Noel's Predicament Ch. 04

Story Info
Someone is here!?
2.9k words
4.11
13.6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, it's been what? 3 years. My bad guys. I probably will not be finishing this just because I have no idea how I'm going to deal with writing in between school and work but I may revisit this every once in a while. Don't get your hopes up though. I am a very sporadic writer. Anyway. I wrote this portion three years ago, just never posted it. I edited it and submitted it for anyone who was interested. ~ orange_fairy13

--

Visitor

"We are going to have a few visitors today. Be on your best behavior or I'll have to give you another punishment. We wouldn't want that now, would we?" he asked gently as he patted my head.

I shook my head but tensed under his hands. I was terrified and befuddled. There was a blizzard outside. How in the world was anyone going to be able to come to this remote cottage in the middle of nowhere? I couldn't ask who or where they were coming from so I just listened to his breathing as he continued to fondle my curls. I was staring at him, and although I couldn't see very well I could tell he was focusing intently at the task at hand. He was massaging from the base of my neck, up to my temple messing up my hair.

I inhaled the scented oil but for some reason I wasn't getting the usual allergic reaction. I felt a little light-headed and my breaths were coming in shallow. His hands had migrated down to my breasts. He was circling with his fingers inward, until he was at the edge of my areola. It was becoming so stimulating for me that my nipples had started to harden and the surrounding skin was pebbling. He stroked my nipples lightly and slowly added pressure until I started to moan.

He pulled out the clamps with the bells once more and placed them on my nipples, tight enough that they wouldn't fall off. He looked at me and came closer until our foreheads touched. I stared up into his eyes, resigned to whatever he had in store for me next. We stayed like that for more than a minute and his eyes started to sparkle mischievously. A slight grin appeared on his lips and he kissed me chastely. He finished outfitting me with my and cuffs and a leash. Placing me back on the floor I knelt as he grabbed something from inside the side table drawer. I heard a familiar snap and I could see clearly again. He had taken my glasses out of a case and put them on my face.

He bent down eye level and said, "I am giving back your sight and speech for the visitor. Answer questions only when directed to you. Remember, punishment can be administered at any time. Defy me and you'll be sorry."

"Yes master," I said quietly. He nodded and tied the end of my leash to the bed.

Christopher went into the bathroom and I sat there waiting for him. He came out completely naked and for the first time I got a good look at his body. He was built like a linebacker. He had broad shoulders and well defined abs. He looked like he worked out frequently. His muscular thighs and calves looked like he could run anywhere and right when I got the courage to look at his package, his body was turned towards his closet and instead I was treated to the sight of a well sculpted ass. My cheeks were heated with embarrassment but I couldn't look away. His back muscles were impressive and reminded me of some of my friends from high school that swam butterfly. He put his clothes and turned around with an eyebrow raised. I looked down feeling my cheeks redden. The leash was being pulled and I was forced to crawl to the living room where a man sat patiently. He looked tall even sitting down. He was wearing all black and looked like a solider. His face looked just as severe but the expression on it was calm at the moment. "Dr. Schweitzer, I would like you to meet my pet, Noel." Christopher nodded at the man before handing my leash over to the man.

I looked at the new arrival in terror. Something new didn't always guarantee something good. Actually, I think statistically speaking, change has more bad results than good. I was breathing much too fast and I could hear whimpering sounds along with muffled voices. I realized I was the one making the pathetic noises and that Chris was talking to the severe man.

"Yes, but I don't understand why you decided on this one. There are many to choose from, what made you pick this one?" the doctor's voice was low with a slight accent.

The sound of his tone made me shiver. I paid attention to the answer because frankly I wanted to know as well. Why me?

"I don't know. There is something about her. I think it may have to do with what we talked about last week. Other than that, there is a reason I called on you today," said Christopher with a slightly confused expression.

"Ah, yes well, the usual I presume? If she is different from the others, please do try not to break her, I know they breed like vermin and it seems like an endless supply but there will be trouble if they find out who is responsible," Dr. Schweitzer proclaimed.

I was now out of my mind with terror. From what they said, this would not be a pleasant day for me. My breaths were coming in much too shallow and my vision was starting to get hazy. The doctor looked down at me with distain, as if he didn't want to be holding the leash currently gripped in his hand. Christopher was at my ear suddenly. He started to murmur soothing words of reassurance. His hand was petting my back in an effort to calm me down but I was too far gone.

"She will be fine after this, in fact, I think she may like it," Dr. Schweitzer said on the other side of me.

I felt a prick and looked over to see him depressing liquid from a syringe in my arm. The man looked more like a soldier than an MD and it worried me. I didn't know what was in that syringe but my heart rate started to decrease and I felt myself floating.

"Shall we move this to the examination room?" Christopher's voice was muffled as I felt my body sway to and fro.

I looked over to the doctor who just nodded. I was being taken away to a different part of the house. The room was dark except for a bright light shining on a table in the middle of the room. How we got there was kind of hazy. I was placed on the table and the glare of the light made my eyes close. I felt my hands and legs being strapped down as well as a band going around my tummy. I was completely immobilized. The table moved so I was sitting up and the light was moved away from my face. The doctor stood in front of me as he took my glasses off. I whimpered at the loss of my sight.

"We have to start with the basics. Alright dear, can you look over at the wall and tell me if you see anything."

I looked over at Christopher's blurry figure with a question on my face. I saw his head bob and I prompted myself to speak.

"I-I see a square of light," my voice was shaking.

"Hmm. I think this is worse than I thought. If I put these on, please tell me what you see," the doctor said while placing my glasses on my face.

With my glasses on I could finally see a large E at the center and I blushed with embarrassment. I knew my eyes were bad but they didn't need to know that.

"An E," I whispered.

"Good, very good. I guess we will either have to deal with your glasses for now or you'll go into surgery unless," the doctor glanced at Christopher, "you decide to 'help' her."

That did not sound good. My eyes were going wide at his tone. Christopher opened his mouth and then closed it with a look of confusion. He was thinking about something and I didn't really want to know what his solution was for a defective "pet". The doctor continued examining me like any normal physical would be until we got to the part I dreaded. I was now lying flat on my back with my legs up in the air. The position left me open and I felt humiliated. I could feel the cold of something at my entrance and I jumped at the feeling. Christopher was by my head stroking his fingers through my hair in an absurd effort to calm me down. I could feel it sliding in me and tears were threatening to spill. The sound of metal ratcheting one at a time and my channel expanding made me extremely uncomfortable. The stretch was starting to burn and when I thought my body could not take it anymore, the clacking stopped.

"So pretty in pink, I've always enjoyed this color. Honestly there seems nothing to be wrong that I can see other than the abysmal eyesight." The doctor speaking directly between my legs made me blush.

I was fidgeting and trying to calm my breaths. He was probing around with his fingers and I did not feel aroused at all. Not like when Christopher was spanking me. It gave me hope that it would end like this and I would be left alone. Maybe I could even plead to the doctor to take me with him. Perhaps he lived in a more populated area and I could escape. I was jolted out of my thinking when I felt a lubed finger pass over my clit. I was still spread wide by the speculum and the direct touch made me quiver. I was really sensitive and it hurt even has he brushed his finger lightly. The motion was familiar to my body and I could almost feel my clit swell. I was starting to breathe heavily and my body was twitching at the stimulation. Christopher was staring into my eyes and I felt so embarrassed that I tried to close mine. A sharp tug at the bells attached to my nipples made me snap my eyes open to look at deep green, like an evergreen forest. My heartbeat was increasing at an alarming rate, drowning out the sound of metal clinking by my legs. I felt cold metal touch my clit and a searing pain go through me. I screamed, crying out for mercy. What did I do? I didn't speak, I followed his rules, why did he punish me. My thoughts were cut short by another prick of cold metal, this time on my arm. I looked to the side to see Christopher administering something. Everything went hazy and I didn't feel pain any longer, I saw black.

Who are you?

I woke up on a bed. I looked at the ceiling and stayed still trying to assess my person before attempting to move. I remembered everything that happened unfortunately. They way Christopher and Dr. Schweitzer were talking was very strange. I tried to figure them out. It had to be a kidnapping of a random stranger for sure. I was absolutely certain that I did not know either of them. But why me?

I shifted a little and felt a twinge in my clit. I fought to keep the bile down at the nausea that washed over me. Christopher kept his promise from the other night, the only difference is I did not enjoy it like he said I would. Trembling a bit, I sat up and looked around at the blurry room. I thought that I would be a sorer than I was now. I was mostly sensitive.

The room was the same as the first day he took me. I looked down at my arm to see something sticking out. I followed the line to a blurry post. Definitely an IV bag seeing as I could hear the dripping. It was really quiet. I wondered how long I was out. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and attempted to stand, placing my feet wider than normal. I was still paranoid about the piercing. I grabbed the IV stand and wheeled it forward as I walked gingerly to the door completely naked.

My movements were slow as I tried to make my way to the kitchen. It was eerie the way there was no noise in the house. I arrived and took a glass of water and drank, thankful that it was cold. I felt severely dehydrated. I moved to the living room and looked out the large windows to see powder white snow as far as the eye could see. The storm had stopped but the property was surrounded by snow covered trees and mountains in the distance. I had no clue to where I was currently.

"I see you're up early," the low rumble of Christopher's voice startled me as I almost knocked over the IV stand.

I looked up into his eyes and immediately lowered them, thinking he was angry at me. His footsteps drew nearer and his boots stopped right in my line of vision where I was gazing at the floor. His hand was warm where he threaded his fingers into my hair. They moved down to cup my face and I felt my heart rate pick up again. He used his thumb to hook under my jaw and tilt my face up to him. I stared into his eyes that were so dilated that the green was barely visible. I felt his lips brush against mine, ever so softly. I closed my eyes feeling the tingling that went all over my body. Nothing more but brushing back and forth against my lips, I unconsciously leant forward for more contact. A flick of the tongue, a knock for permission to enter, I gasped and he took it as an invitation to sweep in. He dominated the kiss making my toes curl and my nipples tighten. His hands came around my back and held me securely so that I wouldn't fall due to shaky knees. I tried to struggle away, needing a breath and he let me, surprisingly. Instead he tilted my head back and nibbled on my neck, sending jolts of pleasure and causing me to make noises that I've never heard come out of me. His lips finally moved down to my pulse point and he sucked strongly. I squirmed at the sensation, my hips unconsciously grinding in a circular motion and my vision going blurry. It felt wonderful, at the back of my mind I started to wonder, what was going on.

He stopped suddenly and pulled me down to the couch and onto his lap. I was facing him, straddling his thighs and trying not to sit on the prominent bulge stretching his fly. Against my better judgement, I decided to speak, or rather the first thing that came to mind blurted out of my mouth.

"What are you?" I whispered.

I was a little in shock, remembering the punishment for speaking out of turn. But then I thought about what I had said. What are you, not who are you. Why did I say that? I looked into his eyes, the silence was slowly increasing my terror. Christopher looked stern and his hands that were resting at my thighs were now gripping them harder. He sighed and looked at my arm where the IV was still in place. He tugged the needle out and pressed down waiting for the bleeding to stop. Looking at me he moved my arm closer to his face not breaking eye contact with me. He opened his mouth and licked my arm where the blood was welling. My eyes widened as I realized that my skin was completely unbroken. I had been healed in an instant. I looked at him bewildered. If that was a hint, I still had no idea what the hell he was.

"Don't you mean who?" Christopher's voice was so soft I barely could make out what he had said.

I gulped and nodded wanting to know the answers to both questions. He grinned and pulled something out of his pocket. He placed my glasses back on and lifted me to sit on the sofa while he walked away. I was now extremely worried about his attitude. He came back shortly with a glass full of water. I didn't dare refuse it. He tilted my head and made me drink. The water tasted strange, but I kept swallowing until it was all gone. It left a thick residue down the sides of my throat. My eyesight started to get blurry again but instead of blacking out, Chris removed my glasses. My eyes went wide when I realized things were slowly going into focus. I looked at the glass he was still holding in wonder then looked to him.

"Trade secrets. You won't be needing these anymore," he said as he snapped them in half. "Let's start your real training now."

Chris reached for me and picked me up like a sack of potatoes and marched off to the room I was in for the examination. It was now well lit and I could see what was against the walls, none of it looked comforting.