All Comments on 'Nobody's Fool'

by The Mutt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Lady LayLady Layover 19 years ago
Definately a Down and Dirty Hardboiled Crime Story

I always hate to be the first to comment on a story but this was so full of drama and intrigue that even when I hit a few spots that surprised and took my breath away, I only stopped for an instant because I had to see what was going to happen next.

Wolfie39Wolfie39over 19 years ago
A great read

Well done! An erotic story, well written. The characters were great. Nice to see a porn story with more than just sex in it! More like this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fabulous!

This reminded me of "Sin City" by Frank Miller. This story would've fit in with his moody drawings. Damn, it made me so hot I came several times and I'm not normally into rape, but it worked in this scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hairy pits

Just awesome. The lines "She had a thick nest of curls between her knock-out legs and furry pits to match" was a real turn on for hair lovers.

impressiveimpressiveabout 19 years ago
She was somebody, this Miss Nobody.

What a fun read! Thanks, Mutt! ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh yeah!

Hard boiled detectives, hot sex, violence AND a real story what a treat. Loved it!

XploremyworldXploremyworldabout 19 years ago
Highly Improbable...

but thoroughly-enjoyed story. More characters died in a couple of hours in this story than in some banana country wars. Miss Nobody and JJ didn't seem to be non-consenting participants in the 'rapes,' but those scenes took the reader to places that most intrique stories normally don't go. I'm wondering if 'Cologne' will exact revenge when he finds Miss Nobody didn't survive... Will he come after the private dick, or will he come after 'the Mutt (author)?'

stonedfoxstonedfoxabout 19 years ago
Wow!

That was a great story! I think it would make an awesome, high quality flick, with special effects and all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice

That was really deep. The whole plot, the double, and even triple crossing. Playing each other. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
snuff juck

if you put snuff in your storys you should warn the reader, it's something many don't want to read when they are mastrubating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
just wow...

this needs to be a movie. it would be a movie that i would watch time and time again because its that damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No rape.

Answering a message I got from someone who just read this old story, I have never and will never write a rape story. I take care to make sure that the "victims" are into it. Even when the victim is "me." The detective in this story got more "raped" than any of the women.

And to the commenter who complained about the snuff; did the mention of the burning bodies in the first paragraph not warn you? That was on purpose as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow! Awesome film noir style!

This is a delightfully fun film noir romp! REALLY well written, great characters, perfect pacing, gripping storyline, super interesting! I could see this as a movie short, although it was wonderful as a story in print. Enjoyed this a lot! Keep up the good work. I hope you write a lot more like this.

TimboinozTimboinozabout 1 year ago

I was a Marksman Coach in the Australian Army, in the 1970s.

The M60 GPMG is meant to be fed be a disintegrating link belt of 100 rounds.

But most of us used a short 30-50 round belt so it didn't catch in the jungle's plants. We added the spare round's/links to one of the 100 rd belts.

Otherwise? good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous