No Wi-Fi: The Second Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectre8
Spectre8
31 Followers

"What's holding you back, dear?" asked Adalind.

"It's...so weird...yet I could never abandon Flo...I...I DO love her..."

"Then beyond your studies, which I can help you resolve, what, pray, is making you not say yes?"

Ruby honestly didn't know the answer to that. It was a huge change in just a span of twelve or more hours. Could she really give up everything she ever knew to live a domesticated life in a mansion with her lover and a woman who wished to own them both as pet slaves?

She, like Flo, had no family beyond an abusive pervert for an uncle...and perhaps this sort of life would help ensure she would be safe from him forever more. And if it was with Flo by her side, her rock, her sister, her bestie, her newfound soulmate...how bad could it be?

"I...I want to stay...I want to be with Flo...and if that means living here under your thumb, then that's what I shall do...Mistress."

Adalind smiled and Flo squealed, kissing Ruby's cheek.

"Very well...I shall have all of your things moved in as soon as possible, and we will sort things with your landlord. After that, we shall fully begin this new life together and we'll need to sign a contract to ensure all parties are happy with the arrangement."

Both girls nodded and then Adalind went to her drawer and once again returned with something new in her hands. It was another collar, coloured red.

"Lift your hair for me, Ruby."

Ruby gazed at the collar, looked across to Flo who proudly wore her own...then she smiled and lifted her hair away from her now exposed neck and Mistress Adalind clipped the collar on and put a small lock on it so that it could never be removed.

"Welcome to your new home and family, Ruby....or maybe I should name you something cuter like I did Flo."

"Whatever pleases you, Mistress," consented Ruby.

"I think I'll call you Roo. Roo and Flo. The perfect names for the perfect pet couple I have gained."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Roo.

"Woof!"

Looking to Flo in surprise, Roo hesitantly barked as well.

"Don't worry, Pet Roo. You'll get used to all of this soon enough."

Mistress Adalind stroked both of her pets' hair and they happily purred together. Roo now realized something: she liked this. She truly did, especially with Flo by her side.

Whatever came next for them both, she knew that she had made the right choice: she was home.

(End of Part 2! A third will be out after New Year and maybe a fourth if I can find a good storyline!)

Spectre8
Spectre8
31 Followers