Nooner Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Picking up his work at home, husband sees Wifey in action.
1.9k words
2.93
33.9k
38
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

I was hard at work when my officer buzzer interrupted me.

Pressing the reply, I said, "Yes Miss Fields, what is it?"

The voice of my secretary, Penny Fields replied, "Sir, Mister Harriman wanted me to remind you of the meeting at 2:30 PM at the Wright Brothers building, and he said quote, 'don't be late, or we will be fucked.' "

I grinned, that sounded like J. L. Harriman all right, as I replied, "Thank you, Miss Fields, I will remember."

I returned to my charts, and 30 seconds later, it hit me. I'd left all the work to be shown at the meeting, at home! Fucking lucky for me that I was reminded. I looked at the clock, it was just past 11 AM. I could use my lunch break, good, just zip on home, grab the material, and I'd be back in plenty of time.

And, if Charlene was not out shopping, and wasn't busy, maybe she'd like a nooner. With that long mane of blonde hair, deep blue eyes, that face that gave me a hard-on just by looking at her, my cock grew as I imagined riding her lush body, her big luscious tits pressed against my chest, ramming my surging prick into her wet, squelchy pink fuck hole until we both came like crazy. Oh yeah, that got a full head of steam going on, and I told Miss Fields to hold down the fort until I returned.

Fifteen minutes later, I turned into the driveway and pulled up to the garage doors. I hopped out, and crossed the lawn, opening the back door. Our bedroom was on the second floor, crossing into the living room, I saw my briefcase, right by the front door. Yeah, I'd been in a rush this morning, and had left it right there. I picked it up and took it back to the car, once it was securely stored in the trunk, I went back in. Now it was time to see if Charlene was home, and ready for a nooner. Grinning, I crept upstairs and heard what sounded like a grunt from our bedroom.

I heard Charlene growl, "Now, tie me up, blindfold me, and rape me!"

The horny grin melted off my face like ice cream in a sauna. I crept forward, the door to our bedroom was open, I looked in, and quite the scene awaited me. My sexy wife was on her hands and knees, and a big black, muscular guy was tying her wrists to the bedposts. He got a scarf, and in a moment, she was blindfolded. The way the bed was situated, I was looking right at Charlene's ass, her legs were spread, and I could see the pink seam, soaked with her juices, she urged him on.

"Yeah, oh yeah, I'm the lily-white bitch, I want you to rape me! Rape my white cunt with your big black cock, fill my lily-white cunt with your black cock juice. Rape me, rape me hard!"

He turned, and I saw his cock. Oh, Charlene was gonna get stuffed, he was at least 10 inches, and just before he mounted up, he smacked her ass.

"Oh yeah baby, all the white cunts want my big black dick, and they all are smiling after I give them what they want. I'm gonna give your tight, white cunt what you need!"

He got into position, and I could see him set his big cock against her tight, swollen pussy lips. Her lips were soaked with the juices of her lust, nudging against her, he grabbed her hips, and smoothly drove in. I heard Charlene shriek as his cock split her open. His big black cock surged in, parting Charlene's pink walls forcefully, and Charlene was letting out squeals and shrieks as he kept pushing, until her cunt was stuffed with that big black sausage.

Charlene grunted, "Yeah, oh yeah, that's what I need. Rape my white cunt, rape me, rape me!"

He pulled back and drove back in. Charlene howled, and he grunted, "Yeah, oh yeah baby, I love to fuck white cunts, you got a nice tight white cunt, and I'm gonna make you see stars!"

"Yes, yes, rape me, rape my white cunt, rape me!"

I watched, open-mouthed, as he picked up a rhythm, his cock ramming into Charlene's accommodating cunt. His grunts mixed with her howls and cries of pleasure, as she urged him on to rape her, over and over.

He began to ride my wife, brutally, rhythmically, he drove his hugeness into her, over and over, he really gave Charlene what she wanted. His big black cock shafted Charlene's cunt expertly, Charlene's moans, her lover's grunts, and the slap of flesh against flesh filled the bedroom. My position gave me a porn video view, looking right between my wife's spread thighs, as his huge cock fucked her.

I could see her pussy stretched wide, that huge curving black cock, glistening with Charlene's juices, splitting open my wife's horny cunt over and over, fucking my wife's burning fuck-hole. I imagined the feel of that huge pussy splitter, stretching open the walls of my wife's horny cunt, fucking her deep.

The contrast of my wife's white skin and her lover's dark brown body, her white, blonde-haired pussy being reamed by his big black cock was, oh fuck, it was eroticism like I'd never seen before, seeing that huge black tool splitting my wife's cunt open, over and over.

My cock was longer and harder than ever before in my life. I could see Charlene's arms pulling at the rope, she was tied up very securely, and it just seemed to excite her even more. Damn, the sight of that huge curving black rod fucking her, her cries and moans of pleasure, and the wet liquid squelch as Charlene's cunt was being pounded doggy style, overflowing, gushing juices around his cock, made it plain that she was getting off on the idea of being tied up and raped by a big, black cock.

"Yeah, oh yeah, rape me, rape my cunt, blow your load, fill me with your black cock juice!"

"Oh yeah mama, here it comes, I'm gonna splatter your womb with my black cum, yeah, yeah, YEAH!"

With one last thrust, he buried his black tool one last time, stuffing Charlene's fuck hole to the brim.

"Yeah, yeah, cream all over my womb, rape, rape, rape, yes, yes, FUCCCKKKKK!!"

Her voice rose up to a scream, and he let out a loud grunt as his cock erupted. Their cries and grunts of ecstasy filled the room as he drilled his cock, letting the tight cling of my wife's pussy milk his swollen rod for every drop.

He slid out of her, and my wife cooed, "Umm, just what I needed, a big black cock to rape my tight, white cunt."

"Baby, there's more where that came from. Suck my cock, baby,"

Charlene cooed, "Oh yeah, a big black cock to fill my tight white mouth, let me suck that big, black tool."

He slid under her face, and I could hear Charlene let out a growl as his semi-hard cock was presented to her. She wasted no time, clamping her lips around the head, then sliding her mouth down, engulfing that big black cock in the warm, wet gripping cling of her mouth.

From personal experience, my wife gives the best blow jobs I've ever enjoyed, and her lover's growls of appreciation would match the sounds I'd make, as she started to bob her mouth up and down, taking in as much as she could handle.

She worked on sucking him back up to a full hard-on, was he going to blow a load in her mouth, or was he going to fuck her again? I could see her pink seam, covered with globs and full of the thick white cum. My cock was aching, I wanted to fuck her hole while she was filled with another man's cum.

He pulled her head up, and growled, "Now that I'm all ready to go again, this time, I'm gonna rape your tight, white ass!"

She grunted, "Yeah, oh yeah, a lily-white bitch like me deserves to have my white ass taken, rape my tight, white ass!"

He dabbed a bit of lube on his cock, smeared a glob on Charlene's ass hole, and shoved a finger in, spreading the lube and testing the grip.

He growled, "Oh yeah, so nice and tight, ready for 10 inches of big black dick baby?"

Charlene gasped, "Yes, yes, lily-white bitch gets her tight ass hole fucked hard by a big black cock, rape me, rape my ass hole, rape my tight white ass, rape my ass off!"

He positioned his cock, and with a smooth hard thrust, he penetrated her, Charlene howled, her shriek filled the bedroom as he bore down, forcing his swollen prick in. Charlene's screams and shrieks accompanied the impaling, until with one last push, her tight ass was filled with his 10-inch monster.

"FUCK, OH FUCK, DO IT, RAPE MY ASS, FUCK IT, RAPE MY TIGHT ASS, RAPE ME, RAPE MY ASS, OH FUCK YES!"

Her lover was happy to do so, and he started to ride her, pulling back until he was almost out, then driving the length of that massive ass splitter back in. I could see the tight pink pucker of her ass hole as he pulled back, then the spreading open of her tight walls as he thrust his glistening black rod back inside, I could see her pulling hard against the ropes that bound her arms to the bedposts, as he reamed the extra tight clamp of her asshole.

He grunted, "Oh yeah, tight white ass, gonna give you a long ride baby, let my cock build up a big load for your tight back door!"

Charlene growled, "Yeah, yeah, rape my ass as long as you can, then blow a load of scalding back cum right between my white ass cheeks, oh yeah, use my tight white ass hole like your own personal fuck toy!"

He certainly did so, and Charlene got a long, hard ride as thrust his glistening tool in and out, the tight grip of her ass hole was spread open again and again by his plunging rod. Charlene was like a burning slut in heat, howling and yelling, urging him on to rape her white ass, until, finally, with a loud grunt, he grabbed her hips and buried his cock deep one last time.

"Yeah oh yeah, cumming baby, filling your tight asshole, YEEEAAAHHHH!"

He growled as he blew a load of scalding jism right up between those cheeks, and Charlene screamed as she went over the edge, his nimble fingers had been diddling her clit, and I could imagine the super-tight grip that Charlene's ass was pulsing with, milking his huge prick for every drop. He pulled out and freed Charlene from the rope, and she eagerly went down on his cock, licking and sucking his cock clean of every drop of their combined passion.

"Mmmm, baby, you are something else, I love the special Welcome Wagon service you supply!"

I thought he had looked familiar, and that comment made it click together. He had moved into the neighborhood just a week ago, and I had mentioned to Charlene, that we should go and just knock on the door, and welcome our new neighbors. I had seen only him, but I had an idea that he had a wife or girlfriend living with him, although I had not noticed her. Looks like Charlene had decided to give him a welcome between her thighs, my aching cock and swollen balls urged me on, I needed to fuck her while she was filled with his load. How to do it, without her knowing that I'd been watching, then I hit on the perfect plan.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers