Nora Before We Met Ch. 02

Story Info
She recall her sexual experiences during her college years.
4.7k words
4.26
10k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
208 Followers

See introduction to Nora Before We Met.1. (My wife recalls her first summer of sex)

*****

Several weeks after Nora described for me her sexual activities with her first lover, David, during her eighteenth summer, Nora said she had other memories to share with me.

"James, when I began college at the School of the Chicago Art Institute I immediately began to meet a much more varied group of people than I had known in high school in Kansas City. And, after my summer experiences with David and Derrick, I thought it was likely that sometime soon I would engage in something sexual with fellow students. But I quickly discovered that the student body at the Institute seemed in fact not to have very many attractive student bodies, male or female. And while most of them were talented and imaginative artistically, many were very immature and insecure. And I believe my looks and the way I presented myself intimidated many of the students of both sexes who were not physically appealing or stylish.

"There were several men that I met early on whose art and personality I did find interesting, and I agreed to dates with those who asked even if they were not at all handsome. Early on I was looking mainly for friendship and hoped that some level of sexual pleasure might flow from that. For those whose company I enjoyed and who appealed to me, I did sometimes offer to stroke their cocks for them. But often they came too quickly and usually their lack of patience and skilled attention to my needs left me feeling frustrated and abandoned.

"After several such early experiences at the college, I adopted an approach that reduced my frustration and, usually, the boy's as well. When I was with someone that I liked who wanted to have sex with me and who I wanted to respond to, I would explain to him that if he wanted sex he had to accept my conditions. Before I would give him pleasure, he would have to please me with his fingers or his mouth or both. I told him that I would guide him by telling him how I liked for him to do this for me and that if he gave me satisfying pleasure this way would I reciprocate by using my hand or my mouth to please him —and that we would not go further than this. So there was not much spontaneity or creativity involved. When I did prepare to have sex with someone, I found I enjoyed teasing him while we were together and that I liked talking with him about what we were going to do before we did it and talking about it after we finished. It also moved me when one of these young men, and there were several, would passionately describe the strength of his lust for me. It made me feel desirable to have them tell me how much they needed me, though I did not share their desire.

"Beyond the school year, the power of my body and men's lusting for it became more evident to me during my summer internships after my freshman and sophomore years, one in Kansas City and one in Chicago. In Kansas City I was in the art and design section at a public relations company and in Chicago in a large law firm. In both I tried always to dress in a tasteful way, demonstrating my seriousness and my ambition. But at the same time I dressed so that the shape of my young body always was apparent, especially my breasts of which I was very proud of at that point. Both of those internships involved a lot of walking from one office to another, carrying files or escorting visitors to an office, or some other routine assignment. I wanted to draw attention to myself but in a discrete, understated way. And I often succeeded. Many times when I would be leaving an office or just walking down a hallway I would give a quick glance over my shoulder to observe a guilty look on the face of a man who obviously had been watching me as I walked along. Usually the man would look away, realizing that I recognized he had been gazing at me and why.

"This behavior, so often repeated, reinforced my awareness of my power to provoke desire, even in influential and respected older men. I grew comfortable with this, then gradually found myself turned on by it. In fact, during some frustrating times in college, when I masturbated I often fantasized about having sex with a distinguished older man, someone who knew how to please me and to introduce me to a range of sexual episodes beyond my prior experience. So perhaps this is still another factor accounting for my acceptance of a relationship with an older man, Adrian Benton, ten years later.

"During these college years I also began to realize that I had at least mild exhibitionist tendencies. Often, when I would go to a party on campus, to events at the Art Institute itself, or to gallery openings in Chicago, I would make it a point when I dressed, or during my first trip to the powder room, to remove my bra. I liked knowing that when they looked at me men would notice the shape of my breasts and see evidence of my firm nipples. I also usually wore no panties under the tight short skirts that I often wore and I liked feeling eyes on me as I walked. And I liked imagining what those men were wishing for. Also, when I went to the fitness center at the School, I began to dress more provocatively than the students and staff who were there, knowing that my body was more alluring than anyone around me. Perhaps I just was needing to feel sexual in a time when I often was not experiencing satisfying sex.

" James, you know I still have that power and that I enjoy using it at times, not just when we are at the gym but more often at public events and even during the work day around the law firm. And I like telling you in the evening who I noticed watching me that day or that evening and whether I had welcomed his stare. Remember, I told you nearly two years ago when I first noticed that Adrian Benton often was watching me. At first his looks were furtive but then they gradually became more obvious — and longer and more intense. So it was not so surprising when he asked last winter to meet with us and then proposed that he become my lover. And he certainly still likes to look at me when out and about and especially to watch me having sex."

"I wish I could describe particular sexual encounters during my early college years that might excite you, James; I would tell you if there were times that I recall as memorable. Disappointingly, I developed no meaningful romantic relationships or memorable sexual episodes during my first two years in Chicago.

"During this same time, my freshman and sophomore years, I was working through some other issues of my own. I had come to the School of the Art Institute of Chicago because I thought I could have and would enjoy having a career as an artist. But by the end of my freshman year I concluded that I just did not have the talent or the imagination or the drive to be an artist at a level of success that would satisfy my ambition. I did not want to be a starving artist. So over the next year and beyond I transitioned from being a painting major to Art History with a minor in arts organizations. I hoped I would be able to use knowledge of art history, art theory and contemporary arts organizations to pursue a career as a writer or teacher or consultant or gallery manager or in some other way that would keep me in the art world but not as an artist. Any art that I would make would be for pleasure not for a career.

"As you know, James, when I graduated from the Institute School I went on to a master's program at the Kellogg School at Northwestern where I specialized in non profit management with a focus on arts organizations. And that is when I wrote my thesis on the financial condition of private and non profit art galleries in Chicago. And that gave me a good familiarity with the art galleries here and the people who own and operate them. And I have used that experience in my work at the law firm.

******

"I want to tell you now about a much more intense experience I had while I was at the Art Institute. It was in the middle of my junior year."

As she began to talk, Nora turned on her side toward me and reached down to take my cock in her hand. As she recalled her experience for me she very slowly and softly began to stroke me and I soon began to harden.

"His name was Tomas Acosta. He was a senior. I had met him a few times before but we had never had an extended conversation. When I returned for my junior year I came to Chicago a few days early. I went to an exhibition at the Art Institute Museum featuring Latin American artists and Tomas was also there. We began to talk about the exhibition and I liked his insights. He also seemed to know a good deal about the history of art more broadly. We went out for a drink, then dinner, then soon began to date. We had a very pleasant relationship including good sex. Not highly charged or very inventive but still very nice.

"Thomas came from a wealthy family in Argentina and he was studying painting at the School of the Art Institute. In early December, when it was very cold here in Chicago, he invited me to come with him at Christmas to visit his family in Buenos Aires where it was very warm and perhaps to go out to the ranch that the family had owned for generations. My parents let me go.

"For the first two days Tomas showed me the city and late at night we were able to be together for sex in a basement room after everyone else was asleep. It was very nice, very exciting for me because of being in a new city in a new culture with a man I liked. But after a couple of more days spending most of the time with his very conservative Catholic family, Tomas could tell that I was feeling restless and restricted. He very considerately arranged for us to drive southwest to spend a few days at the Acosta cattle ranch on the Pampas nearly a hundred miles southwest of the city. He said that the only people there over the holidays would be the staff for the ranch and that most of them would be enjoying holiday time with their families and working as little as possible.

"Tomas and I made good use of our privacy during the first two days at the ranch. We made love in the farm house and in the hayloft of one of the barns and on the bank of the nearby river. We swam together both the river and in the pool behind the main house. We were staying high much of the time on a drug used by the natives to enhance their own pleasure. Tomas was a sweet boy, very handsome, very attentive as a lover, always thinking of ways to please me sexually and otherwise. We were very comfortable together. I I knew this was a time and place that I would long remember.

"James, it is pleasant to recall for you some of these details of my relationship with Tomas Acosta and to share them with you. But beyond what I have told you, something more happened on that trip to the ranch that made my time there more than merely pleasant.

"On the morning of our third day at the ranch, Tomas received a call telling him that he needed to return to Buenos Aires because his favorite uncle had become very ill. Tomas gave me the choice whether to return with him or to stay and enjoy the ranch until he could return. I thought I would probably not see much of him if I returned so I said I would like to stay so that I could swim in the pool and ride one of the horses while he was away. Before he left, Tomas introduced me to his childhood friend, Mateo, who was being groomed to become the manager of the ranch in a few years. His grandfather had held the same position years ago. Mateo was incredibly handsome and was taller and much more muscular than Tomas, undoubtedly due to his hard work on the ranch. I could hardly take my eyes off of him as Tomas drove away.

"During the afternoon that Tomas left, I went to the pool behind the house to swim and sunbathe. It was very hot. I had loosened my top and was almost asleep when I heard someone approaching. I looked up to see Mateo standing over me. He looked so sexy, so exotic to me. He knelt next to me, saying that Tomas had asked him to check on me. He wondered if I was ok and if I needed anything. Perhaps I wanted him to rub lotion on me to protect me from the sun. So I told him yes, I wanted that. From the confident and increasingly intimate way he was touching me I knew that he would keep going as far as I would allow. And soon he could tell I was ready to let him go as far as he wished. "

'Tomas has asked me to look after you while he is away and I intend to do so for him,' Mateo said. 'He and I have shared many things over the years and Tomas said before he left that he is happy to share you with me if you are willing. I have promised him that I will take very good care of you in any way you wish and that I would try to meet your every need.'

'Mateo, there is nothing I want more than for you to take care of me for Tomas. So show me how you will do that.'

"Mateo suggested that I put a wrap on over my bikini to keep me from burning and that we should take a walk around the estate. He said he first would show me the stables where they kept their best horses, though most of them were in the fields at this time. He opened the door to one of the stalls and led me to the rear of the stall and turned me around so that I faced him. He removed my wrap and tossed it to the ground, then reached to untie both the top and the bottom of my bikini and began to kiss me. We kissed passionately until he stepped back and took off his own shirt and then dropped his pants. He had a beautiful copper body, probably a rich mixture of the Spanish with local strains over the generations. In fact his body build is a lot like your's James and he you also have a very Mediterranean look, though a lighter shade than Mateo.

"It was hot in the barn and we were both sweating profusely, our bodies slick as we rubbed our naked bodies together. I reached down to feel his cock, immediately hard and so obviously stronger and larger than Tomas. Mateo turned me around so that I was facing the outer wall of the barn and he spread my legs a bit and just began to move his cock back and forth across my pussy lips, teasing me over and over, not hurrying, waiting maybe for me to beg for him to come inside. I reached to grab a horse blanket hanging from the wall and threw it down over the hay on the floor. I sat down, then lowered my self flat on the floor and opened my legs wide for him to see that my sex was ready for him."

"I spoke to him, 'Mateo, please come and take care of me as Tomas requested. I can't wait any longer. You can see that.'

"James, what we did together that afternoon in that barn left me breathless. It was the single most intense fucking I had ever had up to that time. He made me come with his hands and his mouth and his cock that first time. Later in the afternoon we swam in the pool together and then had sex in the pool house. It was all good, all very passionate. Not friendship. Just fucking.

"Then that evening Tomas returned while Mateo and I were having a beer around the pool after dinner. He asked me with something between a smile and a smirk on his face, 'Nora, has my friend taken good care of you? I asked him to do so and he always seems to know just how to do that. I hope you are happy with his care.' I smiled back at Tomas, perhaps with a hint of guilt in my eyes.

"That night I was in bed all night with Tomas and Mateo. We were all high. They took turns with me. Whatever they wanted, I wanted, including a cock in my mouth while another was in my pussy. That was a night, all night, of hot sex. James, It wasn't until last year that I again enjoyed two men, you and Adrian, during the same night. And I took both of you more than once. Perhaps we will do that again sometime soon with another man involved."

"The next day, Tomas and I drove back to the city and the day after that flew back to Chicago. But on that drive from the ranch, Tomas told me about two other family sexual relationships involving Mateo.

"Tomas said that two summers earlier he and his sister, Lucia, who was then nineteen, visited the ranch over a holiday weekend. They brought with them their elderly Acosta grandparents who had owned the ranch before passing it to Tomas's parents. They were very happy to be back in their old house. They enjoyed being in their own suite upstairs and spent most of their time there recalling the old days and gazing out over the fields and the river.

"Tomas said that on the first day his sister Lucia only wanted to lay around the pool, swim, and exhibit her young body to anyone around. She was just beginning to feel her real power with men. That night, Tomas told me, he could not get to sleep and so came down to the kitchen to get a sandwich and went into the library room to read. After a short while he thought he heard something near the pool and was concerned that perhaps one of the local people had snuck in for a moonlight swim. So Tomas walked very quietly out the door nearest the pool. He saw nothing in or around the pool but as he walked along the deck toward the deep end he thought he heard sounds coming from just beyond the tent which swimmers often used to change clothes or to escape the sun on very hot days. He crept very cautiously and quietly until he could peer around the corner of the tent. There he saw his sister on her hands and knees in the soft grass with Mateo behind her feeding her pussy with his hard dick.

"Tomas said he did not know whether Lucia had prior sexual experience with Mateo, or really with anyone, but he thought she must have because she was so enthusiastically enjoying this time with Mateo. While she clearly was under his control, she showed no sign of resistance or that she wanted to stop what he was doing with her. Just the opposite. Tomas said that Mateo would fuck Lucia very hard and fast for a brief time and then slow so much that it hardly seemed he was using her at all. He was teasing her and it was working. 'Lucia kept saying, 'Please Mateo,' over and over. Tomas said he could hear Mateo whispering to Lucia, asking her what she wanted and whether she liked what he was doing to her. The noises she was making told him, and certainly Mateo, how she was feeling. Tomas said they continued fucking, changing positions, slowing and then speeding up, for a long time.

"Tomas admitted to me that it excited him to hear his younger sister moaning and begging for Mateo to keep doing her. He admitted that he took out his cock out and jacked off while he watched them. After awhile Lucia was on her back and sucking Mateo who was on top of her and eating her pussy. Tomas said this also suggested that Lucia was far from being an inexperienced virgin. He left them and quietly returned to the house. He said he never spoke about this to either of them.

"James, Tomas then described another sexual relationship that one of his sisters had with Mateo, this one much more surprising than with Lucia. Tomas said he did not observe this but Mateo told him about this shocking experience. This time it involved his older sister Elena. What so surprised Mateo was that the first time Elena came on to him was only about a month before she was to marry her long time fiancé, Nicolas. Mateo said he was telling Tomas about this because he still felt guilty about it, but that he had been unable to resist Elena. He said she came to him one day while he was on horseback in one of the outer fields checking the livestock. Elena stopped near him on her horse. She looked at him, smiled, got off her horse near him and spread a blanket on the ground. She sat down on the blanket and asked Mateo to come and join her. He said he thought maybe she wanted to have a picnic or just a conversation about arrangements for the wedding.

As Mateo nervously came toward her, Elena began to remove her blouse, then her bra, and began unbutton her riding skirt. She told him that she loved Nicolas and wanted very much to marry him but that he did not fulfill her sexual needs, that he did not even try very hard, that he lacked passion. She said that before she married she wanted to feel what sex was like with Mateo,: she said she had heard that he knew how to please a woman. Mateo told Tomas that Elena indeed was a very hungry lover, that though she was not a virgin she seemed not very experienced. He said she asked him to do everything with her that he wanted and to tell her how she could please someone like him who was passionate and skilled. She wanted to try everything. During the hour or two that they spent together in that field Elena remarked several times that she had never done this or that before with anyone else. Mateo told Tomas that he still felt guilty about making love with Elena because they had grown up together and he had regarded her from childhood as just a good friend, almost a sister, not someone he thought of in terms of sex. And he was embarrassed about how much Elena seemed to need sex from him.

albright
albright
208 Followers
12