No Way to Treat a Lady

Story Info
Age makes no difference to new neighbors.
2.9k words
4.46
50.6k
30
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's disclaimer: All people in the following story are over the age of 18, and are figments of my vivid imagination. Any resemblance to real people is purely a coincidence.

Hello, I'm Jason, 24 years old, and one who just finished getting his MBA, from the University of Washington, in beautiful Seattle. Luckily, I landed a job, just weeks before graduating, starting this coming summer.

I now had the daunting task of finding an affordable place to live. If you know anything about Greater Seattle, it ain't cheap to live here.

With some help from my parents, and grandparents, I was able to find a pretty decent condo in one of the many suburbs, north and east of downtown.

Easy to commute to work, and easy to work from home, when needed.

Moving in, 3 weeks before starting work gave me time to set up my modest digs, and meet some of my neighbors. It also gave me time, when I finished setting up my place, to scout out the amenities in my complex.

Being a small complex, 24 units, we have a small, but nicely equipped weight room, plus a small pool. I began using the weights, as soon as I could.

My first afternoon in the gym, I encountered 2 guys, a bit older than me working out, and seemingly teasing an older lady, looking like she was recovering from some sort of an accident.

I am not one of those Mr Muscle type of guys, but at 5'8" and a very respectable 170, I think I can hold my own against a couple of bullies, acting like jerks.

Hearing them taunting this lady, who appeared to be in her mid to late 40's, I walked a bit closer, and asked, softly, if they didn't have something better to do.

"Fuck off, pip squeek," number 1 jerk said, with a grin. Standing a good 5 inches taller than me, and not very well built, I just looked at him, stepping between him and this lady, "I think you should apologize to this lady and then get out of here."

Laughing, jerk 1 started to put his hand on my chest, when I grabbed it, twisted it back, and threw him to the ground, landing with a dull thud. Looking up at jerk 2, I quietly said, "do you want some of this, too?"

It took about 30 seconds for both of them to head for the door, quickly.

"Hello, I'm Jason Douglas, your new neighbor"

Looking up at me, and smiling, "I'm Barb Wilson," she quietly told me. We sat talking for quite a while, with me finding out she was, in fact, 57 years of age, and a widow, losing her husband a year earlier, in an automobile accident that left her with some minor injuries.

She thanked me profusely for getting rid of those 2 jerks. "Weren't you afraid," she asked. Grinning, I told her that I happened to be a 3 time state wrestling champion, good enough to win a scholarship to wrestle at Boise State.

While we talked, I couldn't believe she was over 30 years older than I was. She didn't appear any older than mid 40's. She wasn't much taller than 5'2 or 3" at most and had a trim figure. I do have to admit, her very erect nipples poking through her bra and t-shirt caught my attention.

Over the next two weeks I helped her using some light weights and taught her how to properly use the tread mill. While showing her, we did touch, on occasion, but nothing too much. She didn't complain, and one evening, she asked why I was in the gym, and not out with girls my own age.

"Well, Barb, my girl friend from Boise, wouldn't move to Seattle, when I got accepted to grad school, and while there, I was too busy for any serious relationship."

"Jason, I'm old enough to be your mother," she said, quietly.

"Don't you want my help?" I asked, saying her age didn't bother me at all.

She looked me in the eyes, and told me how much she looked forward to my lessons. I told her I was starting work, that following Monday, but would help her, when possible.

I might add, here, that those two jerks never came back to our gym, again. I found out they lived nearby and were using the facilities without permission. That ended abruptly.

The Saturday, after my first week of work, I needed to work the kinks out of my muscles, so I really needed some exercise. As I was loosening up and doing some stretching, Barb walked in, smiling to me. "Hello, stranger," Smiling back, I blurted out "hello, beautiful."

Blushing, she looked away, mumbling, "you must need glasses, Jason."

Walking over to her, I gently brushed my lips to her forehead, saying I meant what I said. Grinning, I went back to my stretching.

I noticed she had this little smirk on her face as she started her own workout. After I finished my warmup, Barb walked over to me, taking my face in both her hands and softly kissed me on my lips.

"Oh, my," she gasped, "I hope you don't mind." Grinning, I put my hands on both her shoulders and returned the kiss, pushing my tongue inside her mouth.

"Do you want to work out, upstairs?" I whispered.

"I'm not sure, Jason," she gasped.

Thinking to myself that I had been wanting to do this since that first night I rescued her, I took her by the hand, leading her back to my place.

Upon arrival, I looked into her soft, blue eyes and told her we could do as much or as little as she wanted.

"Jason, you have to understand, I'm not a spring chicken, any more." Grinning back at her smiling face, I just kissed her, again, letting my right hand slide down, cupping her left breast, gently.

Gasping, she said, "I'm more than a little out of practice at this sort of thing." Smiling, I let my fingers gently caress her hardening nipple. "Out of practice, maybe, but not out of desire," I stated. Moving to my couch, we sat down, still kissing. I slowly put both hands on the bottom edge of her shirt, lifting it as she raised her arms. Her plain, white bra came into view. Reaching around her back, I started unhooking it, when she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

As she started to speak, I moved one finger over her mouth shushing her. In silence, I moved her arms away from her chest, allowing her bra to land in her lap. I took a breast in each of my hands, and very softly rubbed each growing nipple between my finger and thumb.

Yes, her breasts, while not overly large, did have some sag to them, but with childbirth and her age, that was to be expected. Slowly, I leaned down, taking one nipple into my mouth, softly licking it, causing it to enlarge to nearly a half inch in length. While licking one, my hand kept softly rubbing the other one, causing Barb's breathing, to become a bit more erratic, and hesitant.

Moving us both to a standing position, I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her, deeply. I was surprised her response was just as eager as mine was. Starring into each others eyes, we both continued to undress each other.

Moving towards my bedroom, she stopped, saying, "Jason, its been a long time since I've done anything like this, so be patient."

Lifting her onto my bed, I laid down, next to her, kissing up and down, from her neck, to her shoulders, sides, tummy, and lower.

Just as I started kissing just above her thick bush, she put her hands on my head, "Jason, nobody has ever done that to me." "If you don't like it, then I will stop," I breathed. She nodded, giving me a green light to continue. As my tongue touched her very wet slit, for the first time, her entire body shook, as if struck by lightening.

"Oh, God!" she gushed. "If I would have known..."

If I thought her initial response was great, when my tongue touched her little, hooded pearl, she exploded. While not exactly a squirter, she did soak my face.

"Jason, Jason, I am so embarrassed" she uttered. Holding her tightly, I moved up to face her, telling her that was the exact response I was hoping for!

"Shall I continue?"

"Do you mean there is more?"

"Oh, yes." I then kissed my way back down her body, paying particular attention to each engorged nipple, smiling at how hard they became. Back between her legs, my tongue went back to work, bringing more moans, and even more shaking. Moving back up, laying face to face, I asked her if she were ready for the next step. She gave me a very tentative nod.

Slowly, I moved in between her open legs, rubbing my throbbing cock up and down her soaking wet pussy lips. As I began entering her sex, she gasped. Its not that I am porn star huge, but a respectable 6" plus, and on the thick side, it was evident I was bigger than what she was used to.

I kept up a slow pace, with Barb starting to move underneath me. As she began breathing faster, and faster, so did I. All of a sudden, her fingers dug into my back, causing my to up my tempo.

"Oh, shit." "Oh, FUCK."

I knew I couldn't last much longer. With a final thrust, I exploded, filling her tight pussy with shot after shot of hot cum. I couldn't believe how tightly she was hanging on to me.

I looked down and noticed a few tears dripping down each cheek. Kissing each one, I asked if she was OK.

"Better than you know," she breathed. "Better than you know."

Moving off her, but not breaking contact, I leaned over, kissing her tears as softly and gently as I knew how.

"Jason, you best let me up to clean up." As I looked into her eyes she looked as happy as I had seen her.

We spent the rest of the day, just cuddling, talking, and, yes, kissing. She did tell me she was a little too sore for round two. Grinning, I told her I wasn't in any great hurry.

Mid week, Barb texted me asking to come for dinner Friday evening. I responded asking what I could bring. Just yourself, she responded.

As I rang her bell, Friday evening, she opened the door, allowing me to see four other people in her apartment. These are my daughters and sons in law, she announced.

Oh, shit, am I in trouble? I noticed they all appeared to be older than me. Her older daughter, Mary, and her husband Joel, both gave me the "what the fuck are you doing?" look. The younger, Nan, and her husband, Bill, just sort of starred at me.

As soon as I sat down Barb was whisked away into her bedroom, by her girls, leaving me alone with the husbands. I didn't even try getting their names straight, as I didn't think it was any of their business what my relationship was with Barb.

One of them, not sure which, started with the most outrageous question he could have asked. "Are you after Barb's money?"

"First off," I said, "we have never discussed anything close to that, and second, its none of either of your business." I was really insulted. They weren't put off by my age, but were worried that I might infringe on their inheritance. They were almost as big of jerks as those two in the gym, my first time there.

After about 15 minutes of awkward silence, Mary and Nan reappeared, asking me some questions about myself, seeing if I was acceptable, to them.

I finally asked the 4 of them, "if your mother and I continue seeing each other, and enjoy each others company, will it bother you?" They all looked at each other, and answered they really couldn't think of a reason they would be bothered. Good, I stated, because, truthfully, I wasn't asking for their permission.

Both daughters told me they hadn't seen their mother this happy since their dad died. Hearing this brought a broad grin to my face. Just then, Barb came out of her bedroom, asking if they wanted to go to dinner with us. I inwardly grimaced, but luckily. both couples told us they had sitters to get back to, and left.

As soon as the door closed, Barb was in my arms, hugging me for all she was worth. Kissing me, like there was no tomorrow.

"I never thought they would leave!" "If you couldn't tell, I'm not a big fan of either son in law." I just nodded.

Still holding me close, kissing my neck, I let both hands move to her chest, rubbing her nipples through her blouse and bra. I got the same reaction, as before, as they both came to attention, under my soft rubbing.

"Am I on the dinner menu?" she whispered. I responded by lifting her easily in my arms and moving into her bedroom. Slowly undressing each other, I started kissing my way down her quivering body. As I moved from her belly, downward, I stopped, gasped, and continued down to her now trimmed bush. More like a landing strip. As my tongue did some exploring, up and down her lips and rubbing all around her clit, her moans could have been heard out on the street.

For the first time in our relationship, she reached down and took my cock in her hand. Moving her head down, softly moving her hand up and down, she very softly kissed the head of my throbbing manhood. God damn, that felt good. Slowly, she took a little more, with each downward movement. Between her mouth on my cock, and her hand massaging my balls, I wasn't going to last very much longer. Sure enough, as my body tensed, she took her mouth away, watching me shoot several large streams of cum all over my stomach, and up upon my chest.

"Oh my God, Jason," she breathed. "I think I now know what you and the girls talked about in your room," I responded. Smiling, she got up, went into her bathroom, and brought out a warm cloth and dry towel. As she softly cleaned my mess off my tummy, she whispered, "that was the first time I ever did that."

Grinning, I told her I was honored to be the recipient of her very first blowjob. She continued running the cloth over my cock, until it started coming back to life.

"Are you for real?" she cried, in mock horror.

As it grew, I asked her if she wanted to try something different. Nodding her agreement, I had her get on all fours and I moved behind her, placing a soft pillow under her elbows. Softly rubbing the head of my cock up and down her sex, I slowly inserted myself inside her very wet pussy.

At the same time, I reached underneath her, massaging both breasts, causing a series of gutteral moans. I moved one hand back, softly rubbing her clit, while quickening my pace. She must have cum two or three more times before I finally exploded deep inside of her.

Panting, almost out of breath, we just laid there, side by side. Kissing, touching, licking, before she said to me she thought it might be time to clean up.

Lets shower together, I said. Barb looked at me as if I asked her to go skydiving, or something equally foreign to her.

"Why not," she answered.

Getting into the shower, I started washing her back, around to her breasts, then down between her legs. Backing into me, she realized I was getting hard, again. "You must be kidding me, Jason," was her only comment. Turning her to face me, I placed each of my arms under each leg, lifting her and impaling her on my waiting cock. As I picked up steam, she clung to my neck, holding on for dear life.

Shooting another load into her waiting pussy, we stood in the shower until the water started getting cold.

"Enough, Jason, I can't hardly stand," Barb whispered in my ear. Holding on to my shoulders, I carried her to her bed, laying her exhausted body onto the waiting towel. I started drying her as gently is if she were a precious gem. Which, to me, she was.

Crawling into her bed, she lay in the crook of my arm, nestling against my body. "Don't get any funny ideas, Buster Brown," she mumbled. I honestly didn't have a clue who or what Buster Brown was. Grinning, we both fell into a very sound sleep.

Over breakfast, the next morning, she quietly told me both her daughters had some misgivings about our relationship. Age difference being number 1. Numbers 2 and 3, also. I asked her if it bothered her, me being younger than her kids, and she said, with a really sexy grin, "only the fact I need to build up my endurance if we are going to fuck three times in one day."

"Such language," I replied, gently kissing her soft lips, letting my hand slip inside her nightshirt caressing her very aroused nipple.

I will leave to the readers' imagination, how we worked on building up her endurance, most of the day.

A post script to this story. Within the next two months, both her daughters separated from their husbands. I guess they were both jealous of what mom had found.