Noah's New Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel I've lost my appetite with this news of the goings on," Kali sighed as she exchanged a discreet nod with Cain.

The wastefulness of the meal was not lost on Noah, but deep down he knew nothing could be wasted on his Mistress. Her deservingness was beyond all else. She was worthy of anything she desired if it would bring her happiness.

"Surly you're not that disturbed by Lana's latest maneuvers?" Trixie said. For the first time there was an edge in her voice.

"Disturbed? Of course not," Kali smirked, rising from her chair. "The information you delivered is very valuable to me... I think I'm just excited for what will come next."

***

Strolling through the East Garden the anxiety of the dining room seemed to follow Noah. He walked behind Cain who walked behind Kali in a procession of delineated subservience. Other than the scowls of the Steward from time to time, Noah was no closer to knowing if he was acting toward his intended purpose.

"What lovely lilies on your Pond!" Trixie cooed. Kali seemed to be far afield elsewhere—her eyes gazing not at the pond, but toward her workers in the crop fields and orchards at the back of the estate. A grove of the hardier fruit trees cast its shade over the backs of strong men as they tended the greenery.

Noah looked at them, wondering if they were caged too. The effortlessness of the work being done around him seemed surreal. It had been the truth when he'd been told he couldn't keep up.

"Have you changed your mind about selling me some of your maidens?" Trixie asked, seeming to be desperate to fill the silence as the group approached a clearing with a tea table amongst the blooms.

"They aren't for sale. You and everyone else know that—I really have no idea why you continue to ask," Kali rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't invest so much in them only to hand them away—they aren't like the men, after all," she added sinking into her chair. "Cain—"

He swept up beside her. "Yes, My Lady?"

"It's time," Kali said.

"Very good, Ma'am," Cain nodded, and again he quickly departed and disappeared from view. Trixie, oblivious to the wheels in motion, was absorbed in the tea china. So absorbed, in fact, she did not notice the small spider daring to climb her dress.

Without thinking Noah stepped forward, breaking the respectful distance he had learned to keep based on Cain's usual positioning. He reached for the spider, cupping it gently and lifting it from her lace. "WHAT are YOU doing?" Trixie thundered at him, standing so fast her chair tipped back.

"I—I—There was a Spi-!" Noah tried to explain himself.

"I did NOT give you permission to touch me!" She practically shouted. His panic was so thick with the visions of castration that it felt as if his eyes no longer worked. Noah knew Trixie had a bludgeon in her hand, but would have been hard pressed to say where it had come from. Perhaps the tool had lay hidden in her skirts, or maybe up her sleeve... none of it mattered now though, as Trixie held the instrument above her head ready to strike with full force.

Noah scrunched his eyes closed, forgotten spider crawling up his sleeve. THWACK—no sting came.

He opened his eyes to find Kali had effortlessly intercepted the blow, catching the club before it could be brought down. "I think you're forgetting yourself Trixie," she said, her voice a low growl.

"He's insolent," Trixie spat.

"He's new—and he's mine," Kali said releasing the club. A sense of safety washed over Noah for the first time since his arrival at the estate. He felt the urge to shrink behind her swell in his chest. He wanted to hide in her skirts forever, removed from the turmoil of life—safe in the clarity of service to someone so much more powerful than he.

"You really are going soft," Trixie hissed starting to sit down.

"No. I just would never give the pleasure of first strike to you," Kali returned, not budging from where she towered over the other mistress. "It's time for you to go, Trixie."

***

No gathering waited for them as they approached the stables. No lines of servants. Cain walked in front... and it brought more unease to Noah. He stayed as far from Trixie and as close to Kali as was possible.

Nothing was said. No more banter between the Ladies. The warmth and friendship of Trixie's arrival had dissipated into silent scorn.

"I suppose this is goodbye then," Trixie said curtly as they approached the rustic structure where the carriages were kept.

"I suspect you suppose," Kali smirked and nodded as Cain shoved open the rolling door to reveal Trixie's carriage. Noah's stomach dropped when he saw her footmen, hanging from the rafters by their necks. Dead, but not having been so for very long at all.

The dry squeak of rough-hewn rope against the wood made Trixie turn to see the sight. Stifling a scream she quaked, rooted to the ground where she stood. Noah felt sick, but couldn't look away from the bodies.

Their cocks hung from their trousers, engorged and still drooling the last load of each mans life—at least they'd died happy. SNAP. Noah knew the sound. It was the same crack of flesh on flesh that had sounded when Kali had frozen time at the seminary.

Every instinct he had ordered him to turn his head and look at her, but suddenly his body was not in his control. Panic flooded Noah. He couldn't move. He was frozen, but his mind still worked.

His eyes, unable to blink still transmitted the world around him so that his swirling brain could interpret. Kali moved, advancing on Trixie. The visiting Mistress had not been spared from the stasis afflicting the world. "What am I to do with you Trixie?" Kali asked.

Noah's heart rose to his throat as he watched his Lady begin to unbutton the back of Trixie's dress. "I raised you. I educated you. I even helped you acquire your own holdings," she mused to herself despite the ability of everyone around her to hear. The dress hit the dirt.

"And yet... you insist on going behind my back," Kali's voice was heated despite the coldness in her eyes. RIIIIIIIIIIP—Trixie's undergarments and layered frills were shredded easily, and she stood frozen and exposed for all to see.

He'd never seen a woman in such a state of undress. Nudity had very nearly been a sin before arriving at this place, and Noah drank in the sight of Trixie's porcelain flesh. In the stir of everything he had totally and completely forgotten his cock and the misery of his cage—but now the need of his aching balls returned against his will.

He wanted to cross his legs, to stop the insistent urge to thrust his hips instinctually. But, Noah's body was not his own and he watched like a statue as Kali continued to torment Trixie. "I know you've been spying on me for Lana," she said.

Trixie's face may not have been able to change, but her eyes betrayed the truthfulness of Kali's claim. "And I know you've been lying when you report on her to me."

Noah was fully aware of how hard his cage was biting into his cock. Desperately he wished for freedom to enjoy the sight before him as Kali tweaked Trixie's perky nipples. "You forgot to be grateful for the freedom I allowed you—so, I think we shall have to begin again." The contortions of Trixie's tender flesh grew more extreme as Kali rolled the sensitive nubs between her fingers.

"Are you going to miss being able to think for yourself?" Kali asked leaning close to Trixie as her fingers flowed down to explore the vulnerable petal folds of the powerless girls cunt. "Going to miss getting to decide when and how your little pussy gets used?"

The surge of electricity that shot down Noah's spine as Kali's fingers dipped into Trixie caused his balls to contract so hard they nearly pulled popped out of the cage ring. Time felt like it was paradoxically racing by in slow motion. Noah saw the tendons working under Kali's perfect skin as her fingers stroked the inviting walls of Trixie's slit.

"Do you want to cum one last time?" Kali whispered. Drool was running from Trixie's frozen lips as they hung half open in the aftermath of a scream. Her eyes were starting to glass over despite the sharpness of her expression.

Noah's stomach was in knots. He wanted to feel what Trixie was feeling. He NEEDED Goddess Kali inside.

"You know I'm going to take over your holdings now, don't you?" Kali continued to whisper just though enough for Noah to hear. The silence of a frozen world allowed the breathy assertion to carry. "Or perhaps we should make a game of it? If you don't cum, I won't brand you and take your land and slaves."

If Trixie wanted to answer she was unable to, because the wager left no need for more incentive. Kali slowly withdrew her digits from the other girl's cunt and smeared the juices across Trixie's face.

SNAP. Cain relaxed into motion, released from Kali's spell. "Let's see if you remember any of the discipline I taught you?" she said as the Steward pulled his large cock from his pants. Noah was sickly curious up to this point, but— upon seeing the member that shamed his own—wished for ignorance back.

Kali gently moved Trixie's frozen form to a bent position, popping the girl's rump out like a bitch in heat. Cain wasted not time, swelling to full throbbing erection in a few firm strokes, he positioned himself to breed Trixie. "I bet you still cum like the whore you've always been, don't you?" Kali grinned as Cain plunged into Trixie, going to the balls with one thrust.

He grabbed a handful of Trixie's hair, pulling her back to curve her spine in a delicate c—tits thrust toward Kali who placed one hand to the girls throat, and the other to her clit.

"Oh look at you... you're already so close, aren't you?" Kali cooed. Trixie's body quaked as Cain railed her cunt. Noah's head spun, unable to believe what he was witnessing. The raw animosity of the rutting was stirring— he needed it. He needed anything that would let him break the frozen pose he still held.

As Kali rubbed circles around Trixie's tender clit, Cain brutalized her hole. "She's going to cum soon," he grunted, feeling the girl's pussy starting to quiver in the need for an explosion of rapid contractions.

"Do you want to scream while you cum? Since you can't stop yourself, you pathetic fucking cum slut," Kali said in a majestic hiss of filth.

SNAP, "OOOOOH GOD PLEASE! STOP! STOP! ST—GLLAAaaahhcht." Trixie's scream died into a gurgling squelch as Kali tightened her grip on the girls windpipe.

"Shhhh. Shut up whore. Just enjoy this one last orgasm—because you will never, ever, cum again after betraying me."

Noah felt the tightness pulsing inside him start to bloom, radiating out to every inch of his body. He needed to scream too! He was desperate for Kali to turn her attention to him—but knew she would not. A little part of him feared he would not be able to handle it if she did.

The tingling coil continued as he stared at Trixie while she tumbled over the edge into an orgasm to rival any ever had. The last orgasm of her life before being stripped of personhood.

Noah would have spasmed if he could move as a CRACK of pulsation set off inside his ass. A fog descended on his mind as the feeling unlike any other cascaded through him. He lost all track of where he was, eyes rolling back in his head- was this cumming?

He knew nothing was coming from his cock, despite the radiating waves of pleasure rolling through him. The same dampness remained from before as the cage held firm against his straining penis as it swelled.

Noah could still feel the uncontrollable twitching of his anus. Forcing his eyes open, he gazed at the dying convulsions of Trixie's orgasm sandwiched between the tortures of Cain and Kali.

The Steward withdrew, allowing Trixie to drop into a bent pile.

Producing a rod-iron branding tool, Cain presented it to Kali. The simple, but gorgeous crest of Kali that Noah had seen plastered on her luggage, kerchief, and castle gates was reproduced at the implements tip.

"What do you think darling? Ass? Or back?" Kali smirked as she took the tool from Cain. Trixie's lips were still sealed. As she took the brand in hand, it's tip started to glow red. "Or maybe I should just stamp it on your stupid face?" Kali sighed waving the dangerous implement in front of her victim.

Sweat beaded on Trixie's body, the only indicator of what distress the Mistress was in. Kali lined up the brands tip with the graceful curve of Trixie's shapely shoulder blades, centering it square in the middle of her spine. "Remember, you had every opportunity to avoid this. Every chance to be worthy of the confidence I had in you..."

The sizzle of metal meeting sweaty flesh reminded Noah of steak cooking as it's first dropped in the pan. The absence of Trixie's scream was terrifying. Though Noah could see the extreme pain in her eyes from his vantage, her stillness was so unreal.

Kali stepped away, tossing the brand to Cain—who snatched it from the air, evidently fearing no amount of pain should he miss. SNAP. SCREAM. THUD.

Noah sucked a long gasp of air into his lungs. He was unsure if he had been breathing during the stasis, or if that was a function not needed in the magic of Kali's hold. His body ached from his experience and still his mind whirled to comprehend what the sensation had been—and how he could get more.

Trixie quivered in silent sobs on the ground. "Clean up the mess. Take her to a black out cell," Kali ordered turning to stride away—but then, something truly unexpected happened. More alarming than the bodies hanging from the rafters, or the reduction of Trixie to a pitiful piece of shameful slave meat.

Kali faltered. Steps uneven, she swayed.

Once more on impulse, despite his earlier lesson, Noah moved without thinking and swooped to her rescue as his Mistress collapsed into his arms.

12