No Way To Rescue Destiny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel your big cock warming me up," she murmured.

"You feel pleasured riding my cock," he mumbled.

"I need you to fill me with every drop of your cum."

"Let's go inside."

Becky stood up, walked to the master bedroom, Dylan followed her. Dylan's body is big with curved ass, while I'm thin, and my second job made me skinny, the summer here is burning, and I work as a trucker.

Anyway, I followed them, Dylan laid down on the bed, spread the legs wide with bending knees. Becky got on the bed, straddled him facing his feet, her thighs between his thighs, their lower legs on the same form.

Dylan spread his thighs more to allow her to straddle in a squatting position. Becky thrust his cock inside of her, then she rested her palms on his chest, he gripped her abdomen to control the rhythm. She bounced with heavy breaths, then she began to scream harshly, "Your cock is huge inside my cunt, fuck me hardeeeeer, pleaaaaaase." Their bodies were bouncing together. The bed mattress is soft, making them bobbing as if they dancing as one body. Her hair was swaying, tits bouncing. She straightened her torso upright, Dylan pushed his cock in a fast way. His back thighs were wavering appreciably, Becky tried to keep steady by resting her fingers on the bed. Dylan breathed, "Come on, suck me a little."

Becky laid on her side, sucked his dick like she sucks a lollipop candy stick. She was suffering to take his whole dick into her mouth, then she licked his shaft in an upward manner gently several times.

She tickled his fancy balls with her tongue, I heard Dylan moaning softly, "Fuck, Becky, lick my balls."

His hand shook her hanging breasts.

Becky placed on top of him again, but this time her face to his face, Dylan brushed his cockhead with her cunt lips a little before he guided it to go through.

Dylan's cock run smoothly into her, he bent his knees, I could see his fat ass line lucidly. Becky leapt all along with his cock, took every inch into her cunt in a fast way. His pussy was so wet, which made a little noise every time she bounced.

Dylan pulled Becky's back, getting her tits close to his face, suckled her tit like a hungry child, pushed his cock in and out of her pussy at the same moment. Becky straightened her spine and bounced roughly, she whined loudly without stopping, "Oh fuck yes, my pussy needs to be filled with your cum, ahhhhhhh Dylan, fill me up."

Dylan murmured with a smirk, "Do like that, do like how you ride my cock!"

"You fuck me so good, oh ahh, I need your cock so badly," Becky begged.

They both were groaning in intense pleasure, the sound of their slick bodies slapping against each other filled the room along with her screams.

"Your pussy is so tight and warm, I'm so close, wanna me fill you with my juice!" Dylan sighed.

"Fuck yes, I need every drop of your juice," Becky screamed as her big tits swaying in the air.

Dylan thrust his ass up, filled her pussy with his big balls tighten, rubbed her tits down to her hips. Becky bent down and kissed him deeply, her breasts against his chest, they whispered with soft kisses, I could see them smiling.

***************************************

They laid beside each other, Becky rested her cheek on his chest, it was fucking hard orgasm. Dylan placed himself on top of her, kissed her and got out of bed. His cock was still hard, he walked to the living room, drank some water, Becky followed him then they took a quick shower.

I walked to the living room, sat on the sofa, relaxed my body. Wow, I never thought that Dylan, who is my closest friend for 20 years ago, since we are six years old to even flirt with my wife, now I'm watching them fucking insanely.

After watching them, I realized that Dylan is so fucking good in bed, regardless of his dick is bigger than mine, but he knows how to satisfy my wife.

They came back, Dylan was wearing tight boxer while Becky was still naked. Dylan's dick's evident through his boxer brief. However, it was flaccid. His bulge is like a tennis ball.

Becky wore his white robe, they sat down opposite me, "Wassap buddy, are you ok" Dylan grinned.

"Great," I smiled.

"I hope you enjoyed the show," he bragged.

Before I say a word, Becky said in a silly manner, "I think he is."

"Yes, I've enjoyed watching you have a good time," I nodded.

"I didn't wanna be selfish, Becky told me you wanna watch us fucking, although I'm not the kind of guys who fucks under one's nose," he said gratefully.

Becky interrupted, "Thank you, Sami, for allowing me to fuck Dylan, he knows how to comfort me."

Dylan stared at her, "We both should thank him, he gave me the greatest gift in my life, and that's you." Becky moved her head and took a quick kiss.

Dylan gazed at me, "You know, your wife has got a hot body..."

I interrupted, "What's the most charming thing of her body?"

"Her tits; your wife have got big perfect tits, and there are no words to describe how much I adore them."

"Her tits swaying so high as she bounces on your cock," I flirted, and Becky laughed.

Dylan agreed, "Fuck yeah. Furthermore, her tight pussy, Becky knows how to ride all along with my cock, you are lucky."

I stared at Becky with a smile, "What about you."

Dylan joked, "Sami is fit to be a broadcaster, right?"

"Damn right," Becky laughed. "Ok, you knew, Dylan is well hung..." Dylan closed his eyes, opened his mouth a little, raised his hands as if a woman riding him, pushed his crotch up and said funnily, "Fuck Becky Fuck."

Becky busted out laugher, and continued, "I love his big body, he feels me warm every time he touches my body." She gazed at him shyly and stammered," Ummm and I adore this fancy beard."

Their eyes locked lustfully, "You know something, Becky, as long as I live. I'm going to take care of you, I'm going to entertain you forever, the pleasure you never had before. You are fuckable, and I'm fitted to fuck you at any time you want. You are my naughty girl."

Dylan got his lips close to hers and kissed her deeply. After they broke the kiss, I stated, "Thank you, Dylan, for everything you did for my wife and me, I wish you keep fucking her, cuz you really well endowed, worthy, and you are the man," I smiled.

Dylan smirked. "Thank you so much, buddy, I promise you I will never ever leave your hot wife."

Dylan got fully dressed, hugged my wife and kissed her good night then he left.

***********************************************

Indeed, Dylan didn't stay away from my wife Becky, he fucks her until now. This is my first cuckoldry experience, it's sensitive because my wife does it with my closest friend, not a stranger, there is a big difference.

Dylan spends good times with my wife in many places, hotels, discos, and nightclubs.

12