No Woman Ever Said That

Story Info
Attraction and disproving an inconfidence.
4.2k words
4.44
20.2k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sargedog1
sargedog1
21 Followers

No woman ever said that.

Watching the game Sean was entertained with the ball being volleyed back n forth. The amateur match was a semi-final and Jamie was doing well against her opponent two games to one. Sean was in attendance for support and because he was on summer break not wanting to return home. Jamie and he had always been close growing up. It'd been three years since they'd actually been around one another, though they kept in touch via social media etc. He decided a visit to Wisconsin was a better choice than another hot summer in Arizona. Sean's girlfriend of the last month decided it was quits also helping influence the choice to not stay where he attended school as a summer as a single didn't appeal.

Jamie jetted back and forth across the court the score of the final game in her favor 40-15. She moved like a cat toying with its prey, Jamie was about to finish her opponent off. Her leg muscles rippled and peaked as she darted around the court in her tennis outfit. Sean started to lose focus on the game thinking when did she get those legs. Jamie was always fashion minded but not a diva. Her outfit was a tight sports bra paired with high side spandex shorts that showed her bum off. Sean was drawn back to the moment as she waved to him after having caused her opponent to miss the ball and winning the semifinal pairing.

Sean watched as she offered her hand to her opponent over the net then turning toward him her bronze skin moist with sweat. He thought she must be tanning at the club, her defined abs caught his attention as she neared. His eyes she couldn't help but notice making Jamie smile even bigger over her victory smile. Sean was a handsome man not tall though which suited her fine. Her five foot two size meant his five nine was just about right for her. She loved his scruff, his dark brown hair and well-muscled frame. Sean was two hundred ten pounds of her kind of man. She knew this as she'd been admiring him since she became a woman. Albeit she wasn't in love with Sean, beyond their closeness, she measured many a suitor in his image.

His eyes rose to meet hers as she approached offering her a towel. Patting her face rubbing her auburn hair and slender neck, Jamie made sure to put on a little show to tease Sean. She could see in his eyes since the moment he came close in the airport, he was impressed with her looks and she liked the attention. He was after all the exact type of man she looked for and it didn't hurt that the other women at the club hadn't a clue of their relationship. She stepped close giving Sean an unexpected peck on the lips which he thought may have been a little longer than the usual warm greeting.

Her lips felt divine pressed to his, instinctively placing a hand on her hip as she touched his face after the kiss. Her hand dragging down his scruff covered cheek she smiled a smile he knew was just for him. She bent to her bag stuffing the racket inside holding the pose a little long fidgeting to be sure he got a good look at her well-defined ass. She worked hard on her body Jamie was not lithe but lean and muscled as she thought a woman should be. She trained Crossfit, did yoga and spinning, besides taking up tennis last year. Her coach was impressed and talked her into entering.

Standing she picked up her bag and reached for his hand. They approached her coach together and Jamie introduced him to her. Jamie began conversing with her coach as Sean was again slowly ingesting her form with his eyes. He never realized until this moment she had to be the perfect specimen he was attracted to. Glancing his way in a "come with" look, a smile again broke her lips, busted and he knew it. She didn't seem to mind he noted and thought to just play along until told otherwise. He really wasn't ogling just viewing for his pleasure and possibly hers too?

Jamie was victorious and had headed off to the lockers for a quick change. Sean looked around as he waited. Nosing through the pro shop noting some wristbands he thought she'd like and took them to the counter. A small victory gift but something none the less was called for. Stuffing the bag in his cargo shorts, Jamie appeared now dressed in black yoga pants stopping at her knee and a loose fitting light colored top. She'd donned a ball cap and put her pony through the opening. Sean smiled at her as she neared to match hers.

What happened to the girl you were seeing? Why didn't she come with?

She said I wasn't what she was looking for but assured me I am a good guy. Honestly, I don't think the physical part was what she was looking for. She seemed disappointed in.

"In what?"

Well, our sex frankly. She was always looking for more and couldn't seem to be satisfied or so it seemed to me. I don't think I was enough man for her if you catch my drift. Sean's trust of Jamie was on full display for her but he was very worried what she'd say about his comments. He didn't like to be patronized and felt the risk of her blunt honest opinion was worth the chance she'd tell him he was right or maybe what to do about it.

Not enough man? What, are you hung like a weasel? I know you're not. I mean, hello I've seen the package albeit not in the buff but it looks to me like you're carrying a loaded gun. How do you feel about what you're packing and be honest? I can tell if you're lying Sean.

Walking toward her SUV Jamie offered the keys to him. He declined, I'm comfortable with you driving and I'm here less than a day so I need my bearings first. She pointed out he'd need to learn his way sooner or later and with her would be best to start. He reached for the keys touching her fingertips a little longer than necessary. Her fingers were slender, hands small with fingernails of crimson his favorite color being red, they held his gaze. He caught her noting his attentions and looked in her eyes stating his appreciations.

I don't think I'm as large as I should be. It's just not what I'd consider a big dick and I'm a grower, not a shower. Sorry for the bluntness, but you asked. I've never had a woman really like, check it out or be overwhelmed when I take off my boxers, even if they'd go down it's not like they acted as if they couldn't handle all I've got. I would say most would have wanted more girth. You know, long and thin slides right in, short n fat.

Jamie cut him off again. "No, that's not where it's at." Men came up with that bullshit. No woman ever said that, if one did it was to antagonize or belittle someone. There are guys who are light in the love equipment department but there are small women too Sean. A girlfriend of mine used to say she hated having sex with a guy who was packing, she liked the snack size. Sean, I'm certain you're well equipped to please any women and I'd venture any women would be lucky to be getting what you've got to offer.

She pointed out the turns and notable landmarks for Sean's future reference to begin navigation on his own. She said reliance upon his phone to navigate was a fools choice. It took about a half an hour as they chatted her voice was infinitely more pleasing to listen to than any other girl he knew. The wind twirled Jamie's hair as she would turn to face him. Gesturing at sights and turns her slender arms adorned with bronze flesh. Sean could smell her intoxicating musk as he made the last turn to her home. A modest dwelling in a suburban area Jamie had done well for herself after college.

It had been some time since he had seen so much green. The grass surrounded his bare feet as he pulled on a beer. Sean thought to himself how she had perfect taste. Jamie approached from behind remaining on the deck. "Would you like to freshen up, I'm off to the shower. Sorry if I smell." Sean turned to face her she'd taken off the loose top, the white sports bra from the match was now somewhat translucent. Jamie was all women to be sure. Stepping up the stairs toward Jamie she moved in front of him reaching for his embrace, he did not refuse.

"You do smell but it's near heavenly."

Jamie beamed a smile then pressed a kiss to his lips showing her appreciation. Turning and pulling him with indoors. She asked how soon he'd graduate. Sean stated his intent to finish his graduate degree in bioengineering. Inside Jamie again turned and placed a lingering kiss on Sean her hand gliding into his hair and pulling him tighter. Sean felt his cock thicken, was he reading her right? Setting the beer down as she continued to kiss him he pulled her into him. Her other arm wrapping around him she parted her lips. Sean pushed his tongue into her mouth and sought hers. He felt amazing and his dick let her know Sean was just as impressed with her.

"Are you okay with this?" Sean answered back pressing his lips to hers and firmly gripping Jamie's ass.

She turned pulling him with her marching down the short hall to her master bedroom. Sean vectored toward the bed but Jamie had other plans, pulling him toward the in-suite bath. She reached for his belt pulling his shirt from its tuck and deftly unbuckling, unsnapping, and dropping the shorts to his bare feet. Now it was his turn, after pulling his shirt off, reaching for the edge of her bra slipping it over her breasts. Her arms raised, Sean leaned in to kiss her passionately, her nipples hard and etching his muscled chest. Jamie pulled him close grabbing his ass, his thickening member poking her abs then sliding aside. She wanted him, she could feel herself become swollen and slippery.

He deepened the kiss holding her head as he explored her mouth with his tongue. Jamie slid her small hand between their bodies gripping his now fully erect tool. Her thumb grazing the corona and slight fingers wrapping around the shaft, the tips did not meet her palm. Jamie moaned in delight of what was going to be in her soon. Sean dropped his hands to her ass slipping the tips of his fingers into her yoga pants he noted the lack of panties. Caressing firming on her taunt globes then pushing the pants down the back of her thighs. Sean bent slightly to lower her pants to her ankles. Jamie stepped from them gripping his neck as he arose wrapping her legs around Sean pulling herself up as she pressed her lips to his.

Standing straight up his penis lay across her labia. Jamie rubbed her slick nether lips over the underside of the man meat she was going to have buried in her hungry hole as soon as possible. Sean again grabbed Jamie's ass supporting some of her slender weight. He bent under her grip, his head leaning down to suck her engorged nipple. Her breasts where firm and cone-shaped topped with a dark red wrinkled areola that protruded above the creamy flesh. His lips pulled the nipple in and he bit down slightly to let her feel his teeth. Jamie inhaled sharply with the pinching sensation sending shocks directly to her clit. She could actually feel it swell as Sean sucked hard on her sensitive nubs. She felt her pussy cream drooling from her opening. Dropping her hand between their bodies she again grabbed his manhood. Tilting it down and rubbing the head along her slippery slit.

Jamie wanted his cock to fill her void right now! Pushing his cock below her opening she tilted her pelvis to align the swollen head of Sean's rod with her dripping vagina. Letting her weight fall the head pushed past her lips fitting snugly into her velvet love canal. Sean lowered her weight as his shaft slid inside Jamie. Her breathing becoming short as she was stretched by his tool. Sean became worried his cock wasn't enough man for Jamie. She could sense the hesitation asking what's wrong as she sank to engulf his entire cock to the root in her. Sean looked her in the eye stating he wanted to be a good lover for her. She smiled then replied, you fit perfectly inside like I was built just to take your wonderful dick. Just enough stretch to know I'm being fucked, so fuck me like you want to make me yours, forever Sean.

Jamie felt his glans swell as he absorbed her words. She became even wetter anticipating a thorough pounding from him. It had been a while since she had a bare cock in her. She usually preferred to exercise safe sex practices with a new partner even though she was on birth control. She knew she wanted to feel his hot seed deep in her from the outset so no latex-fuck this time. She could tell her pussy was really liking the flesh filled fuck. She felt her cream drip from her as Sean began to rut round in her. Kissing him she told him to put her down for a second.

He did with slight hesitation. Jamie turned away from him to enter the stand-up shower. It was a large room with glass doors a bench and multiple shower heads from which the water could be directed. Jamie turned on the water setting the temp and selecting the ceiling rain shower feature. Turning to sit on the natural stone covered bench she motioned for Sean to come close. His eyes were soaking in the naked goddess who commanded his presence as he moved closer to Jamie seated in front of him. She reached for his cock pulling it down to her face from its erect posture. Darting her tongue out to lick around the glans then placing a puckered kiss on its head. Her eyes looked directly into Sean's

Her lips parted, Sean watched the head slip inside her warm mouth. Never losing contact with his fleshy fuck rod, Jamie applied just the right suction to make his cock quiver and throb in her mouth as her tongue glided over the shaft. She could feel him moan as she gave a slight hum of delight when his cock head touched the back of her throat. Grabbing his hips Jamie pulled him to her closer stuffing her throat with the last inch of Sean's meat. Her nose tight to his lower abs she swallowed hard with his cock stuffing her throat. She thought how it felt deeper than any other cock she'd sucked before.

Pulling back dragging her lips up the shaft of the cock in her mouth as she delighted in her oral skills. Jamie had had plenty of practice giving head and she loved to suck then swallow.

Not this time though, she wanted his thick load deep in her pussy. She was dreaming of the hot spray coating the walls of her vagina and oozing out as he would pump her hard after cumming inside.

Jamie continued to suck Sean gliding her lips over the first few inches her fist wrapped firmly around the base as she twisted and sucked. Holding his balls in her free hand she felt his imminent discharge as the head of his cock swelled and his scrotum tightened. She quickly applied firm pressure to the base of his cock preventing the cum from spurting. Pulling his cock from her mouth and looking into his eyes she told Sean how she wanted him to cum deep in her, and how she wanted to feel him fill her cunt with his goo.

Sean reached down pulling Jamie to her feet. Backing up the water poured over them both as he pressed his lips to hers. His tongue dueled with hers as their hands explored and groped each other. Slipping a finger in her ass crack and touching her puckered ring, Jamie moaned into his mouth. The drew back. Smiling she said maybe another time lover but now I want that perfect cock inside me. She turned around bending forward placing her hands flat on the seat she pushed her ass to him spreading her feet just enough so. Sean didn't need an invitation, grabbing his cock and pointing it to her opening he bents his legs a little then rammed his cock in Jamie to the hit. Gasping with delight and looking over her shoulder at him.

"fuck me hard Sean. Fuck me deep and hard."

He didn't need instructions twice. Pulling back until only the head remained inside her snug hole, Sean rammed his cock balls deep in Jamie picking up the pace with each full stroke. Her shapely ass rebounding from each impact and a fleshy slapping noise filled the bathroom. Sean began varying the depth of his thrusts and withdrawals. He felt fingers grasp his sack, then pushing and pulling helping to guide his cadence.

Reaching around and felt the stiff nub of her clit protruding from her lips, pressing his finger right over the tip, Sean made circular followed by up and down then side to side motions. Jamie's breath was becoming ragged. "cum on my cock baby, cum on me!" Sean reached his other hand round to grip her nipple giving first a firm squeeze of her breast then pinching her nipple between his fingers as he continued to drill her slippery vagina. He drove deep long strokes into her heated sex several times and was rewarded with Jamie's cry of

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming on your cock baby, fuck me!"

Not being one to disappoint Sean began to slam Jamie with renewed vigor as he felt the tingle of her cum coating the base of his shaft and the front of his sack. Giving her ass a good smack causing Jamie to inhale sharply. She slipped his cock from her sex. Turning to him and kissing him hard, her hand on the back of his head pulling him down as she sat back on the bench. She urged Sean toward her dripping freshly climaxed still sensitive pussy. He loved to eat pussy as much as fuck it and dove in like a starving man. Jamie tasted creamy and tangy the perfect frost to her tender lips and clit. Flatly licking her outer labia clean Sean avoided her clit. Then lowering his head to the area between her anus and vaginal opening he licked with a flat and wide stroke firmly pressing against her flesh.

Stopping to dip his tongue in her creamy honey pot Sean took several deep probing licks inside cleaning the entrance in a circular motion before licking his way up the minora then placing a kiss on her clit. Jamie gripped his hair on the back of his head. Sean sucked the little nub between his teeth stroking it up and down then in a circle with his tongue inside his mouth. He was rewarded immediately with a loud scream from Jamie and a gush of hot juice on his chin and neck.

Sean ran his hand flatly up her side his whole hand covering her tit as he squeezed the grapefruit-sized orb the nipple pressing into his palm. He was quite satisfied with his work so far but wanted to really make Jamie be his forever. So he knew it was over the top time. Tracing his fingers along the flesh of her inner thigh as his tongue was lavishing her labia and sucking her clit to keep her motor running he sunk first one finger in her dripping hole then pulled out adding another finger to her tightening love hole. Rolling his wrist over and making the come close motion Sean tapped directly on the front wall of her vagina feeling the rough patch of her G.

Jamie gulped air in heavily having felt Sean press on her G. She'd never had a man find it so quickly. She slammed her hand over his increasing the pressure on her tit and gripped his head pulling him closer, she wanted to cum again. Then she felt it. His finger slid right in her ass as shock of pleasure surged throughout her body like a wave of heat. She felt her pussy clamp down on his fingers but he pressed harder fucking both her openings and sucking hard on her clit.

The stimulation was magnificent she'd never had anything in her ass at the same time as being ate. Placing her leg over his shoulder behind his back she pulled Sean closer yet as he fucked licked and squeezed her until she couldn't take any more. The building wave of orgasmic pleasure coming from deeper than ever before she could tell it was going to be massive. Suddenly her body convulsed and she couldn't stop the scream from leaving her throat and she felt the squirt leave her body the warm fluid landing on her thighs after bouncing off Sean's face.

Sean held his fingers inside her ass and pussy as he cleaned her up delighting in the pungent tang and musky nectar all the while grinning from ear to ear knowing he'd accomplished a mission. The mission to make her his fuck toy. She's never gonna want another cock he thought to himself. Jamie urged him to retreat from her vagina pulling his head back. He looked up at her face smiling from ear to ear.

sargedog1
sargedog1
21 Followers
12