NOHAIR - the Drive

Story Info
Car exhibitionist shows all going to surprise reunion & play.
4.7k words
4.67
22.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several fully naked, actors leaped off the stage and ran into the small, 200 or so, audience. They tapped audience members and lead them onto the stage. My 'shy' wife included, but she froze in her seat. I had just seconds to ponder how we got here and if I still wanted us to be here.

~~~~~~~ two weeks earlier ~~~~~~~~

My beautiful wife, Sue, decided it was time for a road trip back to California to visit friends. While I agreed, I wondered what secrets she was hiding this time. We'd only been married a few months, but in our years together she shared many secrets with me she said she had never shared with anyone before since they were so personal and embarrassing. Yet, she still kept some secrets buried. I still struggled with understanding the odd things she found embarrassing.

As we loosely planned our casual trip, we decided this one would not be a race cross country, but a leisurely drive to enjoy the sights and oddities of America — with only the occasional race between points of interest. Supposedly out of the blue, Sue realized her high school 15-year reunion was coming up and she felt the need to at least meet with her friends. Some of those went on to the same college as she did.

~~~~~~~ the trip begins, March 31~~~~~~~~

We changed our plans to make the first leg of our trip to Silver Spring, MD, from NY instead of taking i80 across the country. "Sue, let's make our Southbound leg more interesting. How about taking your top off while we know it's still legal in NY?" Flashing strangers was one of those embarrassing things, but flashing family or friends was OK in her world. I hope to relax some of her confusing inhibitions. "I don't know about the other states. You can google that topless while other drivers ogle you."

"What? No. That would be too embarrassing. No one wants to see these tiny titties anyway."

" Besides me, you mean? You know I never tire of seeing, feeling, stretching and tasting them. You won't see those truckers again, so I won't mind sharing your cute tits with them. Go on. I dare you." Those were trigger words. I learned that she couldn't, or wouldn't, resist a dare and would do anything to prove herself for a dare or a lost bet. Honoring the dare or bet was something she was 'obligated' to do, so she wasn't responsible if she were 'forced' to get naked or do naked things, right? So what if she enjoyed the rush of the risk or taboo. That's what I'm sure goes through my complicated, contradictory wife's mind.

As predicted, she puckered her lips in an "I'll show YOU" pout and handed me her tank top. After putting it under the seat, I gently rubbed her rosy nipple and watched it pop into its perfect, tall silo form. A honk from a slowly passing car showed their appreciation for my wife's tits; she covered up and flushed red. When she finally dropped her hands, her nips were back to smooth and flat. I dared her to pinch both and leave her hands down for the next driver to see. She puckered up and glared a mix of "How dare you . . . " and "Thanks."

As she began enjoying her own nipple tweaks, we crossed into New Jersey -- unknown titty territory. Since her eyes were closed, and she was softly moaning, she didn't notice. A few miles passed before I told her she may be committing a crime. By then, her rapid breaths and rolling eyes told me she didn't care. Yet, her scoff law smile said she did. While she was still high, I dared her to remove her shorts and panties so she could get off easier. I countered her glare, "Other drivers can't see through the door so they can't know you're naked and fingering yourself. Besides, I want some of that too." I feel my heart race as I try to resolve my own inhibitions which feel more genuine than hers.

Sue looked around at the passing cars and agreed. But would she get naked in the car? She couldn't see their laps so she was likely safe too. In a flash her loose, red shorts and lacy panties were in my lap. The blissful grin on my naked wife told her tale and she began rubbing herself. "Whoa! When did you wax your pussy? I'm sure you had some hair above it this morning. Too bad I can't shoot some video while driving. We can pull over at the next rest stop and . . ."

"NO! We can't. Th-h-his is all you g-g-get." She totally ignored my question. Though I couldn't clearly see what she was doing at 70 mph, her squishy noises and heavenly aroma betrayed her state. I reached over and slid two fingers into her velvety, bald snatch as she continued to Jill off. The tighter fit made her gasp and pushed her into climax. Her chin dropped, bright, blue eyes glazed and rolled up, head twisted and locked on her shoulder, rosy blush covered from her mons to her jaw, and she gushed on our hands.

She didn't see the trucker who had slowed next to us for a longer and better view of my naked and flushed wife. As she calmed, she looked up at him, then down at her bare body with my fingers still in her. He winked and hit his air horn. Embarrassed, she still waved and leaned the seat back, giving him a better view of her swollen, hairless pussy while hiding her face. "So you dared me to let drivers see me naked, huh? OK."

She got bolder. She grabbed my phone and took stills of the trucker with her tits in the picture. With some difficulty, she got a wider shot which included her knees, filled pussy, tits and face in the photo with the trucker smiling at the show. Since the trucker stayed with us, likely hoping for more, Sue got braver. Obviously enjoying her exhibitionist high and the appreciation the trucker gave her, she switched to video and began spreading and pumping her denuded pussy for us. Within seconds, she was convulsing and sharing her cum face with a stranger, again.

When I'd stayed with her for a week in Silver Spring a few years ago, I saw she had a routine of going straight from work to her bedroom, closing the door on her roommate, standing at her window and stripping off her work clothes. That whole week, she'd strip to her panties and stare out the apartment building window at all the other buildings nearby and rub and scratch her tits, secretly hoping someone was watching. After a few minutes, she'd strip off her panties and rub her labia and clit, still facing out. I suspected that if I weren't there, she'd Jill off to climax and had already shown her cum face to her neighbors. That didn't embarrass her. But if I touched her while she was naked at the window, that was embarrassing. I didn't know then that I had only to dare her to fuck me at the window to make it happen.

Back to the trip, withdrawing my soggy fingers made her lurch and gasp a few more times. With her legs spread widely, her free hand pinching and pulling her perfect nipples, she continued her video of the trucker watching us. Then she turned the lens to me and shot me sniffing my fingers before licking her fresh nectar off them. As I sucked and lapped them she had an inspiration. My self-proclaimed shy and reserved wife handed me the camera, unhooked her safety belts, and kneeled on the seat, ass high in the window so the persistent trucker had a great view of her shapely ass and puffed, hairless pussy.

She undid my shortss and forced them and my briefs to my ankles to free my pop-up cock. "Film that!" she said as she pointed to my rod, "and this," she added as she kissed, licked and sucked my stiffness into her mouth. I rose to the challenge despite my own shyness. When I lowered the lens so it saw my bishop then my shaft hide in her hot mouth, I wasn't sure if the lucky trucker was still in the image. I slowed to 60 for some safety. The trucker slowed to match us. She pressed her nose into my pubes.

It didn't take long for me to spasm and fill her mouth with hot cum as I grunted and wobbled the car in my lane. She took the camera back and opened her mouth for it to shoot my creamy load on her tongue. When she turned to show the trucker her filled mouth, he blasted his horn and sped away. She swallowed and smiled, "That daring enough for you?"

"Yes dear, it was plenty. I wasn't sure you had that all in you, pun intended. We just breezed through a corner of PA. Depending on the area, we could both be in jail for a year for what we just did. Would you finish cleaning me up then pull my pants up?"

"I kinda like your soldier standing up at attention for me. Let's see if he can salute me again, then I think he should get some air exposure too — at least until I get dressed. Agreed?" Who was I to disagree?

We drove for hours, heads on swivels, cock out, her naked, looking for cops, until we entered Maryland. I teased Sue about stopping for gas naked, maybe even daring her to pump it au natural. It was unusually warm for the end of March. She looked scared, but thrilled at the thought of being naked in public. When I left it up to her, she declined as I expected. I put off the gas stop.

"Listen, Al, there's no reason for you to suffer through two days with my old school mates. They were a little weird and I don't think you'll get along. Why don't you drop me off and drive on to our next stop in Columbus, Ohio? I'll meet you at the hotel there in two days. OK?" She delivered what may have been a rehearsed speech with some urgency.

"No, absolutely not. I want to meet your old friends." I didn't want to say I wanted their impressions of her when she was in school since she always skirted my questions. What was she hiding? If this was so important to hide, I was afraid to guess what it might be. She had frequently hinted insistently that she wanted her friends to be separate from us. Why? Secrets?

When we reached Silver Spring, she gave my limp bishop a big, wet kiss and helped me dress while 'accidentally' exposing her ass to local traffic before she finally dressed once more. She rushed into her tank top and shorts, but left her panties with me. The rush made her nipples stiff again. "Are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable going on ahead of me?" I grunted my same answer.

Her directions lead to a run down area to what apparently was an abandoned firehouse with two big garage doors and living space in two more floors above them. One of them was open about eight feet. We parked and she practically leapt out of the car before the engine quit. Somewhat stunned at being left behind, I watched her quickly waddle her cute ass toward the doors, and a tall, brown guy with a short Afro, meet her on the street. He easily lifted her three feet off the ground and twirled her around a few times as they both grinned with glee.

As he began to drop her, he leaned in for a long, wet kiss. She leaned on his shoulders and enthusiastically returned the lover's kiss. I froze and wondered if maybe I should just leave before I met him. Was this an act to persuade me to leave? Who the hell was he to her if she hadn't seen him in 15-years yet still greeted him like a current lover? My fists clenched, my breathing geared up for a 'fight' reaction. I already hated him. He put her down and slid both hands down to her ass. He slid one hand under her shorts then exposed and fondled her bare ass. I could imagine how far his long fingers reached between her legs. As he squeezed her cheeks, she looked over her shoulder to me and smiled. "Who's this, then?" he asked.

Though my feet were frozen to the ground and my fists balled up, somehow I had moved closer and she introduced us. "This is my husband, Al. Al, this is Jake — all six feet nine of him." Though he moved one hand to shake mine, I noticed he still confidently held her shorts up and her bare ass in his other big hand, staking his claim. She clung to his waist, pressed against him without objection, as if our roles were reversed and her naked ass were not embarrassing.

When he stretched out toward me, I got a good look at his muscular legs in his very short shorts. His immense bulge was also apparent despite the obvious jock strap which popped in and out as he moved. Sue saw me notice and arched one brow with a little smile. That told me she was quite familiar with the contents of the jock strap and proud of it. Perhaps as a diversion for me, she asked him, "How are you and Rainy doing? Still together, I hope."

"We broke up in senior year, but met up about five years later and are back together. It's all been great since then. You remember how simpatico we always were. She's at the playhouse getting the last-minute things ready for tonight."

"Welcome, Al. I spose Sue told you all about us and our little group though she never mentioned you. Newly weds, are you?" Another red flag. I wasn't surprised with her 'exclusive friends' credo. Before I could answer, he added, "Come on in and meet the mob." Six guys stood and hugged Sue then kissed her warmly.

They all grabbed her bare ass; one of them, Bob, pinched her obvious nipple and slid his hand under her tank top as he groped her tit. "They haven't grown any, have they?" he quipped as he lifted her top and exposed her tits to everyone for their consensus. Sue merely smiled and pushed his hand away gently. So, it was true that exposing herself to friends was not embarrassing. I froze and gawked. Old friends my ass. Another red flag. She struck back.

Slipping her hand inside his shorts, she grabbed his small bulge and retorted, "Neither have you, I see." My eyes rounded, my jaw dropped at yet another red flag. If she was this 'friendly' with me around, would she do worse if I had gone on to Ohio? No wonder she wanted to get rid of me. He leaned in, eyes closed, mouth open for a wet kiss, but Sue finally extracted her hand and turned away.

"Guys, this is my husband, Al. He knows nothing about our merry band. You know how I like to keep to myself. Since he survived you so far, feel free to fill him in." She waddled off to the toilet so she didn't have to listen to her secret life exposed. They began with an apology.

"Hey, we didn't know. Sue was a party pleaser when she chose to join us in frat parties. We all had sex with her many times and many ways, usually in our parties as others watched. That was her thing. She loved being watched and fucked by three at once as long as she 'had no choice' to strip and blow us then fuck us on a dare or bet. She always lost her bets. But, you must know that."

Yes, I knew that much. But she wasn't keen on anal, she said. More lies. "Well, I figured her out, but she refused to talk about her party days. Maybe that's why she avoids parties now. How many, besides you all, did she fuck? Any women? I just need to understand."

Jake spoke up, "Once she was in the mood and naked, just about anyone. Yeah, women too. She munched and was munched on tables and bars. Shy until she wasn't, then performed everything for us. She still the same?"

