Noises Through the Wall Pt. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say anything. I passed her into the front hall.

"Thanks, Gwen." Christopher followed me.

"We'll be hanging in my room. Chris knows the way." Gwen ushered us toward the stairs. We went up to her room. She seemed more sober than the day before. When we were all in her room, she closed the door and offered us the bed. Christopher and I sat down awkwardly.

"You guys always seem so stiff until the clothes come off." Gwen walked over to her dresser and opened a drawer. She rummaged around and pulled out what was obviously a joint. "This will loosen you up." She giggled. "This is good stuff." She produced a lighter, lit the joint, and inhaled.

"No thanks, Gwen. I haven't smoked pot in twenty years." God, the last time I'd smoked, these two people hadn't existed.

"Okay." Christopher reached out and took the joint.

I slapped his shoulder. "Christopher, how could you?"

"Come on, Mom. After everything that's happened, a little weed seems pretty tame." He inhaled deeply and held it in. Obviously, he'd had practice. What other secrets was he keeping from his mother? He handed the joint to me.

Gwen exhaled. "Come on, Mrs. Green. Everybody's doing it." She giggled.

"Fine." I brought the joint up to my lips and drew the smoke in. Almost instantly, a coughing fit hit me. I retched. Christopher, bless his heart, patted my back.

"It really has been twenty years, huh?" Gwen refused the joint I tried to hand her. "Try again. You'll get used to it."

We sat in Gwen's room and smoked for about ten minutes. There was some awkward small talk, but mostly it was silence punctuated by my lessening bouts of coughing.

When the joint was done, I sighed. The walls sighed with me. "So, I guess you want to watch us again." Gwen looked so pretty and perky. I wondered how I ever could have taken her boyfriend away from her. Then it hit me. I was her boyfriend's mother. Could any mother take their son away from his girlfriend? Maybe... maybe... My mind spiraled down a pot-fueled rabbit hole as Gwen stared with a dazed expression.

"We only have a couple hours until my parents get home. Clothes off, everyone." She began undressing. This was a first. She'd always kept her clothes on before. Maybe she was more comfortable at home. I was stoned, and I tried not to overthink it. I undressed. And so did Chris.

"What are you doing, Gwen?" Christopher's eyes zeroed in on her perky tits. Mine were better. I shook them a little, trying to entice him, but he didn't notice. Men always want what they can't have.

"Cool your jets, big guy." Gwen jumped onto her bed and spread her legs. It was the first pussy I'd seen close up like that. She was quite wet. "I'm not going to get in between what you two lovebirds have. I just want you, Mrs. Green, to give me a little attention."

"You what?" Despite everything that had happened, I somehow hadn't considered she'd want me to do something to her. I tried to focus, my mind stretching out as I stared at that teenage pussy. I lost track of myself for a moment. The next thing I knew, I was on the bed between her legs lapping at her pussy lips. Her pussy tasted a lot like mine. I liked it. When I felt Christopher climb on the bed behind me, I raised my ass in the air.

"Can I put it in, Mom?" His hands gently caressed my cheeks.

"Mmpppphhhhhhhh." I wiggled my butt at him, but Gwen pressed her hand into the back of my head making it difficult to talk. The walls breathed loudly, sighing and moaning. No, that was Gwen, not the walls. Did I mention that I hadn't smoked pot in a long time? "Oooooohhhhhhh." To my great delight, Christopher entered me. And so, I had the first threesome of my life. You know, a typical experience for a suburban mom. Her son and his ex-girlfriend teaming up on her, while her husband watched golf at home.

I'm not sure how much time passed with my face buried in pussy and Christopher working his magic behind me. It didn't feel like things were moving in a linear fashion anymore. But eventually, Christopher's hips went arrhythmic, and his grunts grew loud. "Oh... shit... Mom... ugh... it's your ass... I'm holding my mom's ass... uh... uh... uh." He was stoned too, obviously. "I'm going to... ugh... cum." He didn't even wait for Gwen to encourage him. It was accepted that we were risking pregnancy.

"Yes... yes." Gwen practically howled. "Fuck her... Chris. Ohhhhhhhh... you look... so pretty... Mrs. Green." She must have been talking about my body, because she couldn't see my face the way she held it to her vagina.

Christopher roared, Gwen screamed, and I don't know what I did. We all came together on her bed.

I floated in some far away heaven, barely aware that Gwen had finally released my hair. I was brought back to the moment by Gwen's cursing.

"Shit... shit, shit, shit." She jumped out of bed and raced to put on some clothes. "We lost track of time. My parents were supposed to get home five minutes ago. Get dressed." She slapped my bare ass to rouse me.

Still in a daze, I somehow dressed myself. I saw that Christopher was dressed, too. "Are your parents home yet?" I was still trying to catch up with the program.

"We'd be in a lot of trouble if they were." Gwen tossed me a top from her laundry hamper. "Wipe your face, Mrs. Green. You're a mess."

"Okay." I did as she asked.

"Take her out the backdoor, Chris. You know the drill." Gwen slapped me on the butt again to get me moving, and Christopher took my hand.

We left Gwen in her room and silently ran downstairs and out into the backyard. We crept around the house just as a car pulled into Gwen's driveway. I stood out in the open like an idiot, staring at Gwen's parents.

"Mom, get over here." Christopher pulled me behind some bushes. I was stoned, my son's cum was inside me, I'd just had my first lesbian experience, and I was hiding from someone's parents in the bushes. When I'd first been jealous of Gwen, had I wished on a cursed monkey's paw? I was now living a teenager's life.

When the coast was clear, Christopher dragged me down the street to our car. On the drive home, all I could think about was the next time Gwen would invite us over.

12