Noble Beasts Ch. 03

Story Info
The conspiracy shares their new freedom with their subjects.
2.6k words
4.67
430
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kitchen was bustling, and smelled delectable, but Hortense de Breva was not hungry. Wafting smells of fresh baked focaccia, slow-roasted and seasoned meats, and perfectly balanced soups tugged at her nose, but nerves had twisted the Vicomtess' stomach to rebellion.

True, the plan thus far had gone flawlessly; onion and ragweed extract had kept her sobs very real as she lied about the Vicomte's demise. Not a single guard had objected to throwing Seneschal Guillaume into the dungeon as she ranted about his indisputable responsibility, and he fecklessly denied even knowledge of the deaths. Cheers had filled the hall when she bravely and tearfully announced that she bore the Vicomte's heir within her, and boldly proclaimed that he would want the celebration of his son to outweigh the mourning of his death. Servant, cook, tailor, and soldier alike were to dine as nobles in the Great Hall, while Lady Sama's own caterers served the same food and wine to everyone.

Still, if the people of the castle felt less repressed than Hortense did, if the enchanted wine only made them rowdy and not randy, if she were seen alone as a pervert or freak, her life was all but forfeit. She would be imprisoned until her husband returned and prove her a liar, grasping for power. She knew in her heart that the freedom she had found was a bounty beyond measure, but would those who served at her pleasure see it the same?

Soon, perhaps too soon for Hortense' nervous heart, the tables were set, the lamps lit, and the guests taking their seats. It was the largest feast Breva had hosted Since Duke Voutange had visited three years prior, though the rank of the attendees now held nothing on the previous august personages. Her personal handmaiden, Lisette, sat on her right, looking even more nervous than Hortense felt. The head servant, a fit middle aged man named Guy, seemed to be looking back and forth between the women who normally served the wine, as though desperately biting his tongue to avoid sending them chasing after hors d'oeuvres, and to avoid correcting the borrowed servants, who were, regardless, performing perfectly. The soldiers, strategically placed between and around the serving women, rather than as a block, seemed particularly tight lipped, as though afraid one crude joke might slip out and get them ejected from the best meal they were likely to ever have.

The ladies of Hortense', or possibly Vivienne's, conspiracy, had also scattered themselves across the tables. Ostensibly this was to show unity of class in this time of bonding. In actuality they hoped to steer any pockets of prudishness or resistance to the party to come. Hortense made eye contact with Aurelie and Aloise, who both winked at her, and stood to toast, as the room fell silent.

"We gather today to celebrate the most human of experiences, death and life. Two things we all, regardless of class, station, or occupation, have in common. I have seated you all next to those you might not normally speak to as equals, or not speak to at all, and beg you to speak to them tonight as you would to your closest friend. No "Master," no "honor," no "Lord," or "Lady." First names and familiarity, please. I recognize that these deeply ingrained habits might be hard to break, and to that end we have opened an enormous stockpile of my favorite wine. Please drink it all and have a night you won't forget."

With a smile, Hortense drained her glass, and following the conspiracy's example, the rest of the hall did too. Servants circled keeping glasses topped up, as the strong farmer next to the Vicomtess, (One she had seen in the dragon's tear, perhaps,) raved about the quality of the spices. Soldiers began joking, and the mood eased.

As dinner gave way to desert, the wine continued, and Hortense signaled Sama's musicians to shift from the stuffy formal music of the court to the catchy dance music of the village inns. Sama herself began the impropriety by getting up to dance on a table, either tipsy or feigning it well, and the initial dark murmurs of disapproval dissipated with Hortense's gay smile. Far from scolding the merchant wife, she began clapping to the rhythm of the drums, and took another swig.

Her nerves began to unknot, both an effect of the wine, and an effect of the atmosphere, as dirty jokes and servant girl smiles began to filter into the room. Vivienne led the way with a crude tale about a miller's daughter and a wayward priest, while Aloise flirted outrageously with the actual miller's daughter, who blushed furiously and tried to press out the wrinkles in her skirts. As couples began dancing in earnest, dessert was replaced with many casks of the strange wine, and Sma's servants quietly left the hall. Hortense pretended to be trying to hide in the corner of the hall, but made sure as many eyes were on her as possible when she shyly kissed Guy.

Whispers bounced across the hall, beginning scandalized, but shifting to scurrilous, and then to sultry as no fights broke out. Hortense felt a moment of panic when a red-bearded soldier named Emile kissed Lady Sama; not because of Lady Sama's enthusiasm, which was genuine, but because of the soldier's girlfriend, who left the hall in an angry huff. The exodus did not seem to shock the party to prudence, however, and Hortense relaxed again.

One of the serving girls, Anais, was known for being more of a flirt than most, and a real beauty to boot. Thick black hair that may have come once from the same province as Lady Sama was accompanied by baby blue eyes, and breasts that men throughout the castle on had commented whenever they thought only their friends were listening. She had never outright sent a man away, but remained had single and, as far as anyone knew, uncoupled, while every man who thought he had a shot made passes at her.

Tonight Anais was enjoying the attention. Her cheeks were flushed, but her eyes still bright and awake, not dulled as they would be by normal alcohol. She and those around her were re-creating a childhood peasant dance, in which the dancers tangled themselves in each other arms. Each time she tangled with another male, both took full advantage, pressing bodies together, and occasionally lips. It wasn't long before her dress "accidentally" got tangled in someone's brooch, and she fumbled to the ground, breasts flying free of her low cut party dress. She blushed and covered herself, but the rough soldiers and farmers in the crowd cheered, and she took a little bow before returning pointed nipples to captivity.

Soon noble, soldier, and servant alike had joined in the tangle dance, and hands were taking liberties not dreamed of in more normal times. Hortense herself was groped three times, and one particularly brave young man took to flipping women upside down when they came his way, so that he could look up their skirts. When no one slapped him, a gaggle of imitators began copying his moves across the dance floor. Hortense made sure to spread her legs wide when she was flipped, and the young smith seemed star struck seeing his sovereign's snatch. For fairness sake, she made sure the others had a chance to flip her as well.

As the tangle dance continued, new dance patterns began to be added to the mix. Women adjusted their skirts in their belts to give their legs more breathing room, and before long the men had replaced the traditional back to back twirl with a dexterity game of sliding beneath the upraised skirts. Laughter filled the hall as women were lifted upon shoulders and began trying to unfasten each other's bodices while their mounts steered blindly from beneath their shifts. Lisette, well practiced at the removal of clothing, proclaimed herself champion at this sport after exposing both Anais, and a young lute player named Brielle two versus one. Her defeated opponents got revenge, however, when she was distracted kissing the man she had been riding. One unfastened her belt and the other pulled her skirts up, retying the belt at head level and trapping her arms for nearly a minute before taking pity on their quarry and freeing her to cover her bare ass. Hortense's confidence in the plan surged yet again when Lisette only smiled with embarrassment and covered herself, rather than fleeing the town in shame as she might have, had this happened on another night.

The strange wine kept flowing, as the usual dizziness and nausea from over indulgence stayed away, and the hours grew later. Sama cornered Emile by the door and reached brazenly into his pants, an act quickly copied by Anais, once she confirmed the tacit approval of the happy Hortense. Vivienne allowed one of the dancers to crawl under her skirt, but then held him there, continuing to tell stories as though nothing were unusual, but with a flush to her cheeks and some suspicious pauses for breath.

It seemed a tipping point had been reached, as the crowd slowly recognized that they were free to do what they wanted tonight. No beatings, no beheadings, no furious exile from the realm. The men of the ruling class in the keep were gone, the women egging them on, and the wine better than any there had ever tasted. They began to almost flaunt the wild excess of the party as an act of defiance; peasant wine gave headaches, peasant food was terrible, and peasant men were rarely allowed access to women of any status, while rumors like Prima Noctis flourished.

The class divide began to show itself again, but only in the most subtle ways. As common men sought to stick one to the noble men by engaging with their women, the common women began trying to draw the attentions of those men back to them. When Emile finally pulled his cock out of his pants entirely, Brielle grabbed it and told Sama she was cutting in. Sama smiled and winked at Hortense. Friendly competition wouldn't hurt where they were going, and even without the nobles, men outnumbered women here.

When the Miller's daughter, Juliette, complained about a soldier's rough beard, he argued that hers was probably equally rough. To this, she flipped up her skirt and dared him to kiss it and find out. Three low class soldiers approached Hortense begging to know if nobles looked the same under their skirts as common folk. She shyly lifted her skirts for them, but lowered them again when the men followed up asking if noble women felt the same. "One lucky man tonight is going to find out, but I have not yet decided who."

Vivienne, Hortense's rival in this conspiracy, whispered something to Sama, who blushed furiously, but nodded, and climbed back up on the table she had earlier been dancing on. She clinked a glass to get attention, and announced that all of the servants she hired had gone to bed, and that she would have to start serving wine, but that her dress was far too nice to risk spilling on.

Sama removed her dress to the awe of the rapt crowd, and for the second time in two days, Hortense saw those beautiful tan legs, leading inevitably toward voluptuous hips and a lustrous tangle of black pubes. Again she saw pert breasts with round black nipples, and the expression of thrilled exhibitionism that the Vicomtess now recognized well within herself. Hortense strode forward and thanked Sama for her politeness before asking for a drink. Sama took a large swig of the wine bottle in her hand, bent over exposing her lips to the stunned crowd, and delivered the wine via a kiss.

A crowd suddenly formed, everyone eager for more wine, and Sama was too thoroughly surrounded, so Hortense spoke up. "This is far too much party for one server. It is my fault as your host, so I shall act as server too." With that, Hortense climbed up to the table as well, and stripped off her own dress.

There is something particularly heady, Hortense realized, about being naked before your own subjects. Men her husband could have ordered to go fight war for him, or ordered thrown into prison for arguing with his command, stared up at her auburn curls and callipygous form. She knew that if she spread her legs even slightly, her subjects would see her arousal, and that when she bent down to serve the first drink of wine from her mouth, they would see it regardless.

The sensation was like when she had been dared to bare herself before the window, only far more potent, and Hortense's head swam. No matter where she went, what she went on to accomplish, these commoners would know what their Vicomtess looked like in the nude, and that she liked being so. Her libido roared within her, and Hortense steadied herself before inviting her people to drink.

Her first customer was a man named Pierre, a cobbler. Her second a soldier with dark eyes named Henri. Third was Anais, and Hortense quickly made a show of still being overwhelmed by numbers, and whispered in Anais' ear to ask if she would serve wine too.

Anais' love for attention won out over her remaining nerves, and she began serving too, as did several of her friends. It was Aloise who declared to Anais that he couldn't take wine from her mouth, because he wished to stare at her ass. Hortense, remembering the man's penchant for putting his mouth back there, encouraged the young woman to pour from her lower back between the cheeks. This new way of serving became instantly popular as well. All three of the soldiers who had asked to see Hortense earlier now begged to drink wine in this way, and she felt all three lips stray to kiss her lower lips before the men drank their fill.

It was then, at last, that the dam burst and pretense was abandoned. A light thump resounded through the hall as the red-bearded Emile bent Brielle over a table, lifted her skirts, and let himself in. The few worriers who still looked in fear to the Vicomtess for permission saw her naked and smiling on the dining hall table. Couples, triads, and larger groups began pairing off, finding tables or cushions. Anais let herself be carried off by the three soldiers, and Guy found himself paired up with a seamstress from town.

Hortense gave herself a few moments to sit and observe the ongoing party before rushing to join in herself. Aurelie and Aloise remained paired up; Hortense suspected they would be regular partners should this rebellion against the norms continue. Right now she was moaning as Aloise pumped her steadily from behind, a group of commoners watching. The Miller's daughter was particularly enthralled, both by the sight of refined Lady Aurelie taking a cock so thoroughly, and by the tongue lashing her own sex was getting.

Lady Sama had attracted two men who now licked her as she remained standing on the table; one licking her sex, the other her ass, and they held her up between them. Vivienne seemed to be enjoying teaching one of the serving girls how to pleasure a woman.

Hortense decided it was her time, as she watched Lisette's brunette curls bounce as her mouth bobbed on Henri's cock, and quickly made eye contact with that strong, confident smith from before. He smiled and gestured towards a table, to which Hortense began making her way. It was with great annoyance that she noticed the tap on her shoulder.

Expecting another suitor propositioning too late, Hortense turned with a spot of ire, a spot which dissipated when she recognized one Lady Sama's retinue. The mercenary was staring wide eyed both at Hortense's own nudity and at the orgiastic scene before him. He shook off his shock at Hortense's second impatient demand of information and replied. "It's Seneschal Guillaume, my lady. He has escaped."