"As much as I can tell. She admitted to fucking eighteen guys before me and a couple of women. That's all. Sounds like the count is much higher." My anger at her continued lies had me saying too much. However, I no longer feared her bite. My fists balled up again; my jaw tightened.

"Sounds about right — for our first kegger. She fucked some of us in High School and kept fucking us in college, even between parties. She likes pussy, but she said she loves cock." Sue slowly approached and blushed at hearing that last comment. Her red shorts matched her face. That last comment, I have heard that direct from her. I merely failed to give it enough weight.

"Sounds like the guys are filling you in with the last of my secrets. I should have told you, Al, but I was afraid you'd judge me and leave me. This is why I wanted you to go on ahead of me. Can you forgive me?" My silence brought the whole house to silence as they finally understood how shocking this news was. They all waited for my answer, or for me to leave screaming.

Taking a deep breath to relieve my tension, I began as calmly as I could, "I wish you had opened up more with me and trusted us. Telling me you did was just another lie. The lies are worse than the promiscuity. Both break my trust in you. Maybe I should finish this trip alone and let you get reacquainted with your old school cocks." I ignored my bloody palms.

"No, honey. Coming here was a mistake. If I have to choose, screw the reunion, I'll leave with you now. I didn't expect our meeting to get so physical." I didn't yet know that was another lie. " Just seeing them again brought me right back to my party mind. Being the party lush with the open pussy invitation isn't me anymore."

Another lie?

"Obviously, STDs aren't an issue since we are all alive and healthy. Yes, OK, I love varied cocks still, but I need more than that. You are that for me. A stiff cock is an exercise tool; it's physics. Love is chemistry. I love the exercise, but," she pushed her hand into my shorts and around my soft dick as they watched, "I'm in love with you and this. Promise: I won't take on any more strange cocks, or familiar ones, without your consent — ever. Pinky swear!" She sobbed convincingly, but I wasn't persuaded.

I sighed and still doubted I could trust her word. She didn't mention pussy, but I wasn't ready to quibble. What about non-fucking betrayals? Do I fault her for flashing her body as she did just hours ago, but without me? Is oral sex either way a violation or unfaithful? I suppose it is, as is anal and fetishes. "It's more about betrayal of trust than any specific sex act or flashing. How do I trust you again? Broken trust is like melted chocolate. No matter how much you try, it will never match the original shape. I have to wonder how close I can get back to the original and if that's enough."

Jake spoke up, "Did you tell him about our rehearsals for our reunion play? You really should have. Al, it's tonight at the High School. It's an adults only riff on the old play, HAIR. We're calling it NOHAIR. Except for our heads, we all shaved all our body hair. Sue has a part in the all nude production. We only rehearsed lines on Skype, no nudity there. We can cut her part if that's too much for you. She has really been looking forward to it, but I bet she's willing to exit the part. You should both come to the play, no charge, as cast members — even if in name only. I have tickets for you. By the way, melted chocolate still tastes good, sometimes even better, if you know what I mean. What do you say?"

My eyes wouldn't stop blinking as I absorbed and envisioned the meaning of those desperate words. I stammered, "You've been planning this for weeks or months and never told me? Another lie of omission. So that's the real reason you shaved your pussy bare. Another lie. You expected me either to be gone or to watch you get up on stage and fuck some strangers?"

"No, no," Jake chimed in as Sue cried and I wondered how sincere those tears were. "Here's the flyer for the play. See? It's one night, one performance only. We simply promise nude players singing and dancing, in the style of the old play, with audience participation. How much of that is one of the surprises. It's all upbeat, no one gets hurt or fucked, but there is some simulated sex — oral, anal and pussy — the women will also jerk off the guys for the crowd. No promises, but it's unlikely we can cum while running lines."

How much of that are lies? "You don't know how much you're asking. I'm still struggling with overcoming a repressive upbringing. I rebelled against 1930s morality where a woman exposing any more than an ankle, arm or neck was disgraceful. Hell, I've come so far in remaking myself that I had Sue strip naked in the car on the way down and let her pull out my cock as a trucker watched her blow me with her pussy in the window for him to enjoy! Oops. Why did I blurt that out?" Maybe I was being a bit too defensive?

12