Nocturnal Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers

Janey took over all of the planning and only had to tell Rory what part he'd play in financing the whole thing. She made sure that they would have a nice room wherever they stayed. The two would be in several locations on the big island and then spend a few days on Kawaii.

The trip came up quickly and soon they were renting a car at the airport and following the directions to their first hotel.

In the room at last, they stood together holding each other's hands on the balcony and looked out at the waves rolling on the beach below them.

"I think that Hawaii should be a clothing optional state." Rory said to his Mom.

"Well I think that our rooms certainly should be." Janey snickered.

The two left the balcony and went into the room, closing the door behind them. The window was open to allow the trade winds in. With their clothes off Janey and her son got on one of the beds and snuggled together until their lust took over and Rory entered Janey's pussy. Grunting his appreciation for her tight sheath, Rory fucked in and out of his mother while her big tits bobbed around before his eyes.

The bottle of lube was beside the bed and Rory pulled out, hearing Janey's cry of abandonment. He reached for the bottle and lubed up his cock. Janey started to roll to her tummy but Rory held her on her back and placed his cock between her soft breasts.

"Fucking Mommies titties Rory? Am I getting a pearl necklace to wear out to dinner tonight?"

"Mmmmm fuck they're so soft and smooth. Hold them together for me Mom."

Janey held her big boobs around her boy's thrusting hardon. Her breath sped up and her thighs squeezed together trying to bring herself off as she brought her son off.

"Oh Baby," she said. I want to cum just from you fucking my tits."

"Yeah Mom. I'm gonna cum on you. Oh I love you Mommy. UN Ung." A big splash of her son's cum hit Janey just below the chin and pooled on her throat eventually running down both sides like the necklace she had asked him for.

"Wow that was a surprise. You haven't done my boobs like that in a long time"

"I just saw them swaying so prettily while I was poking your pussy, I had to fuck them right then. Plus the lube was out where I could reach it."

"I didn't quite get there before you sprayed me with your hot cum baby. Will you lick me 'til I finish."

"Oh yeah Mom. You know I'll eat you out any time."

Janey spread out on the bed and her lips opened to Rory's view. He was down between her knees in a flash and he feasted on her sweet pussy juice until she came on his face.

Mother and son relaxed on the bed and let the juices dry in the warm breeze. They slept.

The following morning the two had scheduled a trip on a boat that would take them to a couple of great places for snorkeling and if they were lucky they'd see Humpback Whales breeching and maybe dolphins or sharks.

Janey wore a bikini that had Rory thinking about having sex with his mother again and he could tell that all of the other men on the boat were having the same kind of thoughts. Some of the wives were giving Janey nasty looks not only because their husbands and boyfriends were ogling her but also because she seemed to be so intimate with the young hunk she was with.

When they were in the water together, Janey and Rory were all over each other and they snorkeled and frolicked in the warm salt water. The mother and son sat close when the boat went from one inlet to another and while they were standing at the rail watching Whales, Rory's hands cupped her ass lovingly.

After the tour they went out to dinner and then retired back to their room. Both were so hot for each other after seeing all of the looks from other people on the boat and at the restaurant that as soon as they entered the room Janey's cover up and bikini were on the floor and she handed Rory the lube.

"I need it in the butt tonight Honey. Please I need it now."

Rory's shorts were tented for a minute before they joined Janey's discarded clothing on the floor. "OK Mom just a minute. I've gotta pee and I can't do it very well with a boner."

Rory finally got his dick soft enough to relieve the pressure on his bladder and Janey got it hard in much less time then rolled to her tummy.

Rory was behind her and got her asshole ready to fuck in no time flat. With a solid push he entered his mother's back door and started fucking her immediately but then pulled out and reached into his suitcase. Rory extracted her big lifelike dildo and lubed it up while pressing her knees apart. He worked the fake cock into his Mom's pussy and then resumed his position and filled her rectum again.

"Oh fuck Baby. I'm so full right now. You're going to make your mother cum so hard. Oooooooh Rooorieee. Mommy's cumming."

"Yeah Mom. I love hearing you cum like that. Oh your ass feels so good around me. Want me to fill your butt with sperm?"

"Cum in my ass Baby. Cum. Cum. Mmmm."

She basked in his warm flow filling her to the tipping point as his spunk ran from one hole and down across another.

Rory pulled out and fell dazed to the mattress. "Oh God that was such a good idea Mom."

"Well it was apparently your good idea to grab my dildo out of my bedside table and stick it in your suitcase so you could stick it in my box. That was... wow!"

"I'm glad that I could fill that need." Rory quipped.

"Filled quite a few things with that trick didn't you?"

Days of sun and surf and beaches rolled together like breakers on a beach and the two were tanned and well fucked by the time they reached Kawaii. Janey had found a place where there were individual cabins for rent and she had made sure that they were in the one furthest removed from the others. Their cries of love went unheard by others and the squeaks of the bed disturbed no one.

Between lovemaking sessions, the two explored the Garden Isle. The beauty was breathtaking and they hiked and swam and lived naked in their secluded cabin.

Janey was on her hands and knees on the floor with her son kneeling behind her. He was giving it to her the way she liked and she was screaming out an orgasm. "Uh. Let's move here Mom. Oh"

"Really Baby?" Janey was panting almost unable to speak.

"This is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I want to live naked with you and fuck you whenever I want you."

"We can make it happen if we want. Sell everything and live a simple life and not work so hard that we can't even find time to fuck." Janey was excited and Rory's softening dick was squeezed out of her tight snatch.

"Let's make it happen Mom. I love you so much."

It took a while but soon enough the place back in the land of snow and cold was sold and their possessions liquidated. They decided that the big island was the place that they wanted to be and that the dry side of that island was the proper choice for a place to live.

A very small house down a long bumpy driveway provided them with a lot of privacy so that the two hardly ever had a need to wear clothes. Once they were deeply tanned, they worked in the garden, ate and lounged outside naked. If one or the other of them needed to fuck and the two weren't busy, they just fucked. Any hour of the day could find Janey on her knees in front or Rory sucking his dick and drinking his cum. She might be bent over holding on to the slim papaya tree while Rory slid his cock in and out of her wet snatch.

Their house was small since they only needed one bed and the view from the front window was beautiful with a full ocean panorama through banana trees and waving palms. Rory and Janey would sit on the small love seat in the front window and watch as the trade winds waved the foliage in front of the breaking waves on the beach in the middle distance.

Rory still couldn't get enough of his mother and as they sat looking at the stunning view he gently stroked her bare breasts. When he hardened from feeling up his Mom, she'd hold his stiff prick in her hand. There was no hurry as they were on island time but eventually they would migrate to the bed that they shared and Janey would spread her legs for her son and they would fuck sensually.

As unbelievable as it was the two started to become bored with their life in paradise. They started to talk about it and decided to look for part time jobs. A little extra money wouldn't hurt and they would be apart for some time each week. Without much searching Rory got a job at a local hardware store and Janey landed at the grocery store across the parking lot from it. Most days their shifts were close enough to the same times that they could ride together with maybe one or the other having to kill and hour at the local café.

Rory had become a familiar figure at the establishment as he sipped coffee or a smoothie depending on the time of day. One waitress who served him regularly was named Anna. She was almost as tall as Rory and around his age too.

Anna liked the looks of Rory and did a bit more than the regular flirting that servers do to insure a good tip. Finally after a few weeks of the man showing up regularly for an hour or so, Anna asked if he'd like to go out with her sometime.

It took Rory by surprise and before he could even think about it he accepted and they agreed on dinner nearby the next night.

Janey seemed fine with Rory going out with Anna. She knew the girl too since she also had to kill time in the same café.

His Mom even helped him pick out what to wear for his first date in years, after they got home from work the next evening. She gave him advice but she knew that he knew how to treat a lady. She liked Anna and thought she was quite beautiful with blonde hair flowing down her back and brown eyes that seemed bottomless if you looked into them for very long.

"Should I help take the edge off before you go?" She turned and wagged her ass in front of her son.

He responded by cupping her cheeks in his hands, squeezing her ass quite hard.

Janey bent at the waist as Rory slid the black shorts that were part of her grocery store uniform over her ass. Panties and all came down together and she stepped out of the pile of clothing. Janey placed her hands on the arm of the love seat as Rory lowered his own shorts and probed for her opening.

Sliding into his mother's vagina, he moved his hands under her white tee shirt that was the other part of her uniform. With her big tits, she had to wear a bra at work but she wore very sexy ones and Rory enjoyed the feel of it encasing her boobs as he thrust his steel hard pecker into and out of his mother's pussy.

"Oh Mom. What if I suck at this dating thing? What if she wants to come here after?"

"What if you just fuck me and make me cum and then fill me with your sperm Baby?"

"Oh. That's good. That's a good idea." Rory moved one hand from her bra and started strumming her clit the way he knew she loved.

"Yeah. Oh Rory. I'm getting close. Ahhh that's it Baby. Cum in Mommy."

"Mommy. Oh shit." Squirts of semen flooded his mother's channel and flowed down the inside of her thighs. His dick popped out of her cunt and he staggered back and plopped into one of the kitchen chairs. Janey turned around and got on her knees in front of him and cleaned their combined juices off of his softening cock.

"Now get dressed and go have fun with Anna. She's a lovely girl and I can share. That's what we learned in school today."

Rory laughed and started getting dressed. "Thanks Mom. For everything." He kissed his mother as few boys get to kiss their moms.

Rory found that he liked dating. He and Anna had a good time and a good meal and he discovered that the girl was not only beautiful but smart and funny and sweet. Nothing but getting to know each other came from that date but they did decide to see each other again. He was smiling when he returned home to his Mom.

"How was that?" Janey asked.

"It was very nice and we're going out again next week. We're going to the beach. She likes snorkeling too and we're going to that popular beach where all the tourists go. I know it's weird for locals to go to that beach but it seems comfortable to us."

"Well that's good. How do you feel about it going further? I think it would be healthy for you to have someone besides your mother to go to bed with."

"Really Mom? I was worried that it might...I don't know."

"I do. You can have a relationship with a woman who's around your age. Then if you need the special Love that we have, my arms are always open to you. Yes and my legs too."

They kissed and went to their bed to sleep the night away.

In the morning Janey gave her son a nice sloppy blowjob to wake him up with a smile on his face.

On their second date Rory and Anna had a good time snorkeling. The sea turtles were eating lichen off of the coral and the two were swimming together when Rory spotted a large eel and pointed it out to his new friend. They swam back to the shore later and sat on the blankets that Rory brought and had a snack while their skin dried in the sun.

After they both had had a little nap on the sand, Anna rolled toward Rory and kissed him cautiously. He returned the kiss just as tentatively but soon they both relaxed and let their tongues meet each other.

"Is something wrong?" Anna queried.

"No, it's just, um, you're so beautiful. So out of my league."

"Are you fucking kidding me Rory? Do you know how much I had to steel my courage to ask that hunk at the corner table if he wanted to go out with me?"

Rory kissed her again with much less trepidation.

There was more awkwardness when they arrived at Anna's apartment building. There were some hot kisses in Rory's car and he got lost in those bottomless brown eyes.

Turning the lights of those eyes on high, Anna said, "Come up."

Rory could not help but obey. They stepped into her place and unlike the many scenes depicted on TV they were not stripping each other and trying to devour each other's faces at the same time. There was a calmness and a bit of nervous tension as they sat on Anna's couch and just held each other's hand for a while.

"I like you Rory. That's why I drummed up the courage to ask you out. It just seems like you're divided in your mind about us."

"It's not that really. I like you too. Fuck who wouldn't. I've just never been with anyone like you and I feel like I'm gonna throw up or leave the ground or something."

"I'm feeling like that too but I like it because I know it means that we have a real connection. Come with me." She held onto Rory's hand and led him to her bedroom. Seeing the look of shock on his face she said, "We don't have to do anything. I just want to feel your body lying next to mine."

"Oh. OK." Rory let out the breath that he was unaware he was holding.

Anna sighed into his neck as they reclined on the bed. He loved the feel of her body next to his and they breathed together for some time. Anna kissed him and he reciprocated as his hands rubbed up and down her back. His hand came around to her chest and he felt her firm breasts.

Rory was totally unable to stop himself from comparing her body to his mother's. Yes her breasts were smaller than Janey's but they had the firmness that he had never found with his mother's big boobs.

He came back to the present situation when Anna untied the top of her bathing suit. Rory saw her firm tits naked for the first time and then his face was between them. He had a stiff nipple in his mouth before he even knew what was happening. Anna moaned and trapped one of his legs between both of hers.

Rory's cock was hard as he sucked her tits and she took one of his hands, cupping it over her mound.

"Let me eat you Anna." Rory begged.

"Though you'd never ask," she shimmied her bikini bottom down.

Anna spread for Rory and his face was in her crotch in a second. 'Different taste' he thought and then berated himself for comparing her to Janey. He did what he knew and it seemed to work for her as it did for his Mom.

"Oh fuck yes. Rory that's what I need." She subtly guided his mouth to the special spot but he needed no more instruction than that. Anna was cumming faster than she ever had. 'I may just be in Love' she thought. 'Gotta see his cock' was another thought that crossed her mind. She didn't have long to wait, as she came down from one of the best orgasms in recent memory, Rory shed the rest of his clothes.

'Oh God that thing's beautiful' Anna thought.

"Can I suck you?" Anna asked.

"I thought you'd never ask." Rory moved up the bed and lay beside her. Anna scooched down and took the head of his prick in her mouth.

She was definitely good at this and Rory couldn't help but rock into and out of her mouth while running his hands through her silky blonde hair.

She had him on the edge in record time and he was mortified when he said, "Oh Mommy" When his cum was shooting into her mouth.

Anna almost choked on his cum when she heard what he cried out when in the throes of his orgasm.

She swallowed a couple of times to empty her mouth and to give herself time to come up with something to say. All that came to was, "Huh?"

"I'm so sorry honey," Rory stammered. "I. I. Um." His face was beet red and his eyes were averted from the woman whose mouth he had just emptied his balls in.

"Is that woman who rides to work with you your mother?"

"Yes." Softly.

"Does she blow you?"

"Um."

"More?"

"Yes." Softly.

"You fuck her? Cum inside her? Sleep with her?"

"Mmmm."

"Fuckin' hot."

Rory's eyes shot up to peer into Anna's brown pools.

"Why even bother with me if you get that much pussy at home."

"Cause I Love you. Um, I think."

"Wow how lucky can I get. This big mother fucker loves me. How long has it been since that big cock was in some strange pussy?"

"Almost eight years."

"You wanna?"

"Yes"

Anna laid back on the bed. "Condoms in the drawer right there." She pointed.

Rory opened the package with his teeth and rolled the thing down over his prick. He'd never had to wear one of these with Mom since her tubes were tied. 'Stop that. Fuck the one you're with.' He berated himself.

She spread for him again and he admired her slit before sliding on top of her and into her feeling the different sensation again before shutting down his mind and letting his little head take free reign.

"Oh. Fuck. It's nice and big. You gonna fuck me with that thing?"

"Ung." Was all Rory could come up with as he pumped into her tight hole. "Oh Anna."

There was little intelligible conversation after that and they fucked hard and fast for about ten minutes and then Anna achieved orgasm on Rory's big dick and a minute later he filled his first condom.

Anna pulled it off his cock and dropped it in the bedside trash and then went down on him for cleanup duty.

They cuddled and Rory squeezed her boobs for a bit before they both drifted into slumber.

A few days later Anna was seating a couple when Janey walked in to kill an hour by drinking coffee and doing the crossword in the paper that she'd bought outside. As Anna brought Janey her coffee, Anna's face shaded a dark pink.

"Don't be embarrassed dear. I heard what happened. I bet Rory got redder than you are now. I heard it led to some stellar fucking though."

"Mmmm. It was nice. I'm jealous of you though."

"Don't be honey. I'm more than willing to share. He was pretty hot to trot the next day."

"I'd love to see that." Anna said shyly.

"Oh you like to watch? Or is this a special circumstance?"

Seeming like a non sequitur, Anna said. "You're here late. Does that mean that Rory will be here soon to drive you home?"

"Uh yeah?" Janey seemed confused.

"Let's go to the park down the road. I have something to show you."

"Oh then you'll want to see mine." Janey laughed.

Anna was also laughing when Rory entered the café. He looked at the two women with a bit of a worried look. Janey was the first to see him and laughed harder.

sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers