Nora Before We Met Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And even more shocking, but not something he was ashamed of Mateo said, was what happened several months after Nicolas and Elena were married. They had come down to the ranch for a week end and the first day had asked Mateo to join them at the big house for dinner that evening. After dinner and after the staff had left for the evening, they asked Mateo to join them for drinks and to smoke a joint beside the pool. When they were all feeling very mellow together, Elena asked Mateo to join her and Nicolas in a swim in the darkened pool. Mateo watched as Elena and Nicolas took off their clothes and began to swim together naked. After a few minutes they asked him to join them.

"Soon Elena came over to Mateo and told him that she had been thinking about the time they had spent together on the blanket in the field and that she needed something like that again with him. She said this loud enough so that Mateo knew that Nicolas could clearly hear her. She put her arms around Mateo and kissed him as Nicolas watched from the edge of the pool. Mateo said he was very uncertain as to how to respond to Elena, who soon climbed out of the pool and lay down on a deck chair and asked Mateo to join her. He looked at Nicolas who smiled and nodded his head. As Mateo approached the deck chair, Elena looked at him and began to spread her legs. He said he looked again at Nicolas who said, 'Mateo, I ask you to take my wife and pleasure her as you did before we were married. She has told me how good you were for her and I want to watch you be with her that way again.' Elena stood and asked Mateo to lay down on the deck chair; she then climbed on him, lowered herself on his hard cock, and began to ride him, often moving her eyes from Mateo to her husband and then back to Mateo again. She seemed to want to show both of them how good Mateo was for her and how good she could be for him.

"Later, Elena asked Mateo to come inside with them and to their bedroom. She took Mateo in her mouth and said to Nicolas how nice it was to suck a real cock and to hold Mateo's balls in her hand. She asked Nicolas to watch what she was doing. Then she asked Mateo to fuck her again and, with Nicolas nearby, she repeatedly remarked on what she was doing with Mateo, saying that she liked having a cock that would stay hard for her, that she wanted Mateo to come in her mouth after she had let him use her ass, and telling Mateo over and over how much she wished he could fuck her all the time, that she wanted to live on the ranch just to be there for sex with him.

"Before they left that weekend, Nicolas told Mateo that obviously his wife needed more sex than he could provide and that he wanted to send Elena to Mateo from time to time.

"Tomas said he never mentioned to either of his sisters that he knew about their relationship with Mateo. After he had told me about all this Tomas remarked that he was not surprised that Mateo had sex with me while Tomas was back in the city. He observed, 'Mateo seems never to miss an opportunity for sex with the Acosta family and their friends. Perhaps this is his way of expressing both his love for us and also a hidden resentment toward us all.'

"After we returned to Chicago, I continued to see Tomas for a few more months before we drifted apart. But it was my time having sex with Mateo, and hearing about his performances with the two sisters, that I especially remember from that time. That was an unforgettable Christmas."

Over the next few weeks when Nora and I were making love I sometimes asked her to pretend that it was Mateo who was with her. She seemed always to enjoy thinking about his hard body and the way he fucked her. One night, after we were ready to fall asleep I whispered to Nora. "You seem to find it very stimulating to think about being with Mateo. Maybe you could tell me about another lover from before you knew me that brings back exciting memories."

MORE TO COME LATER

12