Noah's Arc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? There's a cute smile on my cute boy, huh? You were so damn scared of me," Jansen leaned in, and I felt his mouth close to mine, pausing for a second, and then there was the prickle of hair, his lips on mine, a tongue in my mouth.

Never being kissed before, I just told myself to do what he did, do what I practiced in the mirror, on the back of my hand. Jansen moaned, and his hands slid down to my hips, so I was sure I was doing something right. It felt sloppy, with wet lips and wet tongue. I loved it. He pulled away and looked at me curiously. "Goddamn, Noah. You're sexy, you know that?"

"Thank you," I gasped, and I grabbed at his jacket to pull him closer. Jansen was kissing me again, and moaning as our tongues sloppily slurped together, and Jansen was determined to hold me close. I heard the crickets chirp and the occasional rustle of grass, but aside from that, I only heard the two of us, moaning into our heavy makeout. Officer Jansen unbuckled his belt, and soon enough, the thick cock that he teased came into view. It was hard, and a curved one. I stared at it, not remembering another time I'd seen a man's penis. Not a boy my age in the locker room, but a big, fat, thick man cock. I didn't think I'd ever seen one before. The way he held it seemed like a weapon. It was tough looking, like the rest of him, and veiny from what I could see in the light. My own little four or five inches didn't seem to compare. He had to be maybe seven or eight, but the thickness-it was so big. As I stared, my stomach grumbled again for the umpteenth time, and my mouth began to water. Jansen laughed.

"You want this in your mouth? Touch it," Jansen grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his cock. It felt like a pole. It felt thick, and hot, and throbbing. I never felt flesh so... strong, it seemed. Without a second thought, I began to stroke his prick, and then he was touching me all over again, admiring my body and encouraging me as I moved my hand up and down his shaft. Without asking, I scooted forward, and hopped off the car, and stood, looking up at him. He had to be at least eight inches taller than me. Then I got onto my knees, looking up at Jansen with the most eager expression I could muster. My belly rested in my lap, and I rubbed it as I reached out for Jansen's dick.

It seemed pretty self explanatory, giving a blowjob. You just... put it in your mouth. Jansen stepped forward to position his cock, and I opened my mouth wide before grabbing the base and pushing it inside. One time I made a joke with my friends about how I could nearly fit a whole corn dog inside my mouth, and proceeded to stuff the whole thing in with relatively no issue. Jansen's cock was even juicier than that.

I didn't know what I expected dick to taste like, but Jansen's was salty at first, with a familiar musk, and then I grew into the sweeter taste of his flesh. Once I maneuvered my mouth around it, I figured out how the sucking part worked, and began to use the saliva in my mouth to coat it all about his cock. I couldn't help my own moan as I began to get in the groove of what I thought I was doing correctly, and Jansen seemed to like it, too.

He buried his hand in my thick locks of hair, and ended up gripping it in his fist to guide me. Back and forth, back and forth. I felt like a slut. I didn't know it was possible for me to feel that way. I supposed figuring out my stance on sexuality wasn't going to wait until my second year after all. I was very much enjoying being on my knees for this man.

"Fuck, you're a little whore for my dick, huh?" Jansen asked, rocking his hips gently to push his cock deeper past my lips. I moaned, drunkenly, almost in a trance. It felt so thick filling up my mouth and pushing toward my throat. I wanted as much as possible in my mouth. I dropped my hand from the base and let him push deeper and deeper. "Mmmm, my fat little slut, you can't get enough of Daddy's dick, can you?"

I knew this was how people talked in porn, and always thought it was corny, until I was nodding to Jansen's words, and moaning because yes, I couldn't get enough. Yes, I felt like a slut. My previously protesting stomach seemed to growl and slosh with hunger now, as all I wanted was Jansen's dick in my mouth, and now, other places. I looked up at Jansen, and kept sucking away, bobbing my head back and forth and doing my best to keep my teeth out of it. Jansen cupped my face admiringly, and then buried his hand back in my hair.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked, and that made me woozy. He took his cock from my mouth, and stroked it with fervor. I looked at his watch. It was a quarter to one. At this point, I didn't know what else could happen next besides Jansen fucking me. When I didn't answer right away, Jansen leaned forward to stick his tongue in my mouth again. I couldn't believe I was getting my first kiss, doing a blowjob, and about to have sex all in one night. With a cop.

For the first time since our sensual adventure began, I was getting self conscious at the thought that he would have to see more parts of my body, and I didn't know if his big raging cock would be able to fit inside me, or even reach my asshole. I knew my legs were stocky and my ass in return was thick and fat just like the rest of me, and thought it might be a nightmare to have gotten this far and then have the realization that I was indeed too fat to get fucked properly.

Jansen's eyes were lust filled as he leaned down to kiss me, and then put his cock back in my mouth. I kept having to remember that I was drunk as I began to feel sloppy. I closed my eyes and realized that it was silly to think he couldn't fuck me. There was no way that "big boys" like me weren't getting fucked, right?

Jansen made me stand up, and he held me close by the sides of my stomach as he kissed me. I grabbed the sides of his face, and then my hands made their way down to his strong biceps, and I shivered yet again at how surreal this whole experience seemed. He was so jacked. Suddenly, it was my hands feeling him up, down his chest, his abs. My hands made their way back up to his biceps, and I felt him flex.

"You're so-" I began. I didn't even know what I wanted to say. I wanted to know why he was so into me. I wanted to know why he was so hot, yet so turned on by me. ME. Jansen looked me in the eye, and tilted his head, as if he was waiting for me to speak. "Y-you're so attractive." I wanted to kick myself, for that being the only thing I could come up with. Duh. He knew he was attractive. He knew he was making my day. My summer, even. Hell, he was making my year.

"And what else?" he asked, and he grabbed my hand, guiding it along his cut abs.

"You look like you were like, in the army," I gasped. My words were not portraying how much in awe I was of him.

"I was."

"And you're so... athletic..."

Jansen pulled his pants down, and licked his lips as he bent down to look at me, face-to-face. "So that I can handle boys like you. Heavy lifting. Hop on that hood and get those legs up." He stroked his dick, and took his radio off, setting it on the ground. "And pants off." His legs were insanely cut. I still couldn't really shake the possibility that this was a crazy-realistic dream. He took his jacket off, and wore a three quarter sleeve white shirt that only hugged more at his muscles. This was more than I ever thought I'd experience in my whole life. His forearms were covered in bright blonde hair, and I realized that while I thought he was in his mid-thirties, I didn't know how old he was.

"How old are you?" I asked, my drunk brain not comprehending that it probably wasn't the time. I struggled with my belt buckle, and Jansen decided to help me. I wobbled around the hood, trying to get my jeans off, and my stomach started to remind me of the first half hour of our time here. Finally we made some progress, and I thought that Jansen might ignore my embarrassing question, but he looked my face over as he began to pull my shorts down.

"I'm thirty-seven." My eyes got wide. "What, you think I'm old?"

I shook my head. "Y-you're really hot," I said, and then realized my bare ass was on the car. Jansen smiled.

"Don't worry; I am old. But you're a sweet piece of ass, and I've got a lot of experience." He winked, and I leaned back on my elbows. "Alright baby, I need you to hold your legs up as much as you can." I was so grateful that I took a nice long shower before I headed out for the night, even though I didn't expect to be belly up on a cop car at 1am. Jansen positioned himself quickly, and then I realized how scared I was. I'd only had a finger in myself before this, and felt so ashamed that it felt so good. I was too afraid to tell Jansen this, though, and I just grabbed behind my right knee as he held up my left, and I patted my belly, bracing for what would inevitably be a bumpy ride.

Jansen's dick had no trouble locating the entrance to my hole.

From what I could tell, he'd done his best to lube up his cock with spit, , and he'd spit on me, too, and I had already decided that I wouldn't be backing down, so as Jansen rocked back and forth, I felt a tremendous pressure push and pull away from my eager asshole. He did this over and over again, as if his cockhead was trying to wake up my hole and tell it that some serious stretching was afoot. Pretty soon, Jansen had both hands on the backs of my legs, and was rocking strategically as his head brushed over and pushed at my ass. I resorted to closing my eyes and breathing in hard, hands on my stomach, realizing that I was about to have sex. Me. I knew I had to relax in order for my asshole to relax.

"You chubby ones always have the tightest boy pussy," he said gruffly, shaking his head as if he was in disbelief. I was the one who should be in disbelief. "Tell me you have at least put a finger in there."

I nodded. "Mmm, yes. It was really tight," I groaned.

"Of course it was. Perfect, I bet." Jansen slowed down his rocking, starting to push a little bit more. At first, my ass resisted, but by the third harder push, I could tell that this was actually working. Jansen moaned, and looked at my belly as he pushed toward me, and pulled away. "Fucking hot."

"Unnnhhh I can't believe we're gonna fuck," I whispered.

"Believe it, sweet cheeks," Jansen said, and with that, he pushed at my hole, and then kept going. It was uncomfortable, and I felt myself gasp with pain into the night when it felt like a pop, and I could tell the fat cap head of his cock was finally inside me. He just stayed here, staring at me and breathing hard, as I did the same. His cock was throbbing, and it was like I could feel the pulse in my ass and in my lower belly. I grabbed my stomach and moaned as Jansen leaned forward, and began to slowly push into me. God, I didn't know it would be like this.

The element of pain lasted throughout a few slow strokes before it turned into a duller, less uncomfortable pressure, and then my body did something incredible: it started responding to his cock, and I felt my asshole stretch around him. Jansen felt it too, and we both moaned out. At that, Jansen began fucking into me, and I felt every inch of his cock start to slide in and out of me with increasing ease. I closed my eyes as my body did it's best to move past the pain, and pretty soon, I started to feel the absolute pleasure of Jansen's thick cock plunging into me.

With every thrust, the beer in my stomach sloshed with a wet sound, and it only seemed to make the situation hotter. My big belly jiggled as Jansen fucked me, and he moaned aloud as he watched it bounce up and down in the rhythm of his strokes. His hands were on me once again, and he watched my body ripple on my thighs and my stomach as his strong legs smacked into mine.

"Mmm your dick is huge," I whined with a sniff, and I felt my asshole clench as the seemingly foreign object fucked it's way into me.

"Big dick for my big boy," Jansen breathed, and he wiped sweat from his forehead. "Fuuuuck, Noah. You know I have a job to get back to huh? And you're sitting here, drinking a case of beer, tsk tsk," Jansen began to fuck me harder, and I moaned aloud, putting my hands on Jansen's as he held my belly. "Fuck, and making me fuck you like this."

"Ughh, I'm sorry Officer Jansen," I groaned, seemingly brainless.

"Better be," Jansen said, and he smacked my thigh. His dick was starting to feel less like an intrusion with every stroke, and more like I was getting fucked the way I was supposed to. Jansen leaned forward, pushing my legs up more and stretching me. I felt like I was spinning as his cock turned into a source of momentous pleasure for me, and I kept my hands over Jansen's as he traced circular patterns on my stomach. My eyes were closed, and I literally couldn't control the noises I made. High pitched, desperate whines and moans while this big man towered over me, deciding to make me his plaything.

Jansen pulled out of me, leaving me empty, and I whined at the change. He grabbed my wrist to lead me to the side door, and he opened it, indicating I should get inside. Wordlessly, we worked to find the best way for me to lay on my back with my legs out of the door. Soon enough, Jansen had my ankles gripped by his shoulders, and he was sliding that big cock into me again. "Pull that up," he said, pointing to my poncho. I did as I was told, and watched as he fucked me, and my body jiggled. I could see Jansen as a silhouette, large, beefy, muscular, and the darkened sky behind him, cloudy. I heard the thick smacking of skin on skin, and relished how my body could take him.

"How you doing in there?" he asked, and he paused, pushing into me all the way, and I moaned aloud, absolutely taken over it seemed. Jansen stayed bottomed out inside me, and he leaned forward, ducking into the car. He was breathing hard, and I felt his dick pulsing again. "You good?" He asked, and I caught my breath, nodding. "You drunk?"

"Yes Sir," I moaned, and Jansen kept his hand on my stomach while he rolled his hips, slowly.

"Such a cutie. Say my name," he groaned, and he kept moving his lower half while he pinched his nipples through his shirt.

"Ohhh goddd Officer Jansen," I moaned, and felt my legs shake a bit.

"Fuck, fuuuuuuucccck, say it again," he demanded, and he leaned in close to kiss me.

"Mmm, Jansen," I whispered into his lips, and with that, he moaned deep, nearly a growl, and started fucking me harder than he had for the duration of our moments together. I instinctively put my hand over my mouth, as I felt my whole body shaking while his cock drove that seven or eight inches deep, and stretched me out. I began to moan louder and louder, and whined as he fucked me hard. I didn't know what it was, but as he began to rotate his hips, there was suddenly a building pressure in my stomach, and I felt the need to grab my prick, and began to stroke quickly while he fucked me. I almost forgot about cumming, which I was very close to doing.

Jansen moaned as he watched me, and then he swatted my hand away, choosing to stroke me himself. His hand was so big wrapped around my cock, and he rubbed his thumb along the tip in a way that made me tremble. He leaned in the car and kissed me with his tongue. He put his foot up onto the floor of the car and it was safe to say he was borderline pounding me at this point. I could only gasp and try to catch my breath. It was safe to say this was both exactly what I expected sex to be like, and contrastly, it was unreal. I could feel my ass telling me that this was just about all I could take, and I began to feel sore in the best way.

Getting my ass turned out at the same time Jansen stroked me was making me feel the most elevating sensations in my body. It was like he was fucking me down to my toes. I knew I was gonna cum soon, and I didn't know how to tell him, or how he felt about me doing it in his patrol car.

"Uh... uh, Sir?" I panted. Jansen smacked my ass, and then continued to pound me. "Unnnnhhh Sir?" I panted, louder, trying to make my higher pitched voice loud enough. Jansen's eyes popped open, and he stared me down.

"You call me 'Sir?' That's cute," he mused, smiling softly as he slowed down his fucking. "What do you need?"

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

Jansen licked his lips and continued to jerk me off. "That's something I wanna see," he said in a sultry tone, and he swiped my precum along the head of my dick and gripped it with a strong hand. I watched his pecs jump seemingly involuntarily in his tight shirt, and he kept drilling me hard. My balls clenched, and I felt myself moan, but it was like I couldn't even hear it. I felt like my brain almost blacked out for a second, as my body erupted and cum shot out of me.

I felt like my whimpers were helpless, and I couldn't control the jerking in my leg. It felt so strong, a tear came to my eye, and my hole clenched around him. Jansen kept right on fucking me until he shook the last drop of cum from my balls, and I noticed that I'd made quite the mess. He seemed to ignore the mess, and he leaned forward to get in my face.

"Kiss me like you mean it," Jansen said, and he kept fucking me slowly. I didn't have a real thought about what that meant, but I closed my eyes, and grabbed the back of his head and followed his tongue with mine, and slurped right along with him as he captured my lips with his. He moaned loudly, followed by an 'oh god', and he practically whimpered into my mouth before I felt powerful liquid spurts filling up my hole.

A cop just jizzed inside me. Holy shit.

The realization of that made me break out in goosebumps again, and I smushed Jansen's face into mine, kissing him sloppily as he whimpered out his breaths and slid his cock in and out of me. I was so drunk. It felt sooo good.

"Fuuuuck, Noah," he groaned. "Ugh, Jesus fucking Christ, fuck-" Jansen laid on top of me, nearly smothering me. He slid one hand down to rub at my belly that was squished out under his weight. He was still inside me, and my legs began to quiver as my own prick twitched, pinned against his body and mine. "Fuck, gimme a second."

I did my best to catch my breath with him on top of me, and even had my hand on the back of his head still, massaging my fingers in his scalp. This had really just happened. Jansen sat up to kiss me again, and then he grunted, as if he finished a meal, and was satisfied.

"Goddamn, Noah. Look what you got me into tonight," he shook his head, clicked his tongue. Then he pulled out of me, and I lowered my legs, still in shock. My ass felt so empty, and I was briefly saddened at the fact that he wasn't inside me anymore, wearing me. "Stay there for a second." Jansen got out of the car and ran around to put his pants on, and his shoes, and he rummaged around the front to find fast food napkins in his dash. He made his way back over quickly, and handed me the napkins, and my pants.

Well, I was definitely a sissy. That was something I wanted to happen to me every damn day.

I tried not to smile to myself as I realized I was still drunk, and I tried to clean up as much cum as I could, and actually thought the better option was to stuff a couple napkins at my hole, because I didn't know if I'd be able to get all his cum out on the side of the road. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I got dressed as quickly as possible, as Jansen did the same.

"Where does your friend live at?" he asked. "It's 1:34, you think they'll be up?" Damn, we were having sex for a long time.

My heart fluttered. I wouldn't have to go home, or explain why a policeman was dropping me off. I'd much rather explain some bullshit to Dean and Thomas, although I didn't know what the hell I would say. "1265 Burma Street, kinda close to Lincoln," I answered. Jansen nodded, and he put on his jacket. Then he looked around and patted his pockets before looking at me as I sat halfway out the back seat. Then he reached down into the paper bag, and pulled out a beer, popping the top. "Drink this."