No Way To Rescue Destiny Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife tasted my friend's big cock.
4.9k words
2.5
22.3k
17
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helpless, forlorn and forgotten. This is how I was sitting, watching my wife making out with my closest friend Dylan, stepping into the room, lifting me alone.

You know how events piled up to cause this difficult sight. I misled him many times. Yes, I did, but the reaction was harsh, rude and unexpected.

I didn't know Dylan is so much bold that he did this before my eyes. Still, he did it openly, unabashedly and shamelessly. But, what about Becky, who admitted that she has the hots for him since the first time she saw him at our wedding, but she said that it's just a desire, and I stupidly believed her.

Dylan carried my wife into the master bedroom and closed the door. The first 15 minutes, I heard nothing, then I listened to the bedsprings bouncing. Yeah, the childhood friend, my neighbour was having sex with my wife. It was painful to me, but the most painful thing was that they were fully aware that I was out there and realized what was happening.

Becky started to moan, her groans were getting louder little by little. She stopped groaning gradually for minutes, then she began crying again. It looks like they were changing positions.

After about an hour and a half, it went quiet. I heard Becky laughing loud intermittently, they were joking or mocking, I don't know what they were talking about.

Dylan opened the door, he walked out of the room wearing a black tight boxer brief. He sat on the sofa facing me, lit a cigarette, he didn't even look at me or give me any attention till he extinguishes the cigarette.

He glanced at me and lit another cigarette. "How you feel," he murmured.

I didn't respond shamefully, didn't know what to say.

Dylan smiled mockingly, "You know what your problem is!" he took a puff of his cigarette, then continued, "Your problem is your silence."

Dylan took a sip of juice which served by Becky and said, "Ok, I know it's so hard for you, it's the first time, you will get used to it soon. But you have to know that I never want to do that out of respect for you, but it was you who made me do that." He took another puff, "So, don't blame me, bro," he grinned.

Dylan checked his phone for minutes after he put it again beside him, he said, "I had known everything, I know you wanna me sleep with your wife. I was shocked, but you played games with me for a long time. I said to myself, that man wanna you to please his wife, so go for it."

Dylan kept quiet for moments, then said, "Don't discuss this with Becky, and I will guarantee you that what we have done you would ask us to do it again."

He walked into the room, closed the door. After 10 minutes, he went out fully dressed and headed to the apartment door, I stood up to bid farewell to him.

On the doorstep, he said, "I'm going to be here tomorrow, I told Becky that you have no problem with that, so don't be a dickhead," he warned.

****************************************

I came into the room, Becky was wearing a pyjama, resting in the bed. She smiled as she saw me. I dealt with the matter as if it quite common.

"Dylan will be here tomorrow night, I wish you enjoy a good time again," I smiled, trying to spare her blushes.

"I know, he will be here doing what he has done one more time," she grinned.

"Is he endowed?" I hinted.

"Well-hung," she bragged.

"You would see how a good husband I'm," I joked.

She laughed, "You are already a good husband, but when it comes to Dylan pleasing me, I can tell you now, you are a great husband," Becky praised.

We joked a little, I went to bed beside her, we kissed passionately, I can tell you I smelled the sex on her. I fell asleep, It was a hard day, in addition to, I had work.

************************************************

I wake up early, I headed to work. At 11 pm, Dylan phoned me to tell me he'd come to my house, I told him I was at work, he said he would prefer to wait for me.

I always finish my work at 12, I got off work around 12, I called him on my way home to inform him that I was coming.

I got home, Becky was wearing a white tank top revealing most of her cleavage and a black 3/4 yoga pants, she primped for him.

Becky met me with hugs and kisses, she was shining. I looked all over her, "Dylan would love this," I said with a grin.

"Ummm, yup, he loves women with big boobs," she rejoiced.

"That's true, I know him so well, he always says, 'Don't look at the woman's heart, look at what is above her heart.'"

While we were joking, the bell rang. I walked to the door, "Hey buddy, how are you," I met Dylan, and we hugged each other.

"Great bro." He ended the hug, gazed at my wife with a grin, got close, held her waist, she rested her hands up to his chest and kissed each other wildly.

I remained standing, watching them kissing and rubbing each other's bodies till the kisses became gentle.

They broke the kisses, Dylan gazed at her breasts, "You look so much brilliant tonight," Dylan whispered.

"I'm all yours," she murmured.

Dylan smirked and took her hand to set on a sofa, I sat on the couch facing them.

Becky crossed her legs, slightly slanted toward him and rested her head on his shoulder. He sneaked his arm around her, getting her much closer.

Dylan and I talked a little about work. I said that the two jobs are very exhausting and tedious.

He agreed, "You are right, I only have one job, but it looks like I'll have one more." He joked, gazed at Becky lustfully, and bent down for a light kiss.

I joked back, "What about the other job."

"Oh man, this is the only job I can take on without pay," he mocked. I glimpsed his middle finger brushing her cleavage while he was looking at me, "Man you have a hot wife, she deserves to be well treated."

Dylan bent down to kiss her roughly, his hand cupped her big breast harshly.

His legs were wide open, Becky smoothed his dick nicely. They cut the kisses, Becky said in a low tone, "Wanna some coke?"

"Yeah, don't be late."

Becky went to the kitchen, dried the cups and served coke to him.

We drank some Coca-Cola, Dylan was whispering in her ear, sharing jokes, in fact, I couldn't hear them clearly.

Dylan looked at me, "We have to do a little dance."

Becky suggested enthusiastically, "What about some slow dance."

"Slow what!" Dylan retorted in a fun way, "It's nonsensical, what about some lap dance," he said with a wink, he looked over at me, "Lap dance is sensitive, Sami right?"

"Whatever you two want is good for me." I simply answered.

"Buddy hit 'Candy shop' song," Dylan commanded me in a soft voice.

Candy shop is an old hip hop music by 50 Cent.

I plugged my phone on the amplifier, hit the music, it was so loud.

Becky stood up, showed her body to Dylan, who was sitting rubbing his dick. He slumped in a drooping, improper posture to let her sit on his lap.

Becky put her right knee on the sofa, then the left, he clutched her butts to lay her on his lap.

While she was settling herself on his groin, her breasts bobbed close to his face. His sleepy eyes watched her big breasts while she brushes his bulge by her pussy. Dylan snatched her butts, helping her bound on his dick.

His eyes didn't miss a moment to enjoy the movement and the beauty of her breasts.

Their crotches were caressing so hard. Dylan climbed his hands up together from her butts through the waist to her breasts.

Her boobs were above his head, he cupped them harshly, squeezed them firmly. Becky bent her upper back, making her breast slump near to his face. It was about 4 or 5 centimetres between Dylan's face and Becky's breasts.

Gradually, he licked all through her cleavage. Becky's hand lowered to catch his dick.

The song played a great role in rousing them, it was so loud.

Dylan stared at her face, "Babe, you have got gorgeous tits," he breathed.

"Nothing as gorgeous as your enormous cock," she said as she was bouncing up and down on his crotch.

"Wanna feel my cock inside you."

"I want all of you, Dylan."

Dylan grabbed one breast out of her t-shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra, he fondled all over her chest, lifted his head, closed his eyes, and locked his lips around her hard nipple.

He was rubbing her breast and sucking her nipple at the same time, grabbed the other breast.

Dylan held her breasts, sucked one and fondled the other. He was focus deadly, noticeably fascinated by her breasts, Becky smoothed his cheeks, guiding him to her hard light brown nipples.

My feelings were mixed between fear and enjoyment, I was standing next to the amplifier, two steps away from them, watching my best friend for 20 years at that time, making out with my wife.

"Take off your t-shirt," Dylan blurted out.

Becky straightened her upper back, Dylan beheld me in surprise, "Oh, you're still here," he teased.

"Yeah, I'm so close to you, I think you are a little bit busy," I joked back.

Becky remained on his crotch top naked listening up.

He took a deep breath, "That's right," stared again at her chest, "Who can resist these things."

Dylan grabbed her by the back, sucked her breasts like a hungry child. Becky screamed so loud in a pleasant way.

Dylan gazed at me, "Sami, I think it's too late, you have work, you should sleep."

He wanted to get rid of me. However, he could do whatever he wanted in the master bedroom. So I decided to sleep in the bedroom to leave them the living room and the master bedroom.

"Yeah, it's too late, I'll sleep in the bedroom, have a good night."

I strolled straight to the bedroom, closed the door, got into bed. I knew I wouldn't sleep.

One of them turns the music louder. All I could hear is the beats of the hip hop songs. In about half an hour, at the end of a song, as the sound dropped a little, I heard Becky screaming, "Ahhh, oh Dylan, your cock is so good, your cock is so big, deeeeeper."

Becky never talked like this to me, I don't know if she talks like this out of pleasure or Dylan's dick is really huge, I have an average length, 5.5 inches, but less girth, 3.5 inches.

I heard their bodies slapping, but soon another song began, and I couldn't hear anything else.

I dropped off, the alarm woke me up, it was 6 pm. I didn't know if Dylan was still here or not, I opened the door very easy, just in case. There was nobody in the living room, but empty coke-cola bottles and Dylan's watch.

I suspected he might be inside, I have to go into the room to take my stuff to go to work, I quietly knocked on the door, but nobody answered. I knocked at the door loudly, nobody responded too, I opened the door slightly, I hardly saw the bed, there was someone covered in a blanket.

Obviously, this was Becky, I just walked in, I saw some of her hair on the pillow.

Dylan left and forgot his watch when I saw it, I was worried about him being inside. Anyway, I went to work, while I'm on my way back from work, Dylan texted me, "Where are you?"

"I finished my work, and now I'm heading home. Are you asking for your watch?"

"No no, that's not why I'm texting, but get me the watch and come at the café, I need to talk to you."

*******************************************

We met at the café, Dylan got to the point quickly, "I think what happened the last two days is pleasured you, right?" he said, leaning his back, smoking the hookah.

"No matter, I have to apologize to you for being dishonest."

"I don't need your apologies, you paid for it, Becky and I fooled you around as you tried to bluff me," he declared. "Having sex with your wife wasn't a payback, if this is payback, I would have done it once, but I did it twice."

"What do you mean by that!" I mused.

"Becky called me behind your back, exposed that you have a fantasy to share her with me, she revealed that she wants me badly since she saw me at your wedding." He took a puff of his hookah, "I want you to know something, many girls want me to fuck them, and I ignored, but I can't refuse Becky."

He put the hookah stick on the table, bend his head to get close to me and said in a confident tone, "Becky is my type, you have no idea how much I want to have her on one bed, but I wouldn't out of respect for you."

"So when you knew about my fantasy you decided to do her," I predicted.

"Sure buddy, your wife, has got a hot fucking body, a firm pair of tits, and she is good in bed."

"I know you admired of her chest, it was clear so that you didn't notice me while I was standing beside you," I tried to be colder.

"The most important thing is that she is sterile so that I can fuck her without a protector."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure!"

"Why did you get rid of me last night?" I babbled.

Dylan grinned, "For two reasons, the first one, it's so tough for you to watch your wife riding my cock, the second is I'm not used to fucking in front of anyone."

"Oh, you have reminded me, I heard her screaming yesterday, it was so loud." I giggled.

"Yeah, she is naughty, she bounces so high to work the whole length of my cock...don't let this affect you, the three of us are satisfied, so why not."

"I hadn't imagined a moment you agree to do this," I shook my head in surprise.

"Because you are sincere, but I didn't use you."

"I know, there is no such thing, I must deal with anything you two want, you are my best friend, and she is my wife, whatever you do, I won't object."

"Plus, you wanna this very bad, apart from us," he grinned

"Yeah, no doubt," I agreed.

"So, I won't need your permission to fuck her anymore!" Dylan queried.

"From now, consider yourself as her second husband," I chuckled.

"For my part, I promise you I will give her the pleasure that she never had before," he smirked.

*********************************************************

When I got home, I told Becky about my talk with Dylan. I told her every single word Dylan had said in detail, which had encouraged her talk shamelessly.

When I told her that I heard her moans and she never screams like this with me, she said, "Oh honey, your friend has got an enormous cock, and he knows how to fuck, don't blame me."

At this time, I confirmed that Dylan is bigger than me. I didn't ask her about his size, so I don't embarrass myself.

She continued, "Don't worry, you have got a good one."

"It doesn't worry me, but I'm a little curious."

"I didn't measure it, but somehow he is big with fat balls."

"He is obsessed with your breasts too."

"You watched that," she asserted in a discouraging manner.

"But I wanna watch everything."

"I have no problem, you are my husband, it's all about Dylan, you have to ask him."

I gave her the stop hand sign, "No, no, no, leave it alone, it doesn't matter."

**************************************

In those days, Dylan used to get to my house while I'm at work. One time, I called him while he was fucking Becky, I asked him, "Where are you?" He mumbled, "In your house, fucking your wife."

I was dying of curiosity and desire for watching them fucking, but I estimated on focusing on my work.

On the weekend, my friend Andrew, who I mentioned in the first part, the engineer who supervises my work, he informed me that I could leave work early that day.

I got home at about 9:30 pm, I opened the door to find Dylan and Becky sitting beside each other, kissing my wife and fondling her bare breasts.

"Oh guys, I forget to tell I would get home early. I hope I haven't pissed you off."

"Not at all," Dylan said, then continued kissing my wife.

I walked to the bedroom and changed clothes. I heard them whispering, I couldn't understand what they're talking.

I smoked a cigarette and went to the toilet. After I came out of the bathroom, I heard Dylan yelling at me, I went to them, "What you want," I questioned.

"Sit down," he invited.

I sat on the opposite sofa. Becky was caressing hid dick through his tight jogger.

Dylan interrogated, "Why are you sitting alone?" Then bent to suck her nipple.

His question was unexpected, which made me stutter, "As usual... I just wanna free you up!"

He stared at me, "You wanna watch?"

I hesitated, "Why you say this."

"Be straight, yes or no."

Becky tried to keep a straight face and bit her lips.

"Yes," I said in an embarrassing tone.

"Get my cock out, Becky, your husband, is dying to watch us fuck."

Becky arched her spine, smoothed his bulge, pulled his jogger elastic and got his cock out.

Dylan was hard, his dick was like a pole, about 7.5 inches, and much thicker than mine.

Becky slowly stroked his cock all along. Dylan wasn't ashamed of me to see his cock, in our society, this isn't common to see each other's members. He stared at me smirking, then relaxed his head and arms on the sofa's back.

Becky covered her lips around his cock base, slid up slowly to the top, "Suck me off baby," Dylan whispered.

She began to suck him harder, he displaced her hair away from his cock, watched her working his cock deeper.

Dylan took his shirt off, he has got a smooth body, except for his chin, as I mentioned before.

He was waving his head slowly out of pleasure, biting his lower lips, "Your lips are so gorgeous, suck me good," he begged in a low voice.

Becky stopped to slip his jogger, he lifted his ass, she dragged his pants and boxer all at once, he took his dresses off, threw them away to be fully naked.

He settled himself on the sofa, grinning with his leg wide open. His balls are really, really big, affirm and soft as Becky had told me. He was fully shaved, I could see his smooth ass between his thighs.

Becky dropped her head, sucked him deep to the throat, fondled his balls. His tickled his hair with his fingertips and the other hand rubbed her ass through yoga pants.

I felt my cock getting hard, I pulled the sofa pillow and put it on my crotch, but the fact was they were busy with each other.

My wife licked his shaft, tickled his glans with the tip of her tongue, she slipped her tongue to lick his big balls. She stood up, stripped her pants and panties, they both naked, Dylan checked all over her body as she was standing showing off to him, Becky felt her breasts, rubbed her pussy.

Dylan grabbed her by the waist, guided her to ride him. She settled her knees on the sofa, Dylan settled her closer to his cock, she rested her palms on his shoulders, his fingers brushed her pussy. He held his cock and slid it calmly inside her pussy till his cock entirely gets inside her.

She bounced slowly to take his whole cock inside after she reached down to his balls, she began to ride fast. Dylan helped her by holding her hip, he looked up to her face, rubbed all over her body, smoothed her thighs, touched her back and upper arms.

Becky began increasing the speed, I heard her moaning, "Oh Dylan, I love your cock."

She straightened her spine, rested her palms on her thighs, and started to leap very fast as if she's riding a horse.

Dylan supported her by clutching her side butts, Becky was bouncing so high to take every inch of his shaft. She was squealing so loud, "Ahhhhh, ohhhhh Dylan, fuck me so hard, fill me up."

I couldn't see his face reacts, I moved to the sofa where they were fucking on the couch which was on my left. I watched Becky's tits swaying sharply up and down. Dylan grasped her swaying tits, the sofa vibrated with their movement. Becky was fucking like a maniac or like a child jumping on a trampoline.

Her butt was thumping on his thick thighs made a harsh noise. Finally, she went slow, Dylan took a breath, "Oh fuck baby, your pussy is so warm and tight, give me your perfect tits to suck them a little."

Becky turned her breasts close to his face, rested her hands on the sofa back, she never stopped fucking. Dylan cupped her breasts, then licked her nipple, passed his tongue all over her tit and tasted her hard nipples.

He placed his hands on her hips and pulled up and down smoothly in a slow way. He gazed into her eyes, grinning, "How you feel?"

12