All Comments on 'Nolo Contendere'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
What a bitch!

Rissa is a cock tease little bitch! We need another chapter in this saga where some guy treats her like she treats guys. Any chance of that happening?

trigudistrigudisalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Marissa - A cock tease?

Thanks for reading and commenting, but I have to disagree. She wants what she wants when she wants it but doesn't mean to tease or leave others frustrated. There could be a third installment where her brother (Stephen) and dad (Bud) vie for her charms, with her mom (Monique - Adel was actually her middle name in the first story) thrown in either for comic relief (doubtful) or the straight character horrified, if not traumatized by all the deviant goings on. Might make for compelling family drama. I'll think about it.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
You are a cocktease if you DO NOT PUT OUT

Marissa PUTS OUT. Hope she keeps her tutor paid in SPECIAL FAVORS..

Bring Mom into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

I think Rissa needs to be tied naked to the kitchen table and made into the family cockslut with both men taking turns fucking her when the mother walks in and strips naked and gets her son to fuck her. And afterwards neither woman wears any clothes while at home and are willing to be used however and whenever the men want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
726 Followers
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...