All Comments on 'Nor Age Shall Wither'

by PerfessorYessir

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Good Read****

A Mature love story. I pray we are all that lucky in life. Thanks for sharing

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago

What a beautiful and realistic love story.

NegamerguyNegamerguyalmost 4 years ago

Perfect!!

5 stars and a favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

As an older couple, we understand that the love lasts much longer than the sex. Thank you for your beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you....

There are aspects of this story that remind me of how my wife and I used to make love. She died seven years ago in her fifties. In the years since, I have found that it's possible to bring myself to orgasm without having a full erection. Thank you for this sweet, tender story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Improvised mature fun!

Great story.

Hot monkey sex such as the young have is great, but by no means the only way to sexual joy. When things don't work like they used to there are other ways. Sex is two (or less or more) people giving each other pleasure with their bodies. As long as it brings joy and pleasure it doesn't matter how it is done. Whatever works for you. And believe me, experimenting to see what works is great fun, at any age. It's great to see a story on Literotica that doesn't equate good sex with preconceived ideas as to what sex should be, e.g simultaneous orgasms through fucking.

grayge37grayge37almost 4 years ago

I too have ED and consequently have not had intercourse for quite some time. This story, while not very stimulating, was both interesting and sad. The couple should be admired and praised for continuing to have sex in their own way. I prematurely voted 3 stars but should have given it 5 stars for being well-written and edited.

PerfessorYessirPerfessorYessiralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I want to take a moment to thank everybody for their kind comments on this little vignette. While I'm not happy about the formatting (the flashback sentences when Sam was describing some of the sex he and Liz had shared when they were younger were supposed to be bulleted, but I'm still getting used to how Lit formats stories) or the editing (a conspicuous missing letter here and there - gotta proofread more), I am happy about the realistic portrayal of how sex changes for different people as they get older.

You are all very, very generous to take the time to leave a comment. It's the the real reward for many of us who write. Thank you!

boatbummboatbummalmost 4 years ago
A Good Licking ...

... Puts a smile on both of our faces because penetrative sex is painful for my 72 year old bride these days (regardless of type & quantity of lube used).

Spooning & fondling are always fun too! (We sleep naked, so no extra steps are needed for that loving skin-to-skin contact.)

Thanks for this cute little scene.

DazzyDDazzyDover 3 years ago

Like a dream. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great!!!! I'm 90 and my current G/F is 84 and this escape sounds like what we do. My past G/F was 91 and that's exactly what we did until she passed away from colon cancer 2 months ago. To stay young you need to have sex, one way or another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It perfectly describes how many couples in our 70s refuse to let the fire die. Thank you. Very well written

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

Beautiful testimony to the realities of aging and the joys of staying connected and making the most of what is possible sexually

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturist12 months ago

Hubby had prostate surgery when he was 60. Ejaculation is impossibe and erections are extremely rare. Mutal masturbation and oral sex is still as good as ever and we enjoy an active sex life even though we are 76 and 77.

PerfessorYessirPerfessorYessir12 months agoAuthor

Just checking in again to say thank you so much to all of you who have left kind comments on this story, and have shared your experiences with us. I'm now 60, and my wife is 63, and sex is better for us than it ever has been in the past. When you're young, I think sex is all about the physical sensations. When you get older, I think sex becomes more about the emotion and the caring.

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters12 months ago

Beautiful story.

Similar to our story, very similar indeed, we are trying a new method of assistance, MUSE inserts, i can't use oral viagra type meds, even the MUSE give me a headache, it's about communication, we both love dressing up etc.

Well done Yessir.

DearfieldDearfield12 months ago

I enjoyed your story, I have all ways put her first,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPerfessorYessir@PerfessorYessir
Educator, writer, reader, reviewer, comedian, husband, father, full-throated Yankees & Giants fan, liberal, humanitarian, & lifelong, creative dom.