Noah

Story Info
Noah needs to rent a room.
2k words
4.26
19.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
303 Followers

I reached for the door of my apartment and it opened. Two young ladies, a blonde and a brunette, walked out. They looked at me and giggled a bit.

"Who are you?" I asked angry, yet puzzled.

"Oh, we're friends of Max. Who the fuck are you?" answered the brunette, turning to me with a hand on her hip. Her blonde friend giggled some more.

"This is my apartment," I snapped back.

"Oh, yeah? Well, I don't give a damn. Later, fucker," the brunette said, giving me the finger.

Max had been gone awhile, so I was wondering what was going on. Was he back?

I went inside and it looked like a party that was winding down. Someone was on the sofa passed out. I glanced into the kitchen and two guys were messing around with liquor.

"Hey, that's pretty expensive oat milk!" I shouted at one of them as he poured it into a cocktail shaker and then smelled it.

"Yeah, dude; but as a mixer, oh hell naw," he answered, pouring it into the sink.

I went back to Max's old room since that was where the noise was coming. When or if I saw him, I was going to beat the fuck out of him. He had it coming. I pushed past a couple of guys in the doorway to see what had gotten everyone excited. There were probably five or six guys standing around the bed. Some of the guys had their shirts off or unbutton; some guys had their cocks hanging out. There were some pretty hot dudes among them. But the real action was on the bed itself.

There was a muscled Latin dude lying across the bed with a busty blonde riding his cock. She was pinching her nipples as she bounced up and down on him, riding him like a cowgirl on a wild stallion. He was trying to buck his hips upward to push farther into her wet pussy, grunting every time she drove down onto his rod.

"Ride Pablo's big cock, baby!" the guy grunted. "Take it nice and deep. Fuck yeah, baby, milk that big brown cock with that tight pussy!"

"That big fat cock is filling me up," she answered back. "I don't know if I can take it all, It's so big, daddy!" She winced and cooed every time Pablo bucked his hips upward. "Ooh, yes. Oh fuck, yes! Pound my tight pussy with that big brown cock! Fuck me with that fat rod, Pablo."

Next to Pablo, a tight-bodied smooth blond guy was licking across his big brown nips. The blond dude was rubbing his buddy's eight-pack with one hand and caressing his long black hair with the other whiling tugging at the dark nips with his teeth.

The blonde started squirming sideways, grinding on the cock inside her. Two guys standing on either side of her beside the bed had their cocks in their hands, jerking them and slapping them on the blonde's shoulders and back. She grabbed them in her hands and started toying with them, her long red nails gently caressing their cockheads.

"Kiss me, Noah," she told the smaller blond guy. He got up off Pablo and gave her a full deep kiss. She moaned as he started caressing her voluptuous breasts as he kissed her. He pulled away and started saying something to her softly and nodding his head. She started pulling on her nipples. She started cooing, but it cranked up to a runting moan. She grabbed at her crotch as she came, milking the muscle dude's big prick.

Pablo's abs tightened up, every muscle defined, as he lifted up slightly from the bed, gritting his teeth. His body shook and spasmed as he shot his seed into the blonde's pussy. The twinky blond dude started jerking his cock along with some of the other guys in the room. The blonde chick rolled off Pablo's cock onto her back, lifting her legs and red heels into the air; he rolled on top of her and sank his dark fat cock back into her. He growled and grunted as he turned his milky cum into a foaming cream which dripped from her pussy. He kept kissing and licking at her high heels in his grip. The blond guy shot his load on her big tits, then leaned over and gave Pablo a big wet kiss. He licked over his full lips as he pulled back, grinning. Pablo then leaned forward, lapping at the cum-covered breasts, his long black hair falling forward. The hot blond guy combed the long black hair back with his fingers and joined Pablo at licking up the cum. Then they both gave the busty blonde a wet cummy three-way kiss.

The other guys in the room shot their wads across the bed and those on it. There were lots of groans and sighs as guys released their loads.

There was sudden silence as everyone came down from their orgasm. That's when I told everyone that the party was over.

"Hey, everyone!" I yelled, turned on but angry. "This is my apartment. I'm going to get some cigarettes. If anyone's still here when I get back, then I'm calling the cops!" Everyone began to scatter as I walked out of the apartment down to the corner convenience store.

When I got back, everyone was gone. The place even looked like someone had picked up bit. I noticed that even the bedspread had been taken off the bed in Max's room.

I was just so tired and went right to my bedroom. I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks. My pants were undone and fell to the floor. I took my shirt off as I walked to the bathroom. I needed the relief of a long hot shower.

I opened the door and steam billowed out. I walked in and almost bumped into the short tight blond guy who had been on the bed with the other two.

"What the fuck? Who the hell are you?" I asked gruffly.

"I'm Noah," he said with a grin, holding out his hand.

"I thought I said for everyone to get the fuck out."

Noah pulled his hand back and adjusted his towel.

"I'm subleasing Max's room. He was around town for awhile before he headed off to Dubai. I paid three-months rent and gave him a security deposit."

"Well, Max left two weeks ago and said he probably wouldn't be back. We had a big fight and he left...for good. He left his bed and other stuff to cover the rent he didn't pay me," I explained to Noah.

"Motherfucker," Noah said as he walked to the bedroom he thought he was renting.

I walked into the living room and grabbed my phone book. Just like Max to fuck me over again, I thought to myself. I plopped on the couch and was trying to figure out which number of Max's was current as Noah walked in and sat down beside me on the couch.

"Maybe we can work this out," Noah said.

"You think?" I said looking over at him. "I don't want to deal with Max and his shenanigans again...or his friends, for that matter. Every thing's calm, or it was," I said noticing a couple beer cans on the floor.

"I'm really desperate. I really need a place to stay."

I noticed his hand had moved over near my leg. I sat the phonebook onto the side table. I leaned sideways a bit, resting on the couch armrests. I looked over the blond guy --short, but a tight-muscled body. His body was slick-smooth and tan. His wet blond hair hung down onto his face. He was definitely a sexy little guy.

His hand moved to my crotch and started rubbing my hardening cock through my briefs. His finger ran over the developing wet spot. I grabbed his hand and gave him a sideways glance, questioning him.

"Maybe we can work out some new terms," he said, giving me a coy wink. I released his hand. He pulled his towel away from his hips, revealing a hefty seven-inch uncut cock. He pulled at the skin covering the head exposing the shiny red tip.

"Uhm, maybe...yeah," I stuttered, as his other hand tugged at the waistband of my briefs. I lifted my arms and grabbed at the back of the couch.

He let go of his own cock and pulled down my briefs roughly. My cock sprang out and he encircled it, leaning in and pushing it between his lips. I moaned as he sank down onto my cock. He didn't sputter or choke as he took me completely down his throat. I could feel the head of my dick sliding against the tightness of his throat, pushing out his Adam's apple. I could feel the hot ragged breaths from his nose buried into the base of my cock. He pulled off a bit and I could feel his tongue twisting over my cockhead as it locked behind his tight lips. He sank back onto my cock, starting to bob up and down on it. I could feel his hands around my nuts like a natural cock ring. I could feel my balls tighten as the suction of his mouth pulled me closer to losing my load.

I reached down and pushed him off my cock. I pushed him backward onto the couch. My mouth sank onto his uncut cock, savoring its length as it pushed into my gullet. My hands excitedly roamed over his smooth muscled body, tracing up and down over his taut abs and his rounded pecs. My hands made their way to his thighs, grabbing underneath them and pushing them back to his chest. My tongue lapped at his tight nuts and down to his tight pink pucker. He groaned as my tongue darted across the blinking center. I spat at it, my saliva running down to it. I rose up and positioned the head of my cock at his asshole.

"I'm going to put my cock inside you now. Is that okay, you hot little fucker?" I told him.

"Does it get me the room?" he asked as he pulled his ass wide open.

I pushed the head of my cock forward, pushing past his tight ass ring. He moaned as I nodded my head and gave him a big grin.

"It's yours as long as I can get this tight hole every once in awhile too."

I sank deep into the little guy easily. I figured Pablo had probably taken his ass earlier. I started to ride his ass like I was born to do it, gliding in and out of him. I wondered if some of Pablo's cum was still inside him, lubing his hole up for my cock.

"I wouldn't mind playing with your friend Pablo either," I told him as my cock banged against his insides.

Noah grabbed at my hairy chest and hard nips, almost purring.

"Sounds like a deal," he told me. "I'd love to have both you and Pablo inside my ass together. I want you both stretching my ass."

Hear him say that made my nuts got really tight and caused me to lose my load --cum shot into his warm ass in several hard spurts. He had been jacking his cock and came as my last drops leaked into his ass. I could feel his ass milking me as his cum shot out onto his belly, which he quickly scooped up and licked off his hand.

I pulled out of him and looked back at his hot cum-glistening body. I relished his tight twenty-something body displayed so sensuously to me. Then I thought about Max.

Oh fuck, time is repeating, I thought to myself. I remembered a few years back when a fresh, hard-bodied Max answered a "roommate wanted" advert I had placed.

"I'm really desperate. I really need a place to stay. But I didn't think rent was going to be so high in this town. Maybe we can work out some new terms?" Max had asked me as he calmly ran a hand over the mound at his crotch. "Let's sit on the couch and talk about it," he had said, reaching for my leg.

Here we go again, I said to myself as Noah jumped off the couch and bounded off to his new bedroom.


TAHammer
TAHammer
303 Followers