Non Habent Sexus Cum Servis

Story Info
Do not fuck the Help.
3.2k words
4.69
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Non habent sexus cum servis

There used to be a sign on my bedroom wall.

Professionally framed and printed on expensive parchment, it hung at the end of the bed and said, in large red letters:

Non habent sexus cum servis

Yes, that's Latin, and a crude translation looks something like this:

Do not have sex with the servants

Or, perhaps more simply,

DO NOT FUCK THE HELP

I think I saw it first on an episode of "Spartacus" or similar, I can't be sure. My mind plays tricks on me these days.

It's a simple warning if a little forceful, no? Translated into plain English, it means Keep your hands off the Au Pair. Under no circumstances should you even think of putting any part of your body, clothed or otherwise, adjacent to or actually inside the person of the Help.

And that message didn't just apply to my Darling Husband. It was there for my benefit too.

Also notice that I used the past tense. Past tense in that said notice was recently ripped up and tossed in the bin. Here's why.

Our house is fairly large and quite old. Late Victorian, according to the Deeds. It's also a Grade II Listed Building, which means that the Government, and English Heritage in particular, would prefer us to look after the place properly as they consider said edifice to be part of the Nation's history. Consequently, the house requires a lot of care and attention, not just the routine 'clean your shit up' variety but also regular building surveys to ensure that the roof doesn't blow off as was nearly the case when Storm Arwen hit last November. That wasn't much fun at all, and whilst we lost some trees, one of my greenhouses was last seen heading in the direction of Norway so keeping the place in tip-top condition is important.

Now, my deadlines are such that I don't have time to cook or clean properly, and so we hired Soovi, an Estonian student, to look after the place whilst I had my nose hard up against the Corporate Grindstone.

Soovi is, stated simply, drop-dead gorgeous. She's impossibly tall, at least six foot four, extremely leggy and as slender as my kitchen mop. Worse, she is crowned with a luxurious head of pure white hair which falls about her shoulders like an advert for one of those awful dandruff shampoos. She really is the most perfect creature I have ever laid eyes on.

Have I been tempted? Yes, absolutely. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought of ripping her clothes off and ravaging her on the spot. I know my husband has. He's said as much.

So now you know why we have the sign on the wall.

Non habent sexus cum servis

There. I said it again.

Do not, under any circumstances, fuck the Help.

"Why ever not?" I hear you ask. After all, that's the point of this missive, no?

Well, first and foremost, until recently, I have never seen or heard the Help, namely Soovi, express any kind of interest in being fucked. She has, so far as I can tell, zero interest in sex and, if she has, she's kept any indications well hidden. That was until she revealed that she'd had a role in an Estonian movie detailing the life of one of their folk heroes. That adventure is described, in detail, in the entry "Pizza for Knight".

Secondly, as gorgeous as she is, she may not (and knowing my luck, certainly won't) welcome any kind of amorous interest from either myself or my husband and would, in all probability, make her sentiments known by way of a solicitor's letter and a summons to the County Court on a charge of inappropriate conduct.

So, I guess shagging a gorgeous 6'4", 120 pound Estonian is off the cards, eh?

Maybe not.

Forgive the lengthy pre-amble. I'll get to the good stuff now.

It's Sunday, a day of rest but rather than skip off down the pub, or skive for an hour or two in the Big Smoke, we're hard at work in my Victorian Walled Garden. This is a restoration project, to see if we can bring this gorgeous old 19th century installation back to life after seventy years of neglect.

We've split the garden into two sections, Dig and No-Dig. Both will use strictly organic fertilisers. No Glyphosates in my food, thanks.

Anyway, window dressing aside, Alex and I have been hard at it since dawn. The no-Dig area can take care of itself. The Dig-area is totally back-breaking work. Great in theory. Awful in practice. In the end, we relented and hired a Rotavator because my poor man's spine was in pieces.

Now, throughout this process, we have been ably assisted by Soovi, who has fed and watered us, fielded all of the incoming telephone calls, and generally stopped my aged dog Sam from chasing the latest addition to our menagerie, namely our chickens, Huey, Dewey and Louis. Soovi has also been doing sterling work trimming and pruning the espaliers along the north wall, which we hope will provide us with an abundance of soft fruit over the coming months.

However, by three o'clock, we're done. All of us. It's too hot to stay outside and whilst we still have a mountain to climb in terms of planting, we've broken the back of the project. I can do the rest on my own.

We head indoors to sit and rest, and thereafter to contemplate the excellent work we have done. Alex has been a joy. He hates and detests gardening and yet he's spent the whole weekend grafting away to the point that he can no longer stand properly. I drag his sorry ass up to the shower, strip him naked and park him under a jet of water.

There's something else at work here. There's a totally sexy buzz in the air and, by that, I mean that we're all hyped up. The job has gone well and there's a communal feeling that we worked together seamlessly, as a team. Now, it would seem, would be a good time to let the hair down a little.

Ten minutes later and Alex is starting to feel more human, as am I. That's when I hear the thud, the sound of bone hitting a hard floor. There's a pause before he starts to scream.

And scream he does...

"Oh... shit..." I whisper.

I find Alex splayed out across the shower room floor, face down and grabbing at his knee. He'd apparently missed his footing, slipped and then gone over on his ankle. The painful thud was his right patella hitting the floor hard.

"Oh fuck!" I whisper and jump directly into emergency mode. Thankfully, the damage isn't nearly as bad as it initially appears. The blow to his knee has exacerbated an an old sports injury from way back in his University days and he's in a lot of pain but we both know it'll soon fade. I've seen this before, when I dropped a Baby Grand piano on his foot, and he got over that incident with an hour or so. Shame the Baby Grand didn't.

I join him in the shower and nurse his poorly knee whilst scrubbing him down although he insists he can manage on his own. Whether he's genuinely exhausted or just playing the sorry-assed weakling I cannot tell. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Of course, the very act of scrubbing him down has brought about the rather predictable and somewhat inevitable erection, which he is very obviously enjoying. It really is bloody massive and I am so, so tempted to say thank you for all of his hard work in the best way I know, which is to either blow him hard and fast, or give him the kind of hand job that will put a smile on his face from now until Michaelmas. I'm nice like that. But I also note that Soovi is scuttling around and therefore likely to stumble across any would-be sexy, sexy encounter, which might, in turn, lead to a regrettable situation.

As the sign on the wall says, Non habent sexus cum servis.

Do not shag the Help.

However, I just can't get Alex onto his feet. He complains that he's twisted his ankle and can't put any weight on it. Alas, it seems I'm physically too small to shift his enormous dead weight on my own.

Here's the good news. Soovi has heard Alex's screams from the other side of the house. Coupled with my frantic and somewhat abortive attempts to lift him off the floor, she politely knocks on the bathroom door before entering.

"Are you okay? Can I help?"

"He's twisted his knee and his ankle," I reply. "Can you get the other side of him and take the weight whilst I lift?"

So, together Soovi and I get Alex to his feet and prop him up against a wall so that he's at least vertical and able to cling on to one of the hand rails. I'd already removed most of my filthy gardening clothes and I've been quietly pottering around in my underclothes for twenty minutes but poor Soovi still fully dressed and is therefore utterly soaked to the skin.

And then, of course, there's the issue of that truly massive erection.

I can't help myself. I start laughing. Laughing and giggling because... well, there it is. And it's magnificent.

And because I'm laughing and giggling like an idiot, that sets Soovi off, and then Alex.

And... Well... Oh...

Soovi drags her t-shirt over her head and drops her shorts. She's naked.

Just like that.

Yowza! That's nice.

Actually, that's not true.

She's utterly glorious.

Totally utterly fucking gorgeous.

Taller than me by at least a foot, her pure white hair tumbling over her shoulders, tiny champagne glass boobs set against pure alabaster white skin and an ass that you could bounce a quarter off, what's a gal to do?

I mean, pinch me.

Well, there's that erection for a start. I grab a sponge, smear it with an indecent amount of shower gel and start to rub the messy conglomerate over Alex's torso and lower regions. Soovi is helping to support his weight, which is, in reality, just a massive excuse for her to grab hold of some man flesh. I know it. She knows it.

Do I mind? No.

I grab Alex's dick and make sure it's lovely and clean and, frankly, I know I'll probably burn in hell for this, I give the man a gentle hand job.

He's smiling. I'm smiling. Soovi is smiling.

And I'm out of my remaining clothes quicker than you can say "Non habent sexus cum servis".

Alex can't believe his luck. Casual sex isn't exactly unusual around these parts (as some of my other missives will proudly attest) but this is just the icing on his cake. Two babes in the shower at once. No disapproving glares. Hot water coupled with a fully lathered up dick and, well, it isn't long before he's completely forgotten all about his busted knee.

As I have.

Here we go with the sponge again. More lather. More suds. More fun. I dump the sponge in the middle of Soovi's torso and give it a good swirl around. She starts laughing, just as I'd intended. Soap. Sponge. Lather. The ultimate ice-breakers.

Soovi makes it clear that she would very much like to touch Alex's cock. Her eyes suggest she's looking for permission. I smile and nod, and generally indicate that I am more than willing to share my husband's anatomy with her, if she's interested.

And she is.

Actually, she gets down on her knees and begins to wank him off.

"Lucky bastard!" I mumble to myself.

Then, oops, there you go. Soovi pops the tip of Alex's cock into her mouth and... Yep. The Hubster is receiving a Sunday afternoon nosh.

I repeat. "Lucky, lucky bastard!"

I lower myself to my knees so that I am alongside Soovi and we take turns sucking him off, to the point where his leg starts to twitch. I sense that now is the moment to dry ourselves off and retire to the bedroom, where we may consummate our filthy wants and needs.

I turn off the shower and hand Soovi a towel. Alex is left to his own devices because I am determined to enjoy this. I take Soovi by the hand and lead her into the bedroom where I sit down upon the bed and invite her to join me. She needs no encouragement at all, and soon, we are kissing like a pair of rutting pigs.

We're lying next to each other and giggling and laughing, hands going everywhere when Alex enters and, straight away, I can tell he his mental camera is doing overtime. His mind's eye is recording this moment for later, posting these images in his Memory Palace for a rainy day.

Ah, and here's his penis. What shall we do with it?

In this instance, foreplay seems redundant - we already did that in the shower - and a good fuck would appear to be the next item on the agenda.

Well, even though I am the lady of the house, Soovi is a guest and so manners would seem to suggest that she should have the first ride on the pony, if she so desires.

She does.

I hand Alex a rubber. "No glove, no love," is a house rule. It is never, ever broken.

Soovi takes the rubber out of my hand and rather carefully and with a kind of delicate, artful precision, rolls the condom over Alex's cock, and then checks and re-checks that all is well.

She looks across at me and smiles, as if to say "May I?" and I nod and smile as if to say "Go for it!" for this is why we are here. We are here for the sexy! We are here for the bouncy! bouncy! fun.

Alex sits next to me on the bed as Soovi straddles his hips and then takes the length of his shaft into her hand. She rubs the tip up and down her slit and then pushes his cock into the off-white nest of pubes that ripple across her belly like wind-blown grass on summer's meadow.

Alex groans out loud. She's tight. Tighter than he was expecting. Surely she's not a virgin. She said she'd been married and divorced. Maybe it's just been a long time. I'd offer up some lube but they're already bouncing away by the time I've retrieved the bottle from the bedside cabinet.

Well, those two are enjoying themselves. What can I do? I guess we'll fall back on some good 'ole' fashioned vibrator fun. I just hope I'm not out of batteries. I look in the beside cupboard and whilst there are more batteries rolling around within than Elon Musk has on his production line, they're nearly all flat. I'm shit out of luck here.

My solution?

"Guys, I'm getting bored here..." I whisper. "Gimme some lovin'"

And straight away, Soovi climbs off Alex, pushes me further up the bed, indicates that I should lie down with my legs akimbo and that I should prepare for some extra special mouth-music.

Holy, Moly, she's good. I think she has the longest tongue I've ever seen. Longest and perhaps the most dextrous too, and not much time passes before I'm grasping the headboard and begging for her not to stop. And all the while, Alex is grinding into her from behind and, from the look on his face, he's clearly enjoying himself.

Soovi looks up, stares at me hard and direct for a couple of seconds then shuts her eyes and lets out a real scream, a desperate heart filled gut-wrenching sob. Yeah, I think she just came. Alex pulls his dick out of her, removes the over-stretched lump of latex covering his cock then sprays his love juice up and over Soovi's back, just like a proper porn star. Alas, all I can think of is "Glad I don't have to wash that Duvet cover...".

Tonguing or no tonguing, I'm feeling a little left out here.

Alex takes charge, rolls us together so that Soovi's right leg is looped over mine, and then he goes to work on our lower regions. Yeah, we're back on familiar ground here. But, as much as I like his mouth ministrations, I need a lump of meat in me, and soon.

Alex is hard again in a few minutes, I think because Soovi has grabbed him by the ears and refuses to let him go until he's given her one last knee-trembler.

And here we go, my legs are in the air, ankles over his shoulders as he penetrates me. Nothing subtle about this. Nothing at all. Soovi watches, her mouth open wide. I don't think she's ever seen two people fuck before. It's a strange sight, after all. Not at all like the movies. It's far more visceral, far more animalistic for starters. Then there's the grunting and the gasping, and the smells and aromas, some nice, some not so nice.

Alex flips me on my side and re-enters from behind so that Soovi can lie down next to me and indulge in some mouth play. She's a good kisser. Yeah, I could get to like this. She's even better with my boobs. Who knew?

Soovi clearly has an idea. She upends herself and straddles my head and shoulders, and suddenly I'm staring up at her undercarriage. Only one thing to do. Tongue time.

Oh. She tastes of rubber and latex, which is okay, I guess, up to a point. Still, it's a pussy and I like sucking down (or indeed, up) on pussies. Fuck! This is nice! What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Alex is still gently pounding away with a nice easy rhythm when he starts to slow and then stops before the inevitable spasm. Yep, he's done, and I have small quantity of monkey juice up my vag. Yeah for me.

Soovi to the rescue. She's on me again, her full weight pressing down on my chest and whilst it's nice to have to my husband's goo lapped out of me, she's heavy and I can't breath.

What's next? Well, a sleep for starters. I'm exhausted. So is Alex. Soovi? Dunno. She rolls over and diddles herself a little more. I can feel her gently rocking the bed as I roll off to sleep.

I wake at about six o'clock. There's a phone ringing somewhere, probably downstairs. I turn and notice that Alex is asleep with his arm around Soovi and that there's a flaccid condom hanging off the end of his cock. Did they fuck whilst I was asleep? Seems so. Do I mind? A little but then... the phone rings again and again...

Without bothering to dress, I scuttle downstairs to retrieve it.

"Hey..." says the voice. "Have you forgotten me?"

"Huh?" I say. "What time is it, Mum?"

"Tea time," she says. "You invited me over..."

"Where are you?"

"I'm standing at the front door," says Mum. "Looking right at you."

"What?"

"I'm looking right at you..."

I turn to face the big glass door.

"And do you think you can put some clothes on before you let me in, please?" she says before ending the call.

Fuck.

This is going to take some explaining.

Non habent sexus cum servis

Non habent sexus cum servis

Non habent sexus cum servis

Non habent sexus cum servis

Non habent sexus cum servis