All Comments on 'Noises Through the Wall Pt. 02'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb story, more please as soon as possible. Well written and so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Low effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just as I suspected, it didn’t take her long to progress from cheating behind her husband’s back with a few hand jobs to avoiding sex with him, talking shit about her husband, at least in her head for now, and giving someone else a titty fuck Proving she has no respect for her husband nor any concern for her family being destroyed if she’s caught. It seems pretty likely she’ll be sucking her son’s dick, perhaps openly comparing him to his father and telling how bad her husband in bed, perhaps even fucking him too and saying he gets her off better. What can you say about a woman that will be that sort of awful female role model for her son? Just a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic. I think a bit of natural hang is sexier than size alone. Keep going…

5*

Tc

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 10 are complete, including the finale. Chapters will arrive on Literotica about a month apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Fantastic!

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 2 years ago

Very good story. I can’t wait to see where you take it next. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first two parts to your story was/is great! I hope that there will be several additional chapters to “Noises through the walls”.

belleguybelleguyover 2 years ago

Waiting for tomorrow to get another chapter or two!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Well written, great description of mother's excitement. Keep going!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Great follow up chapter and more of that deliberate pace. Looking forward to chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your legend continues to grow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the way you weave the (mostly unaware) cucked dad into your stories. I'm sure you get all kinds of bizarre requests for your stories (I know I do...), but "cucked dad" is under explored, IMO.

grenefiregrenefireover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next part

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I like the way the story is going though I wish the chapters were longer. Just as you get going jerking off, the chapter ends. Looking forward to the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

wrc264wrc264over 2 years ago

Pretty good story but you can always count on Randy to spread out the chapters to the max because his real goal is to get you to go and pay for the privilege of reading the stories. Just like the mothership series, a once a month if that often post. Real bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find myself rereading this story and can't wait for the next chapter

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

@wrc264

Hey, he's a heck of a lot better than Zenzerker! An Offer He Couldn't Refuse has been finished for...like a year now? And he still hasn't posted an update here. If you can't afford the Patreon, or justify it on your cc bill, just wait, and read them all at once when they come out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Good grief

wrc264, you're still getting great spank material for free. So you gotta wait a little longer. Suck it up. The entitled, whiny babies on this site. My gosh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com