Nocturnal Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers

"Don't worry Honey. We're actually not laughing about you."

Anna looked at him and laughed harder.

"I'm not reassured." Rory said with eyebrows raised.

"Anna wants to go to the park and talk for a bit." Then to Anna, "You're off soon dear?"

"Yeah in about fifteen minutes. Meet me there? The tables near the water, I don't need anyone overhearing."

Mother and son were speculating about her mysterious last statement when Anna arrived.

Waves lapped the beach near the picnic table they were all sitting around. Anna smiled across the table at Janey and then turned to Rory and gave him a quick kiss.

"Your Mom said that you were pretty horny for her the day after we hooked up and I said 'I'd like to see that.' Janey asked if I liked to watch or was this special circumstances. Well the truth is I like to watch."

Anna drew in a deep breath and let it out as a sigh.

"I moved out of my folk's house when I turned twenty-four. From the time I was eighteen until I moved out I watched my parents having sex. A lot. There was a computer in their room. One of those all in ones where the processor and the monitor are one unit. It had a webcam."

"Now my parents aren't too savvy about computers but I had a lot of training in high school. I knew how to remotely access their camera and the built in mic too. I thought I'd just watch them a few times. For educational purposes only of course."

Janey cracked up laughing and Rory smile his amusement.

"Turns out I'm quite the little voyeur. The computer is in the perfect spot to watch the whole room including the bed. It seems that my parents love sex and I watched them fuck and suck and fuck again. Then I was surprised one day when I accessed the camera and saw my dad sitting right in front of it naked, jerking his cock while looking at something on the computer. I watched my father get off by himself. I came without even touching myself."

"Well like I say they aren't too savvy about tech stuff so it was easy for me to go in their room when I was home alone and look at the history. He'd been looking at a website called Literotica and another one called Yanks/masturbation. The stories he was reading on Lit were all incest taboo and most of the girls that he was watching diddle themselves looked like me."

Janey and Rory were absorbed in Anna's story and didn't interrupt her.

"I watched Mom and Dad fuck a few more times but the next time I randomly accessed the cam, Mom was naked in front of it. I watched my Mom cum on camera. It was so hot. I checked her history and she'd been on Lit too and her porntube preference was guys fucking women with big natural tits."

I was hooked and set up my tablet to record any time the camera sensed motion. One day the camera caught my Dad getting ready to jerk off. He reached under his side of the bed and took out some hand towels wrapped around something. I turned out to be a bottle of lube and this blue sleeve thingy and something that I watched with fascination as he slipped it into his butt. He really got off that day and when they weren't home I went snooping. I found the towels and they all had a bit of crust on them that I figured was dried cum. The sleeve was soft rubber. I found out later by looking at their history that they're called cyber skin strokers. And the thing he sticks in his butt is a prostate massager. I've seen it in his backside when he's fucking Mom too. Seems to really help him get off."

The two listeners could no longer control themselves. "Wow." Rory said. Janey whistled and then sighed.

"My Mom's weapon of choice is a rabbit vibe where the little ears of the thing go on each side of her clit. She reads loving wives and anal stories on lit, oh and lesbian love stories too. I've watched her go off like a rocket with her tits bouncing all around."

"So in a nutshell. Yes. I'd love to watch my boyfriend fuck his Mom."

The two were silent for a full minute and Anna's face grew redder and redder.

Finally Janey looked at her son and said, "I don't see any harm do you honey?"

"Holy... I'm about ready to let her watch us right here. Whose place is closer?"

"We should probably take her to our house, Rory. It's more private than an apartment building. Who knows how noisy we're going to be." Janey said wisely.

"OK you're right let's go." Rory said all this as one word.

"You like to watch Anna, but it looks like my son likes to be watched. Who knew?"

Both Anna's car and Rory's were in the same corner of the parking lot that served the two stores and the café, where the three worked. Anna followed Janey and Rory to their house down the long bumpy driveway a few miles south.

Anna was admiring the view from the loveseat as mother and son got the bedroom ready.

Janey came out and led Anna by the hand to their room. There was a comfortable chair facing the bed and on the small table beside it was Janey's dildo and the bottle of lube.

"I thought you might need these. I washed the vibrator off."

"You're such a thoughtful Mommy." Anna smiled.

"Oh yes, you know about me being called Mommy don't you?"

Rory was sitting on the bed that had been stripped of covers and just had the bottom sheet and the pillows on it. "Mom, please come over here."

"Ready to get the party started? I was just making sure that your girlfriend was comfortable enough."

"I'm alright Mommy." Anna smiled at her. "Go help your son with his clothes."

Janey walked to the bed and Rory stood up to meet her. They hugged and shared a long kiss and Rory's hands ran over her chest then raised her white T shirt over her head. His hands were all over her sexy bra as he kissed her neck.

Anna had stood up briefly to shuck out of her shorts and T shirt and now sat toying with Janey's dildo, looking at it speculatively.

As she watched the two, Rory reached behind his mother's back and unhooked her bra with the ease of long practice. Anna compared the breasts that came into sight with her own and to her mother's, which she had seen on the webcam so often. 'Nice,' she thought. She turned the vibrator on low and ran it over her own bra, bringing her nipple to full blossom.

Rory had most of his clothes off and stood in front of his Mom in fully tented boxers. He unbuttoned his mother's uniform shorts and slid the zipper down. Anna looked at Janey's sexy ass while the shorts pooled around her ankles. Janey then pushed her panties down to join her shorts and stepped from the leg holes.

Janey was naked and she knelt in front of Rory and pulled down his boxers. Anna watched as her boyfriend pressed forward, presenting the head of his cock to his mother's lips.

Janey cut her eyes toward Anna as she licked her beautiful boy's beautiful penis.

With the vibrator still humming, Anna moved the gusset of her panties to the side and probed into her soaking snatch. She watched Janey take Rory's dick deeper and she sent the dildo deeper. As 'Mommy' caught a rhythm so did Anna.

Rory's hands were holding his Mom's head and he fucked her mouth gently. Anna left the vibe inside her as she reached behind her with both hands to free her tits of their restraint.

With one hand sliding the fake cock in and out of herself and the other pinching alternate nipples, Anna watched the couple speed up and watched and listened as Rory ejaculated into his mother's sucking mouth with a loud "Oh Mommy". Pinching her right nipple hard, Anna moaned out in pain and ecstasy. Her pussy throbbed around the rubber cock several times as she thought about semen filling her mouth as it was Janey's.

"I think she came at the same time you did Honey." Janey said after swallowing a mouthful.

"Did she?" Rory was momentarily stunned.

He recovered quickly though and lowered his mother to her back on their bed. Her legs parted and he laid himself into a position to service her as she had done to him.

Anna watched, still panting from her release. She pulled Janey's dildo from her pussy, divested herself of her panties and put a little glob of the lube onto the first two fingers of her right hand. As she watched Rory go down on his mother she drew circles on the hood of her clit, continuing to massage her firm boobs.

Janey was ready for her son's ministrations and was soon rocking her crotch against his mouth and crying out for him to make her cum.

After she moaned out her climax Rory slid between her legs and entered her as he had done so many nights in the past eight years.

Anna was caught up in the sight of Rory's flexing ass while he thrust into is mother's cunt. She modified the gentle circling on her hood and rubbed her clit over and over matching her motions with Rory's rhythm.

Janey was once again watching the girl pleasure herself while watching mother and son have sex in front of her.

'Kinky.' She thought.

sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers