Noble Pervert Alyssa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment the door closed behind Stephan, a wide grin spread on Alyssa's lips. The flute that had been in her hands the whole time was quickly pressed against her vulva. Red glow radiated from the green object and Alyssa felt how the semen trailed along her walls only to be absorbed by it.

"More potent than I expected," Alyssa mused and pushed the smooth flute deeper into her soaked folds. Not only was the semen drained out of her, but pure magic was pulsing out of the flute just to be absorbed by her magical elven flesh. A sensation that almost made the previous act of sex feel minuscule in comparison.

Alyssa kept her lewd position on the table while she began plunging the flute into her with a speed that almost matched the half-orc from before. But this time, she did not tilt her head and let her face distort into pure gleeful perversion.

"Disgusting... how dare such brute... be so gentle," Alyssa almost moaned while her free hand pulled from her swollen clit with a twist.

The red glow shined brighter around the flute and it began to plunge into Alyssa's depths on its own. So her freed right hand trailed to her chastity pearl to tug from it. Her head tilted to stare at it with a twisted grin.

"So sick... I don't deserve to be protected... by this," Alyssa panted but her pulls were nowhere serious enough to even threatening to remove the magically sealed object.

"So sick... so sick," Alyssa slurred while she almost collapsed on the table to let the flute continue cleaning her from raw semen on its own.

"But... I can't say no, not to this," Alyssa gawked and let her body enjoy the moment without even thinking about it. But still, a weird pride filled her, she had managed to resist fucking one of the crew longer than she had even hoped. Though only in the next moment the shame alone made her body tingle, it would only get more sick from here once the word inevitably spread. It always did.

** * **

Alyssa had to lean to a wall the moment she stepped out of her cabin. Her pussy was still twitching from the pleasurable punishment it had been subjected to and the fact the green flute was still inserted into it was not helping the noble elf to keep a steady step. All she had wanted was to take a quick bath but the faucet had refused to fill her private tub. So she was forced to venture to either find someone to fix it or use one of the guest cabin tubs.

"Didn't you say there would be no fucking around during this mission?" the voice of Groke asked nearby. He was a big red orc that had been strengthened by many purple runes that decorated his bulging muscles. He was also one of the two longest-serving attendants Alyssa had.

"I did not know... that this would last longer than a week," Alyssa muttered while hanging her face in a way that made her silky black hair hide it. The move made her realize she had forgotten to put shoes on and her hitched purple robe was barely covering her knees.

"That it would be too dangerous because you need to keep a clear head in case we get attacked by something that needs all your might," Groke kept talking like he ignored his mistress' words. He also stepped to tower over her with his bulk that overshadowed even her tall elven frame with ease. Like most rune-powered orcs, he only wore pants out of common decency as few armors gave as a frightening impression as his bulky frame.

"You know, I'm not good at being alone... with men," Alyssa muttered while a hand landed on her back. It trailed it down and over her ass only to pull her robe all the way to her knees.

"You were supposed to scare him, not do what you usually do," Groke grunted even as his next act was to press the bulge in his pants to the noble's side. It immediately jolted her body and she had to wipe some drool from her cheek.

"It's clear you still don't have a clear mind, so it's my job to make sure you stay focused after this," Groke voiced and his hands moved to collect Alyssa's raven hair into a ponytail. Like he was planning to grip it while taking her right there.

"J-just let me take a quick bath first, can you check what is wrong with mine?" Alyssa uttered even as her right hand slid to poke at the bulge like she did not know how big the rod it hid was by memory.

"You think you deserve a private tub after what you pulled?" Groke almost whispered and rotated Alyssa against the wall so that he was able to press his crotch to her navel.

"What do you mean? It's not like we are married or anything... a-and you even sold me to your army buddies before we parted," Alyssa stuttered like she was tilting from looking at each end of the corridor. By the very design of the airship, it was not often used by the crew, but it did not mean nobody would walk past it.

"I see you fail to see the issue, normally you beg to get my semen almost daily, and then you decided you want to stop for a week," Groke voiced and leaned in to almost surround Alyssa with his red muscles. A sight that would have looked odd even without the glimpses of the elf locked against the wall.

"I don't beg... I just show you... an option," Alyssa said while being forced to look up to even see anything but the frontal bulk of the orc's chest.

"That sure is a fancy way to say you pull up your skirt and rub my cock until you get what you want," Groke voiced.

"Please don't put it like... you know I have... issues," Alyssa muttered even as her breathing turned ragged. By now the burning of her pussy was not just caused by the object locked into it.

"Just throw that flute away, we have had this talk a thousand times by now," Groke grunted and stepped away to push Alyssa along the corridor.

"You know I can't... it keeps following me... and it's not all bad, the power I gain... and the other things are," Alyssa stuttered, her hands that were hugging her hip looked far more reluctant than her feet that were almost outpacing the orc.

"Not that I care, I'm rock hard and too used to your pussy to cum on my own," Groke said with a grin and tap of Alyssa's back before he let go of her hair only to reveal he had managed to tie it with a few simple knots and a hairpin.

"How could that even be possible, just do it... until the end," Alyssa uttered while staring at her feet with a lewd grin. The fact she did not have shoes would be more than enough to show something weird was going on if someone saw her.

** * **

When Alyssa and Groke reached the bathing space of the crew, the orc went to check it out first. So for a moment, the elf was left behind to listen to her heartbeat that almost matched the pulses from her flute. But she was not left alone long enough for her to really think just what her servant was planning before his red hand grabbed her only to drag her into one of the shower closets.

Without words, Groke skillfully pulled up Alyssa's robe and hung it up to a wall hook that would almost protect it from the shower. He grunted when he realizes where the flute was stuck and quickly dragged it out only to use it to gag the elf's mouth. She immediately bit into its side while her tongue surrounded it as well as her jaw let her.

Then the lukewarm shower was turned on and Alyssa leaned to the back wall with her hands. Groke only released his cock from his pants like he was washing his sparse clothing along with his body. In the next moment, he landed his red length on Alyssa's ass and she felt the burning heat from it while water flowed along her reddish skin.

Groke jousted his tip to Alyssa's vulva and thrust his meat in by pressing himself against the wall. The elf was almost lifted from her feet by the move while her breasts were pressed into the metal wall that did little to cool her down. She had no choice but to look up and angle her jaw along the surface to keep her flute in her mouth.

It was clear the red orc was planning to take his time to enjoy the elastic elf he had locked in place. The shower only hit his body and only some of it flowed on Alyssa. So there was no hiding the amount of saliva she had managed to gag to her lips through the flute. No matter how many times she had taken the full-blooded red orc, every time felt like her first when her walls parted for him.

Suddenly a creak came from the door of the pool section of the bathing space. Every step that echoed after it made Alyssa's heart beat faster and she thought it was only a matter of time before the newcomers would realize what was happening even as Groke barely moved in her.

"I told you, there is almost nobody going to be here at this time," a brutish orc voice grunted. Even in her current state, Alyssa was able to tell it was Jurok as she remembered every orc she had hired to the crew.

"Do you have it?" another rough voice asked. It belonged to Hunk, he was a green orc, just like Jurok.

"Sure I did, genuine article of noble elf panties, straight from Alyssa's drawer," came from Jurok after a short pause. Alyssa could have sworn it was due to a stare towards the booth where she was. Though what tilted her mind was the claim about her panties as she knew as a fact, there should be none on the ship as she had not brought any.

"Red, just like her eyes," Hunk grunted. "So how much to jerk on them?"

"Five copper to look at them, one silver if you want to rub them," Jurok replied and an image flashed into Alyssa's mind. In it instead of some fake panties, her breasts were being presented to the gullible orc. So in the next moment, she found herself rubbing her hardened nipples into the wall while tingling shivers slithered down her back. The hard red muscles pressed to it did little to suppress her body from acting weirder than usual.

"You know I don't have silvers left... but the copper is fine if you spread them for me to look," Hunk voiced and Alyssa imagined Jurok spread her breasts for Hunk, all the while she sat on Groke's cock.

"Deal," Jurok nodded and an odd rush flushed through Alyssa. Like she had just been sold or something.

"Ghii," Alyssa let out a weird sound through her flute and hearing it tilted her eyes with a rush of burning tingles along her spine.

"What the hell? Did someone smuggle a whore to the ship," Jurok flared after a pause. For a moment, Alyssa's heartbeat almost deafened her hearing. And then there was a knock on her booth door.

"Open up, or I'm fetching the noble devil and her red brutes, they might throw you off the deck or worse," Jurok threatened with more knocking on the door.

"Devil?" Alyssa uttered and dropped the flute from her lips only to catch it with her hands. Though she could easily guess how that word could match the reputation of her house when used to threaten somebody.

"Ooh so there is a woman... can't be," Jurok's rough voice broke in the middle of his words while his mind tried to match the tone of the word he had just heard.

In the next moment, Groke pulled out of Alyssa and turned around to slam the booth door open. He charged Jurok and sent him almost flying into the pool behind him. Hunk was sent flying the same way and the red brute used his body to block the view into the booth behind him. Though as Alyssa had simply stepped out, his distraction had served little purpose.

The freshly soaked green orcs stared at Alyssa from the pool. She clutched the flute into the gap between her breasts while observing what was happening with a tilted grin. Though in the next moment she lifted her left hand to cover her lips even though it was too late in multiple ways.

"Truly the shame of a goblin, at least try to run out," Groke grunted while turning around in a way that almost made his tip slap into Alyssa's hip.

"Run? Right... but I can't just run after... they saw me like this," Alyssa voiced while she kept acting like showing her lips was the most embarrassing part of her body even as her usually tight vulva was clearly swollen in a red state. And both of the green orcs were more than staring at it. Hunk had even begun rubbing his cock through his wet pants without words while his yellow eyes dilated.

"My lady, please show mercy, I'm your faithful servant, I will tell nobody," Jurok declared while almost drowning himself into the pool with a deep bow.

"Mercy? I'm afraid... I can't show mercy... I need to make sure... your insolent cocks are thoroughly disciplined to the point they can no longer cum without me so you can never betray me," Alyssa voiced like she was inspired by something Groke had said before. He rolled his eyes and moved to the door to block it with several water barrels, a plan he was clearly regretting of not enacting sooner.

"My lady... my body is ready to serve you," Jurok declared and stood up in a way that pulled down his grey sailor pants. He had not worn a shirt like most orcs who were so bulged that they kept ripping when they moved. Though usually, nobles demanded that the crew always wore shirts but Alyssa had at no point enforced that rule.

Alyssa eyed the green curved veins of Jurok's cock when Hunk stood up to add his more straight rod among the options she could look at. It triggered her feet to take steps towards the water.

"I should tell you, everybody just jerks into the pool... and it's only changed after a rain," Groke voiced but did no motion to stop Alyssa. Though she stepped on her own to stare at the transparent substance with a new tilt in her red eyes.

"It was changed two days ago during the emergency venting," Jurok voiced. Even Alyssa remembered the harpy attack that had caused it, but her mind could not exactly focus on it after the other revelation.

"Y-you mean, that pool is... filled with s-semen," Alyssa uttered while her eyes moved like she expected to spot floating creamy piles at any moment.

"I thought you only needed it fresh," Groke grunted.

"I mean... so disgusting... but I have to test it... for my flute, not my fault," Alyssa stuttered and crouched down to soak the tip of her flute into the pool. There was a soft glow around it but nothing in comparison to when it was sunk into her freshly creamed pussy.

"Don't forget about me," Groke muttered while staring at Alyssa's perky ass.

"Let me... sit on your cock then," Alyssa voiced and lifted her ass a bit. Groke only grunted before he sat down under her in a way that swiped her legs, it made her fall on him while he positioned to soak his feet in the water. He also made sure with his hands that she fell down his cock, all the way to the base.

For a moment Alyssa's feet were on the orc's thighs but then she lowered them to the pool. Then she trailed her flute down her stomach with a tilted smile before poking it into the water again.

"Now you two, let me play... I mean discipline your insolent cocks," Alyssa voiced and let the flute float on its own. It began dipping into the pool at random intervals like it was fishing for something.

Groke spread his legs and angled his hip so that gravity applied more pressure to Alyssa's pussy while she leaned toward the two other orcs. Though her feet had extra support from the bottom of the pool while she balanced her ass to a position that would let her ride the red brick if she wanted to.

"Here are your panties, it was he who stole them," Hunk voiced while offering the trenched red underwear to Alyssa next to his cock. Both of the green orcs walked as close as they were able. Groke just leaned back to stare at the roof.

"Those aren't mine, I don't use any," Alyssa voiced and she bit into her lower lip after her confession like it had caused her to climax. Though at the same time, she grabbed the midway of both of the presented cocks and Groke felt her walls convulse while she explored their hard green mass.

"Then can I rub them?" Hunk asked even as he already slid their silky surface along his abs.

"Such a filthy pervert... just so we are clear, we are only doing this once and you will never talk about this... or I'm showing you why my house is filled with devils," Alyssa voiced even as her lips were twisted with a grin and she was threatening to tap her face with the tips.

"Yes my lady," Jurok said and grabbed the panties, but then he placed them over Alyssa's hair. The water immediately dripped down her face while her ears twitched.

"I have a full box of these, all freshly bought, in case my lady forgot to bring her own," Jurok said and thrust his tip through Alyssa's grip into her cheek.

"Right, it's only proper I wear a pair... I'm not some filthy pervert that wears none, of course not," Alyssa grinned and Jurok got encouraged to pull the panties so that her ears poked through the leg openings only to be tilted up a bit while the waistband reached her forehead.

"Gotta wear them properly then," Jurok exclaimed and finished the adjustment by patting Alyssa's panties-covered head.

"Ghii hi," Hunk let out a weird laugh while he just stared at the elf barely managing to grip around his shaft.

"How dare you laugh, I need to p-punish punish you," Alyssa uttered and lowered Hunk's tip to her lips. Then her pearly teeth pressed into the green meat like she was testing how raw it was. While it happened her tongue also explored the tip and she slowly swallowed more of it.

Alyssa barely held half of the cock in her mouth while her hands began jerking its base. Hunk just grinned at it with his tusked face while his muscular body was unnaturally frozen. Though Jurok had no trouble moving his hip to have his tip rub into Alyssa's cheek while her hand let him get his skin jerked while doing so.

Groke looked like he had almost fallen asleep while his cock was being increasingly assaulted by convulsions from Alyssa's walls. An experience that he was clearly planning to enjoy while not looking at what else was happening in the room.

Meanwhile, Alyssa just sucked the front end of Hunk's cock while her eyes kept tilting to trail on his muscular shape. Not even Jurok who was gripping her left ear was distracting her from that task. Unlike Hunk, he had no inhibitions to have his fingers touch any elf part he was able to reach. Though his focus was mostly on having his tip rubbed along with the ear.

Suddenly Alyssa took the saliva-coated tip from her mouth and placed it on her cheek to match the other. Her eyes trailed on the green wall blocking her view and she just stared at it with a drooling grin.

"My lady wants to shower with cum?" Jurok asked and thrust faster into the noble's hand that was holding its grip hard enough to take it. All the while his shroom tapped into her teeth through her cheek.

"Yes... I mean I can't swallow... semen is useless in my stomach," Alyssa voiced but then she began to stutter while her eyes looked down.

"Then your hands need to work a lot harder, I don't think I can cum like this, not enough pressure," Jurok stated with a pat on the panties on Alyssa's head.

"Right," Alyssa muttered and a red glow surged from her eyes into her hands and to the green cocks. Their veins visibly bulged along with their tips while they were bent downwards. The flute floated from the water to hover over the elf's breasts like it knew the diner was ready soon.

"Fuck," Jurok grunted and a moment later his cock convulsed almost violently and a hot surge of creamy orc seed blasted from his tip. Some of it immediately hit the flute and got absorbed but most of it shot past it to Alyssa's breasts and neck.

Hunk just grunted while his cock did the same. Thick creamy semen flowed down Alyssa's body only to be scooped up by the red-glowing flute that slid along her reddened skin with high efficiency.

"So much, so raw... so fulfilling," Alyssa slurred and her hands slid on her sides and stomach. The magic kept vibrating around the green meat aimed at her until both of the rods were fully spent. And the moment the magic released the orc cocks, both of their owners stepped back even as they did not stop staring at the elf.