Nocturnal Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was possible, the six of them would get together at the beach or go out for a meal together.

There was a definite baby bump. Rory was gazing at it as well as enjoying Maggie's enhanced boobs as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. He was also enjoying the sight of Peggy's ass since she was sitting on Maggie's face groaning as the woman's tongue serviced her.

Maggie was strumming her own clit as Rory stroked into her pussy with a regular rhythm. "Mmmm." She moaned into her wife's muff.

"Fuck her good Rory." Peggy cried. "Her hormones are out of control. I had to fuck her for hours last night."

"Uh. Hmmm. I'm giving it to her hard. Her belly's going to be in the way in this position soon."

Maggie resurfaced from her wife's snatch. "That's where 'good boy sex' comes in. I'm really looking forward to having your dick up my ass. The belly will be hanging down while I'm bent over the arm of the couch or holding on to the headboard of the bed. Oh, my loves, I'm cumming. Come back here Honey." She pulled Peggy's cunt back onto her tongue.

"I'm cumming too." Rory yelled as he shot into Maggie.

Maggie orgasmed when she felt his cum flowing into her cunt.

"I'm glad that I'm pregnant with your baby Rory. It feels so natural now to feel you squirt inside of me."

"I love cumming in you too. Peggy's a hot fuck, too isn't she?""My favorite piece of ass for sure." Maggie and Peggy kissed deeply.

It still turned Rory on to see the two kissing even though he'd watched his mother and his girlfriend get it on countless times. He cuddled up against the two women while they made out.

Their kisses became gentler and Rory pulled a sheet over all three of them. Breezes from the ocean outside or the window cooled their bodies as they cuddled onto each other.

12