Nora - Embracing an Erotic Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your breasts are beautiful and always exciting to me, Nora," I responded as I held her. "I know other men feel the same. Adrian Benton certainly does!" Nora smiled when I said that.

"Then there was that time, Nora, when we want to dinner at the Cafe des Artistes on 67th street in Manhattan. It had these erotic murals on the wall, painted during the 1930s by Howard Chandler Christy. You were dressed in a sexy black dress that I had bought for you and I had asked you to wear that night. I told you I hoped in that dress you would flirt with some handsome man, I wanted to see how far you would go just to please me or to excite him and yourself.

"As we were seated, we noticed a very attractive couple sitting across the room under one of the murals. The handsome older man was facing you and you told me he kept looking directly at you. You liked it. You could see him over my shoulder and you said each time he stared you were going to return his look and hold eye contact with him. I was watching you lick your lips and put out your tongue a bit just to tease him. After this went on for awhile as we had drinks I asked you to reach down under the table and discretely raise your dress above your knees and then turn to the side in your chair just enough for him to see your stockinged leg high up. You told me he smiled at you and nodded when you did this.

"Nora, I remember asking you if you were enjoying this teasing and you said you were, it was turning you on. I asked if you were willing to go further, and you nodded yes. Do you recall that? It exited me. I asked you to move your hand under the table and to begin to touch yourself while looking at him. I had watched you earlier when you put on a garter belt and black stocking. I knew you had no panties.

"I asked you to make it obvious to the man by the motion of your arm and the look on your face what you were doing. You paused for a bit and then did as I asked. I watched your face as a few minutes went by to gauge what you were feeling and the expression he was seeing. I said to "I can tell you are enjoying this, not only the teasing but also your fingers on your pussy. You are going to come aren't you. I want you to." And you smiled at me and moaned just enough for me to hear. Your breathing came faster and I could hear your gasp as you reached an orgasm. I asked you whether I should invite the couple to join us for a drink after dinner. I said maybe you would like to sit next to him and to feel his fingers on you. You said no, the idea was hot to think about but you were not ready for more. It was enough for you just to feel so turned on while we were sitting there.

"Nora, remember that we went back to our room after dinner and sat side by side on the couch where I stroked you to another orgasm as you told me what you had been thinking and feeling while you touched yourself at the restaurant. You said you had imagined him on his knees before you while your legs were spread wide and he gave you his tongue.

"I asked you if you were still feeling very sexy, and when you said you were I asked you to take off everything except your garter belt and stockings, to put on your coat, and to take a walk with me around the block near our mid town hotel. At one point I steered you into the entry area outside a small shop, closed for the night. I stood behind you, opened your coat and put my hands on your breasts, then a finger on your very damp cunt. Someone could have walked by and seen us, but no one did. We returned to our room, both keyed up for good sex. You said later you found that evening very exciting and would enjoy more like it." As I described that night to Nora I moved my hand to her legs and guided them apart so that I could begin to stroke them and then slide a finger along her slit.

Nora looked like she was thinking hard to recall other sexy episodes. She then described another time we were together in another city. "James, speaking of someone watching me, I remember when we went for our first ever weekend in Washington to visit museums and explore the city. One night we went to a very upscale Georgetown restaurant. I again wore a very daring black dress, one you had bought me and begged me to wear. I thought my breasts would spill out of it just sitting down at dinner. It was so tight below my waist anyone looking could see my ass moving under the dress with every step and would undoubtedly suspect I had nothing on under it. After we finished dinner, probably after too much wine, we went for a walk on M Street and then up Wisconsin Avenue and down several quieter blocks along N Street.

"You asked me to walk some distance ahead of you, you wanted to stay back so you could watch other men watch me and undress me with their eyes. I know I felt their eyes on me and in that dress it felt to me I was completely naked as I walked. I was excited and frightened at the same time. As I turned down N Street I looked back to see an attractive man following and I wondered whether he might come up to me. But just then you passed him and put your arm around me and led me away.

"When we returned to our hotel we were both incredibly hot for sex. You undressed me and pushed me to stand naked in front of the window in our room. You left a small lamp on on the table next to the window, just enough so that if someone looked directly up at the window they would see me there. Then you came up behind me, bent me over and guided my hands to the window sill -- and then you came inside me from the back. You teased me by moving your cock in and out so slowly after a few minutes I was begging for you to fuck me faster and harder even though I knew that anyone looking up would see me and would hear us having sex. I was so hot!"

"Nora, I am happy that you remember you drew excitement and pleasure from that night. I like replaying it with you. "

"James, I remember when you had a dark room. You had been doing a lot of photography just before we were married, but then not much during our first year or more. At some point you began to ask me to pose for you, usually in a sexy negligee or nude, while you moved around me with your camera. I could tell this excited you because I could see your cock getting hard in your pants. And that would make me want to please you by striking sexy positions and adopting wanton expressions, and by what I said to you, asking if you wanted to see more of this or that, or what seeing me was making you think of doing with me.

"A couple of times we did this after smoking pot and the photos from those times are almost too strong in their rawness for me to look at now. Do you ever still get hard thinking about some of the close ups you took of me fingering my wet pussy or of my hand or mouth on your hard dick. Or the photo of me licking your cum from my face? Mixed in with those raw scenes were beautiful photos from other sessions when you made me look soft and elegant and desirable, perhaps dressed only with pearls around my neck or sometimes in very formal and tasteful clothes. Why don't we still do that sometime?"

By this time I was kneeling in front of Nora and she had her hands around my head as I gave my full attention to her sweet pussy and brought her to an orgasm. Feeling her body shudder from my tongue always pleased me greatly.

Our fantasy life

As we sat together in our study, sharing our thoughts about our sexual relationship, I raised with Nora the increasing role of fantasy in our sexual life together. "Nora, it has been about a year now that sharing our fantasies has become a frequent part of having sex together. It has added something new and interesting. I don't know if you remember when it began but I do, very clearly.

"I was sitting with you here at home one night, kissing you and then touching your breasts and finally stroking your sex. I could tell you were enjoying it. For some reason it occurred to me to ask you directly for the first time whether when we were together you often thought about someone else doing the things with you I was doing just then. You paused for a long while before you responded quietly, not looking directly at me. I remember what you said."

"James I do have such thoughts sometimes but mostly they come to me when I am alone, not so often when I am with you."

"Tell me about how that comes about and how it makes you feel?"

I was very curious. You recalled one example for me, how one time when I was out of town consulting you were sitting at home with a book in your lap, maybe you had read a sexy scene and were feeling very horny and you began to touch your self. And as you brought yourself to an orgasm you realized you had been thinking not of me but of the handsome and charismatic young member of City Council who we had met several times at civic events. You said it was him you were picturing being with you and touching you. I recall picturing that situation as you were describing it and it really exciting me. I wondered how far you had gone with him in your fantasy.

You noticed my excitement and I remember you asking me, "James, are you enjoying thinking about another man being with me, touching me and me touching him?" I admitted that I did enjoy visualizing that.

As we made love the night I encouraged you, "Think about that council man again, Nora, and pretend he is with you instead of me." We both found it new and exciting to imagine and to share that fantasy.

"So that is how it began, Nora. Then I recall fantasizing together again and going further in what we did. You were on top of me and while I was inside you I asked you if you could fantasize about riding some other man like this. I gave you the name of a young associate in the firm whom I had seen you flirting with at lunch that day. His name was Cliff Potter. At first you didn't say anything. After a few minutes I asked, "Are you thinking about Cliff Potter?"

"Yes, I am."

I could tell from your deep breathing with your eyes closed that you were enjoying this fantasy and I asked you, "Is Cliff inside you now?"

"Yes, he is."

"Is his cock pleasing to you?"

"Yes, I like it."

"Tell him what you want, Nora." You were moaning.

"Please don't stop, Cliff," you said. "Wait for as long as you can. I am feeling you so much. I need you to keep giving me your good cock."

Then you asked me, "James, would you want to be watching me while I am riding Cliff, see his cock deep in me?"

Nora I remember saying to you, "It would be beautiful to see you moving on him and to hear you moaning while you felt him inside you and as you came for him and for yourself.

"For both us, Nora, I suspect this was a turning point of sorts. It was the first time we imagined me sitting nearby and watching you fuck with someone else -- and Nora you were the one who introduced the idea of me watching. Soon we began feeling increasingly comfortable spinning out fantasies together to excite ourselves. For stimulation we drew on our individual desires to invent situations we could share."

Nora then recalled another fantasy that led to a night of sweet sex together. She seemed eager to recall this one for me. The fantasy was we stopped at a bar for a drink on our way home after work and she had whispered in my ear, "James, do you see that attractive man in the suit sitting across from us? He has been looking at me all the while we have been here? He is really attractive to me. I would love to go over and sit with him and let him touch me and to put my hand on his leg and tell him we hoped he would come out to the car with us and join me in the back seat.

"James, I remember you became very excited about thinking of watching me in the back seat with someone I had just met. You told me you liked imagining watching me play with his cock and telling him not to come because I wanted him inside me while my husband watched and played with himself. That night, after we made love, was the first time you asked me if I was thinking about whether to try to make this kind of fantasy come true."

"Nora, just a few weeks ago you shared a new fantasy with me. You asked me to imagine while I was out of town you attended an opening at one of your favorite galleries. A distinguished older man introduced himself and asked you to have a drink with him. He was interesting and charming and you were talking with him for a long time in the bar. He told you how desirable you looked and how much he wanted to touch you. You went to his hotel room with him and soon joined him in his bed. In your fantasy you called me while he was inside you and you asked me to listen as he made love to you. You fantasized you had talked to me until you had your first orgasm and then you had hung up. You asked me if I liked to think about that possibility, of you doing something with a stranger while I was away. I admitted I did, as a fantasy."

"I told you Nora I had a recent fantasy about you with our friend Grant who lives on the floor below us. In the fantasy Grant knocked on our door one evening, asking to talk to me. You said I was in Denver. When he explained he was just feeling like he needed company because his wife had been out of town for a couple of weeks, you invited him in. While having a glass of wine with him, you observed he could not take his eyes off of you. You teased him. You knew he already realized there was no bra under your sweater.

"In my fantasy you asked Grant if he wanted to come sit with you and, as he began to come forward, you told him there was one condition before he joined you --he first must kneel in front of you and beg you to let him eat your pussy. In my fantasy Grant immediately complied and you had hot sex with him and were thinking how nice it was going to be to have a neighbor who could fuck you when you needed it. In my fantasy you asked Grant to stay the night and you told him when I am out of town and so is his wife he should knock on your door again. "

I thought we had probably gone far enough with our recollections of shared adventures and fantasies to reflect on their meaning to us. Then it occurred to me to ask Nora if there were other fantasies she had not yet shared with me, and she quickly admitted there were some. That immediately excited me and I told Nora I was eager for her to share more of them.

She said "James some fantasies have come to me when you have been away. Like a couple of months ago when you were at the annual meeting of the American Economic Association in San Diego and I was here alone. I haven't been confident I should share these and I feel insecure about a couple of them. But since we are trying to assess where we are in our sexual lives, perhaps I should tell you about them. Here are several that helped me please myself when home alone."

I was disappointed Nora had not shared these sooner.

Nora began to talk about them. "One time I fantasized that our friends Diane and Geno stayed after everyone else had left a dinner party at our house. We had all had a lot of wine. They were sitting across from us and they began kissing and touching -- and we following their example. We could hear Diane moaning from Geno's caresses. Suddenly they stopped and Diane said, very softly, "Would it be OK if Geno and I make love here in front of you? We would like it if you would watch. It is something we have imagined happening and it would turn us on to do that. And we would like it even more if it would make you feel sexy too."

Nora continued, "In my fantasy we watched them as Geno pleased Diane with his mouth. As she began then to stroke his hard cock, Diane asked if it would be alright with me if you, James, came over to be with her. She said she had wanted you almost from the first time we met them and just now she really hoped you would want to fuck her. I said it would be up to you but I whispered to you I wanted you to go to her and I would like to watch. You went over and sat with her and the two of you began to kiss while Geno watched. You and Diane really were becoming passionate and I could see you were ready to go further together. Diane suddenly paused and spoke again. She said that Geno should come over to me. She said he had a very sweet cock and he has not been satisfied and would last a long time for me if I would let him fuck me.

"Clearly she and Geno had been thinking about all of this beforehand. Diane asked me if I wanted Geno to fuck me while you took her. In my fantasy I responded I had been thinking all evening about how sex would be with Geno and if he came over to me he could do whatever he wanted with me. That fantasy of being with Geno gave me a very nice orgasm. Because they are both such close friends of ours and we see them so often I wasn't sure you would like to hear that fantasy which includes me saying how much I wanted him and would let him have whatever he wanted of me.

"And one other fantasy I had while you were in San Diego was actually about me being away for a professional conference of my own in New Orleans. Perhaps I was resenting you for being away at your meeting. In my fantasy I went with two men I met at the conference to listen to the Preservation Hall Jazz Band. We were standing in the near dark in that small audience area they have. No one gets to sit. We were crammed close together listening to the music. I took the hand of the man on my left and placed it on my breast, and later moved it down inside my skirt so that he could finger my wet pussy. Then I did the same with the other man. Then I asked one of the men to stand in front of me and I reached around and took his cock out and played with him. No one could see us. The other man, standing behind me, took his cock out and lifted my skirt and held his cock against my ass, just moving and rubbing enough to give me pleasure and make me think about what both of them could do with me later in the hotel."

Nora then remarked she enjoys fantasizing about sex with strangers, men she picks up just to give her pleasure.

"Nora, I have noticed that while we share fantasies about my being with other women, almost all of those involve you being with another man at the same time. And many of our fantasies involve you alone with other men. Maybe I am nearby, but watching, not participating.

"I think we both understand I am more engaged by imagining you with other men, whether I am also involved or not, than I am with me being with other women. How do you feel about that, and what do you think it means?" She had no comment.

We concluded our conversation by agreeing while our day to day sexual relationship remained pleasurable, and usually satisfying, some experiences, and especially our fantasies, indicated that we enjoyed, perhaps were coming to crave, more daring experiences, and more variety. At one point I said, "Nora, already we seem to be enjoying, even needing, more frequent fantasizing to engage our minds as well as our bodies; maybe we have been reaching toward a new stage in our relationship, something we can share and also each enjoy individually."

Considering Adrian Benton

So I asked, looking directly into Nora's green eyes, "Nora, are you open to this agreement with Adrian Benton? I suspect you are."

She did not respond directly but said simply, "I feel we need first just to take the next step. We should meet again with Adrian next Friday night and see where that leads us."

"But does it turn you on now to think about the possibility?"

Yes," she responded.

"I thought so," I said.

"Actually, it turns me on intensely," she added.

"Nora, why don't we pretend tonight it is Adrian Benton who is making love to you? Pretend that after seeing him and his gorgeous wife at a gallery opening they have invited us to their apartment for drinks. And at one point he asks you to go upstairs with him to view several prize pieces in their art collection and while there he asks to kiss you, the two of you kissed eagerly. Then you come downstairs again and Benton tells his wife Janet and me you have have said you want him to make love to you while his wife and I watch. Pretend he is taking you while his wife and I watch and then later you and Benton are watching as his wife Janet and I are fucking. Nora, do you like thinking about that?"