Noble Beasts Ch. 02

Story Info
The noblewomen need a guard captain on their side.
4.1k words
4.6
644
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dearest Hortense,

I appreciate your faithful home keeping, as our party chooses to extend our hunting expedition by six days. As we slept, Knight Captain Robute dreamt of a sweet river valley ruled by the King of Stags. Golden fur, mighty horns, destined to rule any hunting lodge upon which he be mounted. This morning, when we spotted an impressive fawn of just such a monarch, heading towards the petit Ardens River, just two day's ride to the east, we knew it to be a sign from the Lady, and will be following.

Yours Faithfully,

Vicomte Saludard de Breva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she laid the letter across her husband's conference table, the not-so-faithful Vicomtess looked to her peers, and now, co-conspirators. "If this werent exactly what we need, I would be furious right now. Ladies, we have time, time to solve problems which most certainly need solving. Our Husbands will be away another few days, but Seneschal Guillaume only until evening. This letter gave me pretext to send the nosy rat to negotiate a combined military expedition my husband is planning with the Baron d'Gerevian. He was only to eager to go poking around another castle on our Lord's behalf."

Vivienne nodded. "The biggest problem is that we don't know the biggest problem we have. That footpad could have been in the pay of any number of spymasters. Gerevian, the Duke, our own husbands...he could even be a freelance looking for an earful to sell to the highest bidder."

Lady Aurelie smiled, a wry smile that reminded Hortense ever so much of a similar smile the night before, propriety be damned, and added, "the last case is probably the best; I think most spymasters would dismiss what happened last night unless it came from a most trusted source. I would deny it myself if I didn't feel so damned good."

That brought a shy smile from Hortense and an understanding chuckle from Lady Sama, the latter or whom replied. "We can't just wish for best case scenarios though. We must prepare for someone to hear what happened and believe it."

Vivienne, ever pragmatic took the conversation back into hand, "If the footpad goes elsewhere, it's at most a flimsy pretense for war. Our Husbands will be back in less than a week, undoubtedly be enraged by the scurrilous allegations about their marriages, and kick in the gates of whatever provincial backwater cocksucker raises a banner over this."

"Unless it's the Duke," Hortense added grimly

"Unless it's the Duke," Vivienne agreed, slightly pale.

"If it's our Husbands, Lady Aurelie ventured, " we can probably convince them to drop it and believe us. They may not let us have another Salon, but they will let us pretend it never happened."

"No." Lady Sama, this time

"No." Vivienne and Hortense agreed.

"No, I suppose I wouldn't be able to pretend either. In that case we need either lots of hope, or highly loyal guards, I think. Guards who will safekeep us even against the Vicomte's wrath."

"Money?" Sama asked, "I have saved a lot more than my husband thinks,"

Hortense shook her head, "Money is good until a soldier has it, or believes he won't, or believes he can get more. Just ask the Republic of Verento."

"We need them complicit," Vivienne stated. "They need to know that if they break with us, they are as fucked as we are."

"I can handle that," Elise enjoined, speaking up for the first time this meeting. "My grandmother taught me a ritual that will bind them from turning to other men against us. Three nights from now is a full moon, and perfect for it."

"What sort of Ritual?" Lady Aurelie asked.

"Well, one that will make them complicit, as Lady Vivienne says. It may break some laws of the province, but not the laws of nature. The guards may see us as we saw each other yesterday"

Lady Aurelie bit her lip uncertainly, a look that Hortense found unintentionally quite appealing, and Lady Sama played nervously with her beautiful hair. Vivienne and Hortense locked eyes, for once in unspoken agreement. None of them had been prepared to go this far, but they had tasted freedom, and needed to taste more.

Slowly they nodded, and looked to the other women, who slowly nodded in turn.

"Our people are suspicious of magic. If we are to convince the guard and servants to commit to a ritual with us, they must have some of the same motives we do, and feel that they owe us their loyalty. Any ideas, ladies?"

Aurelie spoke up. "Perhaps a feast gets out of hand. Would it be possible to provide enough of that wine for the castle?"

Elise nodded and replied, "I can bring more tomorrow night."

Hortense snapped herself out of her reverie, "the seneschal is back tonight and would absolutely forbid it. He must be kept away."

Lady Sama did not take long to answer, "We could kill two orcs with one trebuchet shot. Accuse the Seneschal of assassinating the Vicomte during his hunt. How many people know of the delayed return?"

"Only Guard Lieutenant Aloise."

"Can he be won over?"

Vivienne replied this time, "He has always carried a torch for Lady Aurelie. Her status as a Baron's niece is just low enough that he could hope for her, and he always hated the Knight Captain."

Aurelie blushed a little. "Do you want me to seduce him? Like in one of those naughty little books the priests are always telling us to burn?"

Elise looked up with those strange purple eyes, "the ritual requires certain partners to be chosen. Stoking his fondness would not be a bad idea."

Aurelie looked down at slightly shaky hands, her bravery from the previous night less apparent. "He is handsome, but I don't know if I can. It was the Vicomtess challenging me that gave me the courage to act last night."

"Then she will help you build the courage again." Vivienne's tone brooked no argument. "It must be done before the Seneschal returns. Then Hortense can announce the terrible news, with horrible tears in her eyes, and promise a feast to celebrate the Vicomte's life and her pregnancy with his heir tomorrow." At Hortense's shocked look, she added, "again, a claim to buy time. Lady Sama will use her husband's assets to bring an excellent feast to go with the magical wine. I will pick Elise's brain about this ritual. Hopefully, we can have the castle entirely in our command by the time our husbands return."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, Hortense was still struggling to command Aurelie's nerves, as the little blonde apologized for hesitation in the face of their plan. "I'd like to sleep with him, I really would, but the stakes are so high. What if he spurns me?"

Hortense looked at the petite blonde incredulously. Golden blonde hair topping green eyes, high cheek bones, and a frame just barely large enough to hold curves. Aurelie looked at her with eyes that conveyed both a terrible vulnerability to stir the protective instincts of any man who looked at her, and an eagerness to please that could get anyone in trouble. Hortense planted a brief but passionate kiss upon her lips. "No man or woman in the realm could spurn that look. You can do this."

"You'll be close by in case you need to step in?"

Unsure what she would do even if needed, Hortense nevertheless told Aurelie what she needed to hear. "Of course. I will listen at the door of your bedchamber."

So, with deep breath, Lady Aurelie approached the guard quarters, and Hortense hid herself in a nearby room. When the tall Lieutenant Aloise inevitably followed the waif, Hortense quietly followed, and pressed an ear to the door.

"Of what did you wish to speak, my lady?"

"Um, well," Aurelie squeaked.

Aloise's bass voice rumbled, "It really wouldn't do for me to spend too long in your chamber. Might give servants the wrong idea."

"About that, I..." Get it together, Aurelie! Hortense winced as the lady seemed to lose her nerve "I thought that maybe we should discuss..."

Aloise cleared his throat. "Discuss?"

Awkward silence stretched for a moment as Hortense scrambled to think of what she could do. "Perhaps," the captain intoned compassionately, "if you remember what you wished to discuss, you can summon me again"

Footsteps approached the door, and Hortense came up with a wild plan during the few seconds she had. Throwing the door open, she feigned shock, "Lady Aurelie! And Aloise! This is most improper!"

At the last word a little bit of a smile broke through Aurelie's terrified expression. "Most sorry, Vicomtess," Aloise stuttered as he bowed, "I was just leaving.'

"Nonsense." Hortense replied curtly, and shut the door again with a click, "you were here to rendezvous with my courtier."

"No, not at all, I was just-" Hortense interrupted him, "Just going to risk quite a beheading for a little taste of Lady Aurelie,"

"No, that wasn't my purpose!"

"Are you saying you don't find her attractive?" Hortense feigned more outrage, knowing she could only tease the Lieutenant a little longer before relenting. As he attempted to form a non-suicidal response, her expression softened. "It's alright, Aloise. I'm not going to punish you."

"You aren't?"

"No. I rely entirely on my loyal guard officers for protection. I can't be beheading everyone who turns his head at a beauty like that. Do you like Sir Aloise, Lady Aurelie?"

Aurelie's confidence surged back as she caught on to the game Hortense was playing. "I'm afraid I am smitten, Vicomtess." She stroked her hair in nervousness that was starting to become more feigned than real, "I just can't get him out of my thoughts. I hoped that I might just see what I've been missing while I had the chance.'

Aloise looked down at Lady Aurelie in shock, "You-you did?"

Hortense took the momentum again, "and you, Aloise, are you fond of Lady Aurelie?"

"Well of course. Every man in the castle-I mean, I wouldn't say-"

"Then it is only proper that I reward you for your loyalty, Sir Aloise. Remove your tunic." As he started to object, she added in her best impression of Vivienne's tone, "now."

Aloise did so, and both women admired the specimen. Standing over six feet and two, the man was a vision of rugged knighthood. Clean shaven, with defined eyebrows and a good angle to his jaw, short blonde hair contrasted with Aurelie's long golden locks. The man clearly wielded all sorts of weapons and armor on the daily, as his forearms knotted with whipcord muscle, and the calluses on his hands could attest. Arms larger around than Hortense's neck at the bicep lead to a torso sculpted like a marble statue. If a flush of embarrassment threatened his face, he controlled it perfectly, turning it into a smirk. "Sit on the bed," Hortense instructed, "Aurelie, come here so I can show our good guardsman what awaits loyal soldiers."

Aurelie walked over as Aloise sat, and Hortense quickly unfastened the courtier's dress, pulling it up with the belt and shift. "Now show him how you can kiss."

Aloise sat fixed in place with shock, as his hazel eyes darted from Aurelie's own green orbs to her breasts, down her legs, back up to her treasure, and then over to Hortense as though awaiting orders. Aurelie, having received orders of her own, was not so motionless, and straddled Aloise, just as she had Hortense only the night before. His petrification slowly melted under Aurelie's kisses, as arms raised to her back and held her close, and the woman cooed, "big boy," in satisfaction.

Hortense began undoing her own dress as she slowly circled the bed, and let the lovers kiss with growing passion. Once it was removed, and she herself stood naked behind the man of much lower station, she felt her excitement rising, and caressed her own body with relish. Her pussy flooded, it took much of Hortense's willpower not to shove one of them, (and she wasn't sure which,) aside that she might ravish the other. Instead, Hortense crawled onto the silk blanket behind Aloise, and grabbed his huge shoulders from behind, planting something between a kiss and a bite on the back of his neck. "I think you should be promoted to Captain, Aloise. It sounds much sexier."

He turned in shock as Hortense kissed Aurelie briefly over his shoulder and then dropped her questing hands to free the Guardsman's drawstring. She pressed her breasts pleasantly against his back as she tugged on his pants and nodded to Lady Aurelie to kneel and pull them the rest of the way.

Hortense leaned him back so she could look over his shoulder for the big reveal, and both ladies gasped approval. Auralie, tugging rather forcefully to free him, was struck on the chin by Aloise's bobbing manhood as it sprung free of its confinement. Standing taller and thicker than the cock Hortense had ridden in the dragon's tear, the woman suspected it would be far too much to be pleasant, were both women not so thoroughly lubricated.

Hortense pressed a palm softly against the ridges of Aloise's manly throat, and was rewarded with the low hum of vibration, as he moaned in response to Aurelie. The minx had just licked his shaft like a sweet desert. Wrapping her mouth around the throbbing tip of his cock, Aurelie elicited another low moan as she cupped his testicles in one hand. Aurelie had clearly been allowed more practice than Hortense. She sucked him in, her lower lip pressed slowly up and down against the top few inches of his hard shaft, as the blonde looked up with wide eyes into those of the adonis she was enjoying.

Hortense began kissing the sides of Aloise's well-muscled neck, as her free hand dropped to her own pleasure bud and began lightly teasing herself. She ran her soft fingers along fierce nerve endings, and imagined the strong swordsman's calluses penetrating her. She moaned quietly in tandem with Aloise, as Aurelie removed her mouth with a pop to pursue another lick.

Several minutes, which could as well have been seconds or hours, passed in this bliss, until Aurelie complained teasingly of her jaw getting tired, and it was time to change positions. Hortense directed, as she had been thus far, and laid Aloise on his back. Lady Aurelie looked a little uncertain again, and bit her lip. Hortense encouraged her again, grabbing the guardsman's thick erection and waggling it at her as she laughed. "Come on, Lady Aurelie, It's not going to bite you! Though I might!"

Giggling at this response, Aurelie crawled up to sit on Aloise. Not inserting him just yet, she ground her wetness against his saliva-slick shaft, and both made little satisfied noises. Not to be left out, Hortense positioned herself carefully above Aloise' face, facing Aurelie, and both women leaned forward to share another kiss. "Attend to your Vicomtess, guardsman!"

Aurelie began working faster, grinding her pleasure bud aggressively against the sensitive space an inch below the head of the guardsman's cock, and Hortense gave cat-like sounds of appreciation as a rough but clean finger slipped it's way into her strong, tight tunnel. Apparently Aloise had snaked am arm up, and was determined to do more than lick.

"Oh! Oh! The Vicomte never did that!" Hortense exclaimed, as the man's middle digit focused it's caresses on a sensitive area just behind her entrance at the front of her walls.

A second finger quickly joined the first, and Hortense quickly came to admire the Captain's fight-won dexterity inside of her. Rough but gentle, insistent but not bruising, the man played her like a master harper on his preferred instrument. A thumb began to accentuate the internal caresses with external strokes against her pleasure bud, and Hortense's world narrowed to singular focus. Despite her excellent shape, she had to work to hold herself at the perfect angle for this onslaught of sensation, and growled as slightly-strained thighs foreshadowed the muscular spasms to come.

Aurelie lost control a little bit with the sort of orgasm that serves more as appetizer than main course, eyes rolling back and moaning with sensation, but only for a few seconds of partial release. With a low "Fuck!", she slid the slick head along her entrance, and made beautiful eye contact with Hortense as she impaled herself on Aloise for the first time.

The first few strokes eased the disheveled and lustful noblewoman on, slow enough to avoid painful stretching or tearing, but fast enough to satisfy the desperate yearning to feel full. Aloise, in turn, timed his strokes to the thrusts from his fingers, letting the women's waves of sensation match the timing of his own. Aurelie's cries grew louder and more feral as she slammed herself repeatedly against his hips, rocking forward and back almost as much as she was up and down.

Even Aloise, specimen that he was, was not completely perfect, and as his and Aurelie's orgasms came close, the timing of his fingers became less coherent, and Hortense felt her own orgasm slipping away. Pivoting to selflessness, she sat up on her knees for leverage, and grabbed her courtier by the hips, adding force to the last cataclysmic slams of cock into her being. Both have strangled cries, and Aurelie collapsed against her Vicomtess, who held the younger woman up as she visibly spasmed. The Guardsman's spasms could be felt beneath both of them, until Aurelie collapsed off of his cock to lay quivering and dripping onto the bed.

Hortense climbed over Aurelie to begin kissing her, as the courtier began laughing in overwhelmed joy, and was in turn surprised when fingers again entered her from behind. Aloise had recovered enough to position himself behind her, and was gently stroking himself back toward readiness while fingering Hortense. Lady Aurelie's floral perfume filled her nostrils, again mingled with the pleasant tones of arousal, as the younger woman buried hands in her hair and kissed her in earnest. The man knew his angles perfectly and soon had Hortense rocking and moaning into her lover's kisses.

Still, Hortense was shocked and almost offended when Aloise surprised her with a tongue circling around her asshole, before flicking it with firm strokes. Her intended cry of protest and outrage withered first under Aurelie's kisses, and then died unspoken as she realized that she actually enjoyed the sensation. So sensitive, and so deliciously taboo. His fingers continued unabated and were quickly soaked even further by her pleasure juices.

Lady Aurelie began focusing on Hortense's nipples, with little kisses and love bites, as the Vicomtess dropped her head to the bed, overwhelmed by her own sensation. Unlike the pleasing fullness and rounded nature of a thick cock, Aloise's fingers felt less universal, but more targeted at exactly where she craved sensation the most, rubbing against the most sensitive place inside of her on each stroke in and out.

Soon Aurelie expressed a little discomfort, and Aloise effortlessly flipped Hortense to the bed on her back, so as not to lay atop the smaller woman, and his tongue ceased it's assault. Instead, the indefatigable guard captain switched hands stimulating his mistress, and pressed one pussy-slick, well-manicured finger against her asshole. After waiting just a moment for her reaction, and seeing no negative apart from a slightly frightened widening of the eyes, Aloise pressed the digit into her.

A slight shock of mild pain was soon replaced by an unbelievable fullness, as the Vicomtess' asshole squeezed the Guardsman's finger while her pussy clamped onto his other hand. Her hips thrust involuntarily as she moaned. Aurelie, not to be left out, chose to sit on Hortense's face in the same manner the latter had sat on Aloise's, and Hortense tasted the savory mix of Aurelie's arousal and Aloise's seed against her lips.

Fingers slowly accelerated their pace as the woman filling her field of vision reduced Hortense's experience to touch and taste. She cried out in abandon, loudly enough that she would have woken servants two floors below, had her mouth not been muffled by Aurelie's sex. Her hips began to buck, and Aurelie leaned forward to pin Hortense's thighs, somehow exaggerating the sensation as her oncoming wave was forced to confine itself to her core. Stars exploded in pops of white light, as every muscle between Hortense's abdomen and asshole went berserk in a wave of warmth and wetness. She passed out for a short moment, and woke still spasming.

12