was ordered, she did act like she was happy with the decision. We set the date and I insisted it to be as soon as possible because I could not wait any longer to drill her tight virgin holes with my fatty dick.

And one more thing, when she came near me, I instantly became obsessed with her body scent. It was so arousing that I wanted to lick her whole body right there. Wedding was set for three days later.

One thing about our group. All five of us take various kinds of Ayurvedic medicines retrieved straight from up top the Himalayas. And it had increased our stamina quiet a lot. We could keep a woman awake for the whole night with our dick inside her holes.

Finally the day arrived. I reached there with my group of five and they were three of them. I hand picked a beautiful dress for her. It was a body hugging gown which was flaunting her perfect curves. It covered her whole body so her family was fine with it.

And man, she was looking such a hotty. She wore a deep eyeliner and a light pink lipstick. We did the rituals and finally I took her home in my car. The dropped us outside my home and when we got out of it.

I was old from the outside, but for me, age was just a number. I was like a 35 year old from inside and I was quiet muscular. When she came out of the car, I lifted her in my arms and took her to my room.

The room smelled amazing and the bed was full of roses which my friends did it for me. My group was exhausted and they decided to rest in my hall for the night. I left her in the room and came to see them.

"You guys must be tired, so rest here and call it a night" I said.

"Yeah, okay dude" they said and settled themselves in the hall just outside my room.

I went inside again and I saw her sitting on tip of the bed. She was wondering what was going to happen next. I was a year old guy, what could I do.

"It would be over quickly" she was thinking.

"An old man would give her a quick fuck of five minutes and then she could sleep" she was still thinking. And her thinking stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulders.

"Let's start our wedding life darling" I said while putting my hands over her shoulders.

I made her stand and grabbed her by her back. I pulled her towards me. She was so close to me that I could hear her breathing on my face. She was almost equal to my height. I took a deep breath and smelled her scent. It aroused me and my dick almost came out of my pants. She could feel it around her pubic area.

"Let's start with a deep kiss" I said and right after that, I locked my lips with hers and she was shocked with the sudden moment. Her lips were delicious and I was kissing her both lips one by one.

I started to insert my tongue inside her mouth and I found her mouth tasty. She was obviously feeling disgusting by it. A year old man was licking her lips and tongue. But she had no other option. She was still hoping it to get over soon.

I was still holding her close to my body and my hands started to move downwards towards her buttocks. When my hands reached there, I grabbed those juicy buttocks and pinched them hard. Even though she was wearing her gown, she still felt the force of my hands and she jumped with shock.

I could feel the touch of her panties as my hands were moving further towards her ass hole. I wanted to tear her dress and get her naked.

And I decided to do that. I grabbed her gown from her buttocks and pulled it in opposite directions with my hands and along with the force of that pull, her sexy, body hugging gown tore down from her buttocks.

And then I touched her buttocks and this time, my hands got to the naked smooth skin of her buttocks. I grabbed them and I squeezed them hard in excitement. I started kissing her more passionately and along with that, I was fondling her juicy buttocks, squeezing them hard, pinching them and playing with her soft silky panties.

I could see the feeling of embarrassment and disgust on her face. She was untouched before tonight and suddenly her naked buttocks were being played with, squeezed and pinched. She tried to get away from me but I was holding her firmly.

I was reaching to the deepest parts of her mouth with my tongue and it was delicious. Her gown was torn apart from backside but it was intact from front. After 30 minutes of kissing and playing with her buttocks, I parted my kiss. I went behind her and started kissing her neck.

My hands grabbed her belly and they moved up to her spongy tits. I felt the touch of her silky bra and I started groping her tits from outside her gown. She was still feeling the pervert touch of my hands and it was humiliating for her.

"How long" she was thinking.

But it was only the start. There was a long way ahead. After groping her for around ten minutes, I pulled apart her gown from her tits and this time whole of her gown fell apart and fell down on the floor. She was in just her panties and bra and she was looking absolute peach of a goddess.

I immediately tore down her silky bra and her spongy tits were out in the open. Before I could even get a glimpse of them, as I was still standing behind her back, she put her both hands on each of her tits.

for the first time I got see her naked skin. Her tits were of medium size but spongy and playable. Her tummy was flat and god, her curvy buttocks, they were the best part of her body. Her sexy curvy thighs were looking a shiny buttery smooth and my hands were craving to rub them. Her both hands were busy in covering her tits and I slid my hand down to her inner thighs. I started rubbing her super buttery smooth thigh and it gave a high level sensation to my dick. She started to shiver with my touch as she was not okay with all this. I was rubbing her inner thighs and moving up every second. Then I reached her pubic area and grabbed her panties. I started rubbing her panties and they were super silky smooth. It was getting really uncomfortable for her as an old man was rubbing her panties.

She couldn't bring her hands down because if she did that, her tits would be out in open and at least her panties were on. But she couldn't stop from putting her hands down to her panties when I started caressing her pussy from outside her panties. She tried to remove my hands from her panties and in the meantime, her tits were visible to have a look at them.

I grabbed her naked tits and squeezed them in the palm of my hands. My palm was closing with full force while having her tits inside them and she could feel the pain the pain as well as a sensation inside her body. It was more of a humiliating sensation she was feeling.

I was cupping, groping, squeezing her tits with full force and she started shouting "Ah ah ah, please stop".

I was getting more aroused by her erotic shouts and I started squeezing them with more force. I started pinching her nipples and she was feeling disgusting and embarrassed. I was licking her ear while my hands were busy somewhere else.

She was trying to pull my hands away from her tits while her other hand was busy in covering her panties. I removed my one hand from her tits and grabbed her panties from around her buttocks and pulled them down.

I pulled her panties out of her legs while still standing behind her back. I took her panties in my hand and smelled it deeply. I could smell her arousing scent in it. I took her panties inside my pants and wrapped it around my cum oozing dick.

My dick even became bigger and harder by the touch of her panties. She was completely naked now. Her one hand was covering her tits and the other one was covering her naked pussy.

12