Noble Beasts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Hortense returned to her senses, she noticed that Aurelie, now straddling her ribcage, was holding her legs open by the knees as she presented Hortense to her guard captain in a lewd display. View blocked by her courtier's body, she felt the thick cock teasing her entrance before she saw it, and moaned again as she felt inch after electric inch slide into her still-quaking sex. Her knees kept the angle true, and the cock head slid deliciously against her front wall on its way in, stretching her walls while angling to just miss the noblewoman's cervix. Slow, deep strokes filled her with warm sensation, and Hortense decided to do her best to pleasure the woman holding her knees so perfectly.

Doing her best to imitate the caressing motion that Aloise had used, Hortense inserted first her middle finger, and then her index, as Aurelie purred. She moved her heels to rest against Aloise' shoulder to deepen the angle of his strokes further, and this freed Aurelie's arms to pull the guardsman into her with each stroke. Almost without warning, Hortense orgasmed again, but the recently sated Aloise still had time left on his fuse.

Aurelie kissed the guard fervently between Hortense' upraised heels, as he picked up speed to press through Hortense's second orgasm, and the increased sensation extended the quake, until, minutes later, Hortense was not sure whether she was still orgasming, had come several times, or was building toward another. Her sensitivity spiraled upward and upward, until at last even the bliss felt painful, as she pressed Aloise off of her, that she might recover.

Dazed and overwhelmed, Hortense watched as Aurelie took advantage of the pause to sit astride the kneeling guard again, impaling herself and wrapping petite legs around the Captain's hips. Rather than bounce up and down, she ground forward and back, roughly grinding the top of his shaft against her clit with each thrust. The guard helped, but even with his immensely strong and steady arms, Aurelie was driving herself toward exhaustion as quickly as orgasm, and Hortense sat up to help as she slowly recovered from her own orgasmic fog.

Moving Aloise' strong arms to support Aurelie's petite ass, Hortense positioned her own arms at the courtier's hips assisting the woman to forcefully flick her hips forward with each thrust. Like Hortense before her, this new sensation drove Aurelie to a quicker orgasm than she could have anticipated, and as she lost control, Hortense and Aloise coordinated to slow the wild thrusting without stopping it. They kept a steady pace as she moaned wildly, and then slowly began to increase the pace again as Aurelie came to her senses.

Together Hortense and Aloise drove Aurelie through a second orgasm, much like the first, though Aloise' breath was beginning to hitch. Short moments later, as she broke into a third, Aloise did not slow, but sped into an almighty drive grunting with exertion as Aurelie dissolved into ecstatic incoherence. Hortense pressed her own body into Aurelie's back to hold her in place against the wild power, and, when at last Aloise stopped with a roar that left her ears slightly ringing, Hortense reached under to the base of his shaft, so she could feel it pulsing seed into Lady Aurelie.

The three collapsed in a heap on the bed, and for a while, none said anything. At last, Hortense decided to simply jump into the gambit.

"I am afraid of Seneschal Guillaume. I fear he wants me dead. One of my handmaidens found letters matching my handwriting, but which I did not write. I fear he is practicing to frame me before the Vicomte, who trusts him before all others."

Aloise growled, "the rat will die before he can accuse you."

"It's not that simple," Aurelie countered. "Guillaume has supporters throughout the province. If the Vicomtess simply orders him executed without trial, we may not succeed, and she may well be overthrown before long even if we do."

Fear and concern crossed the Guardsman's face. "What would you have me do?"

Hortense smiled tremulously, "Your comfort in this time of hardship has already done so much for me. But if you are willing to help more, to fight to protect us, then I have a plan..."

12