NOHAIR - the Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the others spoke too soon, "Ouuu, I hope you have pictures for us. I'd like to see if she improved any. . . . Oopsie. Never mind."

Jake interrupted, "Achh, never mind him, though we all were thinking it. Stay for the play; stay the night. We'll give you your own private room, though we'd hoped she'd 'sleep' with all of us, we will give that up. Right boys?" They all nodded a reluctant yes.

I looked around at the silent, pleading faces. My stiffening cock persuaded me. "Listen, I don't want to be a party pooper. As long as it's safe, simulated and meets both our needs, I'll stay. I'm not sure about her getting naked for you and the audience, but no fucking my wife — by anyone — at least without my explicit consent!" They cheered and opened a bottle of Black Label to share.

Jake said they had some last minute rehearsal to do and asked if that were OK. I agreed, if they stayed in sight. He showed her on a laptop what he wanted her to do if I agreed she could play her part. I watched them all spin and gyrate, clothed, for a while before I went online for my email and Facebook fix.

One time I looked up in time to see Jake run his hands from her ankles, up her bare legs, lift her shorts so both legs were deep in her rear raphe to fully expose her bare ass, pause at her hips then up her sides to her pits. Pausing there, he wrapped a hand around and cupped a tit, pinched a covered nipple then finished his body scan up her raised arms. My jaw dropped as I imagined this rehearsal acted out for the nude play.

He spun her around fast enough to let her mid shoulder, yellow hair fly. He stopped her abruptly with her back to him and pressed his obscenely tented shorts against her ass then fondled a nipple as we all watched. Was that her role? That was going to be some intense play. Where's the simulation part?

When I looked up again, I saw everyone crowded around Sue and the laptop. Joining them, I saw our car photos on the bigger screen. They were casual about her nudity, but cheered when they saw her swallow my cock with the trucker watching. They cheered her on as she bobbed on me and spread her rear cheeks for the trucker. Even I wasn't aware she'd done that. As a group, they celebrated her mouth full of my cum. "Just like old times," one of them commented. Not what I needed to hear.

"Alright." I struggled to stay cool. "Now you've seen us both naked and more, take the photos off the laptop. Are you ready to go, it's getting close? Are we going dressed as we are?"

Jake said the cast didn't need costumes since they were all naked from the start, but Sue and I should come in our street clothes. As an 'adults only' play, it started late and ran to the next morning. He handed us two tickets. "You'll need these and the health clearances we told you to bring to get in. A quick sponge bath is all you need. If you require any help with that, I'll stick around to lend you my hands," he quipped, and pinched Sue's nipple.

Sue slapped his shoulder and pushed him out with all smiles and a wink. After sponging ourselves, we dressed in our same shorts and tops — both commando. Why would we need health clearances if there's no fucking? We slipped into the flip flops Jake left for us and headed out.

Sue had an aisle seat with me next to her. We nervously held hands. Since the audience would be part of the play, the house lights stayed on and bright. She lifted one of my shorts' shortened legs and tapped my bared, hairy dick with a smirk. I gently slapped her hand and noticed women around me furtively taking a peek which stiffened my shaft slightly. Now that's embarrassing, yet I kinda enjoyed it. She's getting revenge for exposing her to random traffic. Maybe I'll leave my bishop exposed to these strangers. She seems too comfortable exposing me.

The dark red curtain went up on a silvan campsite on an elevated stage. A large, worn, beige tent was on our right; a faux fire 'crackled' in front of it; sleeping bags were behind them; an open air shower bag hung in a tree on the left; people walked upstage, back and forth with wood and supplies — totally naked and hairless, except for their heads. Men and women chatted, hugged, and broke into dance. All of the men were soft so their dicks flew gently.

Jake was easy to spot by his rushed, singing entrance, his Afro and long, swinging, semi hard cock. As he'd said, all were shaved bare. They told a simple story of commune life in nature, dressed only in sunlight. Most dicks stiffened; drooping sacs were swinging and bouncing in joyful dance. How did they shave their balls without spurting blood? Jake was often in the spotlight, but as others sang, they too were featured in one of the other spots.

The next song was about reaching out to bring more people to their naturalist commune. As they sang their praises, some of them scanned the audience for prospects.

Several fully naked, actors leaped off the stage and ran into the small, 200 or so, audience. They tapped audience members and lead them onto the stage. My 'shy' wife included, but she froze in her seat. I had just seconds to ponder how we got here and if I still wanted us to be here. She looked at me quizzically for a last-minute answer. Her nervous smile said she wanted this excuse to get naked in public. I squeezed her hand and whispered, "OK. Go for it."

[continues in NOHAIR - the Play]

===================================

/¥__/¥

( ~ ~ )

» * « Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

==== 20? hrs to 1400 2/25/20 =========== 4710 words ===

2/20/20 seminal dream image: nude actors jump into audience and bring ppl on stage - Sue too

[g ck 2/25/20] +1

12