Noah's Arc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it, and stared. "Officer Jansen, I really don't think I can," I near-whispered. "I'm drunk, a-and I feel... loopy. I-I'm still trying to understand what just happ-"

"You're gonna drink this beer, and then you're never gonna tell anyone about tonight, got it?" Jansen raised his brows at me, and stepped close. "I don't care what you tell your friends, just leave out the part when I gave you the best cock you've ever had. Alright?" He must've thought I had done that before. I nodded, and took a sip. I knew I'd have a killer hangover. Jansen nodded back, and he patted my stomach gently. "Buckle up."

At 1:56am, I was finished with my ninth beer, feeling like I was in a complete daze, and I was more than sure I would be crashing as soon as I got to Thomas' house. Of course, I would be taking a shower first, but I didn't even know what I would tell my friends about why I was showing up over two hours later than planned, drunk and messy, with no beer. Well, with no drinkable beer. I now knew that nine beers was what my 304 pounds could handle. That was kind of impressive.

Jansen tossed the bottles on the road, and tossed the last empty one in the street in front of Thomas' house when he opened the back door for me. He looked me over, starting at the top of my head down to my feet. "Stay out of trouble."

"Yes Sir."

"If you keep drinkin' too much you'll get a gut, you know," he said, and he leaned in close, teasing me. I smiled softly, and pat my stomach.

"Noted," I said. Jansen gave my belly one more rub, and gave me a soft look.

"Get outta here," he said finally, pulling away from me. He hopped back in the driver's seat, and drove off speedily.

As I stood in the middle of the street, preparing for what kind of lie I was going to come up with that explained the varying mishaps of my night, I looked up at the sky, sighing with satisfaction. Fat Virgin Noah was no more. There was a new me, one who knew that someone out there wanted to fuck me. Some part of me was irresistible. I spun in a circle and laughed before shaking my head.

I ran my hands all over my body in the moonlight, and sighed to myself again, elated at the fact that I seemingly entered a new part of my life, all by accident. Jansen-whether or not that was his first or last name, I didn't know-had showed me a showering of new desires that I didn't know I had, and a new flare for the riskiness that came with fucking a cop outside in the middle of the night.

I wondered if I'd ever see him again. I hoped to god I would.

In the meantime, I unlatched the fence, went downstairs, and rapped on the basement door. When a panicked and surprised Dean and Thomas opened the door, I stood there, probably looking as disheveled as a drunk and fucked boy could.

"So... guys. Funny story."

//

NOTE: Thanks for reading! I might do a part 2! Please tell me all your thoughts!