No Way Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You left out one spot darling. Your ass hole" I said and immediately grabbed her buttocks, and inserted my palm in between them, right on her ass crack. I started to rub her ass crack with my fingers.

I could see the feeling of disgust on her face. Someone was rubbing her naked ass hole against her will and she could not do anything to stop it. After rubbing her ass hole for around 15 minutes, my hands decided to move to her most private part.

But that was covered by her hand. And she was not ready to remove her hands from her private parts.

"Your hands are disturbing me darling, take it off from your pussy" I said.

She didn't do it.

"You should know that there is a punishment for your every mistake to perform the order given to you" I said.

She was still unhinged by my threat. She was just not ready to let an old man touch her naked pussy. She had a lot of self respect and I was testing it. I gave a tight spank to her juicy buttocks and they danced in the air. I gave some more tight slaps to those spongy buttocks. It made her shout out loud and her hand came to cover her buttocks and while doing that, her pussy was now for touching.

"You want more of that punishment darling" I asked.

"No please, no more" she said.

"Then do as you are told" I said and she nodded in yes.

"Let's see if you have shaved your pussy for me" I said and I moved my one hand to her naked pussy. I felt a thick bush of hairs above her clitoris. They were really thick and it was like she had never shaved it.

"Wow, you Muslim girls, you never shave your hairy pussy, do you???" I said.

She was facing towards the floor in embarrassment. My hand rubbed her hairy bush and suddenly pinched her bush with a little force. It made her jump in shock. I grabbed her again and placed my hand of her clitoris and started rubbing them.

It was a place where she was never touched in her life and she could not believe on her fate that a sixty year old man was playing with her naked clitoris. There was a tingling sensation which she never had before.

I was loving the touch of her delicate clitoris. It was super soft. Her buttocks were moving forward and backwards, trying to reduce the effect of rubbing. She had never felt so helpless and embarrassed in her life.

I played with her pussy for another 30 minutes and even though she hated it, her pussy was getting wet which made her feel even more disgusted. I came in front of her and removed my cloths because my dick was starting thrust inside my pants.

When she saw my dick for the first time, her eyes almost popped out of the socket. My dick was huge, like a literal monster and it was roaring to fill her holes ruthlessly. She could not take her eyes of it.

"How is this monster is supposed to fit inside me" she was wondering.

"Go on, massage my dick darling" I said.

She remembered the punishment she got some moments ago and she didn't want to receive it again. With her shivering hands, she took my dick in them and started massaging it. It was the highest level of disgust.

I was feeling out of this world. Those hands were the softest among those who ever rubbed my dick. I was moaning in pleasure. My dick was oozing with pre cum and some drops fell down in her hands. She felt that sticky glue like thing in her hands. She wanted to stop right there. Her hands stopped working. She removed them from my dick.

"Your hands are disturbing me darling and it is time we stop using them" I said.

I brought a handcuff and tied her hands behind her back. Her bondage was so tight that she could not even move her hands any more.

"Now, let's have some more fun darling. let's taste your private parts" I said.

I took her in my arms and put her on bed. She was laying on her back with her hands behind it. I jumped on to the bed and got on top of her. I started by her upper body. I gave her a kiss on her juicy lips and then started licking her face.

I was moving downwards in slow motion and licking every part of her body which was coming on my way. After some moments, I reached her spongy tits. I opened my mouth, took her one nipple inside and started licking it.

It made her really uncomfortable and she started shouting. I started to chew her nipples and now she was shouting hard with pain. Her tits were delicious and I kept on licking, sucking, chewing them for around thirty minutes.

Her nipples were red with the continuous chewing. I moved further down and started licking her belly. Within some moments I was down to her legs. Her legs were so smooth and creamy. I started with her ankle and started moving up.

I reached her inner thighs when she started jumping in shocks. I was wondering that if these thighs are so fucking delicious then how delicious her pussy would be. These were the best thighs I had ever licked.

Finally there came the moment. I spread her legs wider and placed my face in between them and this time her hands were not there to stop me. I went near her pussy lips and smelled it and immediately started to lick her clitoris.

This was the moment she was trying to not think of, but it was here. Her creamy clitoris were so fucking delicious that I felt I was eating butter. She was moving her hips up and down to move my face away but it was giving me a much better angle to lick it.

It was making her shout out loud. Not sure she was shouting or moaning.

I kept on licking her pussy for another thirty minutes and even though she didn't want it, her juices flew out of her pussy and went straight into my mouth. It was not in her control. After drinking her pussy juices for a while, I turned and now she was laying on her stomach.

I stared at her juicy buttocks for a while and then grabbed them in my hands. I parted her buttocks and buried my face in between them. I started licking her naked ass hole with my tongue. I licked every corner of her ass hole and she was constantly trying to push away from her buttocks.

Even her ass hole was delicious and as I said before, her ass hole was even better than any other part of her body. I licked it for around forty minutes and loved every second of it.

It had been three hours already and it was two in midnight. Every corner of her delicious body was being licked by my tongue.

It was time for the main action. I turned her around on her back again. My dick was ready to fill her holes. I took my dick near her face and it was even bigger than her face.

"Come on darling, if you want to ease your pain, suck my dick and make it wet. It will be less painful for you when I fuck your pussy" I said.

There was no way she would suck my dick and when I brought my dick near her mouth, she closed her lips tightly.

"Okay, as you wish honey" I said.

I spread her legs and placed my dick on the tip of her virgin pussy and gave a brutal thrust. My dick tore down her pussy seal and went inside with a bang. It made her shout in her loudest voice which she could possibly make.

"Ah....................................................................."

i let my dick take some rest inside he pussy for moment and then began thrusting her like a rag doll. Her pussy was the tightest I had ever fucked. She was shouting like mad girl "Ah...... ah.......... ah............ ah.......... please.................. no.........................."

my dick was getting even bigger by hearing her shouts. I was thrusting her pussy like a drill machine and her pussy hole was getting stretched to its maximum limit. With every thrust, my dick was going much more deeper inside her pussy and it was giving her an immense pain.

I kept on fucking her wildly for another forty five minutes and I came inside her pussy three times during that period. In the end, I even reached her deepest part of the pussy and that made her shout like a true whore which she was. Cum was falling down to her sexy thighs and making a mess down there.

When my dick came out, it was still erect and covered in cum.

"Well, looks like my dick wants some more action. But this time let's try a different hole. What do you say "Ariba", you won't suck it, so let's get inside your ass hole" I said.

Even the thought of it created a shivering in her heart.

"No, please, not there" she pleaded

"Well, it needs to go somewhere" I said.

"Okay, I will take it in my mouth" she said with a trembling voice.

I came on top of her and sat on her tits and her spongy tits got squashed under my buttocks.

"Open your mouth" I said.

She opened her mouth wide and I inserted my fully erect, cum covered dick in her mouth. I gave a huge thrust from up top and my dick went inside her mouth. My dick was so big that it was touching her throat and she was finding it difficult to breath.

I started to thrust in and out of her mouth and I could feel the warmth of her mouth around my dick. I was moaning in pleasure and she was gagging "Mm............ mm................... mm....................... mm..........."

i wanted to add some fun to this.

"I have got an idea darling. let's add a condition. When I will release my cum inside your mouth, you will have to swallow it all in your tummy and if even a single drop comes out of your mouth, I will your ass hole right after that" I said.

This was a horrible idea for her. There was no way she could take it all in. But she had to try, or else it was the turn of her ass hole. I kept on thrusting her mouth for forty minutes and I buried my dick deep in her mouth and released my load.

She tried to take it inside her mouth but after swallowing a few drops, she couldn't do it and she spit it out and the cum rolled down to her tits and her face. Her eyes, nose, lips, chin, neck and tits, all were covered in my thick and hot load.

She never felt so disgusting. I got up and rubbed my load to her face and tits to make her feel more disgusting. She could feel the stinking cum all over her face and tits but she was more worried about what would come next.

"Alright darling, you lose, it is the turn of your tightest hole" I said.

"No........ pl...ea....s......e......." she tried to speak but her throat was filled with my thick cum load.

"Okay, one more chance, so that you can't complain that I didn't give you a second chance" I said.

She was okay with this. She knew that she would have to suck my dick again, but she could save her ass hole from getting destroyed.

I started thrusting her mouth again and again when I started releasing my load, she tried to take it all, and she did it, more than half of it, but it was too much and she couldn't take it any more and she spit it out again.

Her already cum covered face and tits got another thick load on them. There was so much cum load on her face that it looked like she was getting a facial of my cum load. She was trying to speak but her throat was jammed with a huge load in it.

"Alright, fine, another chance, but this one is the last and I generally don't give so many chances to any one, but you are my wife, so there must be something for you" I said.

She was determined that she would swallow it all this time. Her tummy was almost full with my thick cum load.

We started again and this time, I was more ruthless because I desperately wanted to fuck her ass hole. But she was determined too that she would protect her ass hole tonight. I was thrusting her mouth wildly and she was gagging but she kept on sucking it.

And this time when I released my load, it was the thickest and biggest load among the three attempts, but she was swallowing it all and to my surprise she almost swallowed it whole of it. Only a few drops were left which were in her mouth and when she thought she had won, she spit it out the remaining few drops.

She had lost again. She was trying to speak but couldn't. I let her swallow the cum which remained in her throat and gave a five minute rest to my dick. Her mouth came back to normal and she got her voice back.

"I have given you enough chances honey but it looks like your ass hole wants to be stretched tonight" I said and before she could say anything, I turned and now she was laying again on her stomach.

My dick was ready to drill that tiny ass hole with bang.

"Please......... no......................" and before she could finish her sentence, I gave a huge thrust inside her tiny ass hole and to my surprise, it went all in in a single thrust and she made the loudest shout she could make "Ah...........................................................................................".

her ass hole was very tight and when I started thrusting in and out, she was feeling like her ass hole was burning from inside. It's inner walls were cracking and stretching wide. She was feeling like her ass hole would be torn apart in two halves.

She was shouting "Ah........... ah........... ah............ ah........... ah............... ah.......... ah......................."

even my friends who were sleeping outside, were able to hear shouts.

"Looks like he is fucking her ass hole" one said.

"More like drilling her ass hole, she is a virgin remember" two said.

"So what" three said.

"So her ass hole is very tight and his dick is huge and fat and we have all seen how brutally he fucks an ass hole" four said.

"Yeah, boss loves to fuck an ass hole ruthlessly. We have seen girls screaming in pain before, but she is the loudest. She is indeed a true whore" five said.

"Yeah boss said that she is the best whore he has ever seen, so he must extra pumped and fucking her like a bull" one said.

They all laughed and they were enjoying her rhythmic shouting and screaming

in the meantime, I was fucking her ass hole like a madman, I was laying on top of her back and she was feeling like there is big mountain on her back. My thrust were really hard and fast and when my balls were slapping her buttocks, it was creating a thumping sound.

My dick was exploring the deepest parts of her ass hole and her ass hole was still so tight that my dick was getting twitched in there.

As my friend said, I loved fucking ass holes and her ass hole was the tightest I had ever fucked. I fucked it for around seventy minutes and during that period, I came five times inside her ass hole. It was filled with so much load that it didn't have any more space and the cum load was flowing out of her ass hole.

I came for one last time and this time I was exhausted so I kept my dick inside her ass hole and slept in that position, laying on top of her back with my dick still hard and inside her ass hole.

She was also exhausted and she also fell asleep. It was four in the morning and that was the time we slept. We woke up at ten in the morning and during these six hours of sleep, my dick felt erect again many times, and every time I woke up for a quick ass hole fucking session of ten minutes for at least five times. Each time it made her shout out loud in pain, but dick never left her ass hole alone for those six hours.

Her holes were not the same any more, specially her ass hole, which was fucked around six times and for around four hours and it had stretched even more than it's limits. I kept her hands tied up for the whole night and when she woke in the morning, she was not able to walk properly. Her legs were spread wider while walking because of the stretched ass hole.

It was just the starting of her married life. There is much more left for her to see.

To be continued...

12