All Comments on 'Noah's Starship Ch. 05'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Big Fan Ivano

Personally I don't think this story comes across as abusive at all. If anything it leans more towards a bdsm, master/slave type thing, simply because of the Man and his Boy thing that Navid describes. And there's nothing wrong with that either, if it's a happy healthy relationship.

Personally I'm loving the development here as we see Navid slowly coming out of his shell more and more, in public and with people of his own culture. I hope that Navid and Noah can move in together (but not away form Noah's dad)! :)

Great chapter, and great story as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

"You don't understand, my love. I am man, Noah. I am strong provider for my boy. Boys like you may think things, but they could never force themselves on me. You are small, weaker. If a man sees too much of you and decide he want that, you may not be able to stop him."

There is so much wrong with this relationship it's almost hard to ready. Navid treats Noah with so much disrespect, he doesn't even consider him a "man". I hope you see how emotionally abusive and controlling Navid is eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the update

I love this story. I didn't realize it was your real life. People shouldn't judge others. If it's what you want for your life, then be happy. Don't worry about people that don't understand things. Love can take many forms depending on personal preferences and some people just want to make others miserable.

To a happy, fulfilling life with the man you love. Thanks

Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Relationship goals

I love this series so much, it's literally one of the reasons I read here. And it gives me hope that I may find some guy and maybe live a life like yours cuz it's exactly what I've wished for for years. It's great and I'm so happy for the two of you, and I can't wait for the next sequence, you're so cute together <3 all the love from Norway

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 8 years ago
I love your story!

Of course, this relationship isn't a "traditional" American type relationship, half of the people in this relationship are Persian! There is no right or wrong way to conduct a relationship as long as everyone in the relationship is happy, healthy, consenting adults. (IMO) As with all relationships, there are going to be some growing pains. I applaud these two in trying to make two different cultures come together. May love, laughter, and light continue to grow for these two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I don't usually comment on stories but it concerned me that the author seems to repeatedly need to remind readers that this is autobiographical and that he is not in an abusive or bad relationship. It comes up most chapters. While there is certainly a dominate and submissiveness to the relationship, cultural differences appear to be the main concern. I, for one, find this a beautifully written love story. If Noah is ok with the words used by Navid to express himself sexually and emotionally then it really is not a problem. Noah has a dad and close friends who keep watch and Noah appears to be making decisions that he is comfortable with. It's all good. I am enjoying this story and wish only the best for Noah and Navid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Being happy is what we all strive for and if you two are happy then let the world shout!!!! I have said before also that as long as it is a happy one every love story is beautiful. I am really happy for you and navid because you two are living your love story. This is so uncommon in our world where relationships have become some kind of treaty for people. All the best to you noah

Shy_Bottom69Shy_Bottom69almost 7 years ago
Bacon...

It took 8 years to get my love to try BACON. He reciprocated oral pleasure first!!!

Shy_Bottom69Shy_Bottom69almost 7 years ago
I love the story.

Those who think it is "bad" don't understand.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 7 years ago

Those who don't understand shouldn't read or comment. This is your story and you are a good writer and very brave to open yourself up to how you both got to know and grow together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good god

He literally treats Noah like a baby, he can't drink, can't talk to the male adults and is told to go play on Navids phone and take a nap? Jesus Christ what are you 5? Also Navids unwillingness to talk about his past relationships or even touch Noah's penis is ridiculous. Oh and don't get me started on the bacon eating. Hypocrisy at its finest 😂 Enough people obviously have an issue with this relationship if you keep having to tell us you're fine with it. It's like a woman who's husband beats her but keeps making excuses for his shitty behaviour.

As much as it pisses me off I'm also hoping that Noah will grow a damn back bone and speak up for himself, and stop acting like a willing servant to all of Navids needs.

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

I love that it is your story and you shared it with us. I think their relationship is beautiful and that love has no boundaries. That the two young men can learn about each other and grow into a happy couple, despite cultural differences, is wonderful. I will keep reading now to see how their love and life together blossoms. Thank you for sharing.

GindareGindareover 4 years ago

I love this story, and all of your writing! You've created characters that are so real, the reader can't help but feel emotionally invested in what happens to them! Please continue writing, and thank you so much for sharing your gift with all of us!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Navid is so sweet to Noah I can't help but like them together even with all the red flags chile

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES