Nooner Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
Letting my secretary get a piece of me.
2.7k words
4.46
9k
11
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

I had to get back to work after a few minutes, so I got dressed and at the door, Charlene, still naked, gave me a long drawn out tongue filled swirling kiss, making my pulse and my cock throb.

"See you tonight, lover," she purred.

I drove back to the office, grabbed a sandwich at the downstairs deli, and my secretary, Penny Fields, was still faithfully holding down the fort.

She smiled a greeting, and said, "Did you get what you needed, boss?"

The word boss was a playful affectation, she liked to call me that when no one else was around, otherwise it was Sir or Mister Brooks.

I smiled back, and said, "Oh I did indeed!"

I went into my office, and she followed me and gave me a rundown of the calls that she had taken for me.

"Thank you Pen, take a long lunch break, you deserve it."

That was my playful affectation for her, she smiled brightly, and replied, "Thanks boss, I will!"

She turned, and as she walked towards the door, I fastened my eyes on her ass. It swung so nicely under her skirt. I'd noticed that my secretary had started dressing to impress, oh yeah, my secretary was really nicely put together. It wasn't racy or lewd, the fit, the way her clothes hugged her body with just the right amount of tightness, outlining her figure, without crossing the company's dress code line. I enjoyed watching the harmonious rhythm of her backside retreating, those ass cheeks looked very fine, and my mind started to work at it. Ummm, my wife wasn't averse to fucking around...and Penny is single, and as she told me, not really looking for a long-term, committed relationship. I wonder if she'd like a non-committed fucking relationship. I grinned, maybe I'll get the chance to check that out. In the here and now, I checked out the messages and made the needed callbacks.

The meeting went perfectly, and the Wright brothers signed up on our deal, it was going to be a gold mine. Mr. Harriman himself was happy to write me a check for the fat bonus he had promised me, and okay the hefty raise in salary.

"Superb job, Brooks, superb, you have more than earned the bonus, and the raise!"

When I returned to the office, it was just past 4:30. The office was closing for the day, and I exchanged goodbyes as I made my way to my office. My faithful Miss Fields was still holding down the fort, greeting me with a smile.

In my office, I called home and told Charlene the good news.

"Baby, I knew you could do it, great job, that extra money will really come in handy," Charlene said, her voice a somewhat husky purr.

An idea jumped to mind, and I said, "After dinner, how about if we go and do what I had mentioned a few days ago, that we should go and just knock on the door of our new neighbors, and greet them, welcome them. We can be their Welcome Wagon!"

I'd decided to hell with it, go for broke. I counted out the seconds that there was dead silence on the line.

Finally, Charlene's voice, with a tentative edge, said, "Um, yeah, sure, we can do that."

I grinned, and said, "Ok baby, I'll be home at the usual time, see you then!"

I couldn't stop grinning, putting my wife and her lover together, without warning. Oh yeah, this could be a very amusing evening. That started the ball rolling, and just like a film clip, it played back in my head. My hot, sexy wife, spread out, tied up and urging on our neighbor to "rape" her, and watching his big black cock boning her box and her ass, her screeches, shrieks, and howls of pleasure, and the absolute pleasure of fucking her holes, right after she had a stranger's hot cock pouring his load into her more than eager holes. My cock was rock hard again, my secretary walked in, and saw me grinning.

"Penny for your thoughts boss!" Penny said, giggling.

Her eyes twinkled, and I saw a glimmer in them. Today had been a groundbreaking day, in more ways than one, and I decided, fuck it, go for it.

"I was just thinking, how delightful it would be to see you nude, draped over my desk, to eat your sweet pussy until you came all over my face, then to give you a long hard ride, listening to your cries of orgasm as my cock explodes, filling your sexy pink hole with a load of thick cum."

The expression on her face was unreadable. She turned and walked to the door, and I felt like I'd pushed it too far, and there was going to be trouble. She stopped, locked the door, then turned to face me with a look of sheer desire.

"Oh yeah, you don't know how much I've hoped you would say that to me. I've been jealous of your wife, getting bedded by you every night, what a lucky lady."

She undid the bun at the top of her head, and her coppery red tresses spilled down across her shoulders, her emerald green eyes were glowing with sexual need as she shimmied out of her dress, her bra was tossed aside, and her panties hit the floor, she stepped out of them and purred, "Look, take a good look boss."

I did, and I could feel my cock respond accordingly. Her breasts were orange-sized, with stiff, protruding nipples. I ran my eyes down, over her belly, a bit of a swell, oh yeah, I love that, down over her mound. Her pubic region was waxed smooth and bare as a billiard ball, she grinned, then turned to let me take in the rearview. Oh yeah, an assman's delight, the heart shape of her globes, the wonderful curves, the cleave of her cheeks, oh yeah, I was building up to the full head of steam.

She stepped over to me, and purred, "Let me get you naked."

In a few moments, naked as she was, she looked me over, and purred, "Mmmm, so big and so hard, oh yes, your wife is lucky alright. Now, I'm going to be the lucky one! Yes baby, do me as you promised, drape me over your desk, eat my sweet pussy until I cum all over your face, then shove that big hard cock in, I want that long, hard ride, so I can cum all over your cock, feeling your cock bucking wildly deep inside me as your hot cream explodes. Paint my pussy walls white with your load!"

She lay down forwards over my desk, bending at the waist, and stretching her arms up. She spread her legs, and I gazed at the glorious sight of her ass cheeks cocked up, I could see the glimpse of her opening, slightly parted, and wet. I quickly got my face in between the spread, and let my tongue slide over her pussy lips.

"Ummmmm, oh yes, feels so good. Lick my pussy boss, lick me, I love to have my sweet candy box licked."

Candy box, I liked the sound of that. I nuzzled my face in tightly, and let my tongue work over her hot, steamy folds. My Auntie Emma had taught me how to lick pussy, and do it right during my summer of sexual discovery with her at her farm, and I brought all my oral talents to bear. I could feel her body trembling, on the edge. I stopped and pulled away, she moaned with need, but I was not going to leave her hanging. I parted her cheeks and started to lick at the tight pink pucker of her ass hole.

"Oh my god...Oh... god, it... it's wonderful... beautiful... I love it... I love it...ohhhhhhh."

Her moans of pleasure were non-stop as I licked at her ass hole, tickling at the tight rim with the tip of my tongue, probing, feeling the tight rim clenching.

I pulled my face back, and growled, "Flip over Pen, on your back baby."

With her pussy upthrust and ready, I moved my face back down and went after her pussy again with vigor, she was soaking wet, right on the brink. I grinned, then slid my thumb down, sliding between the cleave of her cheeks, and started to rub her right around the tight pucker of her back door. She jumped, let out a shriek, as my thumb started to probe her tight hole, pressing in and out, she exploded, cumming with a huge rush, squealing and crying out.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck," she gasped.

Penny's body squirmed and writhed atop my desk in orgasmic pleasure, her pussy convulsing over and over, gushing a thick rush of juices as she came again, and again and once more, before she pulled my face away, gasping, her face red.

She said, "Oh god, no more, oh please, too good, I feel like I'm gonna pass out!"

I popped my thumb out, and let her calm down. Her body was still shaking, like aftershocks of an earthquake.

After a few minutes, her eyes opened, and she smiled.

"Oh boss, you just gave me the most incredible cum ever! I felt like every cell in my body was having an orgasm!" She looked at my cock, rock hard and ready, and cooed, "Now, give me that hard, stiff cock, mmmmmm, I have a nice, warm wet pocket for him to slide into. Fuck me now, baby, I want a long hard fucking, my candy box feels empty, your yummy-looking candy stick will fill my candy box perfectly!"

I lifted her off the table, and laid her down on her back, on the carpet. It was thick, plush, having fucked Charlene a few times in the office, after hours, on that same carpet, I knew it just was right for fucking. Penny was spread out with a smile of desire, her open arms and open thighs welcoming me. I slid into position between the spread V, nudged against her, and pushed slowly, in one smooth stroke. Penny moaned, deep in her throat, and I let out a growl of pleasure, as I felt her tight silken walls parting, clamping around my length as I penetrated. The heat and her juices surrounded my cock, oh fuck, it felt so good to bury my cock to the balls. We were belly to belly, face to face, her hazel eyes had a glow of sexual heat, and she urged me on.

"Oh yes, oh so good, now fuck me, Boss, let me have it!"

Happy to comply, I pulled halfway out, then slid in deep, relishing the slick tightness gripping my cock as I plumbed her pink depths. Watching the joy and delight playing across her face as I rode her made it all the more enjoyable for me.

Penny cooed, "Mmmm, so good, my candy box is so ready, give my candy box your yummy cream, I know your candy stick must be full of it, and my candy box wants it very much. And kiss me, I love long, slow deep kisses when I'm being fucked. Do it!"

Our lips came together in a swirl of lips, tongues, and mounting passions. Penny moaned into my mouth as our tongues met in a duel of lust. As we kissed, I drove into her with all the built-up passion I had. With my cock having been milked for two loads from Charlene's tight box and ass, my cock would take its own sweet time building back up. Judging by the way Penny's hips humped up towards me as I thrust deep, she was going to enjoy every second.

I felt Penny's legs wrap around my waist, she broke the kiss, just long enough to whisper, "Oh yeah fuck me, baby, fuck me a long time, feels so good," before grabbing my head, and pulling my lips back onto hers.

We fucked wildly, I felt the sweat break out on us, and our bodies were slapping wetly together, and I could also hear wet, juicy squelches as I powered into Penny's eager heat. I grabbed her cheeks, pulled them apart, and started to rub at her tight hole. It was well lubricated, the juices from her pussy had run down that natural channel, and I shoved a finger in.

Penny squealed, and gasped, "Oh god, feels so good, keep fingering my ass, fuck I love it!"

I did exactly as requested, ramming my finger in, up to the third knuckle, while I drove into her creaming box over and over. I could feel the build, and my balls were churning up with a new load. I felt the rise, oh fuck, yes, it was gonna feel good.

Penny howled, "Oh my God, I'm gonna cum, yes, fuck me, fuck me, give my candy box your cream, cream all over my candy box, oh fuck I'm cumming, yes, yes, AHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWW!"

As her voice rose to a shriek, her cunt clamped down tightly around my cock, virtually sucking at my shaft, and I could feel her ass hole gripping at my finger. I went roaring over the edge, my wild groan of pure pleasure joined her cries of orgasmic delight as my cock erupted, pulsing and squirting wildly, and I slammed as deep as possible inside her, my spurting cock jerking and throbbing and pumping a flood, gushing thick ropes of cum deep into her delightful tightness. She squirmed around wildly on my prick, her body shuddering in orgasm, her pussy quivering and spasming wildly, sucking and milking greedily at my throbbing cock, draining my balls into her eager, hungry tightness. I let the eager tightness pull every drop from me, then I flopped down next to her. We were both gasping, letting the sensory rush of orgasm ebb slowly away.

I saw her reach down, slipping three fingers into her candy box, swirling them around, then pulling them out, they were dripping with my cum, and she slipped them into her mouth, moaning at the taste, licking them clean. I watched as did that a few more times, eager to taste as much of my cum as she could.

"Mmmm, you filled my candy box so well, and I just had to taste that yummy cream that you gave me! Next time I want to taste it right from your big candy stick!"

She turned to me, and said, "But seriously, you aren't having regrets about what we did are you? I'm not trying to steal you away, I envy your wife having such a lusty, wonderful lover, but as I said, I am not interested in a long-term committed relationship. And I sure as hell don't want to bust up a marriage. I am interested in a hot, passionate sexual relationship, hot, physical, enjoyable fucking, and judging by the look on your face, I am sure you enjoyed it as much as I did. I hope I didn't do the wrong thing."

I said, "No regrets, not at all. I was wondering if I did the wrong thing, coming out with how I wanted you. What with the big deal with the Wright brothers going through, and the bonus that good old Harriman came across with, I was riding a wave of good feelings, and I just decided to go for broke. I asked Harriman to give you a raise two weeks ago, and he said if the deal came across, he would give you a raise, a substantial raise since I told him that you deserved a good raise. Now that the deal is signed, you will get to share the bounty."

Her eyes glimmered, and she cooed, "Oh you are such a sweet, thoughtful man. As I said, I would like this to continue, if you are as eager as I am, no demands, but when we are both eager, why not?"

I decided, then and there, why not, and I replied, "Pen, that sounds great. I want to keep your candy box well-filled and happy!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers