No Woman Ever Said That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you look like the dog thinks he's done good?"

Well, haven't I, he quipped.

Yeah, but you're not done yet, mister. I want that cum in here as she pushed her fingers inside the dripping snatch he had his face buried in just moments ago.

Jamie stood, pushing him to the seat and tossing her rubbery leg over his thighs. His cock looked huge and it should have after licking her pussy so well Sean was overly excited and extremely tumescent. She leaned in to kiss his lips then began to lick his face of her juices. "Mmmmhmm I taste good." Sean could only smile.

Jamie slithered down between his legs. "Thought you wanted to fuck, not that I mind you sucking some my cock." Jamie answered with a deep throat jam of his cock into her mouth. Pulling agonizingly slowly off his tool letting it go with a puckered kiss on the tip. She slid back up his chest to kiss his lips once again straddling his legs.

Pushing up to her tiptoes Jamie stood his cock up to the opening she wanted him to fill. Plunging it into herself she began to rock front to back. Sean could feel the raised texture of her G against his cock head. He knew enough to just move in and out of her cunt, a little. dragging his cock head down over the tender flesh as they made a perfect dance of this fuck. Jamie leaned into him her hands flat palmed on his muscled chest. She was pumping for the cum she wanted, no deserved, when she felt her next orgasm signal its rise.

"Oh God Sean, cum with me. I'm gonna cum again."

Sean instinctively grabbed her hips grinding her clit on his pelvic bone and fucking her deep, his cock tapping on the G as he rocked her up n down his waist. She begged him to cum with her again when he felt his balls tense. "I'm with you, I'm gonna cum in that wonderful pussy Jamie" She smiled to his face and put all her weight on his cock as he felt her cum heat envelope the head of his deep seated cock, instantly pushing him over the edge. Sean tried with all his might to shove his cock farther into Jamie than he'd been this whole time. His cum shooting from the head of his dick with what he thought was enough force to pop Jamie's head off her shoulders.

She cried out in joy feeling his cum filling her wanton pussy. They where both spent collapsing on his chest she kissed him passionately then lowered her head to his chest. His cock continued to pump cum into her. "I'm yours cousin. I don't ever want any other dick in me, ever. You've got the best dick and tongue ever."

Sean retrieved the bag with the wristbands handing it to Jamie. "Okay, but only if you win the tournament."

Jamie defeated her opponent soundly in three straight sets as Sean watched. She seemed to have even more drive in this match. He thought this is gonna be the summer of my life and maybe more. Wisconsin was a nice place with Jamie here.

12