Noah's New Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress Trixie visits Kali's estate-- Noah NEEDS to cum.
5.9k words
4.21
14k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To anyone who enjoys this unfolding story,

Please feel free to leave direct feedback. Comments are quite welcome, but I always love the chance to reply to you as well.

Yours,

TaraxXxTease

***

A thumping on the door woke Noah. Eyes shooting open he bolted toward his clothes—but the hinges didn't last. "You're late," Cain thundered, gripping the boy by the back of the neck. "You've missed the morning meal. Our Lady asked where you were."

Cold surged through the younger man. "I'm so sorry! I was—"

"Shut up," Cain spat, squeezing Noah as he drug him away. "She wants to see you."

***

As if his feet never touched the floor, suddenly Noah found himself tossed before Kali on the orchid garden terrace. "Anything else, My Lady?" Cain asked briskly.

"Wait outside the door. No disturbances, barring emergency," she said gazing out at the gigantic enclosed greenhouse. Some of the meter by meter squares of the structure were made of colorful stained glass, casting the hanging dust particles in a glittering display of light.

"Very good, My Lady," Cain bowed and exited. Noah stayed on his knees, trying to hide the most embarrassing parts of his nudity from her. A long silence settled over them with the CLICK of Cain closing the door. The pounding of his heartbeat in his ears was all Noah could hear for a moment... until she spoke.

"Where were you this morning?" she asked. Noah's blood went cold as ice. He quivered despite the moist breathless garden air.

"I overslept, I'm sorry My Lady. The—The travel just took a lot from me, and—and," he stammered through fractured thoughts of excuse. Trying not to remember the truth of what he had been doing the night before.

"Everyone get's one," she muttered, sipping her drink. "That's not why you're here now."

"My Lady?" he blushed, covering his cage with his hands.

"I wanted to know how your first night was," she clarified. His cheeks burned, feeling like she knew. Her eyes bore right through to his guilty soul.

"I slept wonderfully," he said. "Far better than I deserve."

"You get what I say you deserve here. Remember that. I don't make mistakes," she corrected in a loving tone, though her eyes wondered—never settling on him.

"Of course, My Lady," he nodded.

"And what did you think of my Dungeon?" she cooed.

"Loud, My Lady," he said as the hairs stood on the back of his neck remembering the screams of the catacombs. Her eyes seemed to sparkle at his unease—it only made him want her more.

"Don't slouch," she said as she placed the teacup down. Rising to advance on him, as he remained on his knees before her awash in shame. "You—" she drew out the word as the toe of her elegant boot emerged from under her skirt and batted away his hands from his cage, "wear my metal too well to hide it." With the conclusion of her thought she paced to the rail of the terrace.

Noah wanted to speak, but his voice was gone from his throat as he parted his lips. He wanted to beg her to touch his cage again—to do anything that might relieve the gushing pumps of blood swelling his member to painful erection inside its prison. "Do you not love it?" she sighed leaning against the cool stone.

"It's very snug, My Lady," he croaked. She turned her gaze toward him, allowing a long look at the bouncing bundle of need pulsating to the rhythm of his lust. The metal seemed to warm around his flesh, at first making him think it was a trick of his mind—but then the increasing temperature informed him he was correct to begin with.

"Oooooh," a moan of near pleasure escaped his lips. Kali only smiled in response, and the cage went icy cold around Noah. "Oh!" his gasp was sharp. The frost of his cage continued, killing the heat of his burning need for her—if only for a moment. His hands whipped to hold himself as the metal felt like it would brand the skin beneath it.

Noah's perception of time slipped from him. Suddenly it felt as if he were moving in slow motion, while Kali continued at full speed. Her long fingers knotted into the back of his hair, prompting him to his feet as she swatted his hands from his cage again. "Leave it," she ordered firmly.

"I'm sorry," he muttered so flustered he felt as though even a single thought beyond that of his desire would cause his brain to bubble out his ear. Her fingers tightened, sending pain across his scalp.

"You're sorry, what?" she half giggled. The metal of his cage went hot.

"I'm sorry, My Lady!" he barked. A broad smile grew across her lips—and suddenly Noah's delight at her pleasure sparked. If his agony was her delight, he was happy to suffer. Though he had intellectually understood this correlation since before they had left the seminary together, the emotional gratification to be had on both their parts suddenly crystalized into the utmost clarity. "I'm sorry, Lady Kali," he breathed, trying to still his quivering voice against the pain of metal too warm against his flesh.

"There's a good boy," she smirked, as her attention to the temperature of his cage ceased. She released her grip on his hair, and allowed her fingers to trail down the back of his neck, running the length of his spine. Like ripples on the water, her touch seemed to bore through his insides stirring as they went. "Now, how did you actually do last night? Because I know the difference in the look of a slave that did sleep verses one that did." She reversed the direction of her touch, letting her hand come to rest against the back of his neck.

"I had difficulty sleeping," he admitted.

"Why?" her question prodded almost as quickly as his previous answer had finished, once again making Noah feel as though they both lived at distinct speeds. He only hoped to keep up.

"The cage was difficult to find comfort with," he explained carefully.

"Not tight enough?" she asked. "Counter intuitive though it is—usually discomfort signals the need for a reduction in size of the device." His heart leapt to his throat at the idea of a smaller cage. It seemed impossible to him that even she could make his member fit. Only the shame of having Cain handle him had allowed for Noah to fit in his present containment.

"It's very tight," he said.

"Firm as you can be?" she grinned.

"I don't think I could be any more so," he whimpered.

"Oh, now that's just foolish to think." Her words fell on him like hail, each pelting hard enough to leave a bruise of anticipation.

"I'm sorry I'm foolish, My Lady," he said.

"Don't be—why do you think I picked you?" she soothed, her hand drifting again as she circled him. Squaring up to him, she allowed her fingertips to graze his nipple, his belly, the crest of his hipbone, drawing ever nearer to the only place he wanted them to be.

"I won't presume your intentions, My Lady," he hissed as Kali's grip came to palm his cage. Delicate points of flesh on flesh contact exploded into tingles as he bulged further from his confines to seek the goddess before him.

"Good," she cooed. A gentle tug at the strangling ring around the base of his cock and balls let loose a wave of pleasure in Noah. His knees nearly buckled as she bounced his package, rocking the stem of his cock within his body to illicit a feeling he didn't know possible.

Mouth gaping open in an O, he tried to choke out the deep rattle of a moan snagged in his throat... instead, a knock at the door ended Noah's torment.

"Yes?" Kali called, withdrawing her touch from him.

"Forgive the disturbance, My Lady, but Miss Trixie's carriage has been spotted approaching the estate," Cain's voice came through the door.

"Accompanied by?" Kali prompted, sweeping across the terrace to retrieve her teacup and sip at the still warm drink inside.

"Unescorted," came the reply. Noah watched Kali place her cup down, frown replacing the glowing smile she'd worn previously. His blood chilled icier than the cage had been under her magic.

"Ready the dining room and East Garden, then," Kali sighed.

***

By some grace of God, Noah had been allowed from Kali's presence to dress—a step he was less than sure would occur before the arrival of the mystery contingent. Scurrying down the hall with his hands over his shame, he tried to remember the twists and turns that would lead back down to his room. Dodging around other servants, the path failed to illuminate in his mind. The absence of Kali's touch was agony.

"No!" the frustrated boy huffed as he rounded the corner to find a dead end hallway. His brain swirled, flooded to the brim with a pounding deluge of lurid thoughts. She'd been right there. Her fingers had cupped his flesh! Tears stung Noah's eyes.

Footsteps drove him into an alcove. Sinking to his knees once-to-be holy man clasped his hands together, praying that the mind-numbing ache in his balls would relent. Doubling over the boy rest his head against the cool stone. "Dear god please just let me find my room..." he whispered squeezing his eyes shut. With each throb he felt himself closer to losing his genitals in entirety to the unforgiving ring circling the base of his balls. "Please," he moaned opening his eyes to look at the discoloration of his swollen nuts.

An instinctive hand ventured south to hold the offending part of his form. Relief was minimal, unable to take the strain away from the biting rings compressing him. "Please," he whispered again rubbing the tight sac and it's swollen contents. The motion soothed the throb of his loins slightly, prompting a wider circle of massage.

There, on bended knees, bowed with forehead to the stone, Noah continued to quest for an end to his own mind numbing need. Nothing else mattered. Not the footsteps of those passing close by, though the shame that they might see him did linger at the back of his mind. God was not answering and Noah knew he must act alone if he were to hope for any alleviation.

Fingers flat, rubbing pressured circles broader by the pass across the needy real estate below his balls Noah sent a wave through his core. The sensation resonated down the crushed length of his member. With a burning tingle the first drips of crystal clear lust beaded.

His free hand moved to cover his lips lest a moan escape. Sitting up, Noah continued to press this newfound button, persuading his anatomy to continue pumping pulsating flows of the precum. Drooling the sin onto the stone of the floor, a foreign tightness gripped the boy, taking his breath from him as he tried to get just a little more, but for what purpose he was not sure.

He was a slave to his need and to the woman who seemed to be at its center. The haze of his thoughts caught glimpses of the absurdity his position provided. Only days earlier he had been respectable. He had been a man. He had been free to do with himself and his life what he felt was best... and now he was her slave—not even privy to freedom of his own release.

The cascade of his slime continued to pool on the floor between his legs as he rubbed the coiling pressure of need beyond his taint. Faster and harder he kept teasing himself until a steady flow ran from the slat in his cage... and it wasn't enough. Noah's fingers ran farther afield.

Biting the hand covering his mouth just to keep silent, the boy felt his middle finger brush over his puckered star. A rush ran through him that made the world twirl, and again he bowed his head to the stone floor. People were so near and yet he could not resist the urge to probe further. Another circling press at his ass made his cock leap, bouncing in the confines of it's cage.

Harder, he agitated himself, needing something to dive inside himself and purge the crippling throb radiating up his spine, filling every square inch of his being with need that drove him mad. Whimpers grew behind his lips as the puddle glistened beneath him—so much had poured from his loins and yet he felt fuller than when he'd begun.

Courting his winking hole with a gentle finger, Noah pressed against it. The opening was so tight from the clenching of every muscle fiber he was made of. He could feel the ring of muscle holding his internals in place, but yearned to massage that which was just beyond. His pressure increased—but the dryness of his skin produced a painful sting.

"MMMMMMM..." he whimpered through his own palm. Dragging his index across the cage to reach the dripping slat in it, Noah dipped the tip of his finger into the viscous pre. He'd never contemplated sodomy of any kind before—but now...

Lubricated, he pressed again against the impassibly tight opening— and just as Noah could feel the slickness giving him passage into himself... BOOM. BONG. BONG. The thunderous sounds of bells ringing somewhere outside broke his concentration. The glorious feeling spurring his bravery dissipated as Noah was shaken back to reality—back to the reality that his existence was now solely in the control of someone else.

Leaving the glistening, and alarmingly large, pool of pre on the floor—Noah's quest to locate his room resumed, as did the crippling ache in his testicles.

***

The welcoming party for Miss Trixie was not nearly as lavish as the one that had greeted Kali, but nonetheless it was a formidable show of power and privilege. Cain had nodded to Noah's designated spot in the lines of servants behind Kali, in which the boy now stood, eyes fixed firmly on the ground.

Beneath his trousers his cock still protested against its bonds. His frustrating attempts to relieve himself had only led to a constant pulsation in his member—and an ever-growing dampness in his undergarments. The sticky sweetness of his lust would not stop leaking from him drip by drip.

The carriage drew near with the thunder of massive horses and before the footmen could act the door flew open and Trixie bloomed from her confines. "Kali!" she chimed.

"My dear Miss Trixie. I trust your voyage encountered nothing as unexpected as your arrival here?" Kali smiled graciously—but Noah could feel the tension. Anyone with a pulse could...

"Oh, I know, I know. I should have written—but..." Trixie shrugged as she crossed the space between them. Drawing near, her plump red lips whispered something to Kali.

"I see," Kali sighed. "I suspected that might be the case. However, there's plenty of time to talk about it later. Shall we?" the Lady of the estate gestured to the entryway and soon both she and Trixie were gone with Cain close behind. A swell of jealousy pulsed through Noah—he wished he could be like Cain. Noah suspected there was no cage strangling his member to agony.

Then, the other servants scattered as Noah stood feeling stupid. "Wait, I uhm—I'm not really sure where I should-?" he muttered catching a well-muscled young man before he scuttled away.

"That's how it is when you arrive. Our Lady is testing you," the other servant said very matter of fact.

"I'm... supposed to guess?" Noah felt a cool rush run through him to settle in his stomach. He didn't want to guess wrong.

"I wouldn't guess if I were you," the other boy laughed before carrying on with his own business. Noah was more confused than when he had asked, and found himself alone as the footmen led the carriage away to the stables. How could he not be guessing if he was given no instruction?

The doors of the castle began to grind closed, propelled by some unseen force. Feeling as though he might never again be let inside, Noah scurried into the darkness—stopping only long enough to let his eyes adjust before following the general flow of servants toward, what he would later come to know as, the dining wing.

Delicious aromas drifted from unseen kitchens as the Serving Staff in pressed black suits carried trays through hidden servant corridors. Noah's clothes were nowhere near as formal as theirs—he wondered if perhaps his garments were the indication of his station he was supposed to follow... but the smell of sizzling meat and buttered potatoes distracted him—it had been over a day since his last full meal.

Her voice came to him like the sweetest bird song on a gorgeous spring morning. Glimpsing the dining room as he lurked behind another member of the Staff, Noah spotted Kali and Trixie conversing as they picked at a fraction of the food set before them.

Noah needed to be near her. The same sense of magnetic attraction that had drew him to her at the seminary and spurred such jealousy of Cain now compelled him into the room where he thoroughly suspected he did not belong. Any punishment would be worth it, Noah decided.

All eyes fell on him as he entered the room. Instantly fear spiked in Noah's chest, but he proceeded forward and came to stand beside Cain against the wall behind Kali. The Stewards eyes were like daggers boring into Noah, but he pretended not to notice.

Kali on the other hand merely smirked, and continued her conversation. "How many?" she asked of Trixie.

"I couldn't be sure. At least two ship loads from the East. One from the West," Trixie replied before popping a strawberry into her mouth. The trickle of juice that escaped to run down her chin sent a flutter through Noah's chest. The women before him were so nonchalant in their control of the world that he felt safer with them than he ever had before.

"The West? Good Lord... She's getting desperate isn't she?" Kali muttered. Lifting a hand she motioned for Cain. Noah watched intently as the Steward drew near and then felt his face get hot as Kali whispered to Cain orders that no one but they could hear. Without a word, the powerful man nodded and slipped from the room.

"Desperate is one word for it," Trixie said. A tray with two modest portions of seared meat entered the room. Eyeing the cut, Kali again motioned as she had before—but this time Cain was not there. Noah glanced about, waiting for what would happen next.

"Noah," Kali chuckled. He scrambled to her side only to enter into another awkward pause. One of Trixie's servants had already started cutting the meat into bite-sized portions.

"Oh, he's adorable," Trixie mocked as Noah hurried to assumed the task.

"Isn't he though?" Kali cooed with sincerity. Noah's hands shook terribly as he tried to hold the silver knife and fork. Each stroke felt like he would crack the plate below it. The pulsing beat of his heart filled his hot ears - this was so demeaning... He'd never known men to wait on women before and certainly never in the religious company he'd kept before meeting Kali. Though he would gladly do anything for her—he did wish he could do so in privacy.

"Is he castrated?" Trixie asked. Noah dropped the fork, startled by the suggestion and its casualness. Both the women said nothing as they watched him bend to retrieve the dropped utensil.

"Oh no—you know me," Kali laughed. Her hand fell on the back of Noah's neck as he stooped and a light pressure instructed him to remain on his knees beside her. "Castration would be too merciful for my tastes. They have to earn it if they want such permanent relief," she added.

Relief! Castration is relief to her? Noah was briefly thankful for his position on the ground, fearing that if he had been standing the whirl of his mind might have sent him to the floor.

"You're such a soft touch Kali," Trixie giggled. There was something so sadistic about her laugh. He practically felt as though the ring of his cage was tightening that very moment, soon to crush his cock and balls, severing them from his body.

"Yes, well..." Kali let her though trail off as she lifted a delicate cup to sip a cool drink of water. Noah felt sick. He wanted her so badly, but the idea of his flesh becoming any more mutilated than it already was in the confines of its imprisonment was frightening.

Cain returned silently to the room. Noah did not look at the Steward or anyone else for that matter. He stared at the ornate marble floor, and tried to still the racing of his heart. Tried to calm the urge to flee...

12