No Wi-Fi: The Second Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAARGH!"

"That was only the first one, pet," said Adalind calmly, "you still owe me another say...four zaps."

"NO!"

But Adalind ignored her and zapped the areola on the left side of her chest, and then three and four were unleashed upon the nipples themselves.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

"And finally..."

Adalind lowered the zapper and shocked the tip of Ruby's now fully exposed and expanded clitoris.

"AAAAAAAAH!"

Ruby didn't scream in agony here. In fact, the shock gave her such pleasure, that she squirted all over the mattress and over Adalind.

"Wow! You're a powerful squirter, Ruby! Who'd have thought it of a straight girl?"

"So......so...."

"What was that?"

"So confused...."

"I know it is difficult to comprehend in your state. I'll let you rest a short while before we continue."

And with that, Adalind exited the room, leaving Ruby panting and half-wishing that her lesbian tormentor hadn't left her behind.

Adalind smiled at her pet on the floor, clearing trying to resist rubbing herself. She attached the leash to her collar and silently led her upstairs where they would be out of earshot.

Flo squealed eagerly as her mistress donned a strap-on and gave her orders.

"Ass up, head down, and be a good doggy, my faithful pet!"

"WOOF! WOOF!"

With that eager assent, Mistress Adalind thrust her ribbed and purple strap-on cock deep inside her pet.

"Yooooowllll!" howled Flo happily, a few stray tears leaking down her elated face.

"There's a good girl, Flo! Take it harder!"

Pet Flo panted in heat and thrust back deeper onto the cock of her owner and yipped with glee with each movement, her pussy sloshing with wetness and pleasure.

"You are mine forever, Flo and so will Ruby! You will be my pets! My mated pets! You still cannot begin to imagine what I have in store for you both!"

"WOOOF!"

"Oh fuck, so good, so deep!"

"WOOF WOOF!"

"I love you, Flo, you and Ruby will be my most beloved possessions! I'll love you and cherish you both forever!"

Flo couldn't resist.

"I love you too, Mistress! I feel so complete! I cannot wait for Ruby to accept this! She will be so happy! Just as I am! WOOOF!"

And with that, both mistress and pet orgasmed together, squirt spraying everywhere.

They both collapsed and after removing the strap-on, Adalind rolled over and cradled her pet in her arms, feeling content and fulfilled in a way her profession had never managed to before.

"You get some sleep, my pet and I will complete converting your love."

"Mmm, meow," purred Flo dreamily, as she sunk into the enchanting world of blissful imagination.

Adalind smiled and kissed her pet's soft hair, then eased out of the bed after a few minutes' recovery. She tucked Flo into the covers and slipped out of the bedroom to return to Ruby in the dungeon.

With high spirits, Adalind re-entered the dungeon, smirking at the sight of Ruby slumped in her star-shaped position, asleep, but twitching as though still reaching out for a cock to fill her. And she would get one.

Still wearing the strap-on which was soaked in Flo's orgasmic juices, she mounted the bed and slid the cock inside Ruby's throbbing pussy.

Ruby juddered as if in a fit as she was rudely awakened by penetration by a humongous dong, which was approximately eight inches long.

"AAAH!"

"Hello again, my pet," said Adalind with a smug grin, "I hope I haven't left you hanging too long."

"Mmmph!" came the muffled reply of indignance.

Seeing Ruby's enraged look, Adalind sighed and pulled the strap-on out until only the tip remained.

"I see that you're still playing hard to get," she said, "but I see your position as one of two choices. One: you keep resisting and you keep getting punished and I'll end up owning you anyway, or two: you could stop fighting the fact that you get hot from this. It turns you on and believe me, your body doesn't lie like your mouth does. If in fact, you truly disliked this, you would be dry as a desert. I know this is scary and confusing and not something you've likely ever considered before...but I promise that it'll be all worth it, my pet."

Ruby couldn't stand the teasing of the dildo head barely flitting over her clitoris. She had been awake for less than two minutes, and she was already struggling with her inner desires. She didn't know if she wanted it or not, but she certainly did want Florence to be safe. All she could think about with certainty and clarity was if her best friend and sister was safe and sound, or suffering dreadfully.

But she noticed something shocking whenever she thought of Florence. Her pussy secreted another load of girl cum each time. Whenever Florence's soft, smooth hair entered her thoughts, she got wet. Whenever she pictured Flo's sweet smile and her shapely legs, she oozed.

What is wrong with me? She's my sister!

But she isn't really, is she?

But...

You love her, don't you?

Yes, but as my bestie!

Or so it started out that way and has evolved into something more.

That can't be!

Then why are you so wet?

"Anybody home, pet?" came Adalind's voice.

Ruby looked up at her captor, looking as conflicted and as confused as ever.

"Which choice will you make?"

Ruby didn't know...all she knew was that even though she was kidnapped, naked, bound and sexually abused, she was only thinking about whether or not she had unknowingly fallen in love with Florence.

"Well, pet?"

"I...I..."

"You...?"

"I....I don't....know..."

"Well, your resolve has lessened at best," said Adalind patiently, "so I will not give you too painful a punishment. But punished you shall be. I'd say...8 hours of stimulation on my dick on a stick, suspended on my sex swing."

"W...what?!"

But she was too tired to speak any more coherently. Within moments, Ruby found herself off the bed and attached with legs and arms spread wide on a sex swing, the lowest part of her body being her dipped pelvis, the pussy being lightly touched at random intervals by a mechanical dick on a stick.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

"Have a good 8 hours, sweetie," said Adalind smugly, "maybe when I come back, you'll earn the orgasm you obviously want. And maybe you'll know who you want to be."

"Mmmmph!"

But Ruby's muffled desperate plea fell on deaf ears and Adalind departed to snuggle up with her other pet.

Ruby struggled but found it only tensed her tendons which were being sorely stretched in her suspended position. She couldn't believe she could ever possibly be this flexible, but here she was, doing the splits in mid-air, with a only a moving dildo to dab at her pussy for support.

Each time the dick on a stick touched her labia, she dipped lower, trying madly to get it inside her. She thought that even if she only got the head inside her, it would be enough in her current state to make her cum.

The agony of neglect was tortuous, and what made Ruby break into sobs wasn't the fact her limbs were in pain, nor was it because she was in a terrifying kidnapping scenario, but because she wanted to give in. She wasn't thinking of how nasty it would be to become a sex slave anymore. She was willing to devote herself to Mistress Adalind if it meant she could cum and if she could reunite with Florence.

Once again, the thought of Florence made her pussy drip and other thoughts of her best friend entered her mind.

The sweet words she spoke to her when she arrived at the house, the shine on her ivory legs and how sexy that dressing gown looked on her, lightly revealing some cleavage.

"Oh, Florence...I'm so sorry..."

She saw a clock on the wall opposite her. She had noticed that it had said 11:30pm when Adalind left her, and now it was...midnight?!

She groaned as she let out tears of pain and frustration.

********

Adalind was awake at 6am and at 7am, she woke Flo with a soft kiss and some breakfast of mushed Weetabix in a bowl of milk.

"Eat up, pet," she said softly.

"Woof!"

Flo got on the floor on all fours and happily tucked into her breakfast. She loved how freeing it was to just be a pet for a sexy, beautiful woman who was firm but fair to her.

After she was finished, Adalind wiped her mouth and kissed her again before she clipped the leash to Flo's collar.

"I think it is time for you and Ruby to be reunited. What do you think?"

"Woof!" Flo grinned eagerly, wagging her booty as if to wag a tail.

"Aww, let's bring the lovers together, at last."

Adalind, completely naked as well as Flo, led her pet on all fours down to the dungeon.

Flo was leaking down her legs in excitement of what she would find when she entered the room that changed her life. Would Ruby be angry? Would she be hurt? In pain? Would she try to end their friendship only to be kept as a pet anyway?

She almost overtook Adalind in her haste to find the girl she loved, but kept back so as to avoid punishment.

"I love how eager you are, sweetie. Now, when I open that door, I want you to stay on all fours, but you are free to speak to your love. She probably will have a lot of questions and it will be you she'll want the answers from. Understood, honey?"

"Yes, Mistress," smiled Flo nervously.

And with that understanding, Adalind opened the door to the dungeon and led the excited pet-girl inside.

What Flo saw made her head spin and her pussy quiver. In front of her, suspended on a sex swing, with her legs stretched almost perfectly horizontally, as well as her arms, struggling weakly and pleadingly to reach the moving phallus on a mechanical piece of equipment, pussy oozing and leaving a puddle on the floor was Ruby.

"Oh, someone's been a bit messy, I see," said Adalind in a sweet voice.

Ruby looked up feeling exhausted and numbed in her limbs, but when she saw Flo next to her mistress, on her hands and knees, blushing and smiling shyly, completely naked and collared like a dog, she whimpered behind her gag, wishing she could move. But her exhaustion from being left in this position overnight was too much to bear.

"Well, my pets, just look at you both! Pure beauty and ecstasy! I wonder what it'll look like to see you joined together as one!"

Adalind uncollared her first pet.

"Go and lap up her mess, Flo," ordered her owner.

Flo eagerly scurried over to where Ruby's juices had leaked onto the floor and lapped it up, tasting her best friend for the first time.

"Mmmm?!" came a muffled exclamation from Ruby.

Flo took no notice, addicted already to the fruity, tangy taste of Ruby's insides. She couldn't wait to taste it directly from the source.

Ruby was horrified. Her best friend and sister was behaving like a puppy eagerly devouring a treat. And she had no concern about being naked in front of her. What had Adalind done to her?!

"Let's remove this now, shall we?" suggested Adalind in a diplomatic manner.

She removed the ball gag, finally giving Ruby some relief of pain. She had to adjust her jaw for several minutes before she could even think of letting rip verbally at her captor.

"What have you...done to her?" she whimpered.

"To Flo? Nothing she hasn't accepted," smiled Adalind.

"She would never...degrade...herself...this way."

"It's true, Ruby," said a sweet voice.

"W-what?!"

"I am Mistress Adalind's pet, Ruby," said Flo with a nervous smile, "I disobeyed her rules trying to find the Wi-Fi box and discovered this dungeon we're in. She caught me when she came home early due to the assignment she had cancelling on her. And she punished me...stripped me, used my body...but throughout the experience, I came to a realization."

"R-re-realization?"

"I loved it. I wasn't scared. I was turned on."

"B-b-but...she kidnapped us!"

"Not really. I was already in her house and then I invited you here..."

"Wait! Y-you knew about all this shit before I came here?!"

"Yes...I led you here so that Mistress could introduce you to this."

"WHY?! What did I do to you?!"

"It's not like that..."

Flo's eyes began to water, full of fear and despair.

"You tricked me! You got addicted to this weird-ass sexual stuff and decided to force me to be part of it! Am I wrong?!"

"I didn't do it to hurt you or spite you..."

"THEN WHY, YOU BI-!?!"

THWACK!

"AAARGH!"

Ruby's scream ensued when she felt the horsewhip strike sharply across her abdomen. Mistress Adalind looked murderous.

"Don't. You. Ever. Insult. Flo. In. My. Presence! EVER!

"YOWEE! I'M SORRY! STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP!"

Adalind conceded and Flo instantly rose to her feet and ran over to kiss her best friend's wounds.

"I'm sorry I put you through this, Ruby...but I didn't do it with malicious intent...I swear. I did it because..."

Ruby looked at Flo with scorn but then saw just how devastated and broken her best friend appeared to be. Her heart hurt for her and she sighed deeply as her kisses on her abdomen, chest and breasts became more sensual and...pleasurable.

"Oh...then...why, Florence?"

"Because I came to another epiphany after my first time with Mistress Adalind. I think I'm a...a lesbian. And...I was given an offer from her...one I didn't want to refuse, but had to."

"Why..?"

"Because what she offered...was a new home and life away from studying and the hardships of life. To live a simple, happy life as her pet and sex slave. It seemed so wrong, but nothing appealed to me more. To be loved like that is the closest thing I've had to a happy home life since my parents died, but then I realized I wouldn't just be sacrificing my education and social life...I refused because it would have meant...losing You, Ruby."

The tears poured heartily and freely down Flo's cheeks as she said this and Ruby just hung there in shock. Was Florence saying what she thought she was saying?

"Why were you willing to give up your whole life except for me?"

"Because I can't live a life without you...you've been my rock since we met. I helped you and you helped me...and I know we've been besties and like sisters ever since but...I think I'm in love with you, Ruby!"

Ruby was speechless. She didn't have the words to answer. She knew she was thinking primarily of Florence during her captivity, worrying after her...but she had to admit that during her 8 hour torture on the sex swing, she couldn't help but picture Florence when she was craving an orgasm. She had pictured Florence coming to her and pushing the dick on a stick inside her for her to give her the perfect climax.

But could she love Florence back?

"Please...say something," sobbed Flo.

Mistress Adalind watched them both very closely.

Ruby finally spoke, looking at Adalind.

"Can I come down now, please?"

Flo broke into sobs once more. Adalind strangely obliged and untied the silent Ruby and lowered her gently to the floor. It took Ruby a fair few flexes and stretches to feel comfortable in her own body again after all it had been through and although her limbs were beginning to feel better, the one thing she still couldn't stop from aching was her pussy.

Adalind moved away to a desk across the dungeon floor, opened a drawer and then returned with Ruby's clothes.

"Here you are," she said sternly.

Ruby looked first at her clothes, then to Flo and finally to the door leading to freedom and her normal life.

She stayed still, silent and unreadable.

After a minute, she said something quite unexpected to both parties.

"Leave me alone with Flo...and Flo, are you just gonna lay there like a bawling baby or are you going to kiss me?"

Adalind would normally never allow anybody to speak to her in such an audacious manner, especially when it was somebody giving her an order rather than her giving them the orders as she was fully accustomed to. But something told her that this was to be a private, special moment for her two pets and she decided to oblige, just this once.

"That will be the first and last time you tell me what to do, Ruby Lean. I will go for now, but we will be discussing this outburst later."

She then gracefully left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Flo was staring at Ruby with confused awe and pure worship. She loved Ruby, even more so when she was naked, pure and unrestrained, her hair wild over her shoulders like a goddess.

"You...want me to...kiss you? After what I've done?"

"You said you did it because you love me. Prove it now, Flo."

Flo didn't need telling a third time and darted straight into her best friend's arms and pulled her into a kiss with such enthusiasm and longing that they toppled over and laid tangled in one another's arms. Flo was doing her best to deliver through this kiss just how deeply she had fallen for Ruby and how far she was willing to go for her, to emphasise just how genuine her proclamations were.

Ruby was startled by Flo's swift obedient action and after she fell on top of her, she needed a few seconds to settle into the kiss and position. But what shocked her was that she was no longer angry or testing Flo's dedication...she was turned on. Feeling Flo's naked body mingled and rubbing with her own, their juices soaking them both and her soft, sweet lips meshing with her own...and then the velvety tongue tying around hers in a snog left her with no doubt. It felt good to be kissing Flo...to be cuddling up with Flo naked...to be...

The kiss broke.

Both panting girls looked at one another, making eye contact. Their breathing eased and as if on command, Ruby crawled over and kissed Flo again, softly, slowly and passionately.

Flo almost squealed in delight that she was being reciprocated. Then she did squeak when she felt Ruby's fingers trail into her wet pussy lips.

"EEEK! Oh....oh, Ruby!"

"You like that?" whispered Ruby huskily.

She found that she liked the touch of her best friend's pussy and dug one finger slowly inside.

"Ooooh, yes! Oh, baby! Please...fuck my pussy!"

Ruby smirked and did so, but she couldn't go too fast as her arms were still a little achy and stiff. Flo understood and took what she could, and then turned her own fingers to Ruby's pussy and replied in kind.

"Oh, wow!" gasped Ruby.

"Do YOU like that, baby?"

"Oh God, yes...oh, Flo...rub me...kiss me...fuck me...aaah!"

Both girls rubbed each other, fingered one another and when they got less comfortable, they naturally and without hesitation or awkwardness linked together into a 69 position.

"Oh Flo!"

"Oh Ruby!"

Then they both screamed in unison into one another's gashes as they squirted pussy juices everywhere.

It was a few minutes after this climax that Flo crawled to lay face to face with Ruby who was laid on her front, panting with a slight smile of satisfaction on her face.

"Ruby...I love you."

"You know what? I think you've converted me. Cos I feel fairly certain that I've fallen in love with you too, Flo."

The pair happily cemented their love with yet another kiss.

"I'm so glad you've come to that decision, Ruby."

Both girls shot up and saw Mistress Adalind smiling down at them in such a sweetened way that she may as well have been observing two kittens purring in a nuzzle.

"Mistress, thank you so much," said Flo softly, getting back into her all fours pet position.

"You're most welcome, Pet Flo. But now...what about you, Ruby?"

"Huh?"

"Now that you've found love with Flo...are you willing to make the same commitment she is willing to make?"

"You mean...to leave uni and live here...as a pet and slave?"

"Yes, that's the one. I've no doubt that your desires to be a writer of some kind can still occur. There are lots of ways to get published without venturing out into the world and you don't really need a degree to get your works out there. You and Flo could maybe document your new lives here and write about them on sites such as Literotica or into erotica genre publishers."

"I...I don't know..."