All Comments on 'Noble Daughter Ch. 02'

by chloehunt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Good story! Would love to read more. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m in! Can’t wait for more!

mays2444mays2444over 1 year ago

Great job! What a creative mind and thank you for the pleasure your wriing gives.

Horseman68Horseman689 months ago

Is this supposed to be the end of this story? Or has the author just abandoned it since has been 2 and1/2 years? Very bad form if so, Will give this talented author benefit of the doubt by not submitting a star rating.

chloehuntchloehunt9 months agoAuthor

@Horseman68, I'm glad you to seem you enjoy my FREE stories that take hours upon hours of my precious time to create. You seemed friendly by most of your comments, then you say not finishing MY personal stories is bad form? How classless and unempathetic of you. I graciously post here for others to enjoy my creative mind for FREE, and you have the audacity to complain about a high quality free gift? Did I insult you with diamonds? THAT is bad form and a huge insult to an artist with a busy life. What great contribution has your entitled ass given besides being rude to strangers? All will be forgiven if you apologize. I'm waiting...

Horseman68Horseman689 months ago

Oh my. A very artistic temperament would seem to have been bruised and a fiery dragon’s breath unleashed. Should an apology be appropriate then I humbly offer such.

However. If allowed a defense I would ask: when one yields the pen with such talent as yours, to draw readers into the enjoyable worlds of your stories and then to deserts them in that enjoyment, does that not seem a bit “rude” itself? Or even capriciously cruel in withdrawing your favors even if such are shared freely to readers?

Time is precious indeed, yet by my count since the last Noble Daugther chapter you have written well over forty chapters of other stories — and continue to be prolific.

My defense rests; I remain simply an admiring reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous