Noble Pervert Alyssa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn," Groke grunted and leaned forward to grab Alyssa's thighs. He lifted both of her legs up with ease and positioned her so that her back was against his torso.

"More? Even more," Alyssa grinned while her body was slid up the fat red cock. A moment later she was almost dropped down only for the lift to repeat. Her toes and ears twitched in the air while her hands moved to hug her breasts that were already clean of semen.

Jurok grabbed his increasingly flaccid dick and began rubbing it while Hunk just stared at the red cock drag the elven vulva with it. Gravity itself was bouncing Alyssa as the orc simply lifted her up.

"Inghii, ghii," Alyssa began letting out feral sounds that even made her spine tingle. Every hard slide her elastic elven walls were subjected to caused even more pressure to build into her core. But no matter how hard her body convulsed, Groke just kept using her like a portable tool to drive his own climax to a complete conclusion.

The flute floated to trace Alyssa's pussy in the air like it sensed the upcoming release. And a moment later Groke just let the elf sit down while his hands moved to squeeze her against him. But still, his rod pumped his seed into the noble's depth on its own while her walls squeezed to keep as much of it in as possible.

Even if there was barely any spilling, the flute pressed into Alyssa's vulva and the radiating red glow from it made her clit visibly throb. All the while her hands trailed up to cover parts of her face while big red hands hugged her breasts and stomach.

"You looked... you saw... you are still looking," Alyssa slurred with a twitch on her grinning lips. Her eyes were suddenly locked on how hard Jurok kept punishing his flaccid meat.

"You breed like an orc," Jurok grunted with a wide grin.

"If you tell anybody, I'm never letting you fuck me, I'm never letting you take me at the same time," Alyssa slurred while her eyes glazed.

"My lady?" Jurok asked with a tilt of his brutish face.

"So be good big orc cocks and never tell anybody so I can fuck you again," Alyssa giggled and let his hands fall to feel up Groke's arm muscles.

"Don't mind her, it's what a good fuck does to her brain," Groke voiced while hugging Alyssa tighter.

"Groke gives good fucks, only Murk gives better fucks," Alyssa voiced only to have fingers push into her lips and dig out her tongue. It made her words slur beyond recognition but it did not stop them.

Groke stood up and lifted Alyssa to carry her into the shower closet. There he kept washing her with cold water until her slurs at least sounded coherent.