Nobody Else Calls Me Fel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack panted and kissed her cheeks and her mouth and Fel was grasping his hips, wrapping her hands tight around his ass to grind him closer. When she began to lift her hips to push harder against him, taking the extra stimulation she needed, Jack grinned a huge smile down upon her. "God, Fel, I'm really thrilled you're doing that -" He groaned loud and ferocious for a moment, as she pulled further away and took him back deep, and hard. "- but I think you aughta know it feels so fucking incredible you're going to make me come in about ten seconds if you keep it up." His voice was heavy with pleasure and a little breathless as he kept up his rocking rhythm on her.

Even wrapped up in him like this, even wild with it, his words hit her with a new flush of heat and need. She growled with lust at the thought, grinding harder against him and, permission granted, he wrapped his arms around her tight and rode her with a new urgency.

He lasted longer than his promised ten seconds. This new, intensive power he brought to bear on her pushed her further than she thought possible before she broke. In ten seconds, Fel was moaning as loudly as he was and shuddering against him. In twenty, she hit the high note and almost screamed as she started to come, everything spasming and squeezing tight. Jack swore desperately as she locked down around him, before bucking against her and beginning to climax in long, shivering strokes.

It seemed to take forever for them both to finish. Aftershocks kept rising and falling, shaking one or the other and reverberating through them both. She was so sensitive she couldn't even bear for him to leave her. He was twitching inside of her for longer than she thought possible. It took time for the intensity to cool, to let them gradually pull apart. It took time before Fel could think again, or move, and even when she thought she could she didn't even try.

****************************************

"I had no idea ANYTHING could be that... fucking... good." Fel breathed, spent and blissful. Jack's head was on her stomach, where he had rolled off her and collapsed curled around her.

"Now you know why I thought we could do a better job." He told her breathlessly. His free hand drifted over her, tracing the outline of her hip, her waist, her breast all the way up to her neck. "Christ, Fel, you're fucking incredible."

"I really like that you call me that." Her voice felt like a purr, her chest was so full of satisfaction.

"But that's your name," he murmured, confused.

"Nobody else calls me that."

She felt him stiffen in realisation. "Shit, really? What do they call you, Fliss?"

"Only Sam calls me Fliss." She told him disparagingly. "And only because he knows I hate it."

"So... what does everyone else call you?"

"Felicity, idiot."

He snorted. "What, every time? That seems like a lot of effort." He paused, a little uncertainly. "Do you want me to call you Felicity?"

She laughed. It sounded so weird, even hearing him say her full name. "Fuck no. Don't change." She stroked his hair, watching it part and fall under her fingers. "Don't change anything."

****************************************

Daylight was creeping into the room, and Felicity had been awake for a little while, but Jack was sleeping soundly with his head pillowed on her breasts and she wouldn't dream of waking him. She couldn't think of anywhere she would rather be, than lying in bed with him right now cradling his head on her chest. She was a little amazed how heavy he felt, resting on her like this now. He'd been all over her, every which way, and she hadn't really felt the weight of him until he was asleep on her like this.

He had worked long and hard for her, all through the night. Kept her sobbing with pleasure, her voice cracking and her limbs trembling.

At some point she found herself on her knees with Jack behind her and his thrusts were so unbearably wonderful that she must have been singing out and whoever was in the next room had thumped on the wall and yelled at them to shut the fuck up. They had laughed, delighted, and Jack had carried right on fucking her only from then on she pressed her face into the pillow and at least tried to be quiet. Jack, apparently, was not to be put off so easily. He had slid a wicked hand around her thigh to roll her clit under his fingers and tease her mercilessly. Driving her to climax with his cock sunk deep inside her from behind, and Fel with her arms wrapped around her head to try and muffle her screams.

She knew that he had been teaching her but he had made it feel like discovery, every new and wonderful thing. He deserved his sleep now. Anyway, the sheets were in disarray around them, leaving her mostly uncovered from the waist up, and Jack was keeping her warm where his skin was touching hers.

She was using this quiet time to feel around inside herself, taking stock. There was the physical imprint of last night, the aches and the tenderness and the lingering pleasure all over her body, but something more important than that was different.

When she let her mind wander to that first time, when she thought about Brady, she knew what it was. Whatever embarrassment she felt now... it was for Brady, not for herself. Whatever humiliation she had been carrying and living with, it didn't belong to her. She realised that the way he had treated her was his loss, not hers. He couldn't do what Jack had done for her, would probably never do that for anyone. Lying here with Jack in her arms, she felt so cleansed of her shame over that encounter that she almost pitied Brady. Almost.

When Jack stirred and stretched, she stroked her fingers over his cheek and whispered, "Good morning."

Jack started a little, as if surprised to realise she was there, to find himself sleeping on her chest. She didn't blame him; she was still a little surprised by all of it herself. "Wow, this is a good morning." He said, his voice throaty with sleep. He smiled up at her, so tousled it was irresistible, but kept his head resting on her breastbone and let his hand stray up from under the sheets to tease his fingers around the exposed nipple close to his face.

"I don't think I've ever needed a shower more in my life."

Fel sat on the edge of the bed and did her best to tie her mane of curls up into a bun. When her hair got wet, it took forever to dry, and if she so much as grazed it with a hairdryer it would turn to frizz. She might be utterly ruined from having sex all night and now half the morning, but she was at least going to try and keep her hair dry.

Jack stayed in bed and did his best to distract her by kissing the back of her neck, dragging his teeth across her skin and making her nipples tighten so hard and fast that she whimpered.

"You do not need to shower ever again." He murmured against her ear, his hands finding her nipples standing proud. "You smell amazing."

Fel looked at him over her shoulder, amused. "I smell like sex. Absolutely all over."

He stole a kiss. "Exactly."

With a groan, she pulled herself away from him, escaping his wandering hands. "I'm showering, and you're taking me out for breakfast."

He let her go without complaint, and his eyes slid appreciatively over her figure as she slipped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. "Fel, Baby, after last night you've earned yourself a three-course dinner with candles and roses and, shit, I don't know, some guy standing around playing the violin."

She made a face at him from the doorway. "Fuck that. Pancakes."

He smiled wider. "You got it."

****************************************

In the future, friends and lovers asked Felicity the question that everyone gets asked, occasionally.

Tell me about your first time, what was it like?

She would tell them; Never mind about the first time. Let me tell you about the SECOND time.

****************************************

I've tried my best to frame this story in American parlance, but since I'm from the UK I may well have made some mistakes. Even within the UK we have a huge variation in language and sometimes I still get tripped up by words that I think everybody uses, and it turns out they're specific to my local dialect. That's without even trying to cross an ocean! If any American readers have noticed any word choices that you think should be corrected please let me know, I'd be very grateful for your suggestions